It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Anyway, great thread everyone

Peace and Love and Merry Christmas to all

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
well i sure enjoyed it!!

any other's like this one around???:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

What an interesting coincidence!
I've been itchin' for there to be another thread where we (as in the multitude of posters) could get together, share experiences & views, and be generally accepting and supportive of one another...

(in humor and possibly truth)
But do you think the love here came from adversity?
Maybe I'd need to play the devil in the next thread for the love to continue...
How about I claim I can shoot laser-beams out my eyes and can tell the future precisely 368 years in advance?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAce

ha ha your very funny true ace, i like your style!!!

yeh sounds like a great idea, minus the lazer eyes though if ya dont mind..

bring it on beleze bbeelzepub baby>>>>>>

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Love's in Need of Love Today Lyrics
Artist: Stevie Wonder
Album: Songs In The Key Of Life

Good morn or evening friends
Here's your friendly announcer
I have serious news to pass on to every-body
What I'm about to say
Could mean the world's disaster
Could change your joy and laughter to tears and pain

It's that
Love's in need of love today
Don't delay
Send yours in right away
Hate's goin' round
Breaking many hearts
Stop it please
Before it's gone too far

The force of evil plans
To make you its possession
And it will if we let it
Destroy ev-er-y-body
We all must take
Precautionary measures
If love and please you treasure
Then you'll hear me when I say

Oh that
love's in need of love today
Don't delay
don't delay
Send yours in right away
right a-way
Hate's goin' round
hate's goin' round
Breaking many hearts
break-ing hearts
Stop it please
stop it please
Before it's gone too far
gone too far

People you know that
Don't delay
don't de-lay
Send yours in right away
right a-way
You know that hate's
hate's
Hate's goin' round
goin' round
Breaking many hearts
break-ing hearts
Stop stop it please
Before it's gone too far
gone too far

It's up to you cause
Don't delay
don't de-lay
Send yours in right away
right a-way
Yoy know that hate's
hate's
Hate's goin' round
goin' round
Breaking_hate's tried to break my heart many times
break-ing hearts
Don't_you've got to stop it please
stop it please
Before before before
gone too far

Don't delay
don't de-lay
Send yours in right away
right a-way
You know that hate's goin' around
hate's goin'
Hate's going around hate's going around
round break-
And it tried to break up many hearts
ing hearts Stop
You've got to I've got to They've got to
it please
We've got to They've got to We've got to
gone
Stop it before it's gone too far
too far
Love's love's in need of love
love's in need of love
Did you ever think that love would be in need of love today
to-day don't
Don't delay
de-lay
Send yours in right away
right a-way

Hate's hate's
hate's goin' round
Bring it down a little love is very peaceful
So bring it down a little
stop it please
gone too far
love's in need
of love today
don't delay
right away awaaaay
love's in need
of love today
don't delay
right away awaaaay
hate's goin round
breaking hearts
Well, please stop it
Uw L-O-V-E love Oh, L-O-V-E lo~~~~~ve
love's in need
of love today
don't delay
right away
Just give the world LOVE.

~Stevie Wonder

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I find this thread interesting yet somehow there is a component missing..

Joy? Hope? Love? Revelation?

The heartbeat of the message is missing..whereas when Jesus speaks, his words are forever alive with Love and compassion. It was a component missing early in the thread.

However...

There was a post regarding grays in which Incarnate linked this site.
I found it to be rather interesting considering his claim of being Michael the Angel...check it out.

www.truthbook.com...

It is the book of the Urantia. An extensive volume all online that speaks at length all of which Incarnate has spoken here. It also speaks of Michael.

Interestingly enough, the Urantia was supposedly written by divine beings, one of which is Melchezedek which I find rather suprising.

When we look at this book, it is very detailed in Heirarchy and structure etc..It even speaks on Jesus.

Jesus was all about us Loving one another and reaching out. He was about Love..and relayed that our Father in heaven is one of Love, mercy and compassion.

When I look at doctrine, Jesus was about us helping one another. Not about pushing a tradition or a detailed custom or ritual. He was a simple man.

For me personally, I hold on tightly to Love on another as I see it as the one thread that solves our problem in an earthly world. The command and the thread that can alleviate suffering and bring about change that Christ asked for...

While we can worry about all the details of heaven and Angels, it is my suggestion we continue what was already commanded...

Love one another...

The Command was issued and the command stands.

Peace

[edit on 8-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

It's not arrogants ...

The word is spelled "arrogance." Aside from the obvious frivolous and deluded nature of the original post in this thread, this particular slip up should prove the falsehood of this whole thing.

I should think that an archangel would know how to spell properly.

Can you say, hoax, boys and girls?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Yeah, if their claims of Divinity don't give 'em away, their bad spelling always does! Frickin hoaxsters!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Yeah, if their claims of Divinity don't give 'em away, their bad spelling always does! Frickin hoaxsters!

Y yes...eye sea what you mean.

yet I olso sea sum peeple that seem two think that spelling is mor important then wons message.

Gentlemen...merit, not mechanics please. You understood what he meant, and that was well enough.

Most of us wouldnt know Divinity if they were talking to us directly.

While I cant be sure, Ive often wondered if they walk amongst us...

Their actions and thier way will set them apart.

Peace

[edit on 9-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Welcome to Incarnated's dying thread / Love's newborn thread!

(I say that because even though he left (thus dying), it seems that quite a few well-intentioned people are taking notice of it (thus newborn).

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
I find this thread interesting yet somehow there is a component missing..

Joy? Hope? Love? Revelation?

The heartbeat of the message is missing..whereas when Jesus speaks, his words are forever alive with Love and compassion. It was a component missing early in the thread.

To quote a well-known game from a (now) old-school system, "I like your style Gnome!"

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Jesus was all about us Loving one another and reaching out. He was about Love..and relayed that our Father in heaven is one of Love, mercy and compassion.

When I look at doctrine, Jesus was about us helping one another. Not about pushing a tradition or a detailed custom or ritual. He was a simple man.

For me personally, I hold on tightly to Love on another as I see it as the one thread that solves our problem in an earthly world. The command and the thread that can alleviate suffering and bring about change that Christ asked for...

Wowza...

It sounds like we have much in common (well, beside the fact that we're both alive and human, which according to me is a lot to have in common lol) so if you would enjoy sharing points of view, I would be honored... It's always wonderful to gain some positive perspective. (^_^)

If you prefer to refrain (or to save it for another thread), tis totally understandable! I hope to see ya around...

Howdy Major!

...But methinks you are a little late here, as your words cannot reach where he has gone...

Away from this thread. :p

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hey... look guys... Let's be serious a second... ok?

Let me make a quote that seems fitting for this situation:
Well... actually it's adaptation of a quote, but still...

"Dammit Jim! I'm an Archangel, not an English teacher!"

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAce

Yeah, I've been MIA due to legal trouble. Had to put my logical two cents worth in.

Surely the archangel michael can read my disdainful comments from wherever he has gone. :shk:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

he hasn't left, he is still here, watching,listening and learning...

like something we should all be doing!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

what do you mean by that, meremortal?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

"he hasn't left, he is still here, watching,listening and learning...

like something we should all be doing!!! "

what i mean is Dr D

is

he hasn't left, he is still here, watching,listening and learning...

like something we should all be doing!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

That wasn't any more insightful the second time round....

What is it you are saying we should be "learning", meremortal?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

we should be learning that all is not clear, that we can learn from others mistakes, that we can learn,learn learn...
that we learn something new every day..

i dont have to tell you Dr D..you dont need me to tell you, you know already..

a wise old owl
stood in an oak
the more he saw
the less he spoke
the less he spoke
the more he heard
oh why
can't we be
like that wise old bird!!!:bash:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Be aware that there is some evidence that ATS is a CIA asset (controlled directly or indirectly)... they routinely attract whistleblowers, witnesses and researchers, and then after a thread has started and has really got going, they start to trash the story with ‘sockpuppets’ (the same person posting under multiple usernames) which are often the moderators themselves.

We were told this in some detail by an ex-member of ATS who was very closely involved with the organizing administration team. Their ex-lawyer, Wayne Jaeschke, who posted as ‘Centrist’, is also very likely to be a CIA asset (quite a long story, but lots of evidence). So be alert to games being played behind the scenes. And as with all things like this, do collect information from many sources (besides ourselves) and make up your own mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I tried lads gut was not allowed to to post this thats why its here

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

I left a message board (no names) to avoid that kind of foul play and trickery... It was significantly more censored then this place (posts were often deleted) and less moderated (you could use foul language and degrade posters with no penalties), and since leaving there I have only experienced good things and have noticed a general increase in intelligence of posters here.

In many ways, what you say could be true... but so what? EVERY alternate site (as in, something other than the mainstream) is quite often said to be a CIA asset... in this line of thinking, EVERYTHING is a CIA asset! This only breeds an intolerable fear, where we (as posters) will then stop posting anywhere and just huddle in our rooms, NOT talking, NOT communicating, and letting the walls around us close in little by little.

They might be able to attempt to spin information or orchestrate elaborate setups such as you said, but in the end it does nothing to prevent our communication with one another and the eventual truth to be shared among REAL posters.

Unlike you, I believe that people will know the truth when they see it - regardless if attacks are made. If the attacks are baseless, it will be seen for what it is - a baseless attack. And the same goes for a baseless proclamation. Whatever the ordeal, if your post is baseless and lacks substance - it be SEEN as baseless and lacking substance! End of story!

Originally posted by pierreletrek
I tried lads gut was not allowed to to post this thats why its here

Huh...? What...? Care to explain yourself, Mr. Insider of Information?

NE way, to continue on my tirade (the THIRD definition dictionary.com provides)... Nowadays nigh every website/forum has poster soandso_01 claim the place is a CIA asset, used to distort information and where bait-and-attack threads are started, as I said in so many words above.

YOU could just as easily be a fear-tactic created to attempt to get honest and well-meaning people isolated from their fellow human beings (which is something the CIA would absolutely adore you for). You provide NO solution and NO alternative. If you are well intentioned, what did you want us to do with your information exactly?

Originally posted by pierreletrek
And as with all things like this, do collect information from many sources (besides ourselves) and make up your own mind.

Personally, I will and already do... Thank you for being captain obvious!

You ARE on an alternative-to-the-mainstream forum after all! Nigh every poster here should already agree that the truth starts and stops with ourselves, rather than any proclaimed authority. We are here not because we trust ATS, but because we trust ourselves to recognize the right information when we see it ourselves.

Let me make a wild guess... a theory if you will, of your purpose here.
I totally admit I could be very much off-base, and if I am, ah well... then I apologize.

But to continue...

If you were to personally ask me (I'm assuming you are BTW), I would say that YOU and Incarnated might be the same person or work for the same agency (or whatever it is that you claimed yourself), and that the derailing of this thread by HONEST and WELL-INTENTIONED posters got your panties in a twist. The people I mentioned above (Helen, Ben, amitheone, MrdDstrbr, etc) have only been shining examples of well-intentioned human beings by my watch, and gave Incarnated every chance to start a viable and positive-exchanging discussion. (no space left, see below)

*takes a deep breath*

Or, perhaps I've been mistaken about you and suffered a momentary lapse of Love on my part. I thank you for letting me vent like I did, and apologize for any ill-will I might have conveyed. It's just that I am SO TIRED of you guys plaguing every board I go to!

So yes, we know!
Trust ourselves, not the thread!

[edit on 9-12-2007 by TrueAce]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join