It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Let's se what today brings. Perhaps Jack will return and we can get back on track. Today I am taking time out and will upload the stills I mentioned.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
Okay this is it. I am going to set rules and guidelines for posting here on "My Thread" The Interstellar Case Files. ...

...So I am now posting Rules for contributing to this thread. It is my choice , because this is my thread to begin with.
Jose Escamilla

i have read almost everything in this thread, watched your awesome movie a while ago and thought already by watching that movie that there are some things that hadn't should put in there. but as the whole, it is one nice film.

but what you mentioned above gave me now an insight in the person you are..
i very dislike this behaviour of yours and it is very silly.
you have enough space at your site, why dont you start a discussion there? make up the rules there if you like, but don't act as a child insisting in who started the thread/rant!
and what is it you are now trying to find out? do you want to catalogue the whole space crap orbiting earth? you reminds me of some patent owners that claim obvious things for themselfes.
in the beginning you mentioned you wanted to patent this apparatus to make money which then (in parts i assume) would then be spent in selling the jose-telescopes, right?

many will not understand how it should really work:
you do research in this area for free and give in all you can invest. but dont start putting in videos with a copyright and a name and a tm and aprice tag on it and so on.
this is contraproductive. those possible objects in the sky are not your invention nor your posession. give all your knowledge away for free. if you try to make one single dime with this on ats then one of us has the wrong understanding what this is all about...

just filming them trying to make money out of it is ... just this attempt is making me angry. i hope you don't make profit from it ferengi!

this is a total waste of time. thank you for setting the rules straight so i can myself concentrate on other, worthier threads.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Jakman said in one of his posts in this thread:

I am still searching for more material for the information pages. It's an ongoing, tedious process but sometimes the results can be very gratifing.
A lot of the web sites that "had" information have now gone "black" or have been taken down altogether. But there are still areas of the internet the public can access without breaking any laws that have loads of info.

In my comments about that post, I said that it was the last sentence that 'scares' me but actually I was really referring to the second last sentence where he's saying that "A lot of the web sites that "had" information have now gone "black" or have been taken down altogether."

So he's saying that websites on the type of information that's being discussed in this thread are being closed down but I think this material and the ongoing research in this area would do well in a public forum like ATS as I'm sure those who are responsible for shutting down those sites that Jack mentioned would not have that opportunity to 'shut down' anything here in this forum.

This said, if such a discussion thread were set up for what Jose is proposing here, it would be interesting to see how many paid "professional" provocateurs attempt to invade that thread just for the sake of wreaking havoc since those who are paying them will not have the freedom to just 'shut down' that thread... or this forum, for that matter.

At any rate, this thread has inspired me to go out and purchase a cheap telescope just to learn how to use it so I can become more in tune with those technical terms used by those here who are experienced skywatchers!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
jose escamilla is doing more than you or i have ever done to disclose the reality of ufo's. i think that we should support him rather than slanderize his attempts at making this truth a reality. he asks for there to be rules for this thread, even thought there are already rules that ats has laid down that are very reasonable, bcause he is sick of personal attack. that is the only reason he asks for rules. I for one understand why he would ask such a thing. Have any of you wh oare attacking jose ever done 1/100th of what he has done to bring the ufo movement into a serious and undeniale light in the polular world. no. so lets respect what he has done and try to bring about constructive discussion instead of attacking the man for working his ass of to do all of the things we are a afraid, and wish, we could do.
i;m with you jose. attack me if you wish, instead of jose. he is a pioneer without fear. i respect that. look at what he has done and you will see more work that this man has put forth in the ufo arena than most people have put foward towards anything in their lives. respect this man for christ sake. he is in it for us. not himself. we should realize that.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
By the way i know that he is not in this for financial gain but rather he is in it for the gain of human society as a whole. All he wants is the truth to be set free among the public who has every right to know what truth is out there.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
So he's saying that websites on the type of information that's being discussed in this thread are being closed down but I think this material and the ongoing research in this area would do well in a public forum like ATS as I'm sure those who are responsible for shutting down those sites that Jack mentioned would not have that opportunity to 'shut down' anything here in this forum.

Well actually what is happening is that as we dig up official pdf files that are in the public domain though not easy to find... when they are linked directly they are pulled..

This happened in the Moon images thread with a JSC directory that had high res tiffs of Apollo images (in the 200 meg range) I was stupid posting the link before I had saved a copy of all of them... These images vanished while some members were in the middle of downloading them

On the Mars threads I posted a link to lyle.org... This site had full true color images of ALL the Rover shots you get at the NASA site in B&W Photos like THIS... as you can see the site is now a blank page...

I say this is true color because we matched that with a basalt sample on Earth

In the Stargates are Real thread I linked to a "Warp Drive" document at LANL It is now gone... and maybe other I didn't find yet...

In the Fusion thread we found documents on Fusion drives for spaceships at www.osti.gov... They are now gone... in fact reference to one particular scientist on that paper... all reference to him is gone...

Here is what happens... these directories and papers probably only got a few hits a week from researchers and those probably had interesting ISP addresses...

Now we post a direct link to said document or directory and as there are literally hundreds of thousands of viewer on these threads... well all of a sudden they get hit by thousands of people all over the world...

It has to set off bells... the papers are pulled... the directories moved...

So from now on before we post anything they will be archived... as they are public that is not a problem... and I will link them from my site.

It sucks to work hard to find the proof you need to back up a claim only to have the proof vanish when you find it...

You are right THEY cannot get at it here... or my site (yet
) and so far all those helicopters buzzing around my house haven't landed in the front yard

LOL If JLW thinks HE's got buzzing things he needs to stop by here

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
By the way i know that he is not in this for financial gain but rather he is in it for the gain of human society as a whole. All he wants is the truth to be set free among the public who has every right to know what truth is out there.

thank you for setting this straight. i know i was somehow outrageous, but if everybody would live it this way, things would be a lot easier.
just one black sheep (and there were more than one in this thread or at least more than one sheepmantle so to speak) and all the others have to live with the shadow this one throws.

it is nice to see it is normalizing again and i will be quiet, already calmed down.

btu just on plea: if those pics, you, joe, is ready to be uploaded, bplease do it right away, no announcements and making many eyes wet, eager to see.
i doubt that those coming up pics will be anything close to that what i expect.
gridkeeprs announcement went also in the off..
and joes pics come from this starshooter i guess.. so nothing new..
i talked with my lawyer and he says "joe, bring everything up you are in hold of".

if there would be any chance of getting more than just those coords where this entrance from outer space is supposed to be but where noone is seeing than thos who own a homepage and want to own old military bases to help those in need when the end is near, well, then i guess there is nothing to this triangle..

with coords i get our local stargazers to it..

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
I agree we need to start fresh, but what we ultimately need is to get the Three Amigos to make Jose Escamilla a Conspiracy Master or a Conspiracy Pro

Ummm that would take more that one thread and topic... to become a master takes years of work... I do not think it wise to hand out such a title so easily

So what happened here? I go away for a day and come back to three pages of... well no idea what.... I think we need to check ID's at the door

:shk:

[edit on 19-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
I get attacked all the time and as they say if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Well, I'm still here.

LOL ALL the time? Geez you only been here a couple days... You ought to see my shadows...

Your right its hard, but there is a bright side... I have seen many come and go... but I'm still going
and so far in all those years I only used that button once

As to Jack he is not gone... but usually doesn't post as a matter of fact he only signed in to answer a personal attack against his credentials....

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

I am not a stargazer, just a chef. I wish i could stargaze though but being a chef my time is so much consumed with making my customers happy. I am sure if i did have a telescope, and time to observe it, i would find the objects that have been on this website. i have that much faith in jose. exscpecially after his movies. i wish i was a stargaZER. can anyone tell me how much money it takes for one to get into such a hobby. i would love to start? anyone have any recomandations?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
OMG!

Thanks for the information Zorgon! Wow! No doubt about it, THERE ARE definitely THOSE who DO NOT want a lot of this information that you and others research on.. on the web anywhere.

After reading over your post on what's been going on with you in this area, I'm feeling like I'm living in a police state -- yet, in actuality, this 'police state' mentality exists on a GLOBAL worldwide scale!

Because this is happening to you, I'm definitely going to look over everything on your site much more diligently than I have in the past as it's very, very clear to me, more than ever before, that there are entities out there who DO NOT want the general public to have access to the type of INFORMATION you and others are publishing. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well. i am sure he is speaking of many forums outside of ATS previous to his membership. i am sure that people have been attacking jose for quite a while, besides his brief association with ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Once I start a new job and get some money together, I'm going to start me a new hobby here.

Was really into stargazing when I was like 10 years old and all I had was one of those 3 feet long, skinny telescopes you can get at K-Mart. I would get up on my sisters roof and mess around with it on the weekends. One of the most interesting things I ever saw was a naked woman that was sitting outside of her condo one night

My sister lives on a hill now and her backyard would be perfect to setup a telescope.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyesanyone have any recomandations?

Yup read back a few pages... we went through all the scopes... About 4-5 pages back from here... quite a bit of info for you... we don't want to restart that

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hmmm, Yes I'm looking forward to viewing the photos that you have Jose, Hopefully you will have Hi Res or at least links back to them.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

But in all things there is balance... since I started Pegasus I get just as many 'helpful' leads pointing me to those documents... The trickiest thing is knowing WHAT to search for... a simple word like MISTY and you would be surprised what that lead to
There are those inside who want it out... the only question is "which side is stronger.." And THAT is the scary part

Now imagine for a minute that these :secret spaceships" are up there... well they don't want you to find them... and if they are fitted with those new fangled beam weapons we have been reading about... well maybe if you are looking at them... THEY are looking at YOU Have you seen the quality of space photos these days? And I don't mean google Earth..

So maybe if you spot them they just push a button and..... ZZAAPPPPP

Pleasant Dreams
Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

Unfortunately it goes with the trade

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I hope this Carrot dangling doesn't continue for much longer. It would be nice for everyone Jose if we could either get some new information or images so members can get genuinely excited and arouse further discussion, or we could pack up now.

I just know that i'm going to look on this thread in a weeks time and there is not going to be anything here apart from hot air and "I'll post further information in due course, after my bagle and leg wax (Hehe those guys over at ATS are such suckers!)". Like i say, carrot dangling.

You never did answer my question earlier?, there is a habit of conveniently skipping important questions and I have to confess that I still don't know the real purpose of your visit to ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Zorgon,

I know what you mean about the info going black and never to be seen again. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have seen this happen all to many times and your right, the paths to the info brings not only the attention from us who seek the info but also the attention of those who are trying to keep it from our scrutiny.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join