It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge and from their shame clothed themselves.

Sure many people imagine that to mean they took a fruit down, ate of it, seeing they were naked covered their genitalia with leaves from the tree.

Here's how it should be looked at, having eaten from the tree of knowledge, they felt as though they were naked so they clothed themselves from the tree of knowledge with biased perceptions and self serving idealisims.

biased perceptions
selfserving idealisims
Tree of Knowledge.

doesn't anyone get this stuff?

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Incarnated, No one is saying that you are Not Real!
Of course you are real!
What has happened here is that you started a post,

''This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.''

What can you expect when you post about being the Incarnated Archangel Michael?
This is not How God works.
Angels are close to God and yes, they are His messengers.
But you have not made any true valid points that you are the Archangel Michael......
Firstly.....some of the questions put forth to you are nonsense, but you have answered them honestly in your own opinion.
Although you have answered them in honesty,this does not make you Archangel Michael....
Messengers of God are very well known from the Old Testament and the New Testament.
But your story has no substance.....it has no message except that you claim you are the Archangel Michael.
If you just wanted to post about the end of the World scenario stuff, then it would not have mattered, as many here are concerned and show an interest in 'end of times'.

Why I don't believe your testimony of you being the Archangel Michael?

Firstly, being a messenger of God requires you to travel to spread your message, unlike us mere mortals who do not have that capabilitie. ......and also being the Archangel Michael, you say you, have a wife ?
This is false.......
Look at this quote/

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?" (Matt. 7:15-16).
"But the fruits of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts" (Gal. 5:22-24).

What do you make of it?
Don't tell me not to quote Scripture because without Scripture I would not have known Angels existed!

You may have had some type of contact that you thought was Godly, but in fact it could very well have been the opposite?
Many writings have similar stories to yours, it is known as .....''Spiritual Warfare''
Although what you want to do is all good,you are being deceived into believing a lie about yourself....
Honestly answer to yourself, Are you worthy to be who you say you are!

helen

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I totally agree with Helen.

To incarnated -

I think adding more comments will not help because it would go in a loop.

I'll pray for you dude.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well this whole Michael the arch-angel thing is clearly a joke, I hope everybody is getting that...??

What delicious synchronicity

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Incarnated, can I ask you some questions, not bible based? How was your childhood? Do you have many friends in school? What do you mostly read about? Who's your childhood hero? Any music bands you like?

Thanks..

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Well this whole Michael the arch-angel thing is clearly a joke, I hope everybody is getting that...??

What delicious synchronicity

There are times that I wish I could say "ahhh, okay, you got me, I was joking".

And I know, by me saying this, it will make most people switch back to thinking I am the confused one. I am not joking. I am not having a laugh. I'm not pulling your leg. I'm not bullshieting around.

One might have strong argument as to me being "crazy" however, as although I know the results before trying again, I still have to try to "get the truth out" to you all.

Michael rowed the boat ashore? One would think rowing an empty boat easier, but it is harder.

There is nothing I can say, there never was, but someday there will be. I hope that's not the day too late for you all.

You are a slave, inprisoned in a cell you can't see, it's a prision for your mind.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, I have no reason to doubt you are who you say you are but I would like to know why you call the unclean spirits "reptilians". If they are spirit, then would they not have a physical form? Why the cold-blooded animal - why not just call them for what they are?

You say that conspiracies are lies, but then proclaim that there is a reptilian conspiracy. You say they inhabit us and lie to us. Is that not trying to produce something to fear? I don't get that part of your truth.

Other than those connections, everything else you say is probably correct in so far as we could understand it. I have to read through your material a few times to see what it is you are saying, but I find little fault in it.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Well, I have no reason to doubt you are who you say you are but I would like to know why you call the unclean spirits "reptilians". If they are spirit, then would they not have a physical form? Why the cold-blooded animal - why not just call them for what they are?

You say that conspiracies are lies, but then proclaim that there is a reptilian conspiracy. You say they inhabit us and lie to us. Is that not trying to produce something to fear? I don't get that part of your truth.

Other than those connections, everything else you say is probably correct in so far as we could understand it. I have to read through your material a few times to see what it is you are saying, but I find little fault in it.

"Unclean Spirits" as you call them have a historic record. The Oppressive or "Unclean" spirits come from a reptilian humaniod, "alien being". These things are easy enough to see in such documentations as the sumarian and other world culture texts in association to "The Book of Enoch" and some translations of the biblical text itself. That's the origin of "the unclean spirits", and knowing that you can understand so much more about the enemy of mankind.

Regardless what any man might say, we are all a brotherhood. The reptilians, and their unclean spirits, don't belong to the brotherhood of man. The reptilians look to take mankind down with them, and that's as a last spite unto God.

I don't state these things to create fear. You need understand that with this ability through understanding it, gives the person understanding into the rejection of the "unclean spirits". When you're aware that they are there, and you know where and why they've come out of, you can "DEMAND!" their depart. For a time being, anyway, and then in keeping the watch, you will begin to see clearly. The misfortunate events in life will slow to a trickle or stop.

God is all powerful. There is no war between the "unclean spirits" and God. There is no warring with God. God speaks and all others listen. God has spoken, God has condemed the reptilian race in all there ways, and after the process, they will be no more. The reptilians are fully aware of this. They know they are outside and without power to do anything, the only thing they can do is drag you down with them. That's what the entend on doing. Unfortunally for too many, that's exactly what they are doing.

I call them reptilians for there is no proof otherwise that they are still not enbodied in phyical beings along with beings of spiritual stuff (demons) so called "Unclean spirits".

yes the things I have to say are not clear to all. you might think you disagree. That's fine, because I speak of the full knowledge, very openly, and these are things not talked about many places or openly. These things are hidden understandings, because the majority of people in the past were confused by these things.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Incarnated:

From my perspective, everyone here is being their absolute best... I can understand how you might feel verbally assaulted or singled out - but I would be quick to point out that you outlined and (almost literally) targeted yourself for such.

If I came bearing a message of Love but came calling myself the incarnation of Jesus... I would be under a microscope (metaphorically speaking, of course ^_-), I would have a greater potential to lose honest listeners than gain them, can only see myself saying such to boost my ego's hold over me (ego-trip), and to inflate my selfish sense of self-worth (as opposed to a real loving sense of Self-worth - the knowing that we are all of God).

Jesus called himself the son of God (while doing his darndest to communicate that we are ALL the children of God)... But what if he had forgone that and said he was God Himself? It would have served naught but his ego... even if it were true.

As a messenger of God - let your MESSAGE speak FOR ITSELF (rather than your title)...

...And your message (as ben91069 has said) is a wonderfully beautiful one! Taking a few liberties with your words - saying that the world is destined to be a loving place, that the end times are really just a beginning to mankind's golden age, and that those who choose God over the illusions of the small self are blessed and welcomed with open arms to the Newborn World is truly an inspiring message - one that this world absolutely needs to hear during these times!

I, for one, only have room in my reality structure for a Compassionate and Loving god (God IS Compassion and Love, thus the small g), as room for anything else would leech my efforts to be with God. The more synchronized I am with the Mind of God - the more Love I feel and the more able I am to carry out His plan for humanity and the Earth.

All of God's children are of God - thus we are all united in cause, purpose, and identity... if you truly believe you are separate from the rest of Humanity - you will be... and from my experiences that can only separate a consciousness from the One True God...

... So I agree with amitheone wholeheartedly! Further comments will go in circles, which would only foster our growth in endurance with the likelihood of breeding contempt. Why not share a little about yourself? Why not open your being and show us that the thing that beats in your chest is the same as ours?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

... I have just one very important question:

Who or what created the 'unclean spirits' - the 'reptilian' race?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
And I know, by me saying this, it will make most people switch back to thinking I am the confused one. I am not joking. I am not having a laugh. I'm not pulling your leg. I'm not bullshieting around.

One might have strong argument as to me being "crazy" however, as although I know the results before trying again, I still have to try to "get the truth out" to you all.

Me, personally, well I have no Proof, and therefore many would say I have no Truth.

But in order to know Truth, must we not first Seek it?

I have no Truth, I just like to encourage people to think about the Possibilities.....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Me, personally, well I have no Proof, and therefore many would say I have no Truth.

But in order to know Truth, must we not first Seek it?

I have no Truth, I just like to encourage people to think about the Possibilities.....

Yes and that all well and good too.

However here is My Problem. I've had "the Proof" given to me in abundances. I know "the Truth" of what I say. However that Proof and Truth were only for me, so that I'd have the strenght in Faith for all these days of waiting and what comes next.

It's not that I'm suposed to be interacting with the general public and factors of orginazations within the public at this time, but also it isn't that I'm not suposed to.

At least, I told you the truth right out. Others don't tell you the truth for they fear your responces, and rightly so for they are false.

Meanwhile, all I have to do is wait.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ok I am a being of few words, I am not well read, I know of some scriptures I cant just reel them off I would have to google etc.

But I do know that this thread has opened my eyes or re-awoken my soul to a lot of things and for that I am truly grateful.

I think its plausible in the realm of things to come and the things that are right now that there are “unclean” spirits “reptilians” call them what you will. And that there are watchers (all created by god)

But if went into work tomorrow and told my colleagues or told my friends what I believe and that I was talking to a man who said he was the re-incarnation of Michael the Arc Angel.

They would think I had lost the plot altogether , even though I would dearly love to tell them!!!

But that is my belief and I would be shoving it down their throats like some religions do when your walking down the street , or knock at your door.!!

People wont believe any thing until they are ready to believe it!

some believe any thing and others believe nothing...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
But if went into work tomorrow and told my colleagues or told my friends what I believe and that I was talking to a man who said he was the re-incarnation of Michael the Arc Angel.

Don't worry, some things are just big jokes and hoaxes.

That happens a lot on here.

Gosh! I hope people aren't actually taking Incarnated or me seriously???

Angels? Discussing the extraterrestrial presence on web sites? LOL!! Get a grip.....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

They would think I had lost the plot altogether , even though I would dearly love to tell them!!!

Ah! now you should try understanding what it is to be me. People look at you strange with you put down on your resume such stuff as I'm trying to pass-on. And employers ask in the strangest tones "It says in another life you... what do you mean by that?"

Hopefully you're having a good chuckle. I thought that was quite funny. I think it would make a clever skectch comdey piece. Sure I like to joke around. It's joyful.

However, upon this whole "Archangel Michael" and "God's Messenger" thing, although I joke about it, I am not Joking.

I enjoy making my jokes, it lightens the load I have to carry. In the end of this path I'm on, God's let me know it's all going to be worth it. I'm glad I have faith in that.

This thing, we are all about to face together, is a path for each and everyone. There will be beings lost and beings found.

Be thankful for the time you have and the things of your lifestyle. There's so much beauty and wonder in this world, it is that which people have become blinded to that makes this world as a whole undergo the coming events. Even in the "end of the world" beauty can be found if that's what you are looking for, and to truly keep your eyes on that will help you pass through the days of testing with ease. Keeping in mind, you focus on the beautiful things that are good in the eyes of God.

Fear not, for there is good out there.

One thing I always try to point out, is throughout time there have been men that wished to see with their own eyes these days. You should count that as a blessing that you will live in them.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
[quote

One thing I always try to point out, is throughout time there have been men that wished to see with their own eyes these days. You should count that as a blessing that you will live in them.

yeh i will if i dont get run over by a bus before then...lol

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Don't worry, some things are just big jokes and hoaxes.

That happens a lot on here.

Gosh! I hope people aren't actually taking Incarnated or me seriously???

Angels? Discussing the extraterrestrial presence on web sites? LOL!! Get a grip.....

dont worry i wont be telling any one

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
However, upon this whole "Archangel Michael" and "God's Messenger" thing, although I joke about it, I am not Joking.

Yes you are. For it would be Arrogance to claim to be more Holy than anyone else. When the Love of God flows through us all equally.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Yes you are. For it would be Arrogance to claim to be more Holy than anyone else. When the Love of God flows through us all equally.

MrdDstrbr, I bow to your good humor and razor wit!

And I find it utterly hilarious, because what you said right here is probably the most Holy thing I've read in this thread (and as much as it hurts to say it, even counting my own posts! ... ouchie ow, that sure stings ^_-)!

As the Fonz says, "Ey!"

Lighten up Incarnated! Especially if the end of the world is beginning of something beautiful! You say you have the Truth and the Proof - why get all concerned whether or not we believe it anyway? You have your Truth, along with your Proof! I think it's time to party hardy along with the rest of us!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
To Incarnate:

As Mr. TrueAce has said, lighten up.

Relax and enjoy this conversation. We are all in this together. We all want a better world. We all want evil to be rooted out. We want peace and joy. We want to have prosperity and blessed lives. We want to be successful. We want to be accepted. We want to be loved.

We are human beings after all. We all have needs. As human beings, we are also frail. Particularly on the matter of our emotional state. Subject a human being to isolation, his inner cravings wants human contact. The loneliness is tormenting. Subject a human being to verbal abuse, his self worth diminishes and he will feel inferior and withdrawn from society and might retaliate on the abusers. Subject a person to injustice, he will feel anger, bitterness, retribution and pain. Subject a person to rejection, the more he will get your attention. The more you ignore him, the closer he gets, your wasting your time.

People are molded in their life experiences, whether good or bad. That makes your character of who you are. It reflects you. Sometimes they are certain areas in our lives that turned out badly and perhaps we are being deprived of something. So, we decided one day to do something about it, to fill up that empty void to make us a more complete person. Whatever it is we have decided to do to fill up the gap, as long as it gives us a sense of fulfillment, a sense of acceptance, its more than good enough.

Not here to judge you dude, just trying to understand you. At least you have the guts to stand up for what you believe is true and the move to do something about it. No matter the risk. I salute you there.

Everyone of us is broken inside, no matter we choose to face it or not. Some people face it this way, or the other way, some people do it differently. Whatever we are able to cope.

Whatever path you want to chose dude, there will always be a person here praying for you.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join