It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am going to answer as many as I can and just got back from a shoot. I am going to check out the new Gridkeeper statement about this coming Sunday?

I'll check it out as well. For those that may think anything strange about me starting this thread at this time and Gridkeepers' annoucement, NO I am not coinciding anything with them. I want them to come here and 'splain a few things. So I am not in cahoots with this thing on Sunday. Who nows? As I stated before. Maybe we'll have a Christmas surprise?

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
"Maybe we'll have a Christmas surprise?"

Apparently we already do

- Nice to have both sides of a story, thanks for taking the time.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello Jose, sounds like you've got nothing better to do than spend time here and not getting your videos to work for people that spend their money on them. Then, when they can't get them to work you result to name calling. I should know, I am one of those people. You will never get another dime from me.

ps mods...I thought that there was no advertising websites here. Jose has already mentioned tbln films. Just another $ making sceme.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Thank you Jose for responding to that thought so quickly.

I would like to ask you one other question and forgive me for being so direct, there is clearly an ongoing dispute between yourself and JLW and gridkeeper and I am not privy to all the details, but I personally like to have an inkling as to peoples honesty and motives.

Have you posted on this forum under any other aliases ?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Lenard only has to fear reprisal from the Powers that be, as long as few people know about him & his Film.

If he had kept his word, gone public to the entire world with all the relevant Information, he would no longer be a threat & would have nothing to fear.

It's what I would have done. Getting the info out real fast, before the powers had a chance to Isolate me & take me out, would have been the smartest move to make. As opposed to screwing around, umming & ahhrring and generaly making excuses.

This is one of the very reasons I personally think the guy is full of crap.

As for Gridkeeper... lol don't get me started on that guy. Not after the new wave, hippy crap he's pushed about Pine Gap.

[edit on 12/15/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Lex,

First of all there will be no mud slinging and if you're going to be adding more of your baseless accusations and slurs here, we don't need your narrow minded comments and viewpoints in this thread.

I am calling out those that claim to have the real deal and that's what this thread is about. Are you awake or what? I clearly have not claimed to have ALL the proof. I simply stated on "Page 1" that everything I state pertaining to this case and my claims can be proven in a court of law. That is not about UFOs! beeeep! Go back to page 1.

So Lex, unless you can add anything to this thread rather than brainless accusatory banter, wasting valuable space, I say bug off! Or email me and you and I can have a go at it in private.

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There goes Jose slinging the mud.

calling people brainless. He's also referred to me as f-ing insane in a email I recieved from him. All because I couldn't get his movie to play(that's something new) and he didn't do what he said he was going to do. (Also shocking).

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Ah but money is a seductive mistress and many people will take big risks if they think they can profit from their information.

Personally I think that this is the source of the problem here, it is a shame that money has muddied the waters where the facts can be found.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by williamjklopp

Hello William Klopp! You forget William, that I offered to pay you back and "I can prove this" you said no problem, send me a DVD. I was going to that Monday and then you send a nasty email to my partner Saskia, and to me, and then I called you on it and you never answered me back. Instead, lo and behold...here is Klopp on this thread. Well guess what Klopp! I'm calling you on this. I will post your email in the forum thread you and that other guy from Australia are posting ill thoughts and lies about me and my business.

NOT in this thread, so Klopp I suggest you stay out of this thread. You have nothing to state and no grounds for making those accusations and you know. Remember...I kept ALL your emails! I will post them on "your other thread." Not here.

Man all these bozos coming out of the woods...I love it!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

1). John Lenard Walson, I want you to reveal the (alleged) apparatus construction, so that we as interested researchers and investigators can have access to the 'very same' objects you are claiming to be real star ships orbiting earth. If indeed this is not a hoax, then you have nothing to hide right? Gridkeeper, this goes for you too! You seem to be acting all true blue with all the right motives. Well here you are your chance to really shine!

I would be very interested in knowing this as well.I'd also like to know how a guy can get a dish that picks up sounds of these alleged craft.
I get weary of the cloak and dagger routine and wish people would put up or move on.
I've already come to my own conclusions based on what I've read and watched on YouTube and it isn't positive.
I'm not dazzled by drama,just solid evidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Is every body thats posted recently so blood thirsty over money??? I for one am at this place for other motives, that have nothing to do with money, and to be honest could give a rats you know what about some peoples personal issues with what they chose to spend thier money on.

With that said, you probably should have waited any way because most of Jose's stuff is available on the net
HA thats gotta be a tough one to get over. Any way, this is still all skirting the issue at hand. Youd think with all the demand this topic has created that Santa monica john would have come up with something by now... I've got patience though. Thanks zorgon for the cool pics and info!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Since your post was a initially a reply to me I think I had better clarify somewhat.

The part of my post refering to money and risks was in connection to ironclads comments about detail disclosure of the original material and the creator thereof John Lenard Walson.

I believe ironclad had confused JLW with Jose and thats where the misundertanding lies.

Again it is my belief that JLW wants to profit from his material and I am neutral on that point.

As a postscript I have bought books in the past on the ufo subject so clearly I have been prepared to pay for information.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
welcome to ats jose!

(and not before time, things have got messy)

"..Lenard pulled the cork on me in an attempt to breach our agreement before I had a chance to really get it together with him and see this performed in front of myself, and our rolling cameras.."

"..All this thread is about, is to get on with this and bring the truth to the world. I am not pointing fingers, calling Lenard a hoaxer, I am simply wanting all the answers to this mysterious apparatus in the public's eye, so we can all "see" what is, or what is not there. Do you get what I mean?.."

those of us who have been trying to follow this subject sure do, jose!!
and thank you for joining us in trying to determine the actuallity of the phenomenon.
some (myself included) are seriously hoping for this to be real!

post by radaghast5
"..I was reading the thread that got this whole thing started. Somone was stating that "something" was gonna be revealed this sunday...
..In the words of a famous wizard I guess "We shall see what we shall see".."

i have been watching this forums thread and anothers, and no sign of griddy as yet.

post by sherpa
"..Also just thinking aloud regarding the statement by gridkeeper and the timeing of this thread, coincidence ?.."

probably coincidence. debates (and defamatory statements) have gone on long enough, and maybe this will be the start of us finding out the truth about the objects.
(..and still awaiting griddy's sunday post)

"..I am planning to release three films on You Tube, Google, My Space and any web sites willing to carry and present my films for "free!"
event tentative date set at: February 25, 2008. The 66 year anniversary of The Battle of LA..."

BRING IT ON!!!
(and the best of luck, my friend)

sincerly,
mathew liversidge
melb aus

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What's wrong with putting the videos up here on ATS? I would almost bet that it could be arranged free of charge. This is the number one site for that type of material to be seen. Why wait?

How many people on this thread would be in favor of that happening NOW, to end the confusion?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
reply to post by williamjklopp

Hello William Klopp! You forget William, that I offered to pay you back and "I can prove this" you said no problem, send me a DVD. I was going to that Monday and then you send a nasty email to my partner Saskia, and to me, and then I called you on it and you never answered me back. Instead, lo and behold...here is Klopp on this thread. Well guess what Klopp! I'm calling you on this. I will post your email in the forum thread you and that other guy from Australia are posting ill thoughts and lies about me and my business.

NOT in this thread, so Klopp I suggest you stay out of this thread. You have nothing to state and no grounds for making those accusations and you know. Remember...I kept ALL your emails! I will post them on "your other thread." Not here.

Man all these bozos coming out of the woods...I love it!

I have yours as well.

I will leave this forum when I choose to. Thanks for your concern.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am very suspicious of why your even here on ATS williamjklopp?

After taking a look at your profile and some of the threads that you created, It seems like either you have some anger issues that need to be worked out else where, or you are just here to purposely stir up trouble for some reason or another?

As for Lex,

He is one of our most stubborn skeptics here and says something negative on just about every subject on just about every thread except for the ones that deal specifically with Area 51. He is a regular here, if this was a bar he would be sitting in the corner everyday and when he walks in we will shout LEX!!!!!

The thing that I like about Lex is that he says his peace and leaves, he does not stick around for a big fighting match, unless of course he is targeted directly. So, with Lex I would just suggest you ignore him and let him be.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

The problem with a net across the cave is, there are also parrots, millions of swallows, butterflies, and other insect life there, so a net will never be put across the pit. More to this, and I will address all this in the Rods thread I am planning on setting up soon. For now it's Interstellar only here on this thread.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Greetings Jose,I hope that everything pans out for you,and we get to see a conclusion to this saga.

Its sad that something as groundbreaking as this is being held back by shenanigans. I believe that you took this project on under good faith,and until there is proof otherwise i'll continue to think so.( just the guy i am !
)

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

You know, I think Lex's description by you is really cool! I won't be so harsh on him. Klopp? Well what can I say? Stubborn childish behavior at it's best.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

I do have some legal issues with Lenard. He has breached our contract for making the film Interstellar, and there are more details I won't go into here in this thread.

Regarding any posting by me under any aliases; No, I never sign on anywhere posing as someone else. I will always post signing my name. Nothing to hide, no reason posing as someone else. Just the way I am that's all.

Jose Escamilla

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join