It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It is three fold, just as everything is:

Eastern thought is correct in that there is reincarnation - souls feeling that they did not completely solidify in their process, and opt for another opportunity to procure themselves. In which in all actuality, there are endless opportunities, as it is was what Love would do.

Souls in the process now through life ascending for their attainment - humans.

And souls waiting to come forth for their first form in spiritual gathering and first life.

Beyond this - in the Higher Order resides the ones already in complete fulfillment and recognition, helping the ascenders.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
where do i sign up ...iwant to join your cult

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not a cult. Just the truth. And you signed before you got here. Just like everyone did.

The question is, do you believe? Because ultimately belief will create your reality (accept for if you deny God completely. And ooh boy, please don't do that because i really really don't want to have to follow you into another eternity. My husband may not be very happy because he wants me solely to himself for a long while, which is understandable... please be kind to those who Love you!)

And this is the choosing ground.

Shalom and Je 'taime

i've always loved the song by Bruce Springsteen: this train

such a perfect song

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I heard it was impossible to deny God.

I guess God wrote something in the fine print that makes it that way.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelsannie
Also by stating such that humans have been irresponsible in procreation, you are stating that His perfection in each soul that has come forth through what you consider irresponsible, is not perfect. You are stating there is error in His creation of each person conceived in such away. You are condemning His creation! Which is a portion of shaming the very avenue that brings forth His life.

Irresponsible, yes. That would be an understatement.

Sodom and Gohmorra was an error that God saw fit t step and and take action. Kick ass action in the form of wipe out.

Jesus said... Repent before I come and fight you with the sword of my mouth. Doesnt that mean hes hoping for change?

Sin is Error Annie. You can prevent the unessecary death in the first place by abstinence. Even the Book of enoch speaks of the abomination of the teaching of ABORTION.

Far more disturbing is Kasdeja, who is said to have shown 'the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons, and the smitings of the embryo in the womb; that it may pass away'. In other words, he taught women how to abort their babies.

Somewhere along the line you seem to condone abortion in the name of sex. It really makes me wonder how you can say you have a loving heart.

Your statement of me condemming creation is laughable. I in no way condem the bringing forth of children into the world. I do however abhor those that would kill them after the children were wrought from a romp in the hay or are exterminated because they do not fit a socialy acceptable model. As in the babies arent male, or arent the sex desired by the parents or culture.

When I say socially acceptable, I speak of the killing of female babies in china, and infantcide in various other coutries. If one cant see the injustice of the killing of children, I find that lack of compassion alarming. While God may have taken care of them, It still doesnt make it right.

Jesus resisted carnal love and demontrated universal love...

Your lack of insight in this area destroys your credibility and your lack of compassion for the innocent leads me to believe you are not who you infer you are.

Didnt you yourself say that you were the " Whore of Babylon "' sometime back?

Do you think for one second Jesus would condone abortion...?

As for shame, that act of having a changing table in temple pissed Jesus off pretty good, Im pretty sure hed be just as hot at the taking of an innocent life...

As for the rest... why bother. Your lack of compassion is unbecoming of someone who recognizes the merciful Father as well as Jesus Christ.

Peace

[edit on 15-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Jesus said... Repent before I come and fight you with the sword of my mouth. Doesnt that mean hes hoping for change?

Did he say that in revelations or did he say that in more books of the bible like in the Gospels? I remember that part, but can't remember where its from.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Shawn B.]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

Yes, you are correct, it is in Revelations.

When he says repent, it is my believe that he is saying something to the effect of change your ways or Im going to come and tell you how its supposed to be. IE...the Truth.

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

HIFIGUY -
(kneeling before thee in deepest humble approach)

It is not a lack of compassion, it is of higher understanding. As how can i be sorrowed by physical death? For physical death is overcome. And if it be overcome, then we must ask what is the purpose of what is truly happening? And just the portion of the answer in small similitude of higher understanding has been given.

You approached a subject in which i did not even approach, and ran away with it before giving an opportunity for discussion. HIFIGUY - we were saying the same things, in that the irresponsibility is not desired. However, i gave the true reasons and process for it, while you solely defend your statements hiding behind the bible, showing no reasoning of your own conscious that would give way to understanding why what you offer is of value. Do you not think Soddom and Gomorrah are alive and well? They are, on the other side, learning and growing as it is where they are best able too. They were taken for their own procurement, as earth was not providing them the direction they needed for their fulfillment.

As approaching Sin. Yes, it is most definitely a sin to kill another. And it is what is happening during the abortion process. However, i am not filled with sorrow for i know the laws and the justice, in which knowing such those whom commit such an act will be reprimanded accordingly, and their learning will continue. How can i be filled with such sorrow and rage when in perfect knowledge there is no need? You are seeking justification for your hurt over their souls. It is a beautiful thing, however unnecessary.
i too have felt this my brother. In which understanding was given so that i would not hold man kind accountable for such a horrible act, and would instead find understanding for them in order that i may carry forward in my path. For if i were to arbor such ill feeling towards man kind, why would i want to be of help and guidance? Man kind would become unworthy of me, which is error in thought because man kind deserves that i might give all of myself...

And if i were ill intentioned, do you not think God himself would have already reprimanded me? i'm still here. He's still speaking to me. Very lovingly actually, in which i am grateful for. He still believes in me, and has made it quite clear He always will. In His words "I am proud of you." in which means i am doing something very right.

He does not like what is happening. You are correct, for He does not, nor do i or would i ever, condone the taking of an innocent life. But it is reality that it is happening, and we must deal with reality and understand the perfection in it. Example of perfect sin: Eve ate of the apple so that all man kind could come and choose...

i never ever said i was the whore of babylon. that one you must take to God himself and discuss as someday you will be very humbled at calling or insinuating such of me. Ooh are You in trouble! Would you like me to put in a good word for you? Because i will...

As commanded this very evening, the time is not nigh for re-education or further revelation. Enough has been given. i will do as commanded...

Love always

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

Just finishing what was started yesterday so that i may resume with what should be at hand:

It is impossible to deny God, that doesn't stop humans from trying to do it. The seventh church in which will be given warning? Yep, given warning because they are the ones that do not believe in God.

Even with the warning, it doesn't mean that all of them will just start believing, for they are at the farthest end of belief possible in human form, and it takes experience to overcome the experience they have already given themselves. Thus following them into eternities as their protector, guide, waiting patiently for the opportunity to give them their experience, co creation process in which they will begin to finally understand. It is a personal hell they have built, and there are those willing to walk their hell for their benefit. But it would be really nice if this wasn't necessary. It would be really nice if people could start loving themselves and one another now, and in responsibility to that love, begin to make it easier on everyone.

Love always!

P.S. But even when those who do not choose an easier way, make their choice, their is perfection in it, for much good will come from it, though darkness will seem overwhelming at first, as it always is... Goodness will always prevail.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What do you think belief is?

Can you explain how you think they're the farthest thing?

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Shawn B.]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

And if i were ill intentioned, do you not think God himself would have already reprimanded me?

No. , I dont. And if he did reprimand you, how would anyone know. Examples not well intentioned who no obvious reprimand was given would be Jim Jones and David Koresh. While each and all of us are directly connected to God and everything in this Universe for that matter, each of us also fall to the error of our ways at times...

i never ever said i was the whore of babylon. that one you must take to God himself and discuss as someday you will be very humbled at calling or insinuating such of me. Ooh are You in trouble! Would you like me to put in a good word for you? Because i will...

I was under the impression you were Queenannie who quoted as such some time ago. If you are not her, then I apologize.

As far as me being in trouble, thats between me and God. No other.

Peace

[edit on 16-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

HIFIGUY - we were saying the same things, in that the irresponsibility is not desired. However, i gave the true reasons and process for it, while you solely defend your statements hiding behind the bible, showing no reasoning of your own conscious that would give way to understanding why what you offer is of value.

Jesus Christ
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own;

and according to you...

offering no reasoning of your own conscious that would give way to understanding why what you offer is of value.

I guess according to you, the spirit of truth and the reiterating of Christs teachings isnt worth listening too because what he offers is merely a repeat? Unbelievable comes to mind.

But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt[a] in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; 10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

Seems to me the process you speak of is going to get a conviction, and it doesnt sound like its because we have reached perfection...

Peace

[edit on 16-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

i've always loved the song by Bruce Springsteen: this train

such a perfect song

Originally by Peter, Paul, & Mary
(how appropriate!!)

This Train

This train don’t carry no gamblers, this train.
This train don’t carry no gamblers,
No crap shooters, no midnight ramblers,

This train, don’t carry no jokers, well, this train.
This train, don’t carry no jokers,
No high-tone women, no cigar smokers, well

This train, done carried my mother, well, this train.
This train, done carried my mother, well, this train.
This train, done carried my mother,
My mother, my father, my sister and my brother,
This train, done carried my mother, well this train.

This train, she’s bound for glory, well, this train
This train, she’s bound for glory,
If you want to get to heaven then you’ve got to be holy, well,

© Peter, Paul, & Mary

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Since I'm already off-topic...here's a song I REALLY LOVE:

Spirit in the Sky

When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's the best
When I lay me down to die
Goin' up to the spirit in the sky

Goin' up to the spirit in the sky
That's where I'm gonna go when I die
Gonna go to the place that's the best

Prepare yourself you know it's a must
Gotta have a friend in Jesus
So you know that when you die
He's gonna recommend you
To the spirit in the sky

Gonna recommend you
To the spirit in the sky
That's where you're gonna go when you die

When you die and they lay you to rest
You're gonna go to the place that's the best

Never been a sinner I never sinned
I got a friend in Jesus
So you know that when I die
He's gonna set me up with
The spirit in the sky

Oh set me up with the spirit in the sky
That's where I'm gonna go when I die
I'm gonna go to the place that's the best

© Norman Greenbaum

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The key is recognition that it is not a solely "I" process, but an "All" process.

That's right.
There is no 'i' in 'team.'

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If humans are so ashamed of human procreation, how is it possible they would be acceptant of Godly procreation?

Love always

INDEED!

PROCREATE:
1. To beget and conceive (offspring).
2. To produce or create; originate.

Without divine procreation...where would any of us be? Or anyTHING, for that matter?

For GOD so loved the world....

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Sin is Error Annie.

HIFIGUY - I think you must be thinking that I am posing as 'michaelsannie' - which is probably an understandable mistake considering you don't know me well enough to know that I am not one to pretend to be anyone other than who I am here at ATS and elsewhere - or to hide my words behind alternate personas. What I say is often not what many people would like to hear and my style is probably too blunt but yet that's just who I am. I love truth more than anything else and wield my sword unashamedly. Not to say I don't sometimes miss my mark - but I do my best to be accurate and purposeful in all that I say. Not for my own ends but to aid other people overcome their fears and insecurities the best I can.

Also, for one person to have multiple accounts at ATS is strictly against the rules, I believe. I value the freedom of speech as well as the vast variety of membership on this forum to ever do anything to jeopardize my privileges as a member of this forum.

Sin is Error Annie.

We all make mistakes. We are here to learn from our errors, the way I understand it. And as far as what sin is, I personally understand it to be of two sources:

Whatever is not of faith is sin. (my brother Paul)
Sin is selfishness. (my brother Edgar Cayce)

You can prevent the unnecessary death in the first place by abstinence. Even the Book of enoch speaks of the abomination of the teaching of ABORTION.

What exactly are you talking about? I myself have never had an abortion - nor have I ever suggested to anyone else that they should do so.

I, myself, am adopted - when I was two months old. AND when I was 16, I got pregnant and decided to give my son up for adoption. I have never once regretted that decision. I did it not for myself but for his sake. He deserved more than I could have ever given him with such a disadvantaged beginning.

And that is just my own personal story - I am in no way saying that it is the right way for anyone else - it was the right way for me and it was the way that I, alone, chose.

Abstinence would no doubt have been the ideal course of action...but hey - remember when you were 16? Not so easy to do as it is to say. And even at 16, love is a very possible reality. Part of my decision was also in consideration of the father - my first love and a trusted friend even unto this day.

In another thread here at ATS, I did make my stance clear regarding FREEDOM OF CHOICE. This is my personal statement on whether or not abortion should be legalized for several reasons:
  • It is something that each soul must decide, based on their own unique circumstances and the future life they carry within. I leave GOD to judge.
  • There has been APPALLING violence inflicted against innocent people because of the pro-life zealots - they claim to trust GOD with their own souls yet carry their judgment upon other people - strangers - to the point of MURDER.
  • Whether or not it is legal, it will still happen. In those cases, the deaths are often double - that of the fetus as well as the mother. The coat-hanger horror-stories are not fiction but sad truth.

Somewhere along the line you seem to condone abortion in the name of sex. It really makes me wonder how you can say you have a loving heart.

(I'm answering this, too, on the premise of you confusing me with michaelsannie. )

Where the heck did you ever get that idea?
I neither condone abortion nor am a person very concerned about sex, in general - in my own life or in others'. Nor do I even talk about it much at all. It just isn't on my mind like it is for many. I'm a brain-iac, not a sex maniac!
My fetish is for WORDS.

So I hope michaelsannie reads this and is able to understand that you made an honest mistake in directing comments to him/her that were intended with me in mind.

I know you mean well - I must say that in your defense. I know you love Jesus.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

The key is recognition that it is not a solely "I" process, but an "All" process.

That's right.
There is no 'i' in 'team.'

Hmm..

Im game..

There is an " I " in family,

and we are family..

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Two Truth wielding swords...

Two claiming to be Michael...

Who are the two claiming to be Michael? The thread is very long, you know?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

P.S. But even when those who do not choose an easier way, make their choice, their is perfection in it, for much good will come from it, though darkness will seem overwhelming at first, as it always is... Goodness will always prevail.

Every man's work will be made clear in that day, because it will be tested by fire; and the fire itself will make clear the quality of every man's work.

If any man's work comes through the test, he will have a reward. If the fire puts an end to any man's work, it will be his loss: but he will get salvation himself, though as by fire.

Do you not see that you are God's holy house, and that the Spirit of God has his place in you?
If anyone makes the house of God unclean, God will put an end to him; for the house of God is holy, and you are his house.

1 Corinthians 3:13-17

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join