It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
Incarnated, you are saying reptilian beings do exist. Do they control our leaders such as Goerge W. Bush, his dad, the British Royal family, and other politicians and members of the media?

If so, how do they do it--with chakras, shape-shifting? Can you please tell me.

It's my findings that reptilians don't control the leaders of the nations.

That's a bogus consparicy.

However, having said that. If you understand they are hidden within the conscious collective of mankind, and if they are unpercieved within there, they may be seen to try to steer mankind's collective mind down a path of war and distruction.

So overwealmingly it's a bogus conspaircy that reptilians are in control of anyone in the media and politics. It is not true in that context. However having said that, if any person alows or welcomes the oppressive spirits within themselves then they can be controled by such a spirit.

So gerenally, no, not in control. Such a wide spread controling is not realistic. It's bogus consparicy. However having said that, charactors like "the antichirst" and the "several heads of the beast" might be percieved as being under reptilian control.

Then through that the governments would be controled. That's a consept that would require much understanding into the spiritual nature of things.

One might too quickly take these words as confermation of a reptilian control. It's not the case at all.

Those things I speak hypotheically about are not in effect now. Only in the less then 7 years raign of "the antichrist" do those things come into effect.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Oh, one more thing you should understand, the spiritual control of others over yourself through the reptilian oppressive spirits can't be done through them only through you.

The reptilian oppressive spirits have no power over the persons they have no power within.

It's only a persons personal connection to that sorta matrix effect that brings bad things from others upon themselves.

Does this make sense? I don't mean do you understand it within, but can you see what it is I'm trying to say?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by amitheone

You should have read the thread more carefully. I stated it as "unbelieveable" because I am part of God's Plan not yet revealed.

Alls ability to "test" what I have said is null and void for even if you know what questions to ask and how to judge the answers, until God's time, it would at best still be unbelieveable.

Elaborate more. I'm all ears. I'm here to listen to what you have to say. Spill the beans.

But, being that you asked a question that is intresting, I'll answer it.

He's coming with the clouds. What does that mean? In its meaning I understand it as the TRUE second coming of "Jesus", also a man, will be suported by the beings who look like clouds in the sky.

Really, it's right there.

Dude, if you are really an angel of God, you should really know the answer to this. I see no Bible verses references and no scientific explanations. All you have is just personal opinions. I'm really sorry to sound critical, but, I'm just following Bible regulations to test the spirits.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The truth is unbelievable, it truly is!

I will say this,I was never much into ''Technology'' of the 21st century(Im not that old either!) but since I have no other options at the moment ,but be part of this society and living amongst modernization and the likes......I will use what is available ......

The internet is a great tool.....
research a few words and there you have it!

Incarnated.....the way you put words together does not resemble your true self.....
You seem to go from simple words to elaborate wording in your post.....at times it seems like you are two different people?(and I'm not talking about being the Archangel Michael')
are the phrases you come up with your own, or are they the internet's magic 'Search' tool?

I admit I use the Spelling when required, but to use other then my own words, I would have to give credit to whom credit is due!
Don't you think?

helen

I'm sure God will forgive me if I have wronged in my beliefs about you or anyone else......but I also believe that I have an opinion as does all others.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Well you may not want to here this, but if you used the spell check or (what I do) wrote it in a word processor first for grammar, I think you would find people would take what you say more seriously.
:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

Well you may not want to here this, but if you used the spell check or (what I do) wrote it in a word processor first for grammar, I think you would find people would take what you say more seriously.

I agree with you, but I still take him [Incarnated] seriously. He answers our questions in not one line sentences, but takes his time typing. He does give us pretty good answers, and I that he takes thought into his answers and time becuase he answers questions very fully and just about everyone's questoins on this thread.

I'm on your side Incarnated (unless you are a false prophet and a teacher of disinfo., but I don't think you are).

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Again, I'd like to stress, that I can not be tested at this time. It's right in the bible if you'd just check it out.

I'm just here on earth hanging about Until the time God has in God's mind for the revealing.

What you are attempting here is trying to evade the questions by saying that you cannot be tested at this time by default and simply tell anyone who tries to verify you by pointing them to the Bible and conveniently say the answers is all there. Because in reality, you simply don't even have an understanding in the Bible or even have a clue to what is written. My apologies again, if it sounded sarcastic.

You should be intensely studying the Bible more doing serious research rather than dedicate your time here in this forum trying to convince everybody you are an angel. Get full knowledge first in the Bible and have it verified by fellow Christians, so they can give you insights and correct you where you are in error. We share notes and humbly accept corrections.

If you really belong to the body of Christ, it will be easy for you to accept correction rather than defend what you think is the truth relative to you. Not everyone is an eye, not everyone is an ear, not everyone is a hand. Each Christian are gifted in certain areas which can help the body of Christ which is the Church for its edification and not for an individuals glorification. No man is an island. We help each other understand the Bible. Read, 1 Corinthians 12:12-26. We are a group. We are not separate from each other for we are brothers and sisters in Christ, for we are one. Are you one with us? Or simply a sheep who has gone out of the pen?

Until then, until that moment, until God's Time has Come, No man will be able to know or believe in the words of truth I splatter all over the pages here and all over the world.

Just spill the beans. Don't worry, I'll let the Bible interpret what you have to say. Everything was already written in the Bible from the beginning of time till the end. Match for match, I will match what you have to say versus the Bible.

When that time does come. There will be no testing as it will be Obivious for all to see.

Dude, there will be testings because even if it's obvious we still need to verify it, you can't escape testings, for it is written:

"Matthew 24:

23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it."

--

So, even if its obvious, God said, "Do not believe it".

If you don't pay attention to my claim. My words are easy to see. My words are easily understood as good fruit. Therefore my claim blinds those that can't see past it, though for those that have understood from the beginning of the thread that my claim is UNBELIEVEALBE as it says openly in the title, they are the one's who benifit from the fruits of this thread. For they don't obsess on the things unproveable, father they focus on the things that are good.

Enumerate from 1 to 100, what exactly are your claims?

I'll tell you all. There's a time coming, when the earth will be scorched in the baptisim of fire. This will burn a man down to the core of his soul. If the soul is found good it will remain, but if the soul is found fowled then that will be just the beginning of that man's suffering.

I need Bible quotes and references from the Old Testament and the New Testament and how they interact with each other.

I will be ready for the skys to open up and for the sun to pour flames down upon the earth so that no man will be able to hid from it. Will you?

Bible references please from OT to NT. At what sequence will this happen and at which trumpets and plagues and at which tribulation?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Dude, I can respect that you think of the "bible" as the word of God. To me the bible isn't the word of God, it is the historic documentation of the word of God phenomenon.

When someone was told to say "This is the word of God..." it's meaning was that the person being told to write was speaking for God.

The actual "Word of God" is the speaking of God's consciousness. That's the word of God.

The Most High God, aka the real deal God, our Father, isn't in the bible or the religions based around the bible.

So I find it distaistful to be quoting scriptures all the time. I've found people with any learning of the bible can state where it says this and that in the bible. The most of the words I say are not taken from the Bible. It's taken from God and the teachings of God, and that's the only reason it sounds to many as if I'm speaking from the bible.

Although the bible, for the most parts, contain the documentation on earth of the Real God, that doesn't make the bible the Real God.

I see you're a fan of that Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. However, the bible isn't that, if anything it is the most basic instructions before finding you way back in life, before living a good life, before leaving earth.

I'm sure you'll not like this and thus assume me whatever...

The "Word of God" isn't the bible. That's what fools think. The "Word of God" was the voice/consciousness that the men whom wrote down what the word said was hearing.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791

I agree with you, but I still take him [Incarnated] seriously. He answers our questions in not one line sentences, but takes his time typing. He does give us pretty good answers, and I that he takes thought into his answers and time becuase he answers questions very fully and just about everyone's questoins on this thread.
I'm on your side Incarnated (unless you are a false prophet and a teacher of disinfo., but I don't think you are).

Well thanks. I more then try to answer questions to the fullness of my abilities. I also try to introduce other questions that might be asked within one's self.

Really, as I understand it, I am the closest thing to a "servent of God" that this world has seen in a long time.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

I can respect that, and I agree with you. That is a common idealisim. One of logical mind would think such a thing.

However, from time to time, I do in fact go to spell checker. I've been doing this for years now. Not Once, never, zilch, zero times has my spending a hour on each document made my words a single ounce of more acceptable to others.

So I leave it to others to figure it out.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

List all my claims?

There's only one.

I AM the foretold charactor that is suposed to come in the last days that is in the books of the bible identified as "Michael" and "Michael the archangel" and all that goes along with that charactor, including the fact that it is only Michael in the last days that knows all the thing of God that had escaped mankind.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
God is Love is Life... and we are all children of God - whether we allow ourselves to know it yet or not.

The current spirit of the times on this planet (i.e. Earth) is that of a change in perception - from a fearful/hostile point of view created from a sense of separation and forgetfulness (Godlessness) into a completely loving point of view created from a sense of unity and remembrance (Holiness).

There is a very good chance (a probability even?) a lot of Angels are incarnating into human bodies at this time in order to ease the collective burden of humanity's birth into the cosmic awareness of God and their true potential - i.e. God's plan for humanity.

Incarnated:

If you believe you are an incarnation of the Archangel Michael, I support you in your beliefs and walk together with you as we change this world into the place God intends it to be! (^_^)

If you believe you are THE incarnation of the Archangel Michael, I still support you in your beliefs, but would ask you to keep an open mind if (more likely when) others claim the same... And I daresay that if I were an Archangel, I would allow as many incarnations of me as was needed and would welcome with open arms all the assistance from God I could get. (^_-)

I have not had the chance to read all of your posts in this thread (20+ pages long is a bit tedious for anyone walking this plane of existence to endure, lol), but from what I have gathered from your writing style and perspective, I would say you still have much to learn and are still growing into yourself and your understanding of why God asked you to be here during humanity's time of cosmic (re)birth.

You were exceedingly quick to say that you are not a spiritual nutcase or a hack writer. You were equally quick to say that none of us will be able to believe you. You finish your paragraph stating that you are by no means doing this for attention or looking for people to join your cause...

That is an awful lot of nots, knots, and naughts - isn't it?

Perhaps you should begin future discussions telling people what you ARE rather than what you are NOT? (^_-)

Imagine an Angel of God manifesting itself in our visible light spectrum, light beams shooting all willy nilly, the crowd gathers, people look up in awe and hear the Angel's first words:

"I am not here to destroy you!"

Can you guess the first thing people would begin to think? ... You're a smart incarnation, and I think it would only be condescending to drill this into your mind anymore than it probably already is. I pray you can forgive me for being so blunt, but I feel an incarnation of the Archangel Michael would be able to take this in stride. (^_^)

I agree with many things you have stated, but the method of your stating them as been - how shall I say - lacking consideration and compassion.

The "Word of God" isn't the bible. That's what fools think. The "Word of God" was the voice/consciousness that the men whom wrote down what the word said was hearing.

A fool, eh? Are you being petty or are you being your best example of what it means to be an incarnation of the Archangel Michael?

Really, as I understand it, I am the closest thing to a "servent of God" that this world has seen in a long time.

Misspelling of servant aside (I do it too!), that is awfully presumptuous of you. I believe most "Servants of God" would demonstrate their humbleness and would be quick to point out other fine examples of servitude to God.

I am only pointing out the inconsistencies I see in your writing vs. your message. As a true Servant of God, one must not only attempt but BE the best example of Holiness as possible. I understand fully how difficult it is to have inner knowing of God while still possessing fundamentally un-Godlike characteristics. We are all on the same journey. And remember!

Compassion is not only a tool, it is a way of Life.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
To incarnated:

The most of the words I say are not taken from the Bible. It's taken from God and the teachings of God, and that's the only reason it sounds to many as if I'm speaking from the bible.

If its not taken from the Bible, then where do you get your sources from? Do you mean we just believe whatever you say without the need for verification because you claim you are an angel? Jesus and the disciples also quotes from scriptures. So, you mean to say you are better because you get your teachings directly from God? Who is your god by the way who instructs you that you don't need to read the Bible? Can you describe your god to me?

You are not an angel dude. You only think you are one, so please do snap of it. Cults of Christianity has this telltale signs - they claim they have visions from God and they claim they are an Angel or the Prophet or the Messenger.
The Bible doesn't need to be added anymore for everything is already written and just waiting to be fulfilled. Any extra biblical claims such as 2012 from any wannabes will be null and void.

True servants of God do not claim who they are or make any fanfare out of it, they just deliver the message and thats their main focus and mission. They don't focus on self, but rather on the message.

Your claim in not original. It has been since the 1800's. The world is full of wannabes. David Koresh a cult leader said, he is the christ. The leader of the unification church claims he is the messiah of the second coming and his wife the holy spirit.

And you claim to be the archangel Michael.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAce

There's a number of angelic beings to help in this transformation. There's only one of each.

Saying what you are not isn't associated with a negitive.

Not every person/being incarnated into a person/man whom believes they are here for the transformation actually is a being of light.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yeah, you'd figure it that way. LOL,,,

One thing I'd like to point out in your shower of errors is this.

Jesus was a Jew/Roman.

There's the old saying "when in rome do as the romians do". That's a true statement in understanding the way things are for the same being throughout lives and times.

Jesus was a Jew. It was his beings "law" to read and speak of the thora. That's what people of the time and lifestyle of Jesus did.

That is not this time. Assuming you can even concieve the idea that Jesus will be reborn a second time into the form of a man, and that he'd walk the earth until his appointment time. Where would you expect to find him? In a christian church? He would morelikely understand that the people in that builden and in that faith was more stains on the name of christ rather then "Christians" they would be "Christ Stains".

I have sad new for you all.

I AM Michael, that being foretold of in the bible.

I Am Right.

I Understand, you think yourselves right, but that doesn't make it true.

It's quite like you assume I think I am Michael, but that doesn't make it true.

Well, I am Michael and I am right.

Thinking yourselves right doesn't make it true. And although you could wipe away all of everything I've said about myself and do a MUCH NEEDED self check. You won't. For you like thinking your are right, and it is simpler for you to go on thinking you are rightous. One problem, You're Not.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi incarnated/
You do understand that you are fooling only yourself into actually believing that you are immortal?
I say this because Archangel Michael is just that!
Are you immortal?
The Angelic beings are not given in marriage nor do they speak the things in the manner you speak.
what has the movie with John Travolta have to do with the Archangel Michael?
I have seen the movie but has no religious significance to the truth.
You actually gave an answer and gave your opinion on it.
If you are here to minister....you are doing it all wrong from whoever sent you.
and read below.............

True servants of God do not claim who they are or make any fanfare out of it, they just deliver the message and thats their main focus and mission. They don't focus on self, but rather on the message.

Quote by amitheone......

helen

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

There's a number of angelic beings to help in this transformation. There's only one of each.

I can accept that... Each Angelic being aiding in the transformation is an individual being - like a cell in a body...

Key words:
A CELL IN A BODY!

The Archangel Michael is MADE UP of many Angels - the many Angels under Michael ARE THE BODY of Michael. He is the collective consciousness of the Angels that are his body.

If my understanding of the choirs of angels is correct, then the next step up on the Angel Hierarchy from Archangels would be Principalities.

In summary:
A group of Angels make up an Archangel
A group of Archangels make up a Principality.
And so on and so forth...

This structure of the smaller making up the greater is a resurgent pattern in life. This can be ignored, but choosing to ignore this is being in a state of ignorance. In such a state, one will come to ignorant conclusions...

(And I am willing to admit fault on this particular theory of Principalities and Archangels. Upon a little reading, it just might be Angels who make up Archangels and Principalities might be made up of something different... but of course, this pattern still holds true to what I was getting at anyways).

Saying what you are not isn't associated with a negitive.

It isn't??? (O_o)

Please explain to me how it is even remotely possible to stick a negative (i.e. not) in front of a word and associate it as a positive???

Not every person/being incarnated into a person/man whom believes they are here for the transformation actually is a being of light.

That is your prerogative to believe that... (-_-)

From my experience, a being of light equals a child of God... and we are ALL children of God - even if we have forgotten who we are. To claim that anyone here to aid in the transformation (anyone at all IMHO) of Earth is anything but a child of God seems selfish and small-minded...

You might very well be an incarnated Angel of Michael, but I believe you still have much to surrender to God before your true mission can be realized.

BTW Incarnated, you are doing an excellent job of testing my ability to stay centered in Love! I thank you very much for giving me such a wonderful opportunity! (^_^)

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Oh yeah... before I leave...

I agree with amitheone and helen670 about true Servants of God:

Originally posted by amitheone

I understand my concept of the universal makeup (or at least the makeup of Archangels) might be untraditional and unorthodox to some Christians... but that is neither here nor there in this case. We are all on the path to finding Oneness in the Light of God and surrendering our being unto Him... and only by our surrender unto Him can we accept God's plan for us and truly embrace the bliss that is our birthright.

I surround you with Love, Incarnated, and pray that God is assisting you in any way that you allow Him.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I Am Right.

Dude, please.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone

I Am Right.

Dude, please.

That's all I got. You know? Think of how this makes me feel. Look above you, that guy is way wrong. Is there anything I can do about it? I can't show anyone that doesn't want to see where their errors are where they've gone wrong. Hell, I can hardly tell others without such harsh selfserving biased idealizations what is good.

That makes me feel like crap sometimes. You're all my brothers.

The only thing I got is the hard facts, far beyond any of you and your holdings, of "the truth" I was shown by God.

This does me no good in this world at this time, and it only serves to do good in the time coming. Sure this knowledge will come in handy come crunch time.

meanwhile, I have to wade, seriously wade, through the fools that so hard headed hold onto their misperceptions of what "the truth" really is and others that just believe outright falsehoods.

And all I can do, is trust in God, that somewhere someone in a future sense will find the truth that I'm casting like so many seeds useful when they "really need it".

I'd love to hear it. What would you do?

You have the upmost "truth" in the whole of the world. You know you do for you've seen so many things it boggles your mind. No one you can tell will believe a word of it, because everyone likes the flavor of their self serving biased perceptions of what is real and truth.

What would you do?

I could just take long naps until everyone gets it wrong, while I pretend I know nothing and I am no one. How right would that be?

Mostlikely your only responce is "I'd try to get real", you can't even imagine being me. I am real.

I am real.

I've seen many days out of my life. Many have come to pass with flying colors accurate. Things I couldn't have imagined. So much so has those days been fulfilled, I know without second guessing that the other days I've been shown will too come true.

That's my Faith in God.

That's all I got. I can't do a little dance for you to show you the reality of me. That's something that can't be shown.

Upon the death of Jesus, the vale was torn in half, it wasn't torn down. I'm speaking to you behind the vale. You can't know if I am real or just another illusion. There's no way of telling. Not until God "rolls up" the vale will this be known.

So many words here I waste and in knowing I waste these words I ponder why. I don't know.

I'm real.
Your wrong.

However, to the dude I've messaged this to, your not that bad off. I'm not kissing your ass, but your not. You have a good heart.

However there are those others they speak of "love" and unity, but don't believe that's what they are really talking about. The really screwed thing, I mean the really messed up thing, is they truly believe they are talking abotu love and unity. They don't lie to you. They tell you what they believe.

They don't tell you what they think you want to hear.
They tell you what they want to hear and strangely enough so others want to hear it too and they repeat the self serving lie.

Messed up!

And All I got is "I'm Real.".

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join