It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

I don't understand what he's proposing. To do what people have been doing as a hobby for years now? Amateur astronomy? Folks, you don't need permission from anybody to go out, buy equipment, and do exactly what it seems like people here believe is a new phenomena. Every single thing that has been said in this thread and any amount of knowledge you may have learned is not chained down and privy to only a few.

What else is there that needs to be said? The supposed method is nothing but a common astrophotography ordeal. The only thing that can be done at this point is to take the given coordinates and search the exact areas incorporating slight deviations. If there's nothing there then the whole "Interstellar Case Files" are a sham. Gridkeeper and John would be labeled as hoaxers and our lives would continue as they always have.

If we're talking about asking people for telescope time to point it in certain directions that have absolutely nothing to do with the contents of this thread, why keep it open? You can easily start a new thread dedicated just to that. Organization is essential if you want professionalism.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Here is is folks

a dedicated thread in the proper forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-12-2007 by gauncents]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Okay this is it. I am going to set * my wishes [Mod Edit] for posting here on "My Thread" The Interstellar Case Files. This is the only way I see that we can continue here without all this waste of space, as seen here the past two pages. I want Jack to come back and continue with his research and findings. Notice how even he has backed off.

We're wasting too much time on these wasteful postings by those that have nothing to do with the furthering of this research. So I am now posting * my wishes for contributing to this thread. It is my choice , because this is my thread to begin with.

Here we go:

1). I still have the open challenge ongoing to with Lenard and Gridkeeper. This will never change. For those of you that want more information on the original challenge please go to page 1.

2). Anyone that comes here and has nothing to contribute other than insulting comments or anything that appears to be "off subject" and primarily to disrupt the core research being discussed and distributed should be banned from entering this forum. I will continually ask the moderators to take them out.

3). We want to continue bringing forth true studies and research materials into what I feel is either a very real space phenomena out there or perhaps something that can be explained away. We are seeking to know what is or isn't out there in space.

Let this be an uncluttered forum with needless comments and more reason for true research. I want to see more pages pertaining to Jack's discoveries rather than mine and others trying to have debates with the likes of Klopp, Guz and others that bring nothing but disruption to what could be an intelligent on-going research forum.

If this fits I will continue here. Otherwise, we can take this else where to continue our research.

Jose Escamilla

*[Mod Edit: Edited for clarity - ATS already has T&C's. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 19/12/07 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Mr. Escamilla,

I already u2u'd you and told you how great your movie UFO: the greatest stroy ever denied was. It made me a 100% believer. Those videos that you have found are very amazing and i certainly do not have any explanation for them.

All i have to ask is, why do you want to make a theme park out of this?
Is it money? or disclosure in a fun way? i'm sure it is disclosure knowing you and your heartfelt means of obtaining truth. thanks and keep up the good work.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by FremenBlueEyes]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

I agree we need to start fresh, but what we ultimately need is to get the Three Amigos to make Jose Escamilla a Conspiracy Master or a Conspiracy Pro so that he can have a full forum because there is also some other important subjects that need to be kept together.

So can one of the Three Amigos please give us some insight on the possibility of this?

By the way Jose, when you get to be a Conspiracy Master or a Conspiracy Pro you will have the ability to make your own dedicated Rant thread and make it a sticky. The only problem is of course, you cannot force everyone to rant just in that thread. So you will have to come to the realization that you have to put up with some skeptic bashing. But it will be much more manageable and you do have lots of support from other members. If you ever need more help on how to deal with this then speak with John Lear. He is the expert on how to deal with this kind of thing.

[edit on 12/19/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
crap.....

i'm sorry. don't ban me from the thread because of my last post. You posted your rules at the same time that i posted. I really like you and your ideas and really like reading this thread.
here is a constructive question, Do you think nasa has seen these images at all and if so do you think that they are hiding it from the US public???

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I've already created another thread as I feel in the appropriate forum within the guidelines of ATS. Not Jose. He's been here 3 days and declaring rules?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
So I am now posting Rules for contributing to this thread. It is my choice , because this is my thread to begin with.

I have seen some of your work, Jose. Now, after seeing how you type - such as the quote above, I have a more informed opinion about your work and attitude to the general public.

To exclude valid contrary points to your own, is to censor people. You can't do this on a privately owned forum where members are already requested to abide by the existing T&C of the forum.

Encourage as much research about the 'satellites' as you desire, but be prepared to accept all opinions, not just the ones that you favour.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

and now it's goodbye gauncents. will see you there!

(heaven forbid having a thread on the reported discovery of probable 'alien crafts in orbit' in the "aliens and ufo threads"!!, jeez)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla

3). We want to continue bringing forth true studies and research materials into what I feel is either a very real space phenomena out there or perhaps something that can be explained away. We are seeking to know what is or isn't out there in space.

Jose Escamilla

Sounds to me like it doesn't belong in ufo and alien forum.

Sounds like maybe space exploration.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by livo74

and now it's goodbye gauncents. will see you there!

(heaven forbid having a thread on the reported discovery of probable 'alien crafts in orbit' in the "aliens and ufo threads"!!, jeez)

go back and read the first page of this thread and read it through.

That is not what this is about.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
I've already created another thread as I feel in the appropriate forum within the guidelines of ATS. Not Jose. He's been here 3 days and declaring rules?

You registered on the 17th and it's only the 19th and you're creating threads and telling people to post in it instead of here because YOU feel what's being talked about in here doesn't fit the thread.

You're telling people what to do. How's that any different than what you're accusing Jose of doing? All you had to do was make one post that you created a seperate thread for the talk of other subjects and not come back. Yet you came back a couple times now telling people to go over to your thread.

Is there really a need to keep doing that?

Also doesn't anyone find it odd that there's been more than a few new members coming in here the last 2 days? It seems, to me at least, they all joined only to attack Jose.

I also apologize for being off-topic again and won't post anything else.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
[edit on 19-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
[edit on 19-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The difference is I'm not telling anyone what to say.

Just thought that as much time people are fighting here and what this thread has gone through might need an overhaul. And continue elswhere in a topic where all is interested. But hey, that's not my call.

That's what we do here, if it is wrong then we are moderated.

Let's stay on topic or move it or close it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I just clicked on this thread... my oh my. And I thought the Rods debacle was sad.

Escamilla is just another in a long line of hucksters, parading around the trough and working an angle. He's pitching, negotiating, closing, and he's sitting on nothing more than a big pile of hot air and rubber bands. He should be banned from ATS for peddling nonsense and bug videos.

Just my $0.02.

dB

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
Sorry, I removed the posting. I've had it at times with people man. I sometimes just want to walk away, but I can't. I'm in it for the long run.

I get attacked all the time and as they say if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Well, I'm still here.

Forget all the commentary I don't care about the personal attacks anymore. I have to keep my temperament down to even keel. Sometimes it's hard you know?

But I will do my best.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thank you jose. you are a good man. i will be your fan and belive till the end. thanks for stickin your neck out there for all of us!!!!
keep rockin

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join