It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by philosopherrose
Why does "I am Sam" come to mind?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

My place is not of contention HIFIGUY. i will not engage in such with you. you have been given the information in which the spirit of truth has and will testify. No more may come forward at this time in regards to future revelation, as i have been commanded. Not directed, but commanded. Enough has been given, and this information will take time to solidify.

Driving up the canyon i was directed that i must provide for you two songs, even before seeing your response to my humble coming before you in truth. He wants you to hear them, as He is speaking them to you, as i was told. i was told it may have some larger connection to your life (previous) than just in these moments of past days.

The first being Keith Urban "Stupid Boy"

and the second being Keith Urban "When God made woman"...

Please notate this is a man putting this forth to the world. Not woman, but man.

please be well. i hope the spirit of truth penetrates you, in that the coming of forth you will be more capable of and willing of acceptance for your own good. and you are always included in my prayers.

peace and love always

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Share your perspective.

I think he said all that he was given to say.

Michaelsannie, think you in your heart you are Jesus Christ?>

Annie, think you in your heart you are the Lady Messiah you speak of?

HIFIGUY think you in your heart that envy and pride control your thoughts?

You do say he here do you not?

and furthermore, Michaelsannie makes a claim of the following:

Originally posted by michaelsannie
i am a half of the whole, in which the whole are as one even in flesh while existing in two bodies. Proof has been given for the eyes of the ones in physical recognition, for their finger prints are the same. And this is in plain language. Please read it well.

So..we have a man and a woman with one flesh and the same fingerprints.

Even you Queenannie thougth it was a man.

There are a host of other things going on in the alternate post regarding the Messiah / Mosiach...and I was monitoring both.

Even another reader was confused by it...as noted by the following post..

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Lion in French is Lion so her name is Lion.

Again, in simple english, plain for all to understand and read,

Are you, Queenannie claiming to be the Lady Messiah?

and

Are you, Michaelsannie, claiming to be Jesus Christ?

Peace

[edit on 14-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

Its either that or they have a kid together that they think is, its one of the two.

Actually Michaelsannie is annie who thinks she's Michael. Michaelsannie said Michael is Jesus, so that means Annie thinks she's Jesus.

we're all Gods children though so anyone who makes the claim to be the son or daughter of God is actually right.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Shawn B.]

Then Queenannie comes back and says this to me...in regards to Messiah..

A simple yes or no will suffice

At the present time, it isn't yours to ask nor mine to answer.

Leave it at that. The timetable is determined by GOD alone.

While I know this is Quote mania, Im trying to put this mess together.

We have Michaelsannie blowing the horn on incarnate with saying Satan and such, and then telling him that the timeline for the Messiah is wrong,

Then Michaelsaniie turning around and giving us a separate condition for the timeline,

I know what Queenannie thinks about the Woman messiah with the paps and all but a man has paps too, just not as big. Yes Breasts.
Hence..." Breastplate "..laden with stones..the last of which is Jasper, the stone of Benjamin, which has his name written on it, and is also the stone of Jesus Christ.

I made a presumption when queenannie made a statement about the woman messiah and then out of the blue, a female messiah shows up who wont claim she is at about the same time whose name happens to be michaelsannie.

Except that queenannie makes reference to michaelsannie being a man.

Go figure.

The annie that the abortion statements and its irresponsibility was directed at Michaelsannie.

My apologies for the confusion of the two, but it appears that the evasive nature of statements and such was intended to mislead.

I dont follow evasive...I follow leaders.

I follow Love, and I follow Truth.

Most of all I follow the Almighty God...and his way says we all have an I in us,

for we are all part of the True Vine.
Theres even a U and I in it. U and I equals us.
and yes, its all of us.

We are all messengers if we knock...
We are all messengers if we honor Jesus Christ...
and if we honor Jesus Christ...
We honor the Father...
In honoring the Father, we change the World...

Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done...and so it will

Nulli Expugnabilis Hosti

[edit on 16-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Two Truth wielding swords...

Two claiming to be Michael...

Let he who has insight bring forth wisdom unto this matter.

Peace

This is easily discerned:

Jesus gave them this answer: It is not my teaching, but his who sent me. If any man is ready to do God's pleasure he will have knowledge of the teaching and of where it comes from--from God or from myself.

The man whose words come from himself is looking for glory for himself, but he who is looking for the glory of him who sent him--that man is true and there is no evil in him.
John 7:16-18

No servant of GOD would claim any glory for any other than the ALMIGHTY GOD, King of the Universe.

As was mentioned earlier in this thread, these are confusing times for many; when eyes first begin to open it is easy to confuse shadows with solids and the mirror shines rather darkly at first.

Plato's 'Allegory of the Cave' is a good read.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
HIFIGUY -

"I made a presumption when queenannie made a statement about the woman messiah and then out of the blue, a female messiah shows up who wont claim she is at about the same time whose name happens to be michaelsannie. "

There are no coincidences. Where two testify, the truth follows. i did not know Queenannies name even before posting. i was guided to the site purposefully and in due time because the correct question has finally arisen; the possibility of a female messiah. In which the full answer is yes, the messiah is female, and then He will follow. i have also from the very beginning given a proper time line, with exception of the day and hour, and have very clearly stated "The Time Is Not Nigh", however it is at hand.

i will not claim i am the messiah as i have not been commanded to claim so to the world, as of yet. however, as between Him and i, i have accepted my cup, in which i have been directed to begin placing clues in which when the name is given, you will fully recognize and understand. give deep consideration to such clues. the purpose of this is that Satan is at hand and is in battle... Your leaders can not reveal all until the work is complete. Have little more patience for them.

This Is All i can say! please, if you believe in goodness and Love, be submissive to His process. it will be understood when it is time. And be supportive in your prayers for His works...

Thank you

love always

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I love that cave story.

I'm pretty sure Jesus is just saying there that a person who doesn't come to you humbly isn't from God. Kinda like how scientology makes you have pay to get there knowledge of how they think everything is where Jesus just told everyone how it is without making them jump through hoops.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

As commanded this very evening, the time is not nigh for re-education or further revelation. Enough has been given. i will do as commanded...

Ok..so there is the no re-education command...then you say

It would be really nice if people could start loving themselves and one another now, and in responsibility to that love, begin to make it easier on everyone.

It was in education that Jesus Christ himself was able to nurture the seed.

Your saying not to plant anymore..as a command?

A farmer does not plant the field once, and expect a return year after year..

Continual pruning, replanting, and care. Love, Kindness, and forgiveness.

Community.

Another Word with an I in it.

And yes, a community has families and individuals in it. More I words.

We build community every day. And my personal participation and teaching doesnt stop on an internet whim of an unknown when I have been shown much.

With a World of 600 Million Homeless
60 Million who starve to death every year
6 million children who starve every year
47 Million Abortions per year
40 Million South American Children without homes...

My calling is never done...

Did it ever occur to you, that perhaps those songs were for you?

God knows Im not a fan of country, and he knows I rarely listen to the words..

And that is the Truth...

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You do say he here do you not?

Just for the sake of simplicity – I am not declaring anyone’s gender at all. I should have said he/she because often on forums, you just never know. And I try to never assume. But obviously I was sloppy in that post. It was late, as I recall, and I had a toothache. Not an excuse, merely an explanation for deterring from my usual habits.

and furthermore, Michaelsannie makes a claim of the following:

i am a half of the whole, in which the whole are as one even in flesh while existing in two bodies. Proof has been given for the eyes of the ones in physical recognition, for their finger prints are the same. And this is in plain language. Please read it well.

So..we have a man and a woman with one flesh and the same fingerprints.

HIFIGUY, I don’t see how you can positively deduce that from the quoted statement.

Even you Queenannie thougth it was a man.

You are assuming that. I didn’t say that and I explained my earlier choice of wording above.

Its either that or they have a kid together that they think is, its one of the two.

Actually Michaelsannie is annie who thinks she's Michael. Michaelsannie said Michael is Jesus, so that means Annie thinks she's Jesus.

we're all Gods children though so anyone who makes the claim to be the son or daughter of God is actually right.

#1 The father of my child is named Randy. My first husband’s name happens to be Michael and we raised his daughter together but she is technically my step-daughter. But Mike doesn’t get into internet forums. He is an artist and after work all he does is draw and paint – quite well, I must add – and has sold his work. But he only has an e-mail for work purposes. My Mike is not = michaelsannie; this I can say with 99% certainty. And with 100% certainty I can say that neither Mike nor I believe that Jessica (our daughter) is Messiah. Very special, of course, but what child isn’t special in the eyes of their parents?

#2 I, annie, do not think I am ‘Michael.’ ANY Michael.

#3 I, annie, do not think I am Jesus. I know I am not.

#4 Yes, we are all GOD’s children – sons and daughters, respectively.

Then Queenannie comes back and says this to me...in regards to Messiah..

'At the present time, it isn't yours to ask nor mine to answer.

Leave it at that. The timetable is determined by GOD alone.'

Well, that’s the truth! What would you have me say?

We have Michaelsannie blowing the horn on incarnate with saying Satan and such, and then telling him that the timeline for the Messiah is wrong,

Well, I myself know that Incarnate is not ‘Michael the archangel’ as he claims to be. That was evident in his very first post. I haven’t got so far as to read any particular time line, however.

Then Michaelsaniie turning around and giving us a separate condition for the timeline,

michaelsannie speaks according to the gospel and the WORD of GOD. This was also evident to me right away.

I know what Queenannie thinks about the Woman messiah with the paps and all but a man has paps too, just not as big. Yes Breasts.

In the New Testament, there are three mentions of 'breast' and there are three mentions of 'paps.'

BREASTS:

• And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
    Luke 18:13
  • He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
    John 13:25
  • Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
    John 21:20

In ALL three instances of the word 'breast,' it is obviously in reference to a part of the male body; and the original Greek word is:

G4738
stethos
From G2476 (as standing prominently); the (entire external) bosom, that is, chest: - breast.

PAPS:

• And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
    Luke 11:27
  • For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
    Luke 23:29
  • And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    Revelation 1:13

The first two instances are obviously in reference to a part of the female body; and the original Greek word is:

G3149
mastos
From the base of G3145; a (properly female) breast (as if kneaded up): - pap.

From The Free Dictionary:

masto- or mast-
pref.
Breast; mammary gland; nipple: mastectomy.
-----------------------
[From Greek mastos, breast.]

Men have chests; women have breasts.

Hence..." Breastplate "..laden with stones..the last of which is Jasper, the stone of Benjamin, which has his name written on it, and is also the stone of Jesus Christ.

'Breastplate' as mentioned in Exodus 25:7 is choshen - is a Hebrew word, Strong’s #H2833, which means:

From an unused root probably meaning to contain or sparkle; perhaps a pocket (as holding the Urim and Thummim), or rich (as containing gems), used only of the gorget of the highpriest: - breastplate.

It means more along the lines of a container, like a pocket. The fact that this pocket was located on the torso of the priest is incidental.

The word 'paps' is found one time in the KJV OT:

Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.
Ezekiel 23:21

The Hebrew word translated as 'paps' is:

H7699
shad/shod
Probably from H7736 (in its original sense) contracted; the breast of a woman or animal (as bulging): - breast, pap, teat.

And:

H7736
shud
A primitive root; properly to swell up, that is, figuratively (by implication of insolence) to devastate: - waste.

To swell up. Men’s chests don’t 'swell up.' Women's paps do.

It is simply a matter of accurate objective translation. NOT interpretation but translation. Paps are something women have but men don't!

---------

BTW, there are two different 'alpha and omega' personages mentioned in Revelation; one male and one female - bridegroom and bride. It's only logical, considering the bible starts with a marriage...it ought to end with the same. The husband/wife allegory is predominant throughout all 66 books of the canon!

I made a presumption when queenannie made a statement about the woman messiah and then out of the blue, a female messiah shows up who wont claim she is at about the same time whose name happens to be michaelsannie.

Has michaelsannie claimed to be Messiah?

Except that queenannie makes reference to michaelsannie being a man.

Let not the debate center upon my lazy choice of generalized pronoun…PLEASE.

The annie that the abortion statements and its irresponsibility was directed at Michaelsannie.

And yet, even so, my own words were totally misrepresented by your statements. At the very least, you could have searched out the thread from which you are getting this and quoted it or linked to it. Just out of courtesy. I remember what I wrote - but you don't.

My apologies for the confusion of the two, but it appears that the evasive nature of statements and such was intended to mislead.

I don’t think anyone is trying to mislead anyone about any of this. At least I am not. The less that is assumed, the less chance there is for misunderstanding.

As for evasiveness – when questions are asked that aren’t yet permitted answers, it does seem to be evasiveness. But it is not.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

HIFIGUY -

"I made a presumption when queenannie made a statement about the woman messiah and then out of the blue, a female messiah shows up who wont claim she is at about the same time whose name happens to be michaelsannie. "

There are no coincidences. Where two testify, the truth follows. i did not know Queenannies name even before posting. i was guided to the site purposefully and in due time because the correct question has finally arisen; the possibility of a female messiah. In which the full answer is yes, the messiah is female, and then He will follow. i have also from the very beginning given a proper time line, with exception of the day and hour, and have very clearly stated "The Time Is Not Nigh", however it is at hand.

i will not claim i am the messiah as i have not been commanded to claim so to the world, as of yet. however, as between Him and i, i have accepted my cup, in which i have been directed to begin placing clues in which when the name is given, you will fully recognize and understand. give deep consideration to such clues. the purpose of this is that Satan is at hand and is in battle... Your leaders can not reveal all until the work is complete. Have little more patience for them.

This Is All i can say! please, if you believe in goodness and Love, be submissive to His process. it will be understood when it is time. And be supportive in your prayers for His works...

Thank you

love always

So whats the girls name?

There's know reason why you can't say the first name that you think is the messiah.

You said she's 28.

So you think Jesus will follow after this girl and marry her or something? Is that what you're saying.

If Satan has know power over God then why do you think you need to keep it secret?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I love that cave story.

It's good, isn't it?

I'm pretty sure Jesus is just saying there that a person who doesn't come to you humbly isn't from God. Kinda like how scientology makes you have pay to get there knowledge of how they think everything is where Jesus just told everyone how it is without making them jump through hoops.

Kind of like that; my personal understanding of that, in modern times is that there are so many so-called men-of-GOD out there doing all these wonderful things but they don't do them in GOD's name...not really...because they glorify their own names and their own 'ministries' in all of it.

There is just ONE ministry. It is Christ's to oversee and it is LOVE. And it is commanded by GOD our Father. Even Jesus didn't claim glory for himself - only for GOD.

THAT is how I personally know - does the person exalt GOD or self?
(of myself I can do nothing)
Do they demonstrate the love of GOD for all men, regardless of ANYTHING?
(love your neighbor as yourself and your enemies, too)

That's the acid-test for me.

AND NOT MANY DO.

Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace,
good will toward men.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

God knows Im not a fan of country, and he knows I rarely listen to the words..

And that is the Truth...

Peace

Just in case you ignore the request, then:

Stupid Boy

Well, She Was Precious Like A Flower
She Grew Wild, Wild But Innocent
A Perfect Prayer In A Desperate Hour
She Was Everything Beautiful And Different

Stupid Boy, You Can't Fence That In
Stupid Boy, It's Like Holding Back The Wind
She Let Her Heart And Soul Right In Your Hands
And You Stole Her Every Dream And You Crushed Her Plans
She Never Even Knew She Had A Choice And That's What Happens
When The Only Voice She Hears Is Telling Her She Can't
Stupid Boy, Stupid Boy
Oh

So What Made You Think You Could Take A Life
And Just Push It Push It Around
I Guess You Build Yourself Up So High
You Had To Take Her And Break Her Down

She Let Her Heart And Soul Right In Your Hands
You Stupid Boy

Oh, You Always Had To Be Right But Now You've Lost
The Only Thing That Ever Made You Feel Alive
Yeah, Yeah

Well, She Let Her Heart And Soul Right In Your Hands
Yes, Ya Did
You Stupid Boy, Oh, I'm The Same Old
Same Old Stupid Boy

It Took Awhile For Her To Figure Out She Could Run
But When She Did, She Was Long Gone
Long Gone, Long Gone
Ah, She's Gone

Nobody's Ever Gonna Love Me Like She Loved Me
And She Loved Me, She Loved Me
God Please, Just Let Her Know
I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry
I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry
Baby, Yeah, I'm Down On My Knees
She's Never Coming Back To Me

© Keith Urban

God Made Woman

It Never Ceases To Blow My Mind
It Does It To Me Every time
Standing Here Looking At You
It Makes Me Wonder What He Was Up To
Was He Thinking About Me
When He Thought About You

When God Made Woman
He Must've Been Proud
He Must've Been Crying Aloud
Or Laughing Out Loud
Must've Felt Like The First Time
Getting Kissed By The Sun
When God Made Woman

It Must've Been The Most Beautiful Day
Looking Down On All Creation
He Took A River That Winds And Turns
He Took A Fire That Breathes And Burns
And Put It All In Place
In The Most Precious Way

When God Made Woman
He Must've Been Proud
Or Laughing Out Loud
When God Made Woman

When God Made Woman
He Must've Been Proud
Or Laughing Out Loud
When God Made Woman

Let It Go

© Keith Urban

That second one is really quite lovely, IMO!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Nice...a Copywrite at the bottom...lol

These words are copywrite by the Almighty God and cannot be used without the express written consent of the Almighty God or Mr Urban.
Any similarity two peoples places and or events in the real world is purely coincidental except for HIFIGUY, in which these songs were written.

ROFL

Sorry, I couldnt resist

I don’t think anyone is trying to mislead anyone about any of this. At least I am not. The less that is assumed, the less chance there is for misunderstanding.

And this I know.

As for evasiveness – when questions are asked that aren’t yet permitted answers, it does seem to be evasiveness. But it is not.

And this I dont know.

What I do know, is that I will know you each and every one of you by your Love and your way. Nothing more. I need not your proclamation or proof of your Divinity. Your faith and your belief is written on your heart and is known to the Almighty God and to his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

I dont need to hear your testimony, what I want to see is this world change.

Simple as that. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Should the Messiah come, then the Messiah will come.

Until then...

I remain steadfast

Peace

By the way, Im reading the last line of the last song...

Doesnt it say:

When God Made Woman
He Must've Been Proud
Or Laughing Out Loud
When God Made Woman

Let It Go

© Keith Urban

Good advice...My last post in this thread...

The title was almost prophetic...

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story...

and how right is that.. I could never retell this if I wanted too..lol

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Hang in their HIFIGUY, Country music is depressing for a reason! Remember you got a friend in Jesus

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
"Nice...a Copywrite at the bottom...lol

These words are copywrite by the Almighty God and cannot be used without the express written consent of the Almighty God or Mr Urban.
Any similarity two peoples places and or events in the real world is purely coincidental except for HIFIGUY, in which these songs were written."

LoL - That was really funny! hahahaha
i see a sense of humor! That is awesome!

"I dont need to hear your testimony, what I want to see is this world change."

Kay. Good. Wants to see this world change.

This is kind of a cool topic. If you could have any world that would fit you perfectly, what would it be?

any answers from you or anyone else?

it would be greatly appreciated...

love always

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What a Wonderful World
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces, of people going by
I see friends shaking hands, sayin' "how do you do?"
They're really sayin' "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know

Yes I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Oh yeah

This would be nice for a start.

peace

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nightelf

AMEN!

I'll go along with that!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
well it really is quite simple if we consider Quantum Physics.

Cell exchange rate =
My body is made up of ALL cells and my cells are exchanged with everyone. There is no discrimination, racism etc, my cells don't care if Joe Blow is black, brindle or brown... my cells just do their own thing. Without me being conscious of it.

One would only need to consider viruses to see how cells are shared

"There literally are different worlds in which we live; there's the macroscopic world that we see, there's the world of our cells, there's the world of our atoms, there's the world of our nucleii. These are each totally different worlds. They have their own language. They have their own mathematics. They're not just smaller, each is totally different.

"But they're complimentary. Because I am my atoms. But I am also my cells. I'm also my macroscopic physiology. It's all true, there are just different levels of truth. The deepest level of truth uncovered by science, and by philosophy, is the fundamental truth of unity. At that deepest, sub-nuclear level of our reality you and I are literally one."

Quantum Physics Agrees 'We Are All One'

So... that means that somewhere in my body, I have a cell of Christ, Hitler, Abraham Lincoln, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Gandhi, Jack the Ripper, Mother T, Princess Diana and every Tom, Dick and Harry that breathes, farts, lives and dies.

Unfortunately though, some cells tell the other cells they are more important than the ordinary cells.

Then its time to tell that cell that it is one of many and to settle down.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

i am so happy you understand Quantum Physics! That is wonderful!

But why do you only speak of that which is happening instead of that which can be?
Have you not read that the whole wants the world to change? And have you not
given thought to the very fact that a huge majority of this planet believes in God,
then Jesus and then Messiah... which makes it true.

See that door over there? Its blue. inside you will find the ones that just want to
sit back for the ride. On this side of the door are the creators of the new world,
beginning to speak of the world they desire. Let the whole have their space as you have yours.

thank you

love always

p.s. where were we? Oh Yeah! the new world. What is the perfect world for you?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nightelf

Huge Smiles!

It is a good start. Perfect actually!

From this perspective, lots of snow and white falling. reminded of the snow angels made yesterday, and the mountains on the other side of the white lake, with white clouds. Foot prints made with a little one following in the ones made, singing the wizard of oz song aloud not caring who hears, and stopping for a huge hug and an "I Love You". i do recall falling down in the midst of balancing in a footprint in the tracks on the way back, and upon receiving the snow laughing high to the heavens, with giggles ahead of me, then running back towards me, then a small gentle hand reaching down.

Precious days!
Precious children...

i second the Amen! and "i'll go for that!"...

love always

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

See that door over there? Its blue. inside you will find the ones that just want to sit back for the ride. On this side of the door are the creators of the new world, beginning to speak of the world they desire. Let the whole have their space as you have yours.

Ahhh....yes.

The BLUE door.
ELECTRIC blue.
LIVING blue.

We shall not all sleep; but we shall all be changed...as in the twinkling of an eye!

Let's have a blue Christmas!!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join