It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

Paranoid much?

ATS is the CIA like I'm an archangel. (BTW I'm an atheist. That's why it's funny).

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I really really wish the character count for posts was more than 4000... It seems I'm being cut short quite often on subjects I am passionate about.

*takes another deep breath*

... You know, I must thank you for exposing this painful reality of mine, pierreletrek! I had forgotten all about that other forum and how much it bothered me!

(an aside) I believe that complaining creates naught but more complaints, so I am being my best at refraining from that (anymore) and instead replacing it with things that I am grateful for.

So!

I am grateful that we, as human beings, are aware enough to know when we are being manipulated against our will. I am grateful that liars, even those bearing a so-called message of Love, can be exposed for what they are simply by dissecting their words and seeing how they react and treat others. I am grateful that I choose to continue my posting career at ATS/BTS/AP knowing that what you have shared is a known unknown.

In my defense, I have been loving and enjoying the ATS (and sister) forums and had been able to let go of any fear/hostility about this CIA-asset crap so well that I had forgotten about it entirely - so much that I even allowed myself to explode at you for things that I now know had nothing to do with you.

I sincerely apologize for targeting my hostilities at you, as I know you were just a trigger for realities I already possessed inside my head.

I could have easily edited out my post above, but felt it was better to keep it intact in order to be true to myself. I am only a human being after all (meaning I am just as prone to error as the person standing next to me), and fooling myself about THAT is a one-way-fast-track ticket to delusion (which I done with BTW, as being delusional is quite painful).

So...(addressing all the potentially real or unreal spooks out there)
Come here - you little CIA lackey you!
*gives a loving noogie*

I am so glad you were here in my life for my benefit, rather than my loss. You all have taught me the important lesson of trusting myself, intuition, and the unknown in general. I release you from my fears, worries, and doubts and know that all of you are just trying to find your way to happiness like the rest of us here on Earth. Sure, you might have an unconventional and perhaps self-destructive way of attempting to implement that happiness (upon yourself as well as others), but hey - that is YOUR lesson and not my own! I honor your decision to experience such a potent lesson and wish you the best of luck in your studies!

You are harmless to all who understand and practice the Truth.
I release you into the Great Beyond...
May you find more willing participants there.

reply to post by meremortal

Eh, apologies for not seeing your post earlier! I got caught up in firestorm of emotion and possibility and potential and... well, you've probably read the rest.

I am pretty funny when I allow myself to be... aren't I?
I find my humor more corny than not, and I am so glad you appreciate a good can of creamed corn as much as I do!

I might just do that BTW... It'd be fun playing the devil for awhile.

And... I see what you mean - being the owl and all... But anything they learn and attempt to use in malice can and will be used against them later on, so I am without worry. I am as cool as a cucumber.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

So let me get this straight...

You're an Archangel that is an Atheist...?
Now THAT is funny!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierreletrek
Be aware that there is some evidence that ATS is a CIA asset (controlled directly or indirectly)... they routinely attract whistleblowers, witnesses and researchers, and then after a thread has started and has really got going, they start to trash the story with ‘sockpuppets’ (the same person posting under multiple usernames) which are often the moderators themselves.

Not sure what this has to do with Michael the Archangel, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the alphabet-soup agencies (CIA, NSA, NRO etc) have a presence on here. Since there's little to no user screening at all, ATS is a virtual safehaven for pro debunkers, disinfo men, snakes, vultures, ridiculers, condemners - shady people of all sorts.

After a while it becomes pretty obvious who those people are and what their agendas are.

I highly doubt that the core staff are involved with any of that though, after this latest effort to obtain thousands of FOIA documents and host them on here.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I am so happy to be reminded why I prefer this place over any other!
Well said MrdDstrbr!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

[

reply to post by meremortal

Eh, apologies for not seeing your post earlier! I got caught up in firestorm of emotion and possibility and potential and... well, you've probably read the rest.

I am pretty funny when I allow myself to be... aren't I?
I find my humor more corny than not, and I am so glad you appreciate a good can of creamed corn as much as I do!

I might just do that BTW... It'd be fun playing the devil for awhile.

And... I see what you mean - being the owl and all... But anything they learn and attempt to use in malice can and will be used against them later on, so I am without worry. I am as cool as a cucumber.

so have you calmed down now true acewhat doesnt kill you makes you stronger!
and yes you are funny, wouldn't say "corny" and i dont think i would like a can of creamed corn

nothing like a good laugh to lighten the mood!
dont get too used to playing the devil you might get to like it!(6)i think you care too much to be able to play him?

where's the angel emoticons when ya need em?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I CALL FALLACY BEFORE THY EYES!

GET THE BEHIND ME SATAN!

For Michael resides in His kingdom on High, with messengers to procure His glory:

And I quote:
"I have never wanted what I'd seen to be true".

No higher conscious or ones acceptant of their true obligations would Ever state such.
The higher conscious understands that all is the exact progressional path all wished for,
and would never deny any portion of it. And those acceptant of Their rightful path would
never dishonor Him and His perfection in denying His glory in one of the strongest of ways.
Our words are all we have in human form to convert energy of thought into matter,
and begin the process of creation into what is real. It is the Godly way.

Yours are confused and manipulative.

"I have never wanted what I'd seen to be true." That is because you are not the Michael.
Nor will the world end, it is simply due for a transformation.
Nor will the Michael arrive until 2012.

I BESEECH THE! STEP DOWN FROM CLAIMING HIS GLORY!

For i am the Lion that comes before Him. You and i will war in words, in which you
will lose.

MICHAELS ANNIE

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Let it be known, this is the only time i will be harsh and forth right in words, unless provoked to testify of Truth such as the post has done.

None will seek the glory that solely is His.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelsannie

Two Truth wielding swords...

Two claiming to be Michael...

Let he who has insight bring forth wisdom unto this matter.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hes a false seer.

Michael is an angel of Jesus. Hes defender of the church.

Satan created the ideas of aliens, the goivernment has the technology and work with spiritual demons in high places.

Satan is the king of the air, and antichrist will use these aliens to try and fool christians.

The aliens are actually Demons or governemtn officials that inject chips into people in low country areas to track people or so and so.

I guy that starts a post with.

" The electrons enter in the brain as you read "

Is trying to automatically put himself over others in truth by saying it like this, and the reader knows this, their not stupid. Nither am I.

peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelsannie
For i am the Lion that comes before Him. You and i will war in words, in which you will lose.

Lion + Michael = Jesus?

Im trying to figure out how this all fits together.

as far as Incarnate coming back to war with you...he is gone.

He has abandoned the thread as he said he would many days ago...

All in all, I have to admit, that when God becomes part of your life, not everything is clear. Things I see, things Ive seen, what Ive heard, and the dreams...

Alot of pieces to a big puzzle that takes alot of quiet time and introspection to assemble...

Michaelsannie, no disrespect, but even Jesus himself said, that there is only ONE that knows the time. Not the Angels in heaven or the Son know the time or the hour...

So your claim, of saying its not happening, is just as invalid as he saying it will.

The Sword of Truth cuts both ways brother...

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

For i am the Lion that comes before Him. You and i will war in words, in which you will lose.

Lion + Michael = Jesus?

Im trying to figure out how this all fits together.

as far as Incarnate coming back to war with you...he is gone.

He has abandoned the thread as he said he would many days ago...

All in all, I have to admit, that when God becomes part of your life, not everything is clear. Things I see, things Ive seen, what Ive heard, and the dreams...

Alot of pieces to a big puzzle that takes alot of quiet time and introspection to assemble...

Michaelsannie, no disrespect, but even Jesus himself said, that there is only ONE that knows the time. Not the Angels in heaven or the Son know the time or the hour...

So your claim, of saying its not happening, is just as invalid as he saying it will.

The Sword of Truth cuts both ways brother...

Peace

The word of Confusion is confusing!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

HiFiGuy -

i never said it was not happening. i stated very clearly he is not the Michael. It is happening, but again the time is not nigh for all to be revealed.

His words lie, as was very clearly made known.

As trained in early years, being held accountable for the others to the one in command and simulation of the One that would come, i am to speak the truth no matter if the opposition comes or goes. When opposition arises it is rightful to call it by name for present and future benefit.

When awakening to the God embryo that resides in all, it can be a confusing time. The key is recognition that it is not a solely "I" process, but an "All" process. i have read your previous post regarding the information that resides within the Urantia. It is good information for understanding 1. The physical dimensions and reality of the kingdom (though there is more to it, but the introduction is well.) 2. For understanding a part of Order that resides within the kingdom. However the papers do not hold the fullness of the truth, as no one religion does. Beyond the truth it holds is 1. The melchazadik (please forgive the error in spelling) bestowal has already been restored upon the earth through the LDS faith. And no church remaining on earth holds information regarding the Higher Order that exists, as it is to come forward soon (next five years). Another element it vastly is distorts is the recognition of the importance of eternal marriage (in which the LDS church has held at bay considering some unworthy, in which ALL are worthy. In which because of this error the melchazadik bestowal will be over ridden with the establishment of the Higher Order, which is exactly perfect.)

When the God emvbryo is recognized within, there must first come the acknowledgement that each person was actually formed by another (through our wish and desire of existence), thus Our Loving God. And in understanding His knowledge is perfect for our well being, it must be our desire that He direct our path in order for our furthering understanding and complete procurement.
We become apart of the Order in doing so, supporting that which is already established; and we become one in flesh working for the same purpose, each holding their individual responsibilities.

When stretching our muscles of capability in creation in which personal revelation is required to understand our responsibilities, it easy for one with a prideful nature to detour in the ways of self destructive behavior, forgetting the whole, in which God is forgotten. It is of human nature to be of the most pride. This World Is Proof of such nature. Thus when giving all of yourself, even to the point of willingness of spiritual death, all is gained. But submission to this must come first. Partial submission will only yield partial benefit. In complete obedience in submission, there is complete freedom. God created everyone to be exactly who they are. Going against such is going against perfect nature, which creates negativism in ones life. Simply giving in and allowing vulnerability of such allows His perfection in you, in each person, to come to fruition.

The awakening is occurring: the first lesson is submission, vulnerability, acceptance of our perfect nature and the wholes perfect nature, waiting, watchfulness and openness to that which speaks to our heart as goodness. And Goodness has many forms! Do our natural instincts make us feel good? The biggest example is Sex. Yes! Sex makes everyone feel good otherwise there would not be over billions of people and billions of animals! Now please tell me if, God created something so beautiful, how is it that humans have made the act of such so shameful? And beyond this, without procreation, how will billions of future souls come forth? Why on Gods green earth is Sex taboo when it brought you life?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i suppose i got to the very heart of the matter quickly. What needs to be added is:

If humans are so ashamed of human procreation, how is it possible they would be
acceptant of Godly procreation?

Love always

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Please understand i have done what i am capable of for now.

My attention needs to be solely focused on my Husband at this time...

please be well

with Love

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Do our natural instincts make us feel good? The biggest example is Sex. Yes! Sex makes everyone feel good otherwise there would not be over billions of people and billions of animals!

In one aspect you are correct.
The United States every day terminates the lives of 3700 Babies. More per day then the 911 Bombing....ever single day.

Every year, more babies are aborted world wide then all of the casualties of WWI which lasted over a period of 4 years. That number is 47 Million. Thats twice the population of Australia. Roughly 126000 per day. Two Vietmnam wars every day.

This sex you speak of...No one is ashamed of the intimate bond between a man and a woman brought together by God.

It is the alternative. The youthful promiscuity and the commercialization.
The prostitution and the abominations against natural function that has propogated a distorted culture. The truth has been substituted for a lie and created un natural relations in the name of..." if it feels good do it "

Sex between those that can undertake and be accountable for the result.
Those that are accountable are two lovers bonded together at the heart.
This is what is right.

Now please tell me if, God created something so beautiful, how is it that humans have made the act of such so shameful? And beyond this, without procreation, how will billions of future souls come forth? Why on Gods green earth is Sex taboo when it brought you life?

Everything is permissable, but not everything is productive or beneficial.

It seems to me that there is no problem in populating the planet. On the contrary, the casual non commital casual sex with the child being the casualty through a medical procedure should cause a moral culture to ponder their actions.

Sex has never been the problem. It has been its abuse; To Youth, To Women, To some men, and to the lesser advantaged.

Most of all...to the children, that you will never see...

Everything in its season...Annie.

A man and a woman who God has brought together...
A man and a woman who bring forth a child through intimacy...

Its a shame to see youth and people who use poor judgement after undertaking sex have to endure the pain...and for some death.

Sex is not shameful. The shame is having sex for the wrong reasons with the wrong people at the wrong time. Ill leave it at that..

Peace

[edit on 15-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
HIFIGUY -

There is great misunderstanding, and instead of the perfection that is occurring, you see from a negative point of view that which is happening.

The babies who are taken from the earth are well. They are in the best of hands. Many souls came and will come simply to receive their body (in which is required for eternal progression) and immediately return to Him, as their very nature is of one in which this world will not forward their understanding. It is not productive for them as individuals, therefore it is not productive for the whole as the efforts here are meant to raise consciousness, not hinder it. And the ones whom have been conceived and taken would be hindered by enduring this worlds experience.

Also by stating such that humans have been irresponsible in procreation, you are stating that His perfection in each soul that has come forth through what you consider irresponsible, is not perfect. You are stating there is error in His creation of each person conceived in such away. You are condemning His creation! Which is a portion of shaming the very avenue that brings forth His life. For each soul is perfect and brought to life in the exact way it needs to be to further their understanding. Youth is your guide, as they struggle for their freedom, they are acceptant of All. The strongest of souls in Love (which acceptance is a part of) is given in the Last days. They Are Here. And more so, more are coming, as i was witness to the most beautiful of child in which naturally was created, all of her white in skin tone, but half of her in other feature such as eyes and hair was light, and the other half was dark. i was purposefully shown this by the words of a beautiful woman whom follows God solely. She said my name and then "Look at this." she pulled back her hair as the child looked up happily, and showed the sign. Do you not understand that ultimate perfection is the capability of balancing and residing within negative and positive?

The error has been in human in which women in consequence have raised in their capability (which is perfect) to support what is happening. They have done their jobs in procreation, giving way to the most perfect of instincts in procreation. Man is in error of not supporting them properly by reason of selfish decision. Society is in error of not properly supporting the women with children when man is choosing error. In consequence what has happened is the emasculation of men, in which they have lost their natural sense of dominance. Which is perfect, in order that Order may be established again. The human race has suffered the consequences of such in order for their understanding. It is the choice of women to bring things full circle, there by no longer seeing as lesser, but equal. Which is according to Gods will, for He will always honor His own equal, and is teaching the human race the same in order to become like Him and Her. In order to establish peace it is women's job to teach men their dominance, which is their rightful place. And in doing so it is through the process of women's own submission to their other half that, while teaching them to be of rightful guidance as men learn to honor and respect their responsibility, women will again learn to honor their natural inheritance of keeping themselves well for the benefit and joy of their husband. It is also to teach society as a whole that we are in this together, and where one fails others must pick up for the perfect child's well being and for the well being of the one in error, so they may learn.

The process you condemn is perfect for All learning, furthering understanding and procurement.

It is said in scripture that the fathers will turn to their children. It is happening. The more it is fought, the harder it will be.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Incarnated, so who do you think are the people who are gonna revert to a reptile? What do they look like and how can they tell that thats what will happen to them?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It seems like more finger pointing.

Saying people are really reptiles and such.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelsannie

can i ask you michael.

the spirit within us?

do you think there are brand new spirits or have they all been here before?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join