It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Hi Jose and thank you.
The Arcturus video had no filters. When I found it, it was a large blur on the screen. As I focused in on it, I was at almost"prime focus" and I saw the "plasma" effect and thought, "Wow, this looks cool".
Just a slight 1/16 of a turn on the focuser and I was at "prime".
It looked like just a pinpoint of light and nothing spectacular.
So I recorded the slighly out-of focus version instead.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakman

Hi Jack, its great to have your input on this thread.

I had a sneaky feeling that if they were real they could not be LEO because I could not see any evidence of frantic adjustments to keep the object in the field of view.

As a side note I picked up on at the other thread regarding locations it would appear these images were recorded from the uk would this not affect the "seeing" location from anywhere else in the world ?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

As a side note I picked up on at the other thread regarding locations it would appear these images were recorded from the uk would this not affect the "seeing" location from anywhere else in the world ?
reply to post by sherpa

If you where at the same horizontal latitude as the UK you would see the same sky only at a different time if you where on the oppisite side of the Earth.

"Sky Snooping" as I call it, can be very rewarding but you have to endure cold nights sometimes, depending where you are, and long nights of seeing nothing. But it's worth it for me.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hi Jose, its me Nick from UK. Thought I'd post a message!

Got your e-mail of thread.

I have known Jose for awhille now guys and it IS him here. I have been working between Jose and John L. to try and help out in anyway that I could but this John guy *I think* is in the wrong and he has done lots of crap to Jose.

I support you Jose my friend 100%!
I'm just sorry I couldn't help you out in getting this thing sorted out, but you know John better than I do, he is in the wrong.

Love & Light!
~Nick J.~

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Inspite of Zorgon persuading me to buy a 10” LX200R, I’ve been thinking of the enormous torture that one’s got to go through!!

Now cut that out!!

Well since I am in a "persuading" frame of mind... I have JUST THE TICKET for you Mike...

And you can sip that beer with one hand while moving the scope with the other...

Computer Contolled Telescope

Just slip down to the local thrift store and pick up an old DOS machine...

And when you get that set up... I want shots near Petavius B

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick.Jed
Hi Jose, its me Nick from UK. Thought I'd post a message!

Got your e-mail of thread.

AH Solicited support my my

Please be so kind as to use JLW not John L so to save confusion with John Lear

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgon,
Thanks for all the pdf's recently,lol I already most.
Anyway, I wanted to send you some links but it has been really storming here and my connection went down for about an hour. And it may go down again.
I'll send them when it settles down a bit.
J.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakman
I'll send them when it settles down a bit.

Don't rush I still have 240 of yours to go through
I have an update on your page in a few hours... I will send when its ready...

Hey maybe we can get some Lick time to have a look at that Arcturus "triangle" I need to drop Don a note anyway

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Mr Escamilla,

I thank you for bringing the information you have into the public domain.

However, taking a public stand now to distance yourself from JLW is in my opinion too late. At best it appears you have been very gullible, at worst it throws into doubt the credibility of your other work.

Your honesty now is to be applauded but it may not have been prudent to wash your dirty laundry in public. Everybody involved in any way in the field of UFOlogy knows the importance of checking info, if you were looking for support and sympathy by raising the issues here then I suppose some may take that view.

Personally, and bear in mind you describe yourself as a researcher, I think the level of research on this issue has been deplorable. The coordinates dissapeared because the hard drive was zapped, that alone should ring enough alarm bells.

That said I look forward to your valued continued involvement in discussions on this forum.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Zorgon, I sent you a U2U about just this.

-

On topic:

I have very strong doubts at this point that we'll be seeing anyone of their faces. Maybe it's for the better. I think gridkeeper knows he has taken the whole issue too far and at this point, there's not much he can do but ignore the inevitable smack down.

Thank you Jose for speeding up the process. I hope you stay and frequent ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hi Jakman!
No need to comment on my comments here (I'm just a lil'ol nobody) but I looked over your site earlier today for the first time and I'm so glad you stopped by here!

I'm still looking over everything, all of which I find very fascinating! -- but I also found your 'own story' extremely intriguing and it's no wonder why you are such a skywatcher!

At any rate, I now rank you as one of those underground 'celebrities' in the UFO field; in the true sense of the word.... wow, I'm still in the process of 'processing' all of your information but all I can say now is -- (((AMAZING))).

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No need to comment on my comments here (I'm just a lil'ol nobody)
reply to post by Palasheea

Everybody is somebody, remember that.
Thank you very much for the comments on the site. I try to do the best I can with the equipment I have.

I am still searching for more material for the information pages. It's an ongoing, tedious process but sometimes the results can be very gratifing.
A lot of the web sites that "had" information have now gone "black" or have been taken down altogether. But there are still areas of the internet the public can access without breaking any laws that have loads of info.

Thanks again

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
The coordinates dissapeared because the hard drive was zapped, that alone should ring enough alarm bells.

Hi Chunder, I just had to say this, I researched Mars images for over a year and I kept them all on my external hard drive. One day while I was at work my kid accidentally knocked it onto the floor. When I got home he was almost terrified to tell me what had happend. I had to act like it was ok, but after he was in bed I cried my eyes out.

I had alot of work and time invested in that drive and I lost it all. It happens and unfortunately it happens alot and to alot of people.

I have sense gathered most of the images again. But who knows what is missing now from the originals that NASA placed on their site when the rovers first landed.

It happens.
Stari

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What exactly has he put up? Nothing as of yet. Just an argument with as of right now to me is another ficticious person (JLW and Gridkeeper).

And in a defensive manner that has gotten him warned for violating the terms and conditions of this sight twice within one week.

It's a great commercial. It's like a train wreck. Everyone wants to watch it. In the mean time, the movie that I will not mention, is still available for purchase on Jose's pay per view sight. He's bringing a contract breach public? For us to judge? I saw somewhere that he has Interstellar 2 in edit as we speak. So, why would someone be willing to refund money for a film that he produced waiting to see if it is a hoax or not, be editing another of the same nature.

I for one will no longer ad to this thread and promote Jose's free advertising and push this post front as I believe is what he is wanting.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Jakman,
You're last sentence scares me.. (in your last post)

Sorry for the less than one sentence response on this but like I said... I'm still trying to 'process' this information. Thanks Jakman! Mind boggling stuff here and still trying to wrap my brain around it but one thing for sure -- "to err on the side of caution" is really resonating with me at this moment... at lease based on your own telling of what you witnessed at that time. Thanks for sharing and you've given me, as I'm sure others too... much food for thought.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi Stari,

I would have thought that anyone who has the coordinates of an interstellar spaceship of probable non-terrestial origin that is orbiting earth would maybe keep them as a hard copy or on a couple of devices.

If you had next weeks winning lottery numbers wouldn't you ?

Yes it happens, but not in this context and that's only one alarm bell, the rest should have been deafening.

Regards

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
By the way, Nick is one of many friends I contacted in the UK to try and get Lenard some help when Lenard claimed he was living in the streets in hiding.

Jose

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Well, I did have some of the important images saved on my website but I did lose some other ones that I just didn't have time to upload to my site and make up pages for them.

They are important images with what I believe to be evidence that there is life on Mars right now in the form of insects and Rods, and yet I didn't have them backed up many times.

It does happen!
Stari

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1

In the mean time, the movie that I will not mention, is still available for purchase on Jose's pay per view sight. He's bringing a contract breach public? For us to judge? I saw somewhere that he has Interstellar 2 in edit as we speak. So, why would someone be willing to refund money for a film that he produced waiting to see if it is a hoax or not, be editing another of the same nature.

I for one will no longer ad to this thread and promote Jose's free advertising and push this post front as I believe is what he is wanting.

Klopp! I thought you had changed your ways and you were beginning to post constructive additions to this thread. Yes folks this lovepens1 is none other than William Klopp posing as someone else and putting his slant on this thread.

First of all the two films "in edit and production" are not Interstellar related. Totally other films, so your claims here are as usual a falsehood.

Good try, but you've been busted Klopp! Man I was onto you like tooth rot on a crack addict man.( snapping fingers) that quick!

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join