It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im the girl who found something on the camera

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Put a cross in your room have some faith, test the spirts says the lord, so no harm there, up to you but I know I would buy one, nothing to loose because this could be like the Bible describes as dmonic behaviour.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This video doesn't deserve as much attention as it's getting. Not only that, but it's creating a war between youtuber's and ATS members (check the comments on the YouTube movie), which in my opinion will get nowhere fast at the rate it's going. There's nothing conclusive we can deduct from this picture. It doesn't resemble an "alien" enough to jump to that conclusion. I'll agree with the masses who say that you were probably accidentally recording and didn't notice it. Things like that just happen. This would explain why it's so out of focus and resembles hardly anything, because it wasn't focused on anything. Here's a question: What did you assume of the random footage before you saw the UFO?? From what I understand, you saw this video anomaly approximately 5 hours before you saw the UFO? What did you make of the footage before you saw the UFO? Did you assume it was an alien, or did you think of a more, let's say, logical explanation. Was it only after the UFO sighting that you inferred the thing on your camera to be an alien? This probably has a simpler explanation than that of an alien visiting your room to leave you a little fuzzy, unclear picture on your camera. Besides, now it's just turned into a futile debate that won't go anywhere because there's no more information we can use to help analyze that night and what happened. The chances of this being an alien are highly unlikely. In fact, I'd place a million dollars on that if I had the money. It's just not logical. I think the UFO sighting spurred your imagination. Anyways, I hope this may have also spurred your imagination into further studying the strange phenomena of UFOs

Moving on...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by RockAwayRadio]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this has been adressed, but I only read the first 5 or so pages and just skipped the rest. the video didn't work for me, so I can't comment on it's validity.the fact that your called 'werstoopid' and people were adressing as "hi, welcome to ATS, werstoopid..." get's alarms ringing on this one for me, sorry if it was unintentional but it looks as though your trying to make people on this forum look like...well, stupid

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

So Pal, did you read my post? You're seriously going to take a screen shot and adjust the contrast and brightness until you *see* something. This is how ITC researchers do it? Wow.

Look, there is an image in the video already. It looks fleshy. Who here doesn't think it looks fleshy? Like I stated in the last thread, look at the bottom of your foot. Compare the image from the still with the toe next to your big toe. See a resemblance? Tell me you don't.

Now, here's what Pal's done. She ignored that image. Instead, she's adjusted the contrast/brightness hoping that she'll get pixels. Guess what, she got 'em. And, she ignored the rest of the image data. I guess the fleshy object doesn't count?

Come on! Danielle, do you have alien growing from your toes?

Ugh, why is it that you are so fixated on this being an alien?!?!?! You said you may be open to the possibility that there is a rational explanation for this. It's time you accepted it.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how someone came to the stark conclusion that the image in the video is someone's freaking toe...
I really don't see it.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

You really cant see part of a human flesh...but you see an alien?

I dont see an alien thats for sure. I dont see a toe either. I see other human body parts. But im leaving it at that.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Taking one of Pal's screen shots, I quickly circled other "faces". You can take any image, adjust the contrast and brightness and come up with faces.

Check it out.

I wonder why she only focused on that *face*, when I *see* at least 3 others as clear as that one.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

You really cant see part of a human flesh...but you see an alien?

Did I say I see an alien? Please do point where I said that at.. I sure don't see a freaking toe, that's one thing I know FOR SURE...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I thought you said somewhere along this long journey - LOL - that you agreed with pal and the girl and saw an alien.

Sorry, if I missunderstood.

So what do you see?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Great post Freenrgy. Finally someone has shown what ATS is about. You're right. With a little imagination, someone could assume a number of things from the video. The truth is that there is not enough evidence to conclude anything, and for that matter, there's not enough evidence to actually have an intellectual discussion of ideas. I vote this thread is taken off the front page because it only hurts ATS's reputation.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just giving a little 'Show and Tell' demo on how I found one of the anomolous images in
Danielle's movie in case anyone is wondering how I do that. Below explains/shows how I found one of those images but I admit it takes a trained eye to see such images.

And then I loaded that screenshot of the raw frame-shot where I was seeing that eye and nose
into an image editor where I then used the brighten/contrast feature to clarify
that image. A lot more showed up after I did that. No fancy schmancy editor utilities for me.. just the basics because I keep things looking as they are and do not blur things to make them look less pixelized as that that takes out too much visual information.

In the below image I increased the contrast a little bit more... only do that because everybody's got their Adobe Gamma settings at different settings in terms of how dark or bright one's monitor is.. increased the contrast just in case some of you have your monitor setting at a lower light setting.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Can you please answer my questions....because im seriously curious.

Are they trying to contact us via food, snowflakes, water puddles, cloudes, paint on the walls, etc etc? Because "images" can be found in ANY object.

Im serious. Im trying to figure out why a face in my food is any less relevant then a face on my TV screen.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So what do you see?

I really can't discern anything, to be honest..

It looks strange to me, but I really can't make out what it is.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Pal, could you look at a picture without messing with it until you see a face or something out of the ordinary for once? If you mess with any picture at all, you'll get something it is not. Sometimes you get weird shapes that might resemble faces but the point is that the image was altered in some way.

Ok, I'll go with you for a bit, Pal, show me the alien. Not the face in the altered photo, I want to know why an alien is disguised instead of just showing its face. Unless you are saying that the alien has no eyes, no mouth, no nose or any facial attribute which to speak of.....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am pretty confident that video is the result from some hiccup with the camera that made it accidentally record a short blip of you or your friend or something else. You might want to look on the net and see if your particular camera has been reported to have defects.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

So what do you see?

I really can't discern anything, to be honest..

It looks strange to me, but I really can't make out what it is.

In that particular image, it's looks like an animal to me.. like lion. I'm just saying that this is how it's looking from my monitor which is a desktop... my guess things might not be as defined on a laptop but I'm sticking with the desktop as that's standard.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthweezer

Truth Darthweezer, truth. You hit the nail on the head. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY anyone can conclude that is an alien based on the evidence we have...unless you have to resort to your imagination in hopes to fulfill your presumptions and hopes that this will indeed lead to total disclosure or something of that nature. Seriously, someone please tell me why this is even being debated? There's nothing here to debate...just a fuzzy image.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Leo, the reason we are looking at inanimate objects for faces is because there is a conspiracy involving shape-shifting aliens that take the forms of seemingly harmless objects so we have no idea what's happening right under our noses....they are making us loose our keys.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthweezer

True True LOL

Im just curious as to why she refuses to answer my question.

I want to know why some random image on video feed is any more significant then all the zillions of images I see in every day objects.

I mean, what did these poor beings do before camera phones, vid cameras, tvs. I suppose they appeard in grilled cheese sandwhiches

[edit on 3-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Whats that term called again that ALL humans posses to see things(usually faces) where there are none.

Like seeing things in clouds ect?

AT it's coreThats all ITC is.

Well that, and some pretty poor storytelling and lying , about cameras turning on by themselves ect.

Files magically appearing on computers. Maybe it's the File Fairies.

Hey a new field you can become an "Expert" in Pal. Little Fairies, that come in your room while your away, and mess around with your webcam, and put files on your computer.

These threads are beyond rediculous.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Nola213]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join