It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
...Genetic engineering only works so far. Natural evolution is the only thing that makes good scientific sense.

Zecharia Sitchin decipered ancient Akkadian and the older Sumerian clay tablets and found that there was a sophsticated group of extraterrestrials - that the Sumerians called the Anunnaki - who came here some 450,000 years ago. They found that slaves were more economical than robots to work the mines. So they used their knowledge of advanced genetics to solve the problem. When they mixed their DNA with the animals here, nothing constructive resulted. However, when they mixed their DNA with the already evolving hominids (which have been recently termed Homo Erectus), they found the slave race they desired. The first Homo sapiens could not reproduce so they kept up their DNA testing until they amended the problem.

Homo Sapiens Contain 223 Alien Genes

A medical doctor confirms the extraterrestrial connection to human DNA:

Doctor Says 223 Genes In Human DNA Are Extraterrestrial In Origin

Yes, evolution played a role in the emergence of humans on this planet.

Darwinism: A Crumbling Theory (Interventionism)

But that was only part of the overall equation

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops

For example, the short and tall Greys, like the Nordics, appear to have been engineered by the ancient Reptilians. That is why there is a strong Reptilian influence with the Sumerians and other ancient societies with little or none from the Greys. The Greys appear to be a more recent development that are engineered to serve their Reptilian and Preying Mantis masters.

you're absolutely right, check at Dulce base, the Greys work under the Reptilians supervision...

GMTA.

People get caught up on the number of alien races.

Unless there are benevolent aliens that have contacted people here PHYSICALLY and have said that they will offer us defense against the Reticulans - and have shown us some of their technology or ability to do so - then the number of alien races is largely irrelevant

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have a general statement to all Alien Races who are after "US"

COME AND GET ME!!!!

I'm waiting!!!!

I am not Afraid!!!!

I'm Tired of all this dribble!!!

I think all aliens are a bunch of wussy loooseerrssss!!!!!

UNTIL "THEY" LAND ON MY FRONT LAWN AND LASER ME DOWN, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now

I have known about this as well for some time after being contacted by the Pleidian/Andromeda E.T.s around 1996. Our planet is currently surrounded by thousands of Races that have arrived in Mother Ship Craft among others. The earth itself if being surrounded by a large Force of Higher Light Beings. The forces are here to break our bonds with the Draco (Lizard Race) or Orion Syndicate who have been here on this planet in force enslaving us through currupted Government officials by various methods.

Thanks man the funniest thing I could ever read on a Saturday night.

This is the sort of post that makes the sane world believe that the Alien and UFO community are a bunch of tinfoil wearing losers.

Who needs disinfo wizards with posts like this.

I am well impressed. I don't need any proof...I'll just take your word for it.
Once again

I am off to double up on my tinfoil hat....I have found if I use 95 metres with my build, I have a ruddy good Faraday cage....bring on the aliens and their ray guns.........

Lets hope I got enough time to get to the pub

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoToTheLight

Gotta love the Weekend ATS warriors. Comic Group!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I havent heard the actual interview but this was taken from Coast to Coast AM sight for last night show discription.

Partial Discription

Moonlight Madness Open Lines
During 'Moonlight Madness' Open Lines, Bob in Monterey, CA said he has been working with a man named Ed, who uses night vision goggles to view UFOs and has witnessed them battling in the skies.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I took this from his site, but this may add more info into the starting topic.

JamesCasbolt.Com
James Casbolt is a former MI6 agent who worked in 'Black ops' drug trafficking operations in London between 1995 and 1999. He comes from a line of intelligence people. His grandfather was naval intelligence, his father was MI6 who was also involved in 'Black ops' and his uncle was an MI5 officer in Logistics. From Cornwall England, James wishes to make amends for his part in these operations and blow the whistle on the crimes against Humanity that the intelligence agencies are involved in. MI6 and the CIA have cornered the global drugs trade (which is worth at least £500 billion a year, this is more than the global oil trade) and are now bringing the majority of illegal street drugs into America and Britain.

They are using this drug money to fund projects classified 'Above top secret' which include the building and maintaining of deep underground military bases (DUMBS). There are now over 4000 of these bases worldwide and the average depth of these bases is four and a quarter miles. Some are shallower and some are deeper. The bases are on average the size of a medium sized city and yes, he says there are aliens in them.

James is connected to ex intelligence people who have worked in these underground bases and on other ET related projects. There are vast numbers of children and adults disappearing around the world and ending up in these underground bases. As a former MI6 Agent that has seen aliens first hand and has inside information that will shock even the most disbelieving person. Every person alive on the planet today needs to be aware of this information for their futures.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hello Paul,

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
It seems illogical that ONLY ONE race from ONLY ONE star system would be able to find us and travel here.......

Why is it illogical that only one race from only one star system would be able to travel here and find us?

Well, assuming that the galaxy is indeed filled with life, and there are some civilizations which are thousands or even millions of years ahead of us in development and are capable of interstellar travel - well you would think that more than one of them would have been busy exploring the galaxy and finding developing worlds such as our own!

It makes much more sense that there is some sort of Galactic Order comprised of many civilizations which is aware of our world.... rather than ONLY ONE race, the Zeta-Reticulans, knowing of us and having access to our world.

Sure, there are probably many more space-races, but the Reticulans found us FIRST hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Regarding the 57 races, I suspect that the vast majority of them are the result of Zetan genetic tampering.

But how is it that the ever-mighty Zetans can keep 57 races under their thumb so perfectly?

There are really NO races out there who have managed to remain independent of the unimaginably potent Zetan Empire?

I just find this very difficult to believe - especially when the Zetan Overlords are apparently so dumb as to allow their slaves to develop things like Nuclear Weapons which could be used against them....

If you were the regional military commander in an empire that harvests planets selfishly, and you were in charge of this world, you would strive to safeguard it. Right?

In light of that, it is not much of a stretch in logic that you would quarantine this planet in order to prevent other alien spacecraft - from other empires - from landing here and mucking up the farm that you are in charge to defend

So you are suggesting that the massive military presence alluded to by things like the STS-75 footage, and other "UFO fleet" footage, is entirely controlled by the Zetan Empire?

Well if their job is to keep other races from entering our space and conducting business on Earth, it would seem that they're doing an awfully lousy job, as evidenced by Cliff Stone's assertion that at least 57 different races have been catalogued, as well as corroborating testimony from many other Contactees.

Also, if the Zetan Overlords are capable of mustering such a massive military presence - well why wouldn't they just subjugate us overtly and be done with it? Establish a completely totalitarian Slave Planet and have guns pointed at our heads to keep us working, and prevent us from developing Nuclear Weapons to use against them?

WHY would the Zetan Overlords allow us the freedom to research and develop our own technology? WHY would they allow us to develop Nuclear Weapons? WHY would they allow us to retrieve crashed crafts and reverse-engineer them, develop ZPE and Anti-Gravity propulsion systems etc etc?

WHY would they resort to such covert and subtle systems of Control - Religious institutions, Usury-based banking and financial systems, Propaganda/Mind Control systems (the mainstream media)? Why control us so subtly and covertly when they could simply control us overtly? By establishing a completely totalitarian slave planet?

I am sorry Paul, I respect you, but I simply do not believe that we are controlled by this unimaginably mighty and infallible Zetan Empire, or "Dracos" or "Reptilians" or whatnot.

I do think it is possible that at some point in our history we were Infiltrated by a SMALL number of extraterrestrial people, maybe numbering in the dozens or hundreds. They did not have the kind of military presence and technology available to control and enslave us Overtly, so they resorted to using these extremely subtle and clever Covert systems of manipulation and control.

(In our early history, Lucifer the "Light-Bringer" or "Illuminated One" and his band of "fallen angels" led a rebellion "in the heavens", but lost and were "cast down" to Earth? And the "Illuminated One" became associated with "deceiver", "devil", "Satan"? And for hundreds of years rumors have persisted of this super-secret "Illuminati" group who manipulate everything behind the scenes? And in the modern day we have the "NWO", "Cabal", "Globalists" etc? Hmmmm.........)

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GoToTheLight

First off, hope you had a nice import the other night.

Draconians are widely regarded as being pretentious, stuffed shirts with a head for tactics, a love of knowledge and self-professed superiority complexes.

No wonder they get so snippy with the fun loving and peaceful Pleidian's.

Proceed, oh gracious ones with thine beautific research and analysis!

*over and out*

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi MrdDstrbr,

Hello Paul,

Well, assuming that the galaxy is indeed filled with life, and there are some civilizations which are thousands or even millions of years ahead of us in development and are capable of interstellar travel - well you would think that more than one of them would have been busy exploring the galaxy and finding developing worlds such as our own!

It makes much more sense that there is some sort of Galactic Order comprised of many civilizations which is aware of our world.... rather than ONLY ONE race, the Zeta-Reticulans, knowing of us and having access to our world.

First, it makes sense that most of the worlds that contain humanoid life are only of medieval technology. So they would not be part of a Galactic Order.

Secondly, although not infinite, we live in an extremely large universe. Because of its immense size, many humanoid civilizations are probably spread out at a considerable distance from each other.

Third, as far as the Zetan-aliens are concerned, technically there is not only one race. There are the Reptilians and the Preying Mantises. Then there are the short and tall Greys, Nordics, and Hybrids. But the Reptilians and the Preying Mantises appear to be the oldest race of those mentioned and the leaders of Reticulan society.

Fourth, regarding the notion of a Galactic Order, that idea is likened to a United Nations, and we know how ineffective they are in keeping peace

By the very actions of the aliens in subjugation, manipulation, and secrecy, what makes you think that they wish to have a peaceful and fair Galactic Order in the first place?

The actions of the Zetan-aliens puts them into the category of an EMPIRE. Empires do not want to be monitored and regulated by a United Nations or a Galactic Order. They desire to conquer many peoples and lands and to subjugate them for their own self-interest.

Sure, there are probably many more space-races, but the Reticulans found us FIRST hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Regarding the 57 races, I suspect that the vast majority of them are the result of Zetan genetic tampering.

But how is it that the ever-mighty Zetans can keep 57 races under their thumb so perfectly?

According to eyewitnesses to the debris of the alien spacecraft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947, the US Army threatened bodily harm to them if they talked to people about what they saw.

It worked.

Threatening people with stiff penalties is a very efficient method of keeping secrets. The government uses that approach all the time.

Why would it be any different for The Zetan Empire and the humanoid races that officially fall under them?

There are really NO races out there who have managed to remain independent of the unimaginably potent Zetan Empire?

Of course there are

Just not in our galaxy.

According to the archaeological findings of Zecharia Sitchin, the Anunnaki (probably Zetan-Reptilians) first colonized this world about 450,000 years ago.

Think about that.

From then to now constitutes an extremely long period of time to explore, colonize, mine, and set up an infrastructure of military bases, supply outposts, manufacturing facilities, and subjugated planets - like this one.

I just find this very difficult to believe - especially when the Zetan Overlords are apparently so dumb as to allow their slaves to develop things like Nuclear Weapons which could be used against them....

They couldn't prevent the Manhattan Project either.

Many abductees have reported that the Zetans are very concerned about this world's development of nuclear weapons.

So yeah, if they could stop it completely, they would certainly do so.

Reticulan technology, although impressive, is not all that formidable in the overall sense. In some ways, they are actually quite limited. For example, they have no teleportation capability. This is why they seek to first paralyze their victims before kidnapping them, as opposed to just teleporting them to a holding cell on-board their spacecraft.

If you were the regional military commander in an empire that harvests planets selfishly, and you were in charge of this world, you would strive to safeguard it. Right?

In light of that, it is not much of a stretch in logic that you would quarantine this planet in order to prevent other alien spacecraft - from other empires - from landing here and mucking up the farm that you are in charge to defend

So you are suggesting that the massive military presence alluded to by things like the STS-75 footage, and other "UFO fleet" footage, is entirely controlled by the Zetan Empire?

In most or all cases...yes.

With the exception of the "Non-Terrestrial Officer" black project fleet of spacecraft that British hacker Gary McKinnon stumbled upon when he hacked into US government computers. I believe that those ships will ultimately be used to provide an escape route for many high-level officials. To find safety and security in already established bases outside this system.

Well if their job is to keep other races from entering our space and conducting business on Earth, it would seem that they're doing an awfully lousy job, as evidenced by Cliff Stone's assertion that at least 57 different races have been catalogued, as well as corroborating testimony from many other Contactees.

As I stated before, I believe that those 57 races are all the product of Zetan genetic tampering. They have been performing genetic experiments for literally hundreds of thousands of years.

Also, if the Zetan Overlords are capable of mustering such a massive military presence - well why wouldn't they just subjugate us overtly and be done with it? Establish a completely totalitarian Slave Planet and have guns pointed at our heads to keep us working, and prevent us from developing Nuclear Weapons to use against them?

They couldn't prevent the development of nuclear weapons in the US in the 1940s because they had no occupational army at their disposal.

But many believe that the ultimate purpose of their long-term breeding program is to cultivate an army of Hybrids to orchestrate an official overthrow of this world and its governments.

WHY would the Zetan Overlords allow us the freedom to research and develop our own technology? WHY would they allow us to develop Nuclear Weapons? WHY would they allow us to retrieve crashed crafts and reverse-engineer them, develop ZPE and Anti-Gravity propulsion systems etc etc?

They were not ready to completely take us over - ergo the reason behind the long-term breeding program.

It isn't so easy to take over a world that has billions of people.

They now feel rushed to prepare to do so.

WHY would they resort to such covert and subtle systems of Control - Religious institutions, Usury-based banking and financial systems, Propaganda/Mind Control systems (the mainstream media)? Why control us so subtly and covertly when they could simply control us overtly? By establishing a completely totalitarian slave planet?

I don't agree that the Zetans started all the world's religions. They had an influence at times but there were and are other forces at work (i.e., Group Entities) that really powered and empowered those religions from the onset.

As far as establishing a totalitarian slave planet is concerned, that is exactly what they are planning to do

I am sorry Paul, I respect you, but I simply do not believe that we are controlled by this unimaginably mighty and infallible Zetan Empire, or "Dracos" or "Reptilians" or whatnot.

I agree that we are not controlled by them.

At least for now.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have to disagree completely. I think the Zeta groups are no longer here. I have heard they have been gone from this planet for some time, over 7 years. I said earlier I believe pockets of Zeta may still exist but they are unable to exist in our current energetic society. Special interests groups may be working with other races that help keep few that may remain.

The filming of the "Fleets" are far from showing the extent that is hovering over us. If I go with my belief above then the ships we are seeing may be of higher light. I am not entirely sure if these are ship but individuals who are traveling in energetic light bodies. Single units that utilize higher wisdom energetic laws.

Who are what are they in the sky...I know that people believe that the Pleidians are energy beings only and I agree they appear to many in that form. I have seen a ship myself in 3D reality with my own eyes. It happend to be hiding in a cloud. Anyhow it popped out and showed itself when a group of us asked for it to appear. I think higher energetic beings have the ability to show themselves when need be. They operate from multiple dimension like us. Who knows maybe each and everyone of us has a E.T. version of ourselves flying high in the sky now.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Ever hear of the Anthropic principle? Most agree that all genesis planets are the ones that can sustain humanoid life.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There is no proof whatsoever that the Draco exist or that they ever have. The Pleiades are not good candidates for stars that would support life, as they are all young, hot blue stars. Middle-aged yellow or orange stars are the kind that should be able to support life.

I say let's all denounce this hoax and move on to something with substance, like Shag Harbor, Roswell, or what have you.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Everything is always "on the horizon" and then nothing ever happens. James Casbolt is just another charlaton making ridiculous claims that will never come true or be proven to be true...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I'd just laugh my freakin' head off if one day the Greys had a news conference and they said "we've been to the Pleiades, nothing going on there, and for the several millenia we've been following you guys the only reptilians we've seen are snakes and lizards."

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I can't help but feel angry when there are threads about specific Alien races battling each other when I can't even show my friends the smallest piece of extraterrestrial evidence.

I guess some of us know all about the history of the Universe and great wars that are going on, but they simply can't prove any of it to us "normal" folk...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I can't help but feel angry when there are threads about specific Alien races battling each other when I can't even show my friends the smallest piece of extraterrestrial evidence.

"Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible!"

Originally posted by Diplomat
I guess some of us know all about the history of the Universe and great wars that are going on, but they simply can't prove any of it to us "normal" folk...

You would be arrested and incarcerated, if not killed, if you had physical proof of Reticulan extraterrestrials.

Be glad you don't have any.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hello, Paul Richard,

I am not meaning to be sarcastic in any way, this is just a request for clarification.

In a post on 25 NOV you mentioned the 'subjugation' of the human race, but in a post on 26 NOV you responded to another that if he had evidence of aliens he'd be killed or imprisoned. If we're doomed anyway, wouldn't it be better for truth to come out NOW? Perhaps a few survivalists could start making plans...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi weedwhacker,

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Hello, Paul Richard,

I am not meaning to be sarcastic in any way, this is just a request for clarification.

In a post on 25 NOV you mentioned the 'subjugation' of the human race, but in a post on 26 NOV you responded to another that if he had evidence of aliens he'd be killed or imprisoned.

Yes, both are true.

If someone has physical evidence of Reticulan aliens, he faces incarceration and/or being killed. And yes, this world is presently subjugated - and has been for thousands of years - by an empire that is based out of the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, aka The Zetan Empire.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
If we're doomed anyway, wouldn't it be better for truth to come out NOW? Perhaps a few survivalists could start making plans...

Although the situation does appear dire at times, we are not doomed anway. In light of that, it would not be better to come out NOW and cause the premature deaths of those of us who are not adequately trained to handle it - and take full advantage of it.

Instead, it is better to take the proper precautions in Abduction Prevention so one avoids becoming another victim.

Additionally, I suggest that we all abide by the law, pay our bills and taxes, take care of our bodies, strive to live by The Golden Rule, find a way of serving others, and use Heart Charka Radiance (HCR) on a daily basis, with an emphasis on the cultivation of Purity, Humilty and Compassion, in order to significantly strengthen and accelerate our soul evolution.

Although most are not spiritually prepared to accept it, which is fine (more glory for those who do), it is within the area of rarefied spiritual development, not advaned technology, that will enable us to overcome The Zetan Empire.

The most powerful force in ALL THAT IS is not a supernova, black holes, or Zetan antimatter reactors. It is the energy system that completely transcends the physical spectrum and which was utilized to CREATE the Universe in the first place: The Light on the Other Side.

I'm not talking about promoting a basic spiritual focus of pleasant meditations and forgiveness that another ATS-er is currently espousing in a similar thread. That is not a practical or viable solution.

What I am espousing is advanced applications of The Light on an individual basis. Beyond the yellow Dominant Aura Color energy of the angels that power the Gifts of Healing in the cultures of Reiki, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, and New Age.

ONLY with the advanced applications of The Light can The Zetan Empire, which subjugates many humanoid worlds, come to know TOTAL DEFEAT.

Does that mean that one has to eventually die to partake in this?

No.

Most of the people who will partake in this Rebellion will not have to die.

But they will have to be highly trained in their application of Heart Chakra Radiance and spiritual stability in order to become major players in the Rebellion.

The daily use of HCR and living by The Golden Rule, while rejecting lusty and competitive energies, cannot be overemphasized in order to become or stay adequately spiritually prepared for the great changes and events as they unfold prior to and in 2012

Bet that wasn't the answer you anticipated.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Fellah whatever I imported the other night, it was no-where near the strength and effect of whatever you are on

Possibilities and probabilities are not facts.
A car exists it hits me I get hurt..it exists. All these wondeful races that the faithful believe in without proof...from my point of view it is a delusion of religious effect.

I will believe in all these wonderful races when the tooth fairy and Santa Claus is proved to exist. There is as much proof of them as there are ETs

Either way I am well protected by all my tin foil....and an irrational belief that Superman is watching over me....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join