It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im the girl who found something on the camera

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yes.My name is Danielle.(not Daniel or Daniela).The video of me talking about the UFO I saw and the "thing" on my camera is 100% true.For some reason the video disapeared in early October from my files so all I have is the video on YouTube.This is how it happened.

I was at my friends house making little comedy skits with my camera.My dad picks we up and I come home(with my camera!)and enter my room(my mom is at work,brother w/ his girlfriends,and dad goes to sleep)I sit done at my desk which is what I normaly do and look through ALL my videos.(which is under "Play", so I cant record under "Play")Then Im all like "Oh my god, I have to pee".I turn off my camera,go to the bathroom,pee,wash my hands and come back.I look through my videos again and a strange video that was never there before is well,there!(that happened around 9:00 pm)Later on at 2:00 am, is when I see the UFO.

(the reason I touch my face a lot is that I scratch when I get nervous and when I'm confused.So during the SATs all I do is scratch)

Anyways, if you dont believe this is me tell me to write anything in a comment to leave on my video.For example:hi my name is danielle and blah blah!)

Here is my video.

p.s.About the thing of me recording a UFO and it not being in my camera happened like this.I see the UFO.Turn on my camera.Go under "Record" press "Record" and it DOES say "Recording".I stop and then I look at my camera and its gone.

Anyways heres the url for the video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I posted a comment (with my YouTube acount say that I am on this web site so incase you dont believe me read my comment)

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So, while making "Comedy Skits" with your camera you feel confident (that is, zero doubt in your mind) that this was not mistakenly recorded between 'takes'?

Honestly, I've got a really sharp ear and your alien's voice sounds very similar to your own. I maintain that it's a shot taken (possibly upside down) with your camera's microphone slightly muffled and in a low light situation. In very short videos like this it's not uncommon for them to be very much out of focus, especially if your camera has an auto-focus function.

Occam's razor supports my hypothesis. This is not a situation in which I need to provide irrefutable evidence, quite the opposite in fact; it is you that has made the claim that does not adhere to a reasonably simple situation, so the rules are: You've gotta back it up with solid proof or the story is too flimsy to be considered reasonable, catch where I'm goin' with this?

I am not trying to be offensive, just logical. Maybe too logical, but I'd rather be such than jump to conclusions. I think you were just a tad too willing to accept what you saw as the plain truth. In many cases our interpretation of events is somewhat lacking when the facts are thoroughly investigated.

Sorry, I'm just not convinced.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

But the video of me was taken with my web cam.The "thing" video is from my digital camera.

It wasnt taken at my friends house because like I said.I looked through everything.And look through it again and the thing is there.I have realized the voice does sound like mine but what comes out the video looks nothing like me.That day I was wearing a white tee and jeans.Nothing green and I was wearing socks.(just saying cuz some people think its my feet.)

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So......why don't you tell the police about it and let them investigate the issue? I'm sure they'd help you out...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

I've thought of that but for some reason I havent done it.I have to talk to my parents.They knew about this but I read a forum on here about my video and showed my dad some pictures and now he's kinda scared.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The voice sounds like you or someone saying “time, so did..” I think the image could be anything and if it’s your voice you probably would have noticed an alien. Did it have a date and time attached to it? Maybe you accidentally hit record at some point?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captainplanet

Nope my camera didnt have that thingy that says the date.I dont remember exactly what day it was but I believe it was near the 4th of July.Either mid June or early July.Maybe late July.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by werstoopid

Hi, werstoopid, and welcome to ATS

about the video you've lost, maybe there's a way to recover it:
this software should work

Software description
/374d8b

Download
/2ha75o

the original video may contain details which aren't noticeable on the one posted on YT because of the loss of data caused by the compression (lossy compression) and also may contain other informations...

[edit on 2/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ever since I've been little I've had horrible dreams about aliens.I actually had 1 yesterday.

I know I shouldnt be scared but with my past full of horrible nightmares, I dont know what to do!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Oh my god thatnk you!I will love you forever!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by werstoopid

It recovers the files in these formats:
ARJ AVI BMP CDR DOC DXF DBF XLS
EXE GIF HLP HTML HTM JPG LZH MID
MOV MP3 PDF PNG RTF TAR TIF WAV
ZIP

In bold the extensions for videos. Do you remember which extension was it?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by werstoopid
I dont remember exactly what day it was but I believe it was near the 4th of July.Either mid June or early July.Maybe late July.

That's a window of a month and a half, I sure hope that software helps to narrow it down a bit.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I believe it was MOV

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If anyone believes this...

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by werstoopid

I believe it was MOV

Well, follow the instructions and probably you'll manage to recover it:

BTW: do you remember the file name?

[edit on 3/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yes!I do!Most of the time I dont remember anything but this time I do.Im sorry, but I feel really proud of myself.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
People I have to leave in a bit because I have to go to sleep.I have school tomorrow.Anyways dont stop posting.I really need to find out more about this situation.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah,,,like you 'pseudo' played people.Have a nice rest of your life, little girl.

[Mod Note:]
ATS Terms and Conditions

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful ... manner, and will not harass ... anyone.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dyingfun

Huh?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join