It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The drama is getting old... Let's put this to bed for once and for all.

Someone please list out the evidence (preferably with quotes) that Mr. Escamilla has promised to provide so I can make a formal request for it to be presented with a deadline attached that if not met will result in account privileges being terminated.

I have required the same of GK as well.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxnnxs
many will not understand how it should really work:
you do research in this area for free and give in all you can invest. but dont start putting in videos with a copyright and a name and a tm and aprice tag on it and so on.
this is contraproductive. those possible objects in the sky are not your invention nor your posession. give all your knowledge away for free. if you try to make one single dime

Okay Zorgon take a deep breath...

>>>sounds of dragging out a soap box

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

Thank you ngchunter for your message. It reminds me about my earlier question regarding the black device seen in the back of the telescope shown in what could Mr Lenard's equipment.

Could it be some kind of tracking device ??!?

Your message reflects my latest conversation with my friend as he told me
that this technique was just an hypothesis and that to start with, you could hardly transvestite the photos to a very advanced degree and that it gets even worse with a film like you said. (good call)

One last question, could you speculate a little and tell us what is your opinion
about the probable "hoaxing" ? (Could it be something dumb enough we do not think about or that Mr Lenard did accidentaly while manipulating his "toys" ? )

Peace,

In Thrust We Trust

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
In regards to finding these objects with a scope:
If I can find them with the eyepiece first then switch the eyepiece with the cam fast enough without jerking the scope out of view, we may have it.
Even if I have the exact coordinates of the "crafts" this is what's involved:

The slightest movement, even .001 degrees can alter the view 1000 miles.
And I haven't mastered the tracking program yet.
I understand the program, it's getting the scope planted in my "exact" Lat/Long and pointing to "true north".
Again, if off .001 degrees in ANY of these coordinates, will put me another 1000 miles off. Ascension/Declination of the mount attached to the scope is critical also.
And again, can put you off.
It isn't a matter of just assembling the scope and mount, hit "find" on the controller and see what you want. Just tightening the screws to the assembly alters your position. And after repeated moving of the scope from inside to outside loosens the assembly a bit.
Lots of variables involved when using a portable telescope that has an equatorial mount, especially precision ones.
This is why "backyard amateurs" usually have their set-up in a shed with a retractable roof or something and don't move it once set-up.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
[edit on 19-12-2007 by gauncents]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't think it's ok to constantly bash Mr. Escamilla. Afterall, he's a heawyweight champ of ufology:

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Another tip for scopes:

My 8" SC assembly weighs 90lbs.
You need a concrete base. (I use my driveway)
Don't put these heavier set ups on grass/dirt. It will sink.
Not reccommended on a wooden deck. (anyone walking by will give an "earthquake" effect.
Ask bystanders, if any, not to kick the tripod legs. (easy to do in the dark)

If I think of any more, I'll post it, or if you have a specific question, I'll try to answer the best I can.
MC/HNY

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer,

Please forgive me but I am a concerned member. While I respect your all mighty Axe, and I am 100% behind every decision that you Three Amigos have ever made, I must question why you would take such action against such a major player in the field.

Especially since he is willing to put all of his drama aside and is willing to involve ATS in a whole new movement of research. I am just afraid that you are about to burn a really big important bridge here and I would like to know why?

You guys may have a good reason, please just respond and tell us why and and I may end up respecting your decision either way. You can just reply to this post or U2U me or respond here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/19/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakman

Thanks jack for pointing these problems out, I know in my brief skirmish with a scope and ccd I very quickly became aware of the hurdles you have to overcome in astronomy and if you are not personaly aqauinted with the problems you will not appreciate the hard work that goes into it.

I confess I have withdrawn from the field as my 16" dob needs to be lugged outside assembled, colimated, validated with a star test then balanced against the optics/ccd for the Dob driver to work before I can get down to business.

After viewing it has to be broken down and got back into the house and stored.
I could never get the starshoot II ccd to focus properly and coupled to the vagaries of the weather and my limited viewing window I lost the will to live.

So in summary to all those that have not tried this it is no picnic.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey guys, this is just a wild thought of an experiment after anyone is able to pin point the location of the spaceships. Would it be somehow possible to attach a strong laser pointer to the scope and project it on the spaceship?

Wouldn't it be bent by the atmospehere or something?

My point is to let the aliens know that we know!!! Well eventhough it would be just a small point of light, there might be a chance they would be able to pick it up somehow. I think its a good way to initiate contact.

=======on the spaceship=======

OFFICER: "Captain, there is a beam of light being projected onto our hull."

CAPTAIN: "Is it coming from NASA?"

OFFICER: "No Sir, its an amature astronomer, and now I am already picking up three light beams."

CAPTAIN: "Inform the fleet to prepare for global contact initiation!"

So what say yee?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I could never get the starshoot II ccd to focus properly and coupled to the vagaries of the weather and my limited viewing window I lost the will to live.
reply to post by sherpa

I know what you mean.
I also bought the Starshoot II CCD and returned it because it wasn't capable of video! $700 plus for a camera you have to take multiple, stacked images and keep the scope in the same rotation as the Earth, delete the ones that the atmosphere made blurry, post-edit the images for syncronous stacking, and pray they all match. All for one image.
Then run over the scope with your truck when you see a bird flashed by the scope during image take.
It's great to know others have this frustrating problem too.
I was beginning to think it was only me.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sorry for the long wait. Been working pretty long days. I have uploaded the stills Lenard sent me, some are large, I have shrunk some down into a zip file, but this is all he had sent me throughout. I repeatedly asked for coordinates and photos so we could show people where to look in the skies to get results with or without his scope or apparatus.

I felt if we search in those areas, maybe someone with higher end telescopes can find them.

I have no idea where these points or stars are in the skies. All I know is that the lines leading to each area represent where in the sky he was catching these things.

go here: www.Jemworksllc.com...

Have it it. Let us know what you find and if these are useful I sure hope they are. Will be back later tonight to check in.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakman

I meant to mention on one setup I had a spookily similar experience to yours.

Just doing a star test and somthing flashed across my field of view it seemed to be part of somthing circular, white with a yellow centre, I was pretty surprised and immediatly when into a kneejerk reaction to follow it so at least I could get a longer look.

The thing is though you need to reprogramme your brain because I tracked the wrong way as you know everything is opposite, in an instant I knew I was on a loser so abandoned the scope and eyeballed the area of sky I had the scope pointed at and you have guessed it nothing, no plane no birds nothing ( I mention bird because we get seagulls flying around at night here because they can see by the street lights).

Clearly no ccd attached so I can't prove it happened so go figure.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

I think you would need something this size to get the attention of a craft:
www.boomslanger.com...
www.boomslanger.com...

These images have since been removed from the Apollo Laser Ranging Project web site. But I snagged them before this happened.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Okay Zorgon take a deep breath...

>>>sounds of dragging out a soap box

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Here's what I captured flashing by:
www.boomslanger.com...

Video and complete analysis of it is here:
www.boomslanger.com...

It is the most unusual object I've captured. A one-in-a-trillion capture.
But it can't be "proved" as to what it really is.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Talking about colimation, if both mirrors are a little bit off, you
might get some funny images on satellites, stars & double stars, planets etc...

An exemple with the ISS :
www.astrosurf.com...

If you add this (bad colimation) to the fact that most satellites are already weird looking by nature and that you could even play around with the telescope.(using for ex : transparent plastic film over the telescope) or some other tricks, you might get the weirdest effects.

Talking about the ISS, check this out :
www.astrosurf.com...

Peace,

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Europa733]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

or like that :

OFFICER: "Captain, there is a beam of light being projected onto our hull."

CAPTAIN: "Is it coming from NASA?"

OFFICER: "No Sir, its an amature astronomer, and now I am already picking up three light beams."

CAPTAIN: "Our cover has been blown!"

OFFICER: "Advise to initiate operation Disclosure"

CAPTAIN: " Signal the fleet to initiate global bombardment"

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Thill]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakman

Thanks I had seen your images but some time ago, have just refreshed my memory with you links again, amazing.

What I saw was much more distinct and crisp perhaps it was closer, whether it would have degraded as a recorded image I will never know, maybe it was a satellite.

Thanks again for posting.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Thanks Jose I am sure I recognise one star pattern in the last image:

www.jemworksllc.com...

Don't know what it is called though I think the best bet is to try to match these to a night sky simulator like Starry Night or similar software.

Any takers ?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join