It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im the girl who found something on the camera

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by werstoopid

am writing to let you know that images on cam corders can decieved, if someone esle has used that machine, their young people your age and older who can produce good cg effects on video, look-up UFO Haiti and related subjects. peace

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

Lol

No I dont own a rubber duckie or bath toy if thats what you think.And if it was in my room I dont own a mirror.Mirrors scare when I look into them at nighttime.Yes I know, Im dumb.

Well, I'd like to try to find out as much information as possible.I mean, c'mon think of it this way.A "thing" grabbed your camera and you have no idea what it was.Wouldnt you wanna find out?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Well, I'd like to try to find out as much information as possible.I mean, c'mon think of it this way.A "thing" grabbed your camera and you have no idea what it was.Wouldnt you wanna find out?

But you have had a zillion explanations of what more then likely happened.

What do you WANT to hear? Because I dont think anyones opinions that it is user error is what you are wanting to hear.

What more can anyone say?
Its like you are completely discounting logical explanations that it is user error

edit=dang spelling/grammar errors

[edit on 3-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I know, I know.

But a question that hasnt been answered is "Has this ever happened to you?"

I'd like to know people's stories also.

Its just hard for me to explain what Im thinking.I can think it.But cant say it

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I know, I know.

I'd like to know people's stories also.

Its just hard for me to explain what Im thinking.I can think it.But cant say it

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

So you didn't just hit the play button with your knee whilst kneeling on your duvet with the cam on your bed?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yes it has. I answered that question.

It happens to me ALL the time. I accidently hit the button thinking its recording, then I think its stopped.....

and the result are blibs of useless odd footage....usually of the floor, the ceiling, my foot, hand or whatever.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Nope.My camera was on my desk.I swear.And I dont get on top of my desk.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Oh, Im sorry.I didnt see it.

But what I mean is like this

To me this was "something else".Thats just my opinion though.

So what I mean by the question "Has this ever happened to you?", I mean as in have you ever had an experience with "something else"

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I know this might have been suggested before (I haven't read the entire thread) but is it possible the camera recorded while on the floor? From what I can make of the "alien" is that it looks like someone's big toe and second toe with pajamas off to the side.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So basically you are completely not open to the possibility that you accidentally recorded something random. Since that is a very logical normal occurance that zillions of people do all the time w/ their video cams?

Not open to it at all?

I dont know. I dont know what else can be said

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I know its possible but its hard to think that was just an accident when I wasnt under "record",my father has had an experience like this,and i wasnt wearing any green and I had my socks on.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Your Things At home are like other Homes when your not there, you don't know who has access to your stuff.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Wow, great job Palasheea

You have made some good observations and you have made one wonder.

Thanks housegroove! I'm glad those images in my last post intrigue you as they do me!

There's something going on now and it's BIG! These beings are trying to communicate to us by showing up in our movies and photographs and we need to wake up and pay attention to the fact that they DO exist!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Man... I feel retarded just from reading this thread.

Honestly the disjointed confusion that plagues this thread was way too much.

OP

The video shows nothing, you look like you're reading stuff off the screen, and wiping your nose (several times)at the beginning shreds all chances of credibility.

I call shenanigans on this one, some kiddy popularity contest. Sorry.

[edit on 12/3/2007 by SeeQ]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would just like to say I am glad werstoopid stated that it is possible that the video clip was accidentally recorded. This to me at least shows that she is not going to limit herself to only one explanation like some others in the threads have. Thanks werstoopid for admitting that As for me I have looked at this video clip numerous times and like many others I think it is a close up of a persons toe.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

There's something going on now and it's BIG! These beings are trying to communicate to us by showing up in our movies and photographs and we need to wake up and pay attention to the fact that they DO exist!

Are they trying to contact us via food, snowflakes, water puddles, cloudes, paint on the walls, etc etc?

Im serious. Im trying to figure out why a face in my food is any less relevant then a face on my TV screen.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

HI, most of the people on this site are Well educated and open minded, yours is not the First, Since you, you tubed your video, its Homework time, their are more Alien related videos there than yours, Some thrash, Some to make you think, Even the Ufo ones. peace, Welcome to the REAL World, some of this stuff is for Grown-up who can sleep at nite with lites turn off

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Does anyone take Palsheaa seriously? How about I take a blurry picture and mess with it in photoshop and claim that it's someone paranormal?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
There's something going on now and it's BIG!

I really hate to get off topic Palasheea but the last two "big" threads you had where moved, locked and defunked. The only thing "BIG!" going on here is the girls Youtubes views

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join