It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Jose - Three Thumbs Up

This is the best idea. I was just thinking the something earlier, how we can all take this to the next level. We can forget about the other guys and do this together. I see big potential here to really further our research. We are stepping into a whole new playing field.

This thread could start a whole new movement of people scanning the sky's looking for this stuff.

I think we need to get you your own place on ATS first. In fact, I am really surprised that the Three Amigos have not yet introduced you as a conspiracy master, this is what you need.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Mr. Escamilla,

I have every right to post my thoughts in this forum as it does pertain to the subject at hand. I have every right to question your motives; this forum gives me that right. I do believe the use of the word slander is a bit far fetched. Why not direct your objections to me instead of trying to cry on the shoulder of our moderators. I would say that you have slandered me.

Sounds like you are now asking them to change their forum to suit you?

I stand by my assumptions.

Guz

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guzzeppi

Okay Guz, your assumptions are wrong! So now why don't you and I take this up in private so as not to waste space and continuity here in the forum? I am willing to answer all your questions and it doesn't have to be here in the forum. Hit i2U

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

conspiracy master, I agree totally!!

This line of research is very necessary and may eventually lead to finding out the truth about UFO's.

Stari

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
ATS needs to restructure these forums. There are so many penalties lobbied on people such as myself, when we respond to people like Klopp in here, (I got my two warnings because of him), and this is really a waste.

Hmmm... does ATS tell you how to direct your movies? I guess not, so why are you suggesting that they need to change their forums to suit you?

You got your two warnings because of YOU. There is no blame game to be played, so shifting the emphasis to another member is not appropriate. You broke the T&C of this website for what YOU typed and you were warned for it.

After reading your many posts in three threads, I am not sure why you are here, other than to possibly stir up past associates about a deal gone wrong? Shouldn't that be done privately, instead?

Someone else gave you this advice in this thread that's worth repeating: You should have checked your partners more thoroughly before you entered into contractual agreements with them regarding the movie.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The links Guz has posted, were originally posted by myself here in this thread recently. These links were not available to the public until now. Then only ones that were privy to these links prior to my postings here are business associates I was pitching these ideas to in April / May, and Lenard (himself), and a few others. So if Guzzepi has this in his arsenal as a reason to create or stir a controversy, he is either not reading the full postings here, or one that is "out there" coming in and had access to these links. I other words (maybe Guz is Lenard or Gridkeeper or someone in that group).

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

Jose, I must say this to you. I am a nobody in this field. Just interested from what I experienced 23 years ago and consumes me. I ordered Intersteller online and originally it did not work. You called me yourself late on a friday night to help remidy the situation immediately. Very commendable. Then it still didn't work and we had words.

You mentioned those very links to me in a phone call in which How proud you were about to release this all to everyone. So don't say that The Interstellar Research Society, or T.I.R.S. was something under close keeps that guz released unless you just dont remember. I have no reason to lie here, I've got nothing to prove. Nothing to hoax.

I will leave you with one last thought....I wish you well in all your endeavors, Just do it all the right way, not for just myself, but the others out there that might understand a little how I feel.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You also posted those links to me in an email that I still have but will not post here.

I can forward them back to you if you would like.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
As far as the thread I personally would like to see it left open and to hear any reports if any one can duplicate the results as more info seems to stream in from time to time...after all it hasn't even been a week.

And as far as what some on the board say in negativity toward Jose, I say what have you had to offer to the UFO community at large. Jose has presented many things to the table for quite some years now that many including myself were unaware of such as the Battle of LA and on his techniques of filming into the IR.

I believe there needs to be more people using such techniques to bring forth more footage of what is really around us.

I for one am saving my nickles up to be able to afford a camera that is capable of filming at 0 Lux and would be very interested on any info of anyone else who may have used this technique through their scopes.

If this apparatus is what it claims to be and we are capable of tweaking scopes to be able to see that which has been hidden in front of our eyes then I for one want to know.

The possibilities that these ships/craft are out there is mind boggling to say the least.

There are things out there of unbelievable proportions, of such an advanced technology that we can not even begin to fathom. Are they ours or of a civilization unknown to us or could they be the Gods that have been written about since the beginning of mankind.

We have all been aware throughout mankind's history that strange phenomenon has been interacting with us at some level or another, whether that interaction was labeled angels, aliens, fairies, gods, demons, giants, Anunnaki or any of the many other unexplainable mystical beings that we have encounter throughout mankind's existence.

As I stated in and earlier post, I have watched the Interstellar Movie and have watched every video that is available to watch that JLW and gridkeeper have posted, even the one posted 5 hrs ago.

If these objects are ours then when did we put them in orbit around our earth, and if they are ours what form of energy systems do they use to propel themselves and morph themselves by transforming their size and structure so rapidly, whatever they are they are definitely more advanced then anything we have ever been allowed to witness or be privy to before.

If these objects are not ours then who or what is operating them and what is their intentions.

Could these massive objects be the bases and starships of those who have been visiting us for all these years?
Or could they be some secret black ops project that the world governments have hid from us as their salvation when we/they destroy our world leaving it uninhabitable?

I want to know if this item works and how it works, and like a kid in a candy shop I want one for myself to so that I may varify and validate.

And Thanks Jose for keeping this thread alive and being a serious researcher.

Please keep in mind that the childish banter from some of the members here do not reflect the seriousness of others who are looking for answers and looking for a forum to express those views and questions in this field of phenomenon.

[edit on 12/19/2007 by Sorscoder]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Come on man, I said I think it should be done so guys like you can rant there. What are you doing here anyway? What do you have to contribute here that's constructive to this thread?

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Come on man, I said I think it should be done so guys like you can rant there. What are you doing here anyway?

Note the date I joined this forum, Jose - I've been trying to deny ignorance (in this forum) for nearly a year now... I've learnt some amazing things and seen some amazing fakes along the way. If I was here to rant, then believe me, I would have been banned long ago.

What do you have to contribute here that's constructive to this thread?

I supported the contention that had you checked your sources more thoroughly, then you may have avoided the mess.

Another member in this thread also stated that dirty laundry is best aired privately, to which I agree. Your public challenges to other registered members could have been settled more discretely.

Good luck with your future projects and I eagerly await the 'rods' experiment that you have agreed in good faith to participate in. The results will be eye-opening, whichever way they go.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
[edit on 19-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I am really serious about going forward here. I hope we can keep this forum consistent and possibly make new discoveries. You know, it's best to take a negative and turn it into a positive. I am willing to do this.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
1.) I would like it very much if this thread stayed open

2.) On every forum I'm a member on it's stated it in the rules that if you open a seperate account and use it to imitate another person for example, usually results in a ban. I notice that there's no mention of a ban in the rules here on ATS though.

Why is williamjklopp allowed to have seperate accounts going right now? Originally lovepens1 was acting like just some other person on ATS with a grudge against Jose. Then Jose called him out on it actually being williamjklopp and he admitted it's him.

So right now wouldn't williamjklopp be breaking these rules below?

2a.) Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting.

2c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts and "talk to yourself".

Not trying to tell you guys how to run your site. Just that clearly he's breaking some rules here and doing it in order to attack Jose because of his grudge against him that I could have swore he called a truce on a while back in this thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

don't lie (about the links)

and deny ignorance! (check your sources before selling your goods)

Thank you tessajw

bye the way...the definition of ignorant is lacking in knowledge or being misinformed.

so by selling videos without the knowledge is.... well, you know that answer.

No, I don't want $ or an autograph.

I want what everyone else wants here. Truth!

my williamjklopp account will not log in, and I am not talking to myself

[edit on 19-12-2007 by lovepens1]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
People, we need to understand the importance of what Jose Escamilla is proposing. This is our chance guys, I strongly feel that this is apart of a big awakening. Together we can uncover the veil.

Common, we really need to here more support on this.

Jose Escamilla

I know that there is a lot more people that are very much for this. Lets be patient and we will get more support and then we can really work together on this. I can't thank you enough for coming to ATS and doing this. All I ask is that you don't give up on us. Keep up the good work that you do.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What I'm curious on is the apperatus and it's configuration, my neighbor and I were fiddling around with his scope back during the last moon eclipse, his setup was with a web-cam and a green filter while running it to a monitor...the view was nothing near what I have seen on any of the footage.

He had mentioned that he has seen lights coming from areas on the moon and near the big dipper through his scope.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Jose, in my opinion, i fear you are waisting too much of your valuable time on what ,at times, appears to be fanatical stalkers and possibly even disrespectfull children.

(this forum is for all ages, and for all types; beware)

i would click the 'ignore button' that ats offers, on them;
and concentrate on the respected members of ATS that have offered their valuable opinions and expertise.

cheers all.

[edit on 19/12/2007 by livo74]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1

don't lie (about the links)

and deny ignorance! (check your sources before selling your goods)

Thank you tessajw

bye the way...the definition of ignorant is lacking in knowledge or being misinformed.

so by selling videos without the knowledge is.... well, you know that answer.

No, I don't want $ or an autograph.

I want what everyone else wants here. Truth!

my williamjklopp account will not log in, and I am not talking to myself

[edit on 19-12-2007 by lovepens1]

You still orginally used it to try coming off as someone else until Jose called you on it.

I bet anything that if I opened a seperate account right now I'd probably be warned or banned for doing it. I don't see why someone would need to open multiple accounts on just one forum anyway.

The only reasons someone would do that if say they didn't visit the site for a while and couldn't remember their password and no longer had the e-mail address they used to get the original account back. So they just open a new account. I could understand that because I had to do it once after I didn't have the internet for a while and couldn't get a new password sent to me because I didn't have that original e-mail address. After creating that account I e-mailed an admin and let them know I had a seperate account I could no longer use and they could see it was over a year since the last time it was used and they could just delete it.

The other reasons someone would open more than one account is to act like other people.

You're clearly using two accounts in one thread. The original reason you came in under lovepens1 was to attack Jose and there was no mention of who you really were until Jose brought it up.

IMHO you're clearly breaking two rules here:

You broke 2a when you came in acting like another person while also saying things as williamjklopp.

You broke 2c by having more than one account. If you have two accounts right now, whose to say you don't have another two or three on here?

[edit on 19-12-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
In the movie...Looks like these stars or galaxies were filmed through a kaleidescope. Or a digital telescope with fractal program running. lol

yeah yeah i just now saw these images. im a noob

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Optix]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

IMPORTANT

If the participants of this thread are unable to discuss the topic of this thread... then we'll be forced to either delete inappropriate responses (with point deductions and warnings) and/or close the thread.

Please direct your attention away from each other, and onto the topic(s).

This will be the last warning.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

So Jose wants this to continue about the technology about the apparatus? A new technology? Looking into space at the unknown?

Then let's close this thread and either move this one or start a clean one in the right forum. This is just out of hand.

post it in either science and technology and or space exploration, I will start it.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by gauncents]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join