This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You read these words, and your eyes change them into electrical impulses that race to your brain to seek the stored meaning of the text within your understandings of the terms. Electrical Impulses are stored and retrieved, as you think and perceive the meaning of what I am trying to tell you. Your thinking and reading these words are heard within yourself, and this is your consciousness. And if you are willing to understand you’ll see that all the physical matter that makes your physical being is built upon a base of energy too. All things are energy and all energy has consciousness. There are many layers of this energy and consciousness unity. All the way from your own personal conscious thinking and up to the Most High. If you were to get all things known and unknown, it would be energy, and it would be conscious, and that consciousness would be the voice of God. Being able to understand, transcend and ascend up and down this ladder of consciousness is one aspect of my job.

You’ll not know what to make of me or my story, so if I were you I’d not even try. You might want to think I’m one of those babbling spiritual nutcases, yet I put out my words with sharp easy to understand logic, that can’t be the case. You might thing I’m just some hack writer mentally masturbating with my meaningless stories and piles of words, that’s not the case also. The case is I’m going to tell you something, you’re not going to be able to believe, but it is a real and true story. But first let me say, I’m not doing this for attention. I like the internet because it is for the most part hidden. I don’t want you to sign your name on nothing and I sure don’t need you around, so I have no cult for you to join. Nor, am I looking for spiritual buddies as I am in a class of spiritual beings alone.

I’ve always know, though in this world knowing isn’t acceptable so you have to be told things. So as a child of around 5, I was disclosed to a consciousness I had connection to as to the consciousnesses Identity. Though the consciousness had no name it said it was most understood to be “God”. I’ve always not wanted to insult God so I told the consciousness I couldn’t believe it. God understood. The consciousness of God therefore told me a fantastic story of things I’d find out to be true as I grew older and into my character. As a child some of the things scared me and some made me excited, and the vision spanned through history and into the future, not just my own but mankind’s.

I never wanted what I’d seen to be true. I went out to disprove what that consciousness had told me so I could put to rest once and for all that story that was a driving force and seemed unbelievable or crazy. This however wouldn’t be the case, everything I was told came and/or was found to be true. These were things I’d not know as a child. I met people that I knew I’d meet, and they’d be supirzed at how I knew someone I didn’t know before. Sure that could seem like hocus pocus. However, I came to find true my birth rites among so many more things.

My name is Michael. Michael, as most names has textual meaning. My first name means “Who is like God?”, it’s a question or riddle. My middle and last names are the statement that answer the riddle. So my name in meaning is: “Who is like unto God? The Attractive Dust, Yahweh’s great awakened watcher.”. I was born on September 29. Does that date hold meaning to you? If not, you’re not alone. I didn’t know what it meant though I was told and found out it was true. The date is the “feast day of saint Michael”. I also found my family name comes from a little known village in Italy. The village was founded by, “the cult of saint Michael”. The name of the town is Saint Archangel. There’s a lot more to the back story, but if you don’t see where I’m going with it yet I’ll spell it out for you.

I heavy with the knowledge of the reality of all these things I was told as a child asked God what the meaning was. That was some time ago. I threw a bible up high in the air so I’d not have any control of where it would open to. It crashed down. My eyes fell onto the words, Michael will stand. I am the foretold Michael from the bible, and of this I have no doubts. I don’t need anyone’s permission. I’m sent by God to be here in the last days, 2012 in case you didn’t know, and I’ve seen the future. As I had seen the future when I was a small child, and I’ve watched that near future come to pass and become the past I also know the future I’ve seen will come to pass also.

I’m not a glory hound, I don’t even want attention. I only tell this story to show where I’m coming from so that you might understand what’s going on when I speak. Spiritual I’m known as an “archangel” and I’ve been also Sainted by church, though they made a saint of the character spoken about in the bible. I’m more along the lines of a man. I’m here on earth now to end all doubt that God exists and that it is in fact The Most High God that is the creator of all things and it’s God that is in control. This is known as the Glorification of God, and it will happen some time after the “end of the world”, aka 2012.

The bible and the church’s teachings of spiritual and creation and “the story” is lacking. In case you didn’t know. The story dealing with mankind does have to do with two primary “Alien” races. The Watchers, classic Grey aliens, are the good guys. The reptilians are the evil ones. Mankind was made up as a hybrid of both alien races. The both are telepathic and this is the good vs evil in mankind. Man has many powers and choices to be made unaware of those choices.

This is not a joke.
This is not a fictional story.
This is what’s going on.

If you have questions, ask, if I feel like answering I will. I’ll also be telling more things both here and on other threads. I hope you enjoy.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
okay. i am not certain why you have felt the need to post any of that. whether or not it is true, it seems to be only self-serving as i do not feel that i have gained anything from having read your post. is there some reason you have said these things?

also, i would like to get your feedback on something. according to my understanding of a certain esoteric cosmology, Michael is the spirit-form which was placed into the first man, Adam. does that resonate with whom you know yourself to be?

thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Utterly pointless thread. No conspiracy here. Just the all-too-common-on-here rantings of a self-appointed preacher.

Really getting peed off at the amount of this sort of garbage appearring on here over the last year or two. Bring back memeber registration approval I say.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I actually enjoyed your post. I can see how some might say, "That guy is having delusions of grandeur," but people say that about anyone who feels as if they have a mission.. I wouldn't and don't take it personally.

Look, so much of what you said, no one can really answer except for you. Are you Micheal? I don't know and neither does anyone else. Only you know for a fact whether you are, or if it's just some ploy to get attention. I will be looking for further posts from you.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well Michael, may your path be easy and your burdens light. I'll make no judgements about your story, your truth is your own.

I ask only that you do not presume to answer life's most important questions for the countless members who will follow this thread blindly.

You offer no proof, only an interesting read. I urge you to act responsibly, as these threads can be dangerous to people who are suffering and in need of a little faith or purpose in their life.

I posit that, if your story is true, God's work would be better served in keeping it to yourself and, instead, logging off of the computer and going out into the real world and practicing random acts of kindness and mercy. Then you might truly be God's messenger on Earth.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well I have to admit as well. I rather enjoyed reading your thread. However, how you came to believe you are the Archangel Michael.......well I'll leave judgement to others. If you trully believe you are Michael, then I suppose nothing I post is going to change your mind or perception.
I would like to hear about the events in the future that you claim to have knowledge of. As I am sure the rest of the members would as well. Also could you elaborate on the Grey's and Reptilian connection. You stated

The Watchers, classic Grey aliens, are the good guys. The reptilians are the evil ones. Mankind was made up as a hybrid of both alien races. The both are telepathic and this is the good vs evil in mankind. Man has many powers and choices to be made unaware of those choices.

So is it safe to assume that you are implying the Grey's are Angels and the Reptilians are demons? Or is there some sort of sub catagory these races fall under?

Other than the fact that you claim to be Michael, You have not revealed anything that the majority of the members here already know or haven't witnessed someone post about.
If you could take the time to elaborate on some of these subjects it would be most appreciated.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My statements can easily be perceived as self serving. I can see that. It isn’t however the case as I only state my story so that some may find strength in it. If what I’ve said is true, and it is, then it stands as unquestionable testimony to faith that God does in fact exist. Much in the way of misinformation has/is put out about God and the players in God’s Story. This is a conspiracy, but one of a spiritual nature. Adam, wasn’t the first man, was the first “perfected man”, and although I claim pretty full recall back through several lives, I know I’ve never been Adam. Though Adam had no recollection of his identity, I recall being else where. Me, being “God’s Greatest Spiritual Being”, don’t see me having the ability to ever do anything that is against God. So how would it have been I to create “original sin”?

Rob, I can understand and respect you distaste for the spiritual gobblety gook. However just because men like to dress them selves up and preach to others because they feel they have a “calling”, and so they spread misinformation and dogma, this doesn’t mean God as a being exists. Rob, you should try to change your stance on the issue. We’re heading toward a great event in the world, 2012, and the rise of, what you feel is spiritual bull #, will increase again and again.

The largest aspect of spiritual conspiracy is what I’m here to talk about. Men in that conspiracy have only ever been pawns. Long ago, a race of humanoids, the reptilians, started a breed of humanoid from monkey men to enslave. That’s was wrong to do as humanoids are supposed to mature naturally if at all. However the reptilians reject the law of the one and live for self serving means in existence. Because of their transgression into the nature of things makes way for the classic grey to also introduce and aspect into the humanoid race of monkeys. The reptilians are lower life forms, because they are degenerating self serving creatures, and thus they could not stand out right in the open against God’s punishment, Noah’s flood, cowardly they fled back to their lesser world. They left piss-on reptilians here to try to keep control. Those reptilians then buried and had a physical death in Africa. Those that were on the earth died and because they had knowledge mankind doesn’t about spiritual things they became oppressive spirits (demons) unto mankind. Now here I’m not talking about all being possessing demons as is the rage to portray in the media, many became hidden oppressive spirits that invade the consciousness of all mankind whispering lies and negativities. If you were ever about to do something and then had an overwhelming fear or self doubt, most likely that was one of the oppressive spirits derived from the reptilians. Those spirits lie all the time. He find people to believe they are positive beings and spread lies through them and such things. The oppress whole groups of people through the collective conscious mind set, but that’s as far into the consciousness (heavens) that they can reach. There was also stationed at that time reptilians in “mother ship”, but they were forced out of the sky. That ship can and will be found hidden under the ocean. Most likely it is from that single large ship that spawns off the sightings of reptilians lurking about on earth.

Now the grey aliens are “The Watchers” they’ve had very little interaction with mankind and so it will be until a point. Sure, they’ve abducted humans, but no harm come of that. Mankind, for reason’s of science tag and track all types of animals on earth without a thought to it. This is all that’s going on with abductions, the “watchers” are just collecting data. It’s by nature of the oppressive reptilians that this is a traumatic experience for mankind, but honestly its quite harmless. Area 51 and the events at Roswell were delivering of technology unto mankind by way of staged event, the crash, and it wasn’t the only technology delivered.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Now it might be easy to feed you a line about a grand conspiracy in our government having to do with the aliens. However I don’t see it that way. Sure the government is holding back the great bulk of data collected about aliens. Sure the government is building ark type underground shelter cities. But it is their job to do such things. Much of what they do they do in ignorance and fear. They don’t know what to make of what it is they do know, nor would the general public. Keeping in mind, if you’re reading this, you most likely assume you’d be able to handle what ever the government could release, and that may be so. However you have to understand that the majority of people don’t believe and if the government came out with the proof they do have, that would change everything. The world might, in their minds, lean evermore towards chaos. It being the governments’ job to provide a safe and stable living environment for it’s people see that job becoming harder by introduction of chaos.

All that alien information I’ve put out there isn’t hatched in my mind. Really, I’m quite surprised at the how it’s sitting there right in front of everyone, and because of the consciousness chaos it’s hidden too. It’s quite simple, anything like paranoia, unnatural fears, and all negative feelings, conscious thoughts, are fed to you by the reptilians that just see you as their property. To be able to rise above and find clarity of thinking makes all these “hidden” things open.

What I’ve said about the aliens can be found throughout history books. I don’t like saying stuff that can’t be proven to myself within the context of the physical world. I just have the ability to draw an outline from the Akashic Records that allows me to put it in a logical statement. My statements can be looked upon as complete rubbish, but that doesn’t make what I have to say rubbish. You will all have to make up your own minds. In the end I’ll be proven right.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting post. Who do I make the check out too? Will there be Kool-Aid?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
ok. so i say "prove it". tell us something that is going to happen in the near future (1 to 2 months or so) and lets see if it comes true.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Evanmonteguarde (sp?), what is that thing in your avatar? I've seen something like this before while meditating, and I was all like "Ewww".

Anyway... OP if you are Archangel Michael.... what did you think about that movie with John Travolta playing Michael (you)? That's gotta be one of my favorite movies of all time!

Did you really invent standing in lines?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Anyway... OP if you are Archangel Michael.... what did you think about that movie with John Travolta playing Michael (you)? That's gotta be one of my favorite movies of all time!

Did you really invent standing in lines?

Ironically, by coincidence, or maybe not, that movie came out a short time after I made myself known to aspects of humanity. Though, I don’t claim that it is written in some secret natured way.

I enjoy the characterization of the movie. In many aspects they did capture my style. Though I really felt the movie as it can be observed without translation was a bit limited.

I’d have no claim to inventing anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well..... that is a little of an odd coincidence..... hmmm maybe you are him, then? What help or advice could you offer me, then?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Good advice for many.

Realize more that the physical world is the illusion, it is the dream, and only after you’ve come to understand that can you be awake. Being awake isn’t the top level, continue to dig within your self to root out the darkness and shadows within. Fear not the places of darkness within your consciousness, instead have faith to walk there and light the darkness. Only when all the shadows within yourself are lit can you truly illuminate.

Understand that the conscious level within you are likened to the heavens described. They must be taken as steps, trying to jump levels only makes people fall into the abyss.

The abyss is the darkest place within the human psyche, and those that fall in and are lost get so confused and turn dark. These are the “insane” that are lost.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Once you talk about the greys being the "watchers" such total disinfo. You say some truth and corrupt it. You make excuses for the governments to do what they have to do? The illuminati work for the reptilians, same stuff.

The greys are a slave race working for the reptilians, we the human race are slaves to both the greys and reptilians.

Mod Note: Automatic Censors -- Please Review

[edit on 24-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why does "I am Sam" come to mind?

I guess to you, you are what you believe. Others will decide based on your actions and words... Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarNeon
The greys are a slave race working for the reptilians, we the human race are slaves to both the greys and reptilians.

There is no real evidence that the greys are "evil."

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Thank you for the elaboration Incarnated. I appreciate you taking the time to give us more details. Although I must admit, I am having a hard time believing you are the actual Archangel Michael. Never the less, your words seem wise and are pleasent to read. If you are indeed Michael , then you surely understand that we live in a physical world and in light of all the negative reptilian/ demons lying to us. The burden of proof is on you.
I like to keep an open mind about all things and experiences, but this IS a web forum. A conspiracy forum at that. It's not like we are actually talking face to face in person. You could be some bored teenager quoting out of a book for all we know.
Please talk about the future. What behold's mankind?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Incarnated I'd like to know what information you could give to prove you know about the future and what it brings. Could you tell us about something that will happen in a week or so to show you have knowledge of the future?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

i already asked him and he ignored me. i wonder why? hmm.....

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join