It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As far as I know, wars - at least here on Earth - are fought to gain control over limited valuable resources. Farmland, water, minerals, etc.

But if I had the incredible power to move between stars, that would pretty much give me access to basically infinite resources. Water? It's not that hard to make it. Just burn a little hydrogen in oxygen. Gold? Diamonds? If I wanted gold or diamonds, there are entire planets out there somewhere made entirely of gold. Diamonds, I can make. If I was looking for living things to control, well, life is cheap. Six billion humans, and there are more where they came from. And what is the point of controlling them in the first place? So they can mine you more gold or diamonds? Again, pointless if you have the kind of power you'd need to get from one star to another.

I'm not quite sure what the fighting would be about. I don't see any shortages of anything. As far as I can tell, the galaxy is big enough and has enough stuff in it for everybody.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
But you're not solving the problem, you're moving it. For a moment, lets assume we were genetic experiments and were created my alien race A. Well alien race A came from somewhere. Where you asked? They evolved !

Evolved from out of nothing? Well I suppose that's possible.

I'm not saying that "Evolution" doesn't exist; I'm just trying to point out that Genetic Engineering is vastly more effective at creating new species.

And if we can already create new kinds of life with our rudimentary genetic engineering - imagine what species thousands or millions or even billions of years ahead of us would be capable of!!!

"Noah's Ark"? A "ship" containing everything necessary to restore thousands of different species from out of extinction? HMMMM.......

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

yes but then who engineered the engineers? Genetic engineering only works so far. Natural evolution is the only thing that makes good scientific sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Yeah that goes back to what AC/DC said.. Who made who? Who turned the screw? Its like saying who made God? Or did God evolve from nothing? And if nothing is nothing, then what is nothing?
Human logic will preplex us for a long time.. As I belive our minds are not wired to answer such things.. But one thing we can understand is War..

Thus War with what ever will make us understand that lines are drawn..
Lands fight aginst other land masses..
Then countries fight countries..
Then worlds fight worlds..
Solar systems fight solar sytems..
Galaxies fight Galaxies..
Universes fight Universes..
And just keeps on rolling till we get to nothing..
War... Is it all fighting nothing.. And if so, what is nothing at all?>?

[edit on 21-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
I tried posting this directly...

This video was talked about earlier in the thread. Why is this not a good example of proof? UFOs 2-3 miles in diameter- Earth the center of a space aquarium. We can many objects. Could it be the great build up of forces? Appearing in higher light frequencies that they can exist in. Waiting for earth shifts to take place so then can then come down and show themselves, while Draconians refuse loss of control to the brotherhood in the stars?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Biggest Known filming I could find of a UFO fleet.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Here Now]

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Could this ET war be being manfactured by the Goverment? Something too think about. take a look at this.

prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
BUSH PREPARE INTERGALATIC WAR

Bush prepares for Intergalactic War

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
first link didnt work

second link one word: geese

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
www.youtube.com...
I tried posting this directly...

This video was talked about earlier in the thread. Why is this not a good example of proof? UFOs 2-3 miles in diameter- Earth the center of a space aquarium.

Yes this is the STS-75 footage I was referring to, thanks Here Now

A lot of people like to say the objects are just "dust" or "debris", but it should be noted that the astronauts in the shuttle actually can't see these objects, they ONLY show up in the Ultraviolet feed which Houston is getting on Earth. (cloaking?)

And yes I consider this decent evidence that there is a MAJOR ET presence at Earth....

[edit on 22-11-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I heard alittle of the show but i don't know what to think about it. If it is true then the Pleidian/Andromeda E.T.'s or "Light Beings" need to contact me.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

can anybody post a transcript for this convo on this war or post a liknk for an audio i dont have a account for CtoC am

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here NowWe need to be willing to ask for what you want from them. Create the intention of contacting them, Sirians, Pleidians, ect...of your highest and wisest good. Notice the changes in the room. Sounds will change pitch, your vision may shift. You physically may feel changes within your body. Fear is a huge factor people lose power in the process.

What I fear most is that people might be taken in by total rubbish and other peoples fantasies.
There are no pleidians, sirians or any other form of alien life here on earth.
If you think there is then prove it, but you wont, you cant, you will simply reply with some simplistic rubbish.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Todal

Like we said earlier, we understand the need for evidence. This Thread was created to bring evidence to the table. If you choose not to work with either aspect of the thread then join others of your view who still wish to determine if E.T.s even exist; we believe they do.

I really am not sure how we can reproduce the coast to coast interview. I have the download interview to my computer, but I really dont know the law around reproducing that for others. It only cost like 6 dollars to join for a month. Maybe somebody can help us with clarification on this matter.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Todal
There are no pleidians, sirians or any other form of alien life here on earth.
If you think there is then prove it, but you wont, you cant, you will simply reply with some simplistic rubbish.

I question the wisdom of sitting and waiting for Proof-that-never-comes and doing nothing.

There's no capital-P Proof on ATS, hasn't been for years and likely won't be for years to come.

There's loads and loads of evidence, but no Proof.

The only question is, does all the available evidence motivate you to DO SOMETHING, or not?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DanBee

First time ever A J published an article about E.T

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Todal

you must be new to Alien world, have you heard of Dulce base?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
One more question for you and I'm done.

How you came by all this knowledge? And I don't mean in a "show me proof" skeptic kind of way, just how in general?

Many years of research, direct experience, logical extrapolation, the input of various former governmental insiders, and highly crafted intuition from proven reliable sources.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaiah 24:21
"This process doesn't require the worship of anyone."

Sure it does: you.

If that be the case, then every act of charity and love that you have ever performed all boils down to you just worshiping yourself.

Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
But what of all the witness testimony that suggests otherwise? Like Cliff Stone speaking of 57 different races, many of which look just like us?

It seems illogical that ONLY ONE race from ONLY ONE star system would be able to find us and travel here.......

Why is it illogical that only one race from only one star system would be able to travel here and find us?

Sure, there are probably many more space-races, but the Reticulans found us FIRST hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Regarding the 57 races, I suspect that the vast majority of them are the result of Zetan genetic tampering.

For example, the short and tall Greys, like the Nordics, appear to have been engineered by the ancient Reptilians. That is why there is a strong Reptilian influence with the Sumerians and other ancient societies with little or none from the Greys. The Greys appear to be a more recent development that are engineered to serve their Reptilian and Preying Mantis masters.

Next...

If you were the regional military commander in an empire that harvests planets selfishly, and you were in charge of this world, you would strive to safeguard it. Right?

In light of that, it is not much of a stretch in logic that you would quarantine this planet in order to prevent other alien spacecraft - from other empires - from landing here and mucking up the farm that you are in charge to defend

That's what I would do.

What does that mean?

It means that all the alien spacecraft that have come here since the Anunnaki first arrived some four hundred and fifty thousand years ago, were probably all allied with the Reticulan-aliens from Zeta IV. None of the other alien races outside the Zetan Empire are allowed in.

Think about that.

Originally posted by jfj123
Sorry to keep piping up here but what seems illogical is that there are 57 races from other star systems that look "just like us". The probability of this happening are non-existent. There aren't more then one race of humans currently evolving on earth let so to say that 57 separate races evolved on different planets and all look the same simply doesn't make sense.

Addressed above. I hypothesize that those 57 races are largely the result of Zetan genetic tampering, like the Greys, Nordics, and the current race of Hybrids that are being cultivated in a long-term breeding program.

You will not find races that have developed the capability to traverse the stars who are not humanoid in some way.

Why?

Because they would need to have the manual dexterity to build up the technology in order to do so

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

For example, the short and tall Greys, like the Nordics, appear to have been engineered by the ancient Reptilians. That is why there is a strong Reptilian influence with the Sumerians and other ancient societies with little or none from the Greys. The Greys appear to be a more recent development that are engineered to serve their Reptilian and Preying Mantis masters.

you're absolutely right, check at Dulce base, the Greys work under the Reptilians supervision...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join