It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Don't worry, some things are just big jokes and hoaxes.

See? Here's the ironicly sad and funny thing.

You call me a Hoax?

One might think I should be upset with such a statement.

I'm not.

I know in time I'll be discovered to be not a joke or a hoax.

But, for right now, to be called a hoax is far better then to be thought to be joking, and much better then to be assumed "just the words of a crazy person".

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

But I'm not in need of prays.

Mankind is however.

Ah, so goes the irony, on and on.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
But I'm not in need of prays.

Mankind is however.

Amen to that!

I don't know about all this 2012 stuff, but humanity is certainly at a critical juncture in any case. Praying for Peace is the least we can do....

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

A 4 year old child “Madeline “ was abducted in May of this year from her parents holiday apartment, her parents have been praying every day since in church, they even met the pope, they and millions of people have prayed for her safe return.

Is this something they were born to bear, were they reincarnated on this earth to go through this torment? Is this a learning curve?

They went through i.v.f. treatment to actually conceive her!

Are the prayers not answered because they/we/us don’t have faith as small as a mustard seed?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
and while im here asking the questions(lol)

as music goes how do you rate the song below?

MICHAEL MCDONALD
Yah Mo B There

(James Ingram/Michael McDonald/Rod Temperton/Quincy Jones)

Heavenly father watching us all
We take from each other and give nothing at all
Well it's a dog-gone shame
But never too late for change
So if your luck runs low
Just reach out and call his name, his name

[Chorus:]
Yah mo be there (up and over)
Whenever you call

Never be lonely lost in the night
Just run from the darkness
Looking for the light
'cause it's a long hard road
That leads to a brighter day (hey)
Don't let your heart grow cold

[Chorus]

You can count on it brother
'cause we're all just finding our way
Travelling through time
People got to keep pushing on
No matter how many dreams slip away
Yah mo be there

Well it's a dog-gone shame
But never too late for change
So when your luck runs low

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well, it has come to this. These should be the last words I put on this thread.

Everything I've said here is true. I am not a hoax, this is not a joke, I'm not confused.

Only in time, short time now, will what I've said here be found truthful. And although that time is coming, it is already too late for some, it will be too late for others, but it might be right in time for a handful.

I never wanted you to do anything for me. I only wanted you to do for yourself and the brotherhood of mankind that you are a part of.

Many come to confuse you, and many come to decieve you. If you are decieved it will be through your own mental biases that you cling so tightly to. They will serve as the weight that drags you down into the darkness.

The number of those to "evolve spiritually" is given 144K. The most of those speaking spiritual evolution are actually talking about the devolution of your being.

We each stand at the cross roads, and each will chose a path.

Chose well.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Chose well.

The question is, Incarnated, have you chosen your path...?

*hugs*

(...taking a few liberties on the well-wishing of the other posters...) We wish you well and all the Love we have given you is yours to receive - when you choose to accept it.

You have created a grand thread in which I had the amazing opportunity to meet the most wonderfully brilliant posters - such as (Mr.) amitheone, helen670, ben91069, MrdDstrbr, and yes - even YOU! So I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Incarnated! You did a wonderful job, and whether or not you know it - your message has been received and is being spread throughout the collective waves of humanity's subconscious!

...It just might have less to do with you being Archangel Michael and more to do with the original message God intended. (^_-)

But hey! That's just great, isn't it? After all, you are a messenger of God!
I'm sure its the way you intended it from the start anyway! (^_^)

So in closing... if this thread dies and this is my last post...

It's been a miracle everyone!
Thanks for your Love and support!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Quote by trueAce/

But hey! That's just great, isn't it?
After all, you are a messenger of God!
I'm sure its the way you intended it from the start anyway! (^_^)
...It just might have less to do with you being Archangel Michael and more to do with the original message God intended. (^_-)

I also believe we are all messengers of God and at some point in our lives are in need of prayer.
As members here we are all genuinely interested in helping each other out in time of need.

Quote by TrueAce/

You have created a grand thread in which I had the amazing opportunity to meet the most wonderfully brilliant posters

I too, have to say have met some new and old wonderful members.....

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host (Luke 2.13).

“This impious worship of the angels spread through many lands in the days of the holy apostles. The holy Apostle Paul sought to root it out when he wrote to the Colossians, saying,
Let no man beguile you in voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen,
vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding the Head (Colossians 2.18-19),
which is Christ; for there were at that time certain heretics who made a show of humility but proudly imagined that they were like the angels because of their abstinence and the purity of their lives.
These men taught that angels were to be worshipped in the same manner as God. After this, there arose other heretics who taught that the angels were the makers of the visible creation and that they are more honorable and exalted than Christ, the Son of God, since they are bodiless.
These heretics called the Archangel Michael the God of the Hebrews.Finally, still others appeared, who devoted themselves to sorcery and deceived the people, calling upon the demons whom they served under the name of angels. This heresy

May Faith, Hope and Love guide you.

helen

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Preach on sister! (^_^)

I most certainly agree with you about us all being messengers of God, as when we have accepted the gift of faith in Him we carry His Love wherever we go and with whomever we speak to! His Love comes THROUGH us, and thus we are all His messengers once we have accepted His gifts in earnest.

As I am new(ish) here, just about everyone I meet is new face (er, avatar?) - and I am amazed and delighted that so many members are intent on helping one another in these times of need! I have most certainly felt His Love in this thread... and it amazes and delights me how unexpected it was!

And, agreeing with you further, discernment is a God-given gift that is quite the necessary tool here. Many will come in the name of Angels, Prophets, Messiahs, and authority figures... but a name is just that - a string of alphanumeric characters serving as a label. Labels can be stolen, misused, or forgotten entirely... While an identity (indeed an essence) cannot be labeled (or stolen) so easily.

Thank you for sharing yourself!
It brightened my day and got me another BTS Point to boot!
What more could a messenger ask for? (^_-)

(Maybe a haircut...)

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You call me a Hoax?

I'm not.

Just aswel you do not get upset.. being the Archangel Michael we would expect you not to

Why did you choose to end this on page ''23'' or is that typical coincidence?

I still liked you're posts it was good reading thank you, but I cant read 23 pages of anything here on ATS I stopped around 5. I dont know if you're posting back anyway but I wish you all the best bro.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet

You call me a Hoax?

I'm not.

Just aswel you do not get upset.. being the Archangel Michael we would expect you not to

Why did you choose to end this on page ''23'' or is that typical coincidence?

I still liked you're posts it was good reading thank you, but I cant read 23 pages of anything here on ATS I stopped around 5. I dont know if you're posting back anyway but I wish you all the best bro.

Peace

I'm not sure if Incarnated chose to end this thread, as yet?
If indeed he has...
have a look here
:shk:

helen
EDIT....to fix link

[edit on 12/5/2007 by helen670]
EDIT.....it should work now!

Also just because the number,'23' has a few weirdness connected to it, don't go believing that it's all somehow spiritually sound!
Remember the..."prince of the power of the air" (Eph. 2:2)
spiritual deception so persuasive as to deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect (Matt. 24:24)

[edit on 12/5/2007 by helen670]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Thanks Helen but Ive never thought for one minute the number 23 as 'spiritually sound'... I didnt expand enough in that post cause Im brain tired at the moment.. 23 has always been a bit of a crazy influence in my life I know its important.

As for that quote about decieving even the elect if it were possible....... thats the point.. it says ''IF'' it were possible..... meaning its not possible to decieve the elect.

I'l post back more when I have time I have to go out excuse me.

Sek..

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am only just coming up to speed with this thread . If I hear correctly you (Micheal) and Prince (Gabriel) are teaming up soon for a closing ceremony of sorts. May I ask without revealing why I ask? What name was given Jesus after his return to heaven? I am aware it is a name above all others but what is the actual pronunciation?
Philippians 2:9

9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name.

This should be easy for you as the name given (being more important than yours ) would be common knowledge in your circle.
He has been known as Wisdom,Jesus son of the most high, in the order of Malchedeziak the last Adam as well as many others but is now known as______________?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'll give you a hint. It is not Rumplestiltsken

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
[

Chose well.

well i have finally seen the light

its been a roller coaster but it all worked out in the end!!

i have chosen not to beleive you are michael incarnated because you are fooling yourself! which is even worse for you..

God bless you mike and all who sail in you>>>>>

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
i have chosen not to beleive you are michael incarnated because you are fooling yourself! which is even worse for you..

You are right, meremortal, it would be crazy to believe that!

The whole thing is more like a big running gag, which has gone on too long....

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

yeh and how long will it go on?

its been interesting

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Well I mean I believe anyone can choose to be a warrior for peace, if that makes sense, but let's not all start getting delusions of grandeur, thinking we're "Angels" etc!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
my avatar is only a coincidence, ive had it about 5 years, truth ,what is truth,perfection means when you write on this site ,you don,t make mistakes not even one,and you have,you may be clever with what you say,check your spellings and phrases, game set and match,mike

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
my avatar is only a coincidence,

Is your screen name only a coincidence too, "stmichael"? Or do we have yet another Arch-angel Michael coming out of the woodwork?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join