It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepInSyn

Do you believe there are invisible, flying, purple wombats living among us? If you don't maybe you don't have enough dimensional awareness.

I don't believe the invisible, flying purple wombats live among us because there is no real evidence showing they do.
If you believe aliens live among us you must also believe the wombats live among us.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
But what of all the witness testimony that suggests otherwise? Like Cliff Stone speaking of 57 different races, many of which look just like us?

It seems illogical that ONLY ONE race from ONLY ONE star system would be able to find us and travel here.......

Sorry to keep piping up here

Well, I'll forgive you.... this time!

but what seems illogical is that there are 57 races from other star systems that look "just like us". The probability of this happening are non-existent. There aren't more then one race of humans currently evolving on earth let so to say that 57 separate races evolved on different planets and all look the same simply doesn't make sense.

First of all, what Mr. Stone said was that at the time when he got out, they had identified 57 races in total. He said SOME of them look just like us, not ALL.

Now how is it that there could be more than one planet in the galaxy with Humans on it?

Simple, when species achieve interstellar travel, they start exploring the galaxy, finding suitable planets, and colonizing them.

We may not be the original Human homeworld.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syress
The greys reptilians and draconis are allied with each other and are trying to kill humans and are at war with other aliens?
Now arnt the greys the ones that we meet at Roswell?

Correct

If someone has a site about the factions of this aliens and what there intentions are could they please link?

Do some research have fun

search.freefind.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Simple, when species achieve interstellar travel, they start exploring the galaxy, finding suitable planets, and colonizing them.

We may not be the original Human homeworld.

Here's the problem with that statement. Both genetics and evolution show we evolved on this planet from the beginning.

Even if only a dozen or so alien races looked exactly like each other and not 57, it would still be unbelievable unrealistic as the EXACT conditions would need to be replicated on ALL those planets to get the same result. Maybe on one planet in one galaxy but not a dozen or more.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
reply to post by Profit

Which ever way you want to put it man, but the fact is it still doesn't make any sense. Why would they be building up when they could intervene, and revolt us against this Draco species, I mean we're already easily manipulated just through media, why wouldn't this great alien race do something of reason and show its self. Do they got something to hide? Or am I still led to believe we're not suppose to know about Aliens.

This is just how I view things, and like I said before, humans aren't worth saving, and our existence in this universe is NOT that important.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Here's the problem with that statement. Both genetics and evolution show we evolved on this planet from the beginning.

Really? When was that 100% proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Last I checked, there were still major "Missing Links" and things in the chain of evolution.

Also, as far as I know, they have found evidence of individual members of a species having minor mutations, but they have never actually demonstrated an entire new species coming into existence out of an older one.

You'd think if all the species on Earth were in this constant state of "evolution", we'd have witnessed an entirely new species coming into existence by now.....

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

James Cazbolt N.S.A. Psychic Assassin

What

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It seems a few readers feel we aren't worth saving. When I gather from the information provided me; we are worth saving. Picture very spiritual beings wanting to help a younger brother or sister in need. Maybe the E.T.s hearts are open and here to work with us. Who knows maybe they are just paying it back. Give the power to the people to make the changes wide spread. We may not be the center of the universe but what makes our lives worth any less.
We need to be willing to ask for what you want from them. Create the intention of contacting them, Sirians, Pleidians, ect...of your highest and wisest good. Notice the changes in the room. Sounds will change pitch, your vision may shift. You physically may feel changes within your body. Fear is a huge factor people lose power in the process.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think of this thread main story as a bad unified theory of all ufology branche.
Like a milkshake with too many ingredient
The recipe is quite simple,
you need
-15mL of reptoid
-15mL of greys
-250mL or a cup of secret governement agenda
(250 ml or a cup of New world order will do the same)
-One or two pinch of shape shifting politician or know celebrity
Mix everything in a great bowl with 1L of water
Then on a separate bowl add
be sure not to put the first section of ingredient together or there will be fire)
-5mL of tall white
-10mL of other lovely alien
Mix the second section of ingredient in agreat bowl with 1L of water
Then put everything together in the oven at 350
(Be sure not to add proof of credibility or the recipe will not work)

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Take Directly from the web site. Coast to Coast AM.
www.coasttocoastam.com...
Jamescasbolt.com

Project Mannequin
Former intelligence operative and psychic telepath, James Casbolt discussed his experiences in Project Mannequin, a 'super soldier' project allegedly run by the NSA and British intelligence since 1972. Conducted in secret underground facilities, Casbolt said the program used drug-assisted hypnosis, trauma-based mind control and genetic engineering to turn kidnapped children into espionage agents and psychic assassins.

According to Casbolt, he was regularly placed in something called a 'trip seat,' where he was injected with drugs, connected via cranial implants to a computer, and made to perform telepathic and remote viewing/influencing tasks. Memories of his experiences in the underground base were replaced with new 'cover memories' before he was returned back to his life on the outside, he explained. Casbolt claims that renegade NSA operatives have helped him recover memories of these events.

Casbolt spoke about various sub-projects of Project Mannequin, including one called Lycan that involved being injected with modified animal DNA. He also talked about extraterrestrial treaties, back-engineered alien technology, as well as military bio-robot clones called programmable life forms (PLF) that look like Grays and are used by the government to stage 'false flag' alien abductions. More on Casbolt's involvement with Project Mannequin can be found in his forthcoming book, Agent Buried Alive (due out in 2008).

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The mind always works best when it is open closed minded people never have good points....

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

It seems a few readers feel we aren't worth saving. When I gather from the information provided me; we are worth saving.

Why didn't your ET contacts give you something tangible? Or do they only want a certain type of human being saved? If they've been associated for as long as some say, then surley they know about sketpicism? Seems a little strange that an ET force ewho wanted to make themselves known and offor spirtual snactuary etc etc, should send their best representitives out with the good word alone.

Something's gone astray, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Really? When was that 100% proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?

Last I checked, there were still major "Missing Links" and things in the chain of evolution.

Also, as far as I know, they have found evidence of individual members of a species having minor mutations, but they have never actually demonstrated an entire new species coming into existence out of an older one.

You'd think if all the species on Earth were in this constant state of "evolution", we'd have witnessed an entirely new species coming into existence by now.....

Well to start, genetic testing is proven accurate to 99.999 percent.
There are some gaps in our evolutionary tree but a number of transitional hominids have been found. There has never been a large enough gap for us to assume we were and always have been a completely separate species.

Evolution usually happens over an extremely long period of time and we as modern humans have only been around for a blink of an eye. There are several other species on the planet that we have seen "evolve".

In any case, there SUBSTANTIALLY more proof of human evolution on earth then humans migrating to earth.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnsworth
Actually, the question is not important. I gave other examples of things you can ask them in an earlier post. But I bet that you'll continue to dance around any attempt to get some verifiable facts from you. You will keep on blending in historical events and myths, distorting them to fit your storyline. That will be the only "proof" you'll be able to deliver. A sad mix between occultism and pseudo science.

I'm sorry but if you guys thought that you would generate a serious conversation based on dream recollected alien info, you were wrong. You can't just post here and expect everyone to take your word for it, that's what skunk works is for.

If I'm ever approached by aliens, I'll make sure to ask them for your proof. However, maybe next time you reply to a post you'll pay a little more attention to it. You seem to be of the opinion that I'm the OP. I'm not. And this is only my third post in this thread. I haven't sidestepped, let alone danced around anything.

Of course with the way you've decided to "dance around" the math argument, I wonder whether you would do the same with your other information requests if anyone were able to make similarly feasible arguments against the likelyhood of our understanding the answers.

edit:
Ok, I went back to reread your other information requests for the aliens to prove themselves...

A couple of new elements for our periodic table perhaps?

And how exactly would our scientists "prove" these new elements? Stable elements beyond the transuranics have been theorized for decades, but we haven't gotten there yet. So how exactly do we prove it if they tell us about them?

Better yet, since you guys mixed in the new age 2012 Mayan theory into your war story, ask them the coordinates to the exact center of the Milky Way Galaxy. The current margin of error is way to big to give you a precise date for an alignment of that magnitude. Then ask them if our solar system is really in the Milky Way, or if it's part of the Saggitarius dwarf galaxy that is currently being engulfed by it.

And how could we possibly prove their answers to these two? I don't see how such data could be easily proven were it handed to us on a silver platter.

There are no easy proofs beyond the aliens landing in your front yard and taking you for a spin around the solar system

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Angus65]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

James Casbolt has never done any of those things. In fact he ripped it straight from Barry Kings Hoax, 'The Voice Files'

Read it,its hilarious.Casbolt has only recently decided to 'reveal' that he was in the non existant Peasmore base.
He really should be in a secure hospital

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Todal

Well whether or not he was in the base described by him remains to be seen. He may indeed be taking info from others. I really only know him from his website and interviews. He really isn't the only one stating that a war is coming from what has been said in this thread. Can you show any evidence of him being a fraud?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Evolution usually happens over an extremely long period of time and we as modern humans have only been around for a blink of an eye. There are several other species on the planet that we have seen "evolve".

Such as?

I am far from being a geneticist or anthropologist, but again, as far as I know, macro-evolution, ie a whole brand new species evolving out of an older one, has never actually been demonstrated.

But of course, it takes millions and millions and millions of years, so that's why we never actually witness it happening, right....?

Genetic Engineering is far, far more effective than Evolution. IMO brand new species are FAR more likely to appear due to genetic tweaking from "cosmic zookeepers" of sorts than from species slowly and subtly mutating over millions and millions and millions of years....

It is very much possible that various species on Earth have received genetic upgrades in the past from races like the "Annunaki". Indeed many believe that we homo sapiens are actually a hybrid race and were created or modified from chimps etc and placed here.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Such as?

I am far from being a geneticist or anthropologist, but again, as far as I know, macro-evolution, ie a whole brand new species evolving out of an older one, has never actually been demonstrated.

But of course, it takes millions and millions and millions of years, so that's why we never actually witness it happening, right....?

Genetic Engineering is far, far more effective than Evolution. IMO brand new species are FAR more likely to appear due to genetic tweaking from "cosmic zookeepers" of sorts than from species slowly and subtly mutating over millions and millions and millions of years....

It is very much possible that various species on Earth have received genetic upgrades in the past from races like the "Annunaki". Indeed many believe that we homo sapiens are actually a hybrid race and were created or modified from chimps etc and placed here.

Well of course you can BELIEVE whatever you want but it doesn't change reality.

Please prove the "Annunaki" as an alien race, exists.

As for evolution, we have found many transitional species so we know evidence is real.

I will post examples of macro evolution shortly

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

But you're not solving the problem, you're moving it. For a moment, lets assume we were genetic experiments and were created my alien race A. Well alien race A came from somewhere. Where you asked? They evolved !

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well of course you can BELIEVE whatever you want but it doesn't change reality.

Please prove the "Annunaki" as an alien race, exists.

Well I can't of course.

But in the 20th century it was proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that Genetic Engineering is FAR more effective than "Evolution" at creating new kinds of life. We've already created new kinds of plants, mice, guinea pigs etc. We've already figured out how to "play God" with other species to a large degree.

And don't think for a second that black operations haven't been experimenting with Human DNA, trying to create "super soldiers" etc.

So if we can "play God" with lesser species, and even our own species - who's to say that advanced extraterrestrial races haven't been "playing God" with us?

How can we know for sure that we weren't created and placed here by ETs?

As for evolution, we have found many transitional species so we know evidence is real.

Yes, "transitional" species - but how do you know for 100% sure that the new species came into existence by "Evolution", and not by receiving genetic upgrades from cosmic zookeepers?

How do you KNOW that ETs haven't been playing God with us and our world over the millenia?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join