It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi Jose, many thanks for coming to this forum, the pictures released were really intriging, I'm just surprised no one else has managed to replicate the equipment that has been used to take the photos, I'm no astro-mist, and I mite be talking nonsense here although these objects... they are zoomed up no? perhaps some kind of zoom filter on the scope? are these objects seen on the same light spectrum? why isnt there astrominers all over the world picking these objects up? I'm sure many other people have the equipment?

How far are these away are these objects, are they just above our planet? how many times are the pictures zoomed?

Thanks very much!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Do those moon shots in some parts of the video prove the device works and can see farther then normal?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Mr. Escamilla,

Now that I know who you are and what you are about (thanks Zorgon),
I would like to say, I do recall seeing a television show at one time many years ago about the rods. It is very interesting, and I look forward to more information about them.

One thing that confuses me though, is you keep mentioning how these other people have breached contracts with you. While I can understand you being upset by the circumstances, considering this is something legal, shouldn't you be discussing all of this with a lawyer? I would think you would come across as more legitimate if you had all of this handled in a court of law, and then explain how these people have wronged you.

Best of luck getting all of this straightened out, though.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Bienvenido MR.Escamilla
I am very interested in seeing how this turns out, but by the way you seem to be getting warnings I fear we might not get to the bottom of this .
I wish you luck in resolving this matter and getting the truth out there.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Thanks for your answer, Jose.

Let's wait and see.

Omnigrail

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

You will see more here. This is not going to become a shouting match or bickering between partners, ex-partners and all that. I have what I feel is enough information on the apparatus, but in all fairness, especially contractually, I want Lenard to at least come forth and give us the goods.

I under our contractual agreement am giving it a green light for him to do so. If his claims are that he is making all this available for "free" and no one has to "pay for it" like referring to my TBLN Pay Per View sales of the film Interstellar, then there is no reason why he should not come here and at least give us the coordinates and how to make the apparatus for all of us to see these star ships. If he does this, I will put Interstellar out for free and pay everyone back their monies spent.

Otherwise, if he continues keeping it "on the shelf" so-to-speak, then I guess this means that "I and a lot of you" out there were duped into believing that he is the only one in the world that can do this.

I went through this with my own family at Midway, New Mexico, when the UFOs and Rods showed up over our property nine miles south of Roswell and two miles south of the former Roswell AFB. My sister believed the UFOs and Rods could only be seen over her property.

When I began asking locals and others across the country to begin filming for Rods in other states and in Mexico, (for corroborating what we were filming) she went ballistic, claiming I was bent on sabatoging our UFO event by allowing other people to capture the same things. Guess what? Rods are everywhere as are UFOs.

So, when Lenard says he's the only one that can do this. I reflect back on my sister. I am not in good terms with her even to date. Lenard is claiming the same thing and I find this highly suspect. Why did I go ahead and produce the film Interstellar without properly researching?

Well, mainly because Lenard has been so elusive! He wanted me to get him millions of dollars before he would come to the states and do his gig in front of my cameras. Or, I would go to the UK and see him do this. It never got to that point! He has never submitted a PayPal account, the bank account number he gave me was bogus, and he never sent me at least an attorney address where I could send payments.

Instead he pulled the plug and has been claiming I ripped him off, not even a month after Interstellar was released on TBLN. It was released August 21, 2007, he pulled the plug on me September 11, 2007. I have all the documentation to prove all this.

So here we are. As I stated in page one. I am here to bring it on. I want the truth to the matter to be addressed. As days pass, I will reveal more and more here on this thread. I am just given Lenard and Gridkeeper a few days to get their grits together and come and pay us a visit.

I have lots of footage, I have all communications on paper, but I want them to bring it on! It's time don't you think? This event on Sunday is what? More footage? As far as I'm concerned as a producer and the first to bring Interstellar to light, I have enough footage already. I want to goods man! Everything from here on is just that...footage...!

We want independent verification from all over the world. Then Mr. Lenard your story will be worth millions and all the more power to you. In the meantime. Where art thou?

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
To all here. I made some comments in another thread causing me these two warnings. I am going to be cool and collected and not let anyone get me irritated anymore. I am new here and I apologize for misconduct on my part. I have learned very quickly what to say and what not to say. I will be cool from here on.

Jose

All you had to do was read the terms and conditions before you started with the borderline libel and slander. Then you wouldn't have to apoligise to anyone and waste such precious forum space with your own comments, mod comments, and my own. Everyone has a right to be here if they follow the terms and conditions of said site. Just because you don't like me, doesn't give you the right to tell me not to be here. Anyway Jose, I call a truce. I have enjoyed some of your work, I will give you that. I also think that you have a lot to contribute to this forum and community. I just question your methods. That is why we have forums here to discuss these. This site continues to flourish because of people's differences of opinions. Just because you don't like what someone has to say, doesn't give you the right to tell me people to leave this site. You must acknowledge by comming here, you have subjected yourself to critisism from people's past experiences with you and your companies. Being a member of this site, I accept your apology and hopefully we can both move on.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Two warnings already, huh Mr. Escamilla? Welcome to ATS

[edit on 15-12-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
reply to post by sherpa

I do have some legal issues with Lenard. He has breached our contract for making the film Interstellar, and there are more details I won't go into here in this thread.

Regarding any posting by me under any aliases; No, I never sign on anywhere posing as someone else. I will always post signing my name. Nothing to hide, no reason posing as someone else. Just the way I am that's all.

Jose Escamilla

You making fun of me? Huh? ...

better watch it Mr. Rod snapping picture guy

gl on your endeavors

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
welcome to our humble sanctuary, Jose.

I am personally thrilled to see you on ATS...as i know of your work, i consider you one of the "Ufo celebrities" in a sense.

As you have already come to realize, when someone of your caliber enters these halls, you will have the "coals to your feet" so to speak.
Indeed it is like walking on fire.

I am very impressed with your acknowledgement of your mistakes, and I applaud your honestly and willingness to resolve disputes.

We are all human afterall, I personally get upset all the time, even here on ATS i will "rant" sometimes. But hey, were all human, thats expected.

I may not agree with all of your conclusions in your wonderful videos, but I do feel they are indeed well done and you do appear to have good intentions. That is why im giving you a Thumbs up

About your challenge you have issued in this thread : I will give you two thumbs up Sir

Your credibility rating with me keeps raising, and I appluad you on your efforts to "get to the bottom of this".

Your apoligys for getting upset, gives me even more respect for you.
I just want you to know that , so you dont get upset and run away.

ATS is where its all happening! And we Need people like You here Jose! You just made ATS even better by coming and making an account, calling for the truth of the matter in regaurds to the highly controversial "spaceship footage from telescopes", and by apoligizing when you got upset and said things in the heat of the moment.

Please continue to visit this site, and post with us, as it is an absolute pleasure to have you here sir.

I want to say that I stand by you in calling for the truth in this matter, but I am no newb to the UFO subject. And I know that every time i get my Hopes up, they get crushed within a week or so. lol

I have seen several UFO's with my own eyes, one even up close. So I know personally that this subject is a Hard Core Fact. UFOs are real. Definatly beyond any reasonable doubt. Ive seen it. I could never say i havent, for I am not a liar.

Keeping this in mind, I must say I havent got much faith mr L will produce the goods we are all demanding of him, of which he claimed he would provide for us.

I just dont expect he will come and show anything.

What do I expect , from my years of expierance?

1) Mr L will disappear completely.
2) We will end up having no choice but to label his info a "hoax", unless someone can independantly verify his claims, of which no one has been able to as of yet (to my knowledge).
3) You will have to sue him for getting you into this mess, IF u can ever find him.
4) Your coming clean here has spared your credibility. Smart move.

My post is becoming very long now, so I will cut it short.

I will end this by saying, Im glad you have realized Mr L and his info are in great doubt at this point. For obvious reasons. And I applaud your efforts to clear this up publicly , and I applaud your offer to refund those who invested in this endevour , if indeed Mr L disappears with a toilet flush.

I consider you extremely brave to come here, for the Light of Truth shines brightly in these halls. If you can handle the heat, You will succeed here most definatly.

Bravo sir! and I hope you enjoy your stay at ATS, the best website on the Net!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LouisXI

LOL dont worry LouisXI, we knew you werent the famed King of ages past. Well, Most of us knew, I hope

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Don't worry Intrepid, I am ignoring all this and I will post anything nor bother with that anymore. It's all useless banter with negative results. At least I am learning how to behave here right?

Jose

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Thats exactly why I hope your stay here becomes long and prosperous my friend.

I see alot of potential in you, and I agian applaud your efforts to rise above the mess, and make amends. Thats a good sign

[edit on 16-12-2007 by muzzleflash]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Right. Jose, look at your tool bar. There is a red section that says "U2Us". That's private messages. Click on it please.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Valid points. First of all, have you ever filed a law suit? It costs money. I am at all costs trying to avoid this, even though I have a very valid reason to go after Lenard, for slandering, defamation of character, all that libel stuff and especially breaching our contract.

But this takes time and money. Maybe two years from now the court date arrives and bang...we settle out of court...or, as we are seeing here...he doesn't show up in court.

Nope I want Lenard to come face up here on this thread. As brave as he was publically attacking me here at ATS, he and Gridkeeper (whom I believe are one and the same), should come here and serve up their goods!

I have nothing to hide in our dealings. They have all these things they claim, yet I am asking for a very simple request. Bring us the goods! My contract with Lenard protects his and mine interests in the Interstellar project. As long as I agree to release the information, his contract with me obligates him to do so in accordance with our agreement.

So therefore, he has no reason "not to" reveal this! For him to skirt this issue only means one of two things.

1). He is continuing to breach our contract by doing what he is doing "illegally" releasing the footage without my expressed written permission and authorization through other channels.

OR,

2). There is a reason he won't show himself here on this thread and come clean.

A). He plans to continue presenting footage without my being there to scrutinize his claims.

B). A fraud was perpetuated by him on me and the public in the first place.

Either way, by Lenard and Gridkeeper not coming forth, when they have been so quick to accuse me and proclaim all these things are in space, the more they stay away, the more I am inclined in believing this all to be a huge hoax.

Right now I won't go there, because it involves more people and researchers, but I am just waiting for them to at least respond. I mean how difficult is this? They're right next door to us!

We're like neighbors here at ATS.

It's like, hey Lenard, why don't you and Gridkeeper come over and let's play some basketball?

Oops we're already playing! The ball's in your court!

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

My bad. I had assumed that there was something more substantial to all of this than some fuzzy pictures with no contrasting objects for scale....

Would it even be possible to have a contrasting object for scale? If so, How?

This is all very interesting...I will be following this thread for sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

Yeah, I got too involved in someone who posted things that got my goat. I have learned my lesson and am just ignoring all the assaults and just taking care of business. So I won't be getting banned anytime soon. That's for sure!

Sincerley - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

Yeah I blew it coming in, but I have changed my ways.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Jose, nice to see you here my friend.

Yes there are alot of people who will try to get your goat on this forum, but I have found taking a deep breath and realizing that there are also children reading these threads I can get through it with a civil minded post.

I have been reading these threads lately that have been bashing your good name and I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you are here finally. I hope to see GridKeeper and John Lenard Walson come clean on all of this.

I will be keeping my eye on this thread and the one you started about Roswell Rods.

Stari

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

My interest in the Interstellar objects really got a boost when I saw footage Lenard had sent me of the ISS. Knowing the distance, size and speed the ISS orbits around earth, excited me, and here is this little guy, with nothing more than an 8" Meade telescope, with a poor camera set up, and his invention, capturing what are some of the most incredible objects I had ever seen before!

I was so intrigued that I knew I just had to get with it and put together the best project that would get us the deserved funding he needed to get him the best scopes and cameras so that he could do his thing!

Some of you may find this comical, but I even put together a "theme park attraction", a bus tour and a tv series much like Star Trek, but instead of it being a series about the Starship Enterprise with actors, the series would incorporate footage sent in by fellow "Interstellar Federation Members."

www.interstellar-themovie.com...

So I hope this sheds a little more light on my intentions with this project. I pulled all the stops and went all the way with it. I had to shelve everything because he went south on us for no reason what-so-ever.

Jose Escamilla

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join