Im the girl who found something on the camera

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
PC, let me tell you the rules. OK?
Lets go over them one more time.
There will be no more one line comments.

^ There's the "visual" explanation, according to the dreaded, T&C Rules of ATS.

Do you understand now that its imperative that you type more than a one liner?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
IMO
this is a hoax.
the video is a fake or accident.
the poster is not who he/she claims to be.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

YES!! finally someone has seen what I saw back on page 4 of this whole silly mess....She just wanted people's opinion on what they think this thing is and she got it....aren't we done now?

Thank you OnTheDeck

edit for spelling...my fingers are too big for these little keys

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Vandermast]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've noticed that a few of you here don't like to see too many pixels in whatever photo's are posted here on this board so I used the 'Digital Camera Noise Removal' feature in an editor on the frame-shot below where I found one of those continuously morphing faces in that section in that movie she found on her cam.

I'm adverse to doing anything more than using the brightness/contrast feature on frameshots like this but just to appease those who don't like pixels, I applied that 'noise removal' feature on it just to post here for those who find overly pixelized images hard to view. I was also advised to do that from a few members here on this board who have emailed me about those faces found in this movie.

Here's the image.. actually, the face DOES show up even clearer than before so thanks to those who emailed me that suggestion to do that!

Btw, here's an image captured by an instrumental transcommunication experimenter from France. I'm posting it because it's one of those beings that he categorized as 'beings from other worlds. I was just looking at this image and comparing it to the image above and I'm seeing some striking similarities between the 2 beings ...

But here's how the same image looks when it was brightened up from it's raw version. (see 2 images below)
Even though it's heavily pixelized, I prefer to keep it that way because often times too much information is removed from the image when one uses a feature to 'smoothen' things out. But fortunately, after applying that 'noise removal' filter on that image, it actually makes that face look more clearer... as you can see when you compare the image above with 2 of the same images below.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ms. Danielle...

What this amounts to is a giant Rorshach test. Due to a psychological phenomenon known as Pareidolia, humans see what they believe to be significant patterns in what are really abstract images, particularly human (or human-like) faces. This is why people see a face on Mars, or Virgin Mary in a burrito. A great example of pareidolia is the Old Man of the Mountain in Vermont.

Because your video is so blurry, it is essentially an abstract image. Due to the nature of abstract images, it will be near impossible to ever come to a definitive conclusion of it portrays. If it helps ease your mind, chances are it is nothing paranormal or scary; others have proferred mundane explainations in this thread, so I won't rehash them.

However, if you did pick up something paranormal or alien, you have nothing to worry about. While it may seem a bit scary, it doesn't seem to have done you any harm.

As for your dreams of aliens, they are just that, dreams. You mentioned you like you film comedy skits with your friends, meaning you are a creative person. Creative people often have very vivid dreams.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Oh, I see, since I found other *faces* (some even clearer than your 'Ming the Mercilous' image), in your original screenshot using your methods, you've decided to change tactics from supposed emails sent to you.

Now that you mention it, I can see the outline of a bald eagle's head. Perhaps bald eagle's are trying to communicate with us in a BIG way.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Danielle,

Here's my opposing view on the above post where that member (saviorcomplex) was calling such images 'figments of ones imagination':

What this amounts to is that that movie that you found on your cam DOES in fact have anomalous faces in it that morph into different faces all throughout the movie.

Those images seen in your movie though are not as clear as they should be because we don't have your original movie available to see each of those frames more clearly. But I did the best I could with the movie we had available -- the one showing in your You Tube presentation.

As far as I can see, it looks as if there's been a 'softening' filter (a soft white-ish haze) added to your whole You Tube presentation which includes that movie that was found on your cam. I found this out after trying out that filter that does that and the short clip that I did that too looked the same way as your You Tube presentation looks. In addition this, You Tube's compression utility also renders those movies that are uploaded to it as a lower quality movie that's more pixelized and more blurry than the original. So this does not help those of us who are seeing images in your movie where we are also isolating them and having to brighten them up so that can be seen better.

As for those skeptics who are calling those images that I have isolated in your movie pareidolia.... lol... actually, I think that's so funny.... the things they come up with .. it's hilarious!! Those images I've shown from that movie clip are clear enough to say with certainty that there are heads with eyes, noses and mouths.

There are definitely at least a couple of clear anomalous head/face images in your movie that were good enough to post here in this thread. Skeptics will never believe that such anomalous faces can appear like this in movies and photo's so no matter how clear the image is, they will still say that nothing is there and that it's just a figment of ones imagination.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mira_of_lurk0more

Thanks for posting the old Police video, that really brought me back. I was probably 10 or 12 when that came out. MTV was fairly new.

Remember the old boxes they had with the cord and the switch on the left for the 3 levels of channels. I remember you used to be able to press two or three numbers together, and get the playboy channel on those old things, great times. You young kids wouldn't know about that though.

Anyhow it made my morning cup of coffee taste soooo much better. Better days they were back then.

Also thanks for explaining that ATS is doing this for traffic, and all in all it will actually do the opposite of what I was thinking. It will bring more members in (by your explanation), instead of driving a few away. Hey you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs eh?

Thanks again, Hope you stick around to point this sort of stuff out to us.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

OMG Pal give it up already, the thread is a meme, there is nothing to see here, only what you WANT to see, and if I look at my wall long enough I can see whatever I want as well.

You just making yourself look silly at this point.

oh and for Cripes sake, pic an avatar and stick with it. Preferebly none of the ones you've already used, because they've all either been a disgusting mess of color, or a terrible painting, imo.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I see absolutely nothing in those images to make me think there is something strange here. a blurry blob in my mind doesn't automatically relate to an Alien being strangely enough.

If i squint my eyes I can make my PC Monitor look like the Mothership from Close Encounters, warts and all but it doesn't mean i'm going to get excited and bring my keyboard out to have a little chat with it does it.

[edit on 4/12/07 by October]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Why would an alien have a human face? I can understand human-ish but you are blantantly disregarding what anybody says against you can continue to do things your own way....you are not making any friends here.

Can this thread just die already? 12 pages plus the too many with the last one......just die already.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Danielle,

Don't pay attention to those who are saying that they are not seeing anything in those images that I've posted in this thread. You decide for yourself. You know there's something there just as you know that you saw an image of a head and face pop up in that movie that you found on your cam. You even described that image in your You Tube presentation.

Skeptics of this kind of phenomenon suffer from mental blocks [edited] where they are not able to see anything in these images because of their extreme denial that such a phenomenon exists.

And the more vocal they are in their belief that nothing is seen in these images, the more in denial they are in. This kind of denial is a protective mechanism because if they were to accept that this phenomenon is real, it would shatter their whole world view and most of them presently are not able to 'handle' such acknowledgements emotionally as well as spiritually.

So it's best to just to ignore them. They are still years away from being able to see what we do in these images.

[mod edit- no generalizing insults please, see Courtesy is Mandatory ]

[edit on 12-4-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Pareidolia must be taken into consideration regardless of whether or not you think it is valid or pertinent. Chuckle at it and toss smilies at it all you want, it wont go away. Anyone who willfully wishes to not consider an established science simply because it doesnt fit their personal model of this "field" and how it should be researched is being intellectually dishonest with themselves and dishonest to those whom this is being presented to in this manner.

OK we need to address this situation, as there are a lot of people out there with a healthy skepticism regarding this subject, this is good!! After all we are searching for the truth. I myself always take into account pareidolia when analyzing a session.If we look at the clouds and tilt our head this way and that way we can see many faces and creatures within the smoke, some becoming another image half way through observing, this is what Pareidolia or brain patterning is in short. We cannot ignore this phenomenon other wise we are ignorant to the fact that we are cheating ourselves in the search for the truth to provide evidence and confirm our believe in the afterlife. We need to take Pareidolia into account to keep a balance to the method and to distinguish true images from pretty shapes that the loop produces.

How do we do this?

In short we must keep disciplined while analyzing frame by frame. First let me stress by performing the ‘Schreiber method’ its not just a simple case of switching on the TV and setting your camera to run providing the loop, for the results one is searching for you need to untune yourself for spirit to achieve a channel for the communication between the two worlds, this is a must to get the results and pictures we seek even if you are totally sceptical of the method please have respect for the method. So we have untuned ourselves to spirit and performed the session, now we need to filter out true spirit communication to brain patterning (Pareidolia) like I say you need to keep disciplined. On Viewing a new frame I give myself an average of 4 seconds to view the frame browsing it over with a casual eye, if nothing stands out on viewing such as a face or figure etc, THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION ON THAT FRAME, other wise if you look to much into the frame you will find images as in anything!! This is ‘PAREIDOLIA’

Source

This is a balanced approach to the ITC "field" IMO, from another researcher who recognizes the need to a balanced and fair approach in understanding how pareidolia fits into this "field" of this ITC research. It is very hard to establish any expertise in an unestablished science, per se, but this person seems to at least show the actual science the respect it deserves and establishes a research paradigm to work with the established science of pareidolia and not scoff at it or disregard it wholesale, like what is being done here. All that appears to being expressed here is a personal agenda/bias to force a conclusion at the mercy of the most reasonable explanation for what this girl initially expressed seeing.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Darthweezer

So you are saying that this thread should die just because I don't agree with you on what's being shown in Danielle's movie that she found on her cam?

And since when do we close threads just because I don't agree with your assessment on anything for that matter?

By even making such a suggestion, you are defeating the actual purpose of this forum which is a place where those who have opposing views on things can present their insights and evidence to support their point of view.

By saying that this thread should be closed just because you don't agree with my point of view, defeats the whole purpose of this forum!!

At any rate, I'm not interested in debating anyone on if this movie is a hoax or not because I believe in Danielle's version of it and the reason why is because I'm seeing anomalous images in her movie. If there was nothing in it, then I would have reason to question those details in her story... but I'm definitely seeing anomalous faces that are morphing in that movie... very typical of movies of this type.

I've done my best to present information in support that point of view.

If you are saying that this thread should be closed because I believe that Danielle is telling the truth as she knows it.... well, I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you on that either.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Danielle,

Don't pay attention to those who are saying that they are not seeing anything in those images that I've posted in this thread. You decide for yourself. You know there's something there just as you know that you saw an image of a head and face pop up in that movie that you found on your cam. You even described that image in your You Tube presentation.

Skeptics of this kind of phenomenon suffer from mental blocks (a mental illness) where they are not able to see anything in these images because of their extreme denial that such a phenomenon exists.

And the more vocal they are in their belief that nothing is seen in these images, the more in denial they are in. This kind of denial is a protective mechanism because if they were to accept that this phenomenon is real, it would shatter their whole world view and most of them presently are not able to 'handle' such acknowledgements emotionally as well as spiritually.

So it's best to just to ignore them. They are still years away from being able to see what we do in these images.

Mods, what's the deal?!?!?! Is it fair to accuse people in a public forum for having a mental illness simply because they believe that they have a logical explanation for a video that nobody here can seem to come to a conclusion on or that they don't believe that there are hidden aliens in video clips?

Is this why Pal IGNORES us and won't answer our questions, because she thinks we're mentally ill?

In my opinion, tolerating this kind of behavior is below the standards that ATS should be known for.

Even with all of the things that I, and others, have taken issue with reagrding Pal's posts, we've not gone as far to say that she has a mental illness.

Really, this is insane. (toungue in cheek)

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Skeptics of this kind of phenomenon suffer from mental blocks (a mental illness) where they are not able to see anything in these images because of their extreme denial that such a phenomenon exists.

Care to provide a link to back this up?

So it's best to just to ignore them.

This is uncalled for and unethical at minimum. It is an aggregious act as an adult to ask a minor or young mind to willfully ignore alternative explanations to her questions. This truly is a religion to you isnt it? This thread and the other is a travesty and exemplifies the polar opposite of what I thought this site stood for. Shame on you....

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

By even making such a suggestion, you are defeating the actual purpose of this forum which is a place where those who have opposing views on things can present their insights and evidence to support their point of view.

By saying that this thread should be closed just because you don't agree with my point of view, defeats the whole purpose of this forum!!

At any rate, I'm not interested in debating anyone on if this movie is a hoax or not because I believe in Danielle's version of it and the reason why is because I'm seeing anomalous images in her movie. If there was nothing in it, then I would have reason to question those details in her story... but I'm definitely seeing anomalous faces that are morphing in that movie... very typical of movies of this type.

I've done my best to present information in support of that view.

If you are saying that this thread should be closed because I believe that Danielle is telling the truth as she knows it.... well, I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you on that on... lol, either.

Palasheea

I am not the one who is blindly saying it is something it is not. I am open to other suggestions but YOU are the one who does not want to accept the possiblity that it can be explained logically. I am open to paranormal evidence if I had more than a face in a picture that has been altered.

I am saying that this thread should die is because we are no closer to the truth than we were on page 1....we have some people saying its a natural thing and others saying it is supernatural. We are getting nowhere.

I do believe she is telling the truth about seeing a UFO and finding a strange video that you don't remember freaks anyone out, no matter what age.

You have still never answered why it is necessary to alter the picture when we can clearly see a fleshy-colored shape unaltered and right side up....

I read your thread about Tony Blair being a shape-shifting alien....he is MOVING HIS HEAD DOWN when you took the picture, that does not mean he was shape-shifting....I'm done arguing about this, it's like reasoning with a four-year old....and the saddest part? You are more than likely much older than me.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Lost_Mind
I've never heard of the person who set up that webpage.

So I looked at his 'gallery' and I'm not seeing any video ITC experimental results anywhere in that gallery.

In my view, he has no right to even comment on video ITC if he doesn't even have anything to show us to indicate that he's even experimented in this area before!

The proof is in the pudding. He's not showing anything and until he does that, he had no business giving the kinds of opinions that he is on that page on ITC at all! Or telling people how to go about experimenting in it when he himself can't even show us his own results!

My guess is he's probably experimented in ITC before but never got any results worth showing on his site. That's why he's not showing anything except orbs from ghosthunting expeditions.

Could he be frustrated by his not being able to get results in his ITC experiments so he's expressing that frustration by giving his opinion on what he classifies as pareidolia or not??

I wonder.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Lost_Mind

And SHAME ON YOU for telling this young person that all that's being seen in that movie is her toe!!!

You be should ashamed of yourself for saying that what she saw pop up in that movie that she found on her cam was just a figment of her imagination!! Especially when in fact there ARE morphing anomalous images of heads and faces showing up in that movie as I've shown in this thread.

You are acting like the 'thought police' ... like the Gastapo -- telling her that there's nothing in that movie and shame on you for doing that!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Darthweezer

So you are saying that this thread should die just because I don't agree with you on what's being shown in Danielle's movie that she found on her cam?

And since when do we close threads just because I don't agree with your assessment on anything for that matter?

You closed your previous thread about finding alien videos on your 'C' drive after we tried to show you what it really was. But, you didn't agree with our assessment and asked for the thread to be closed.

Wait, so we can present our views, but you're telling this girl and anyone else for that matter to just ignore them because we're in denial or mentally ill. Do I have it correct?

What is the purpose if this forum then, I'd like to know.

Actually a bit of truth here. You certainly aren't interested in debating. You're only here to present a single viewpoint and hope that there are sane people who will accept what you're peddling hook, line and sinker. As I stated earlier in this thread. You're in group 1: Believer.

Nothing we do can show you anything else, simply because you believe.

I've done my best to present information in support of that view.

And we've tried to do the same.

Hopefully you won't accuse me this time of putting words in your mouth since I quoted you direct.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Freenrgy2]

new topics
top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join