It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
oh it's me,

that is for sure!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1

Klopp I promised the Mods that I was ignoring you...and I am...

See this?

It's me hanging up on you. -Click-

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Tell us more about your friend in the uk you had to contact because you were worried about JLW because you thought he was living on the streets because he was in hiding.
With apparatus and computer and telescope in his backpack.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Jack, I really am interested in looking further into this. If I get the time tonight I am sending you all those stills I mentioned and will upload them here also. Unfortunately I had a hard drive that hit the skids so I am having to transfer files onto another one and this is taking time off the projects and editing putting me behind schedule. So I will be offline again.

Just wanted to really say that I am glad you are here and look forward to seeing if you can locate these objects for us.

For the record and relating to The Interstellar Case Files thread. I am almost at the point where this is just going to be another on-going "we are still waiting" game which you have to admit is already getting old. So I am really beginning to wonder what to do with this thread at this point. Any of you have suggestions please let me know. I feel I've already done all I could do to shake them loose out of the trees.

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Mr Escamilla,

My suggestion would be to ask a moderator to close this thread and label it hoax / scam.

Regards

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Does that mean you have nothing in production or in pre-production right now relating to the movie Interstellar?

Guz

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
Mr Escamilla,

My suggestion would be to ask a moderator to close this thread and label it hoax / scam.

Regards

Okay, one consideration. More to come I'm sure. It's up to you the membership here. One thing I do want to make clear is that if the Mods decide that this thread should be closed, and the majority of members also agree, then so be it.

I am actually done with Lenard and Gridkeeper. They didn't show and that's enough for me. However, I will maintain contact with Jack and others who are interested in staying in touch with me pertaining to the further research and studies of other potential space things being photographed and videotaped.

Ultimately it is up to me to make this decision and I will in the next couple days. Thanks for everyone who has joined us here. (you included Klopp
).

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Jose, I for one hope you stick around here on ATS. I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way either.

As for this thread I would say that is totally up to you but if you want others opinions I would leave it open so that if any new info comes about then the person who has that info will have somewhere to post it.

Stari

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I say leave it open, I don't think you are going to get the response from Gridkeeper or JLW.

But you never know, it's good to keep a thread open so the people who missed that want to read it later.

Don't let anyones suggestion speak for everyone else.

Please keep it open.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Mr. Escamilla,

Is there a reason why you cant answer my question above? Simple question = simple amswer. Yes or no?

Guz

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ultimately it is up to me to make this decision and I will in the next couple days. Thanks for everyone who has joined us here. (you included Klopp
).

best wishes!

happy holidays!

I say add to hoax.

williamjklopp.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by lovepens1]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guzzeppi
Mr. Escamilla,

Is there a reason why you cant answer my question above? Simple question = simple amswer. Yes or no?

Guz

I thought he did answer that question in this post Page 13:

post by Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Well this is what I was leading to in my question. Mr. Escamilla has much more at stake in this than the movie, much...much...more!

www.interstellar-themovie.com...

Hey! Why not get some very intelligent people here at ATS to do all the work for him.

*Help him make contact with John and Gridkeeper through associations.

*Research the truth behind it all.

*Buy all necessary equipment to investigate.

*Give coordinates to him if found to be true.

Cha Ching!

This whole thing stinks to me!

Guz

Added links

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Guzzeppi]

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

IMPORTANT

If the participants of this thread are unable to discuss the topic of this thread... then we'll be forced to either delete inappropriate responses (with point deductions and warnings) and/or close the thread.

Please direct your attention away from each other, and onto the topic(s).

This will be the last warning.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

This is excatly what a "case" is all about. I don't think we have to many lawyers in the house. So if someone brings their side of a story here and someone disputes it with what they think is truth, isn't that what this forum is for? expression? I believe Guzzeppi is discussing the topic.

This thread started with intentions about the apparatus. Jose stated not long ago to forget about the apparatus.

So what exactly are we still supposed to be discussing anyway?

[edit on 18-12-2007 by gauncents]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
hell, personally, i've learned sooooo much following this, whatever
happens this was WELL WORTH IT!!! thank you all!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hi,
My first post here. I read something about a new software package called "Magid Eye" or something like that. Someone had replied to one of the FAST vids but now I can't find it. Star Wars program is some of it I think.

edit: and now I see there were 10 more pages to this thread. sorry

[edit on 18-12-2007 by stikkinikki]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Okay, these are my thoughts on all of this. I posted the links Guz is claiming is a big deal here, to show how far I was taking the Interstellar Project in order to try and get Lenard to where he would come forth and deliver some truth to the project.

What I want for The Mods right now is to find out if this Guz is Gridkeeper, or Klopp posing as someone legit here. The links Guz has posted, were originally posted by myself here in this thread recently. These links were not available to the public until now. Then only ones that were privy to these links prior to my postings here are business associates I was pitching these ideas to in April / May, and Lenard (himself), and a few others. So if Guzzepi has this in his arsenal as a reason to create or stir a controversy, he is either not reading the full postings here, or one that is "out there" coming in and had access to these links. I other words (maybe Guz is Lenard or Gridkeeper or someone in that group).

Here are my decisions and I am not allowing this thread to be shut down because of someone posting this kind of stuff here. So Mods, my wish is to not close this thread. I am willing to take time out and continue with at least the research aspects of the thread. Lenard and Gridkeeper are long gone and on the run and that's fine with me.

I feel we have (as others are submitting) a real chance here of possibly taking this research and new information to the next level.

So my decision is to keep the thread alive, leave it up to the Mods to handle and keep these non-thread contributors in check and at bay.

I am curious why people are allowed to slander others here, while posing as legitimate thread-sters? Why is this allowed? Why are people like Klopp allowed to disrupt the flow of the seriousness of this research? Free speech is free speech, but absolute attacks on a person having no relevence to the subject matter and it is not welcome here.

Maybe ATS needs to do what Craig's List has to offer. A thread or room where people such as Klopp, Guz and others can go to and rant and moan about how they dislike someone. At least this way, we can all get into the subject matter and continue without having someone's comments that have no real validity other than the ramblings of someone bent on being indignant about everything.

So Mods, why don't you guys give us researchers all a break and set up a window of opportunity for the disgruntled ones that mess up the postings. Call it Grunts or Rants, but keep them out of the true research areas. Who knows, I might even go into the Grunt section and add a few of my rants....???

So the end result is I refuse to get this thread shut down because of these grunts. We have something real going here and I want to continue. Okay?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by Guzzeppi

Jose stated not long ago to forget about the apparatus. So what exactly are we still supposed to be discussing anyway?
[edit on 18-12-2007 by gauncents]

Look...I used "forget the apparatus" as a blanket statement. I should have stated Forget Lenard / Gridkeeper, and all that. We have a chance now with Jack and others to really find something out there and If you thread-sters are willing, I am willing to stay here and follow through on what could be a new found avenue to see things in space. I feel Jack is the best example of this and who knows who else may come forth.

I personally want to have all these people that seem to be wasting valuable space and continuity put into a section designed for rants and grunts. ATS needs to restructure these forums. There are so many penalties lobbied on people such as myself, when we respond to people like Klopp in here, (I got my two warnings because of him), and this is really a waste.

So I have asked ATS Mods and am asking the owners to set us all up with a way to present our findings here without these mindless postings that lead to nowhere.This thread is in a threat of being shut down because they have been given the green light to submit their accusations and insults freely. I feel they should belong in their own world of rants and grunts. Klopp is a real example. How can the Mods allow him to continue here? He has even admitted posting as another person, to what extent do we have to tollorate this kind of behavior? Don't get me wrong, I am not telling you how to run ATS, just a suggestion. Other will probably agree, these ranters really have no reason for being here in these threads.

I am willing to run the mile with this subject and as one stated, who knows, maybe given enough time Lenard and Gridkeeper may come forth. In the meantime, we have an opportunity here to continue and possibly make new discoveries. I'm willing to continue are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join