It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jose Escamilla's Roswell Rods

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Okay this is going to be the Roswell Rods Official thread hosted by me "Jose Escamilla" and although I would love to get into this right now, I am really looking at any questions you may have in as much time as I can allocate to review and answer all in as timely a manner as I can.

The best thing is that on January 9, 2008, The History Channel presents:

Monster Quest - Creatures from the 4th Dimension.

This is Rods as never presented before. I don't know why they call it Creatures from the 4th Dimension, but...I had no control as always.

So I hope they present everything that has been hidden by all the other networks, such as;

Rods coming in and out of the oceans - Rods filmed by the ultraviolet and infra-red cameras of the space shuttles, IMAX footage of RODS at 4800 feet above sea level in the Fjords of Sweden, Rods in IMAX 3D, and much more.

I would rather start this thread at that time, but in order to keep my Interstellar Case Files thread clean, I am setting this up and will check in occasionally to answer some of the questions. Okay?

Thanks - Jose Esxcamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Could you catch and kill a rod ? Do they die and if they do why arent there any on the ground

[edit on 15-12-2007 by yenko13]

[edit on 15-12-2007 by yenko13]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
"..Rods coming in and out of the oceans - Rods filmed by the ultraviolet and infra-red cameras of the space shuttles, IMAX footage of RODS at 4800 feet above sea level in the Fjords of Sweden, Rods in IMAX 3D, and much more..."

looking forward to seeing it!!
(well appears there may be far more to it than the simple moths and bats theories put forward by some, and am glad you have the footage to show it)

post by yenko
"..Do they die and if they do why arent there any on the ground.."

(it appears) that they are not visible to the naked eye, so even if one is on the ground we would not see it. (not that i'd know, i didn't even finish highschool!, let alone study the phenomenon)

will myself await evidence produced on history channel special, and be back to discuss it then.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Can't wait to see it, Monster Quest is a great show!
Keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shannon13

We'll be watching that one together i hope! Looking forward to it Jose. Monster quest has so far proven that they seek validity in there research and i think they're talking to the right guy about this subject. nite all!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi Jose and welcome to ATS,

I would appreciate if perhaps you could treat this like
'an idiots guide to .....rods' for those of us ATS'ers like myself
who know little or nothing about these rods.

So it would be great if you could perhaps explain

* what was it that led you to discovering these objects?
* where do you believe they originate from?
* is it possible for the average person to see them or does
it involve high tech photographic / recording equipment?

regards,

pm

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just in case of some still don't know what the rods are, there is this video and this one .
The second video is better.

Few times ago i've seen a video who show some rods taking fly, there was insect, they have this shape in flying cause of the speed, unfortunatly i can't find it anymore but for me there are just insect, at least this is what i've seen in this footage and there was no doubt about it.

Now does an insect can swim and fly in space too, this is another question, maybe alien insect? maybe...

[edit on 15-12-2007 by ufopunx]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If they aren't insects, have you tried filming insects in flight to see if they appear similar to rods?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Mr. Escamilla, i doubt that the History Channel special will be a 100% open, updated and complete source of the rods subject. Hope im wrong.

Webpages and forums are the best tool for a quick,complete and up to date,information source. Of course the History Channel has a massive audience, but will it cover the insects teory about the rods? just for example.

Here in the forum you can place your info, you can decide what to show and when, having no worry about producers, last minutes cuts of episode, etc.

Just my 2 cents hope im wrong really, and i hope that the special episode rock.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
All I want to know is why you have all these so called rods on camera but no one has caught any of them to study
Are they uncatchable?
Someone needs to spend more time trying to catch one instead of filming them. That's my thought about them.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Mr. Escamilla,

I am not saying I doubt your view (or the majority of your film) on rods. But I have seen at least a few hundred Rod Videos that are nothing more than blurry insects; this assumption is made by the fact one can note in a lot of these videos wing like shapes flapping around the central rod object.

So my question for you is a fairly simple one.

How can we determine a true ROD UFO, as opposed to someone getting a little too excited over a blurry bug flying too close to the camera?

Please understand I mean NO DISRESPECT... But I have always wondered

what is the determining factor for YOU to distinguish a 'True Rod' from a low res blurry shot of an out of focus insect?

If you wish to wait until after the 9th of January I DO intend to watch this monsterquest episode which will hopefully shed a little more light on my particular questions, but as always a little advance knowledge never hurt anybody.

Thanks in advance for sharing this info with us.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If they don't air any of the good stuff you mentioned, is there any other place to find it, or do they own it all now?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

This is because film sells, I believe this is the only reason Mr. Escamilla is here anyway. To promote his upcoming television show.

I am not positive, but I'd bet money that there is another movie on the horizon.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I think this is covered in the History Channel special Monster Quest. I don't know. They refused to give me a screener before the fact, so I am also waiting to see what they deliver.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by williamjklopp

Klopp, please leave this thread. You have no reason for being here and posting your rude comments. Please leave.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla

Klopp, please leave this thread. You have no reason for being here and posting your rude comments. Please leave.

Jose Escamilla

There was nothing rude in his post. Believe me, I read it before you did. If it had been he would have been warned.Close eyes are on this forum. There will be civility.

You two need to take the antagonism elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm still wondering if anyone can catch one of these things and study it? We humans have to catch it and see what makes it tick, we always have with any species catchable.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I am planning to do my own film: Roswell Rods - The Jose Escamilla Story, which reveals everything all the networks have not presented. If History Channel leaves any vital things out, I will present them in my film. I am trying to license the IMAX 3D footage, from both cameras so proper measurements can be made by Bruce Maccabee and Jim Dilletosso. The IMAX 3d film footage will give us accurate measurements of speed, distance from the cameras and the size of the Rod. The footage is extremely expensive, especially transferring IMAX film to Beta Digital.

The film is called "The Journey of Man" originally released in IMAX in 3d. The other IMAX film is called Adrenaline Rush and both these are available on DVD at Amazon.com I'll upload these clips as time permits and the time codes where you can see the Rods in the films.

If the History Channel show doesn't deliver, then I will produce my film.

Hopefully I won't have to do that film just yet. It's going to be expensive to make. IMAX film transfers can cost like $ 30,000.00 per minute. Not too cheap when you figure two cameras footage, (the left and right cameras).

We'll see...

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Jose, even though we have had our differences, I gave you a little props in a different post. I have every right to be here as well as you. You might not like what I or someone else has to offer. Take some post for what they are worth and take anything positive or anything of value to you out of it and move on.

Anyway, It looks as though I am correct about the self promotion.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Let the moderators do the moderating william. Discuss the topic, not the person.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join