It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A civilization thousand of years ahead of us don't need human sperm or whatever human body fluids. This is totally ridiculous. At this level of technology they should be able to produce any substance from intergalactic dust.
And should they need a new planet that is inhabited, it should not take more than some minutes to wipe any living entity on it. Again, at those levels of technique you can do what ever you want without need to harm anyone.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think the most important thing is to not just automatically jump to the side of the Pleiadians, just because they happen to look more human than the icky reptiles. After all, that might just be speciest propaganda. When you look at it, the Pleiadians have never been exactly forthcoming with any obvious help sent in our direction.

The Draconians get a lot of bad press, but how much of that can you trust? I think I might have even read somewhere that the Pleiadians don't really look like humans, but only take that form to make it easier to communicate with us. They could look really like vampire space slugs for all we know, and we're just being suckered in by a clever con job.

Either way, I think it's safe to say that we should still support our troops, even if we don't condone the conflict.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Lets assume for the moment that Reticulans and Zetans are real. How in the world could we pose a threat to any civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel? Please explain in detail. Thanks.

The word Zetan and the word Reticulan are synonymous. They are one and the same thing and point to at least a handful of extraterrestrial humanoid races that work together in an empire. They are: the Greys (short and tall), the Nordics (genetically engineered Homo sapiens that have been reported to serve as onboard security to protect the weaker Greys against their Terran prisoners), and the Reptilians and Preying Mantises who appear to be the ruling elite in Zetan society.

How could we pose a threat?

For one, although it is not commonly known, they have no shielding mechanism for their spacecraft and probes.

In other words, their ships and probes can be shot down by moderately advanced artillery and/or missiles.

For example...

US Warships Off Of Persian Coast Shot Down UFO During Operation Desert Storm

Secondly, the US government already has a secret fleet of military spacecraft in space. This leaked out through the investigation of British hacker Gary McKinnon. But there were other hints, like what Ben Rich, former head of Lockhead Aircraft, relayed to a MUFON director before he died. He said that the military already has the ability to traverse the stars and what a shame it is that humanity was being kept from this information. McKinnon just confirmed what many ufologists and governmental insiders already knew.

The US black projects space fleet is purportedly the product of decades of reverse engineering from acquired Zetan spacecraft - like "the sport model" at S4 that Bob Lazar worked on in the late 1980s. Reticulan ships utilize much more advanced propulsion systems than the chemical fuel rockets of NASA. They use gravity wave systems. Other countries are also (discreetly) striving to develop gravity wave propulsion systems for their spacecraft.

Third, people are not as naive or as ignorant of the nefarious activities of the Zetan-Greys (the most commonly reported alien) as they used to be. Although open disclosure by the government will not occur, at least not in the US and Britain, there are other nations - like Belgium for example - that allows its citizens to be aware of what is happening. Even the Vatican admits that extraterrestrials are real.

All of the above constitutes a vast difference to how it used to be centuries ago when the Reticulans could kidnap people more easily, with less detection and with less likelihood of engaging a strong defense or retaliation.

The old Terran farm just isn't as safe for Zetan slave hunters and dissectors as it used to be. Which is a good thing.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by looofo

Any race of any living things need something in order to survive and achieve progress.

We for example need food, may be some other race would need something else. It might be a case of easier does it. The same way that we don't switch to alternative fuels, they don't feel the need to find something else, but that won't change the fact that they need us, if not we would not be here as you mention

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This thread really belongs in skunk works. Not because it's an unlikely story, but because you aren't willing to back it up with any evidence besides your mind trips to far away lands. There are ways to prove your claims without Photographs and videos, you know.

A nice proof would be to ask the "aliens" a question for which we don't know the answer yet, but could be easily proven by our scientists on earth. A couple of new elements for our periodic table perhaps?

Better yet, since you guys mixed in the new age 2012 Mayan theory into your war story, ask them the coordinates to the exact center of the Milky Way Galaxy. The current margin of error is way to big to give you a precise date for an alignment of that magnitude. Then ask them if our solar system is really in the Milky Way, or if it's part of the Saggitarius dwarf galaxy that is currently being engulfed by it.

Those are some examples. And since you guys are the "enlightened" ones, I bet that you can come up with far better questions than mine.

Go ahead, ask them. I don't think that you'll have any problems getting the answers since they seem like a very loquacious bunch. I mean, they are more than happy to tell you all about their top secret war plans -including precise locations of their war ships- so some harmless info about our planet and our galaxy would be nothing in comparison.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Surrounded by thousands of ships ect yet no one in space or earth can see them.
A nice fiction..Im sick of this reptillian junk can we have this thread shut down please????

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

I dont know dude. This story is really hard to believe. I mean I believe in Aliens, and [SNIP] it, I'll even go as far as saying I could be friends with one of these [SNIP], im open to this possibility.

But now you mean to tell me there's a Alien species some where on our door step building up their army?

For what?

A civilization that relies mostly on a electric chip as their memory, voice, transportation, learning, entertainment and a whole lot of other fun stuff on which we really to get us by in our day to day lives? Im talking about the little chips in our phones in our computers, t.v's, cars, tanks, planes, satellites, and space ships we DO have.

One bomb used for any one city, would cripple that country for as long as it takes them to manufacture or replace their burnt chips. This is a simple bomb that doesn't kill, its called a EMP bomb, a handful of these things could shut down shop on every country on this planet except one place, the most of Africa. Now if we as humans can create something like this, what would a Alien species with the technology to transport a mother ship of all things be able to do to us?

It sounds so stupid when people try to make it look like we're intelligent and we could mount some sort of fight against anything that can space travel. It would be a lot like that movie with Will Smith (I honestly cant remember the name of it? Independence Day?) just a lot more devasating.I'm also sure if force was used, as a commander and chief of any living species, War Games teaches to take prisoners, workers, slaves whatever you wanna call them, if you plan on staying.

I like how people have open minds to new suggestions and ideas, but when researching stuff like this, please use common sense. I understand its flatering to most and SciFi is great, but be realistic when trying to approach a serious matter.

Cause I honestly think we're in for a world of hurt, not cause of some alien species, but cause we continue to choose and hate ourselves and kill ourselves and our brothers, for a greedy and corrupt handful of men, which disturbs our progress in space travel. Cause there could very well be some Alien life form manipulating our civilizations since before the biblical days or a threat headed right for Earth and we still sit here and do nothing about anything, and we expect progress.

The point im making is humans are way to stupid to even waste time of building up any type of army against, when we're so fragile and weak in almost every department of life. We have so much knowledge and by nature ways we're explorers, and we dont even know what type of life our oceans breed. Somethings wrong.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

Again, try things like the STS-75 footage.

A lot of UFOs ARE invisible to the naked eye - until you switch to Infra-red or Ultraviolet or other spectrums.

Then - whoops! Dozens or even hundreds of gigantic UFOs right here in our space.....

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
The Draconians claim that the Pleidians got their chocolate in the Draconians peanut butter.
The Pleidians claim that the Draconians got their peanut butter on the Pleidians chocolate.

Although currently negotiations are tense, a resolution is expected.

Hilarious....however you do know that no one under 30 years has any clue what you're talking about, right?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Right on some things, wrong on many things.

I can see why the truth isn't out because as much as you think you could handle it..... I don't believe you would be able to.

The Earth has many things to offer other species. Without Earth our Solar System wouldn't be in different stages of terraformation. Our water, the trees and plants, minerals and yadda yadda do. Earth has been used to birth area's for new species being created daily.

Earth isn't our's what makes you think Earth is our's? The human race is no different then the animals on this planet are to human's. Some are pets, some are testing specimen's and some are left (for the time being) to roam.

The one's that suggest that people that have experiences in one way or another have a mental problem will have a rude awaking one day . I would like to say I am not the type of person that would say, I told you so but I can't say that because I will say it. I wait patiently for the day that I can not only say this but I might be childlike and stick my tongue out at you too.

Babblings by an older female human with an ALIEN SOUL

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
This has nothing to do with magic. The ships are 'cloaked' because they use a propulsion that amplifies gravity. Since gravity can distort light you get cloaking features bundled together with the propulsion package.

I agree. Zetan cloaking capability stems from their propulsion systems.

It's why they sometimes move in right angles, can only be visible at certain angles and sometimes appear out of nowhere. Some EMP effects are intentional and some are part of the side effects of using propulsion that involves the electromagnetic field.

That's right.

When a UFO disappears in a glow of light it is not teleporting away, as many have theorized. Instead, it is the result of the energies around the craft which produce an intentional state of optical invisibility.

These characteristics can also be advantageously used as a weapon or a cloaking device.

Which is why I always laughed at the twit who made up Star Wars. If they can produce artificial gravity, why don't use it as propulsion instead of using archaic rockets? Kinda dumb actually.

Can't disagree on that point.

By the way I see most post wrtitten by the believers shows a poor of research in their part. Yours is just an example. I'm a sceptic and I can just write this out of memory. Why are the believers aro so lazy themsleves in doing research in their own field?

The whole ATS site has an abundance of evidence presented and I have spent many years researching this and related issues. View the posts of what the moderators consider to be experts in this field and you will see that many of us are basically saying the same thing.

It is up to you, not us, to learn about the subject matter at hand. So you will not be a blind believer, but an educated person.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The one's that suggest that people that have experiences in one way or another have a mental problem will have a rude awaking one day . I would like to say I am not the type of person that would say, I told you so but I can't say that because I will say it. I wait patiently for the day that I can not only say this but I might be childlike and stick my tongue out at you too.

This may not apply specifically to you, but you do understand this is exactly what somebody with a mental problem would hope and say. They would all like to be like the Randy Quaid character in "Independence Day," where after years of ridicule, he's finally proven right, and even becomes the big hero of the day. Fiction is pleasant wish-fulfillment, since the real world comes up short so often.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I hope the Reptilians are utterly destroyed and exterminated!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
When it comes down to the basics, we are a bunch of blind men patting down an elephant.

These concepts seem reasonable to me.

In this giant universe, we are not the only intelligent life, and it seems ridiculous to think that we are alone in the universe, or even in our nearby star systems.

After our development of nuclear technology, and explosion of atomic bombs, ET reports near the areas of the first explosions began being reported on a regular basis. This seems to imply a connection to me.

There is a lot of photographic evidence out there that appears to show unexplainable UFOs, as well as numerous reports of alien contact, and let us not forget the often extremely unbelievable government responses to these reported contacts.

If an ET ship did crash, as so many have reported, and as seems likely if any of this is real, than they can't be all that super evolved.

No body seems to seriously consider that there would be many layers of advanced races, overlords of the overlords, and on and on. Nobody interfered in Europe's conquest of the Americas, why would they interfere in an outside invasion of our planet. Doesn't this all fall under the "survival of the fittest" concept?

If our government has really gained all this new technology, conducted treaties with ET communities and all of this stuff. Why are we messing around in the Middle East? Why are we still fighting the phony war on drugs? Why is it that our government seems so intent on taking away all of our rights? It seems to me that things are continuing along the same old story that history has always seemed to follow, with elite groups in power trying to establish and maintain a rigid status quo and the masses fighting to keep their liberty and opportunity for a better life open. This seems to me to be human nature, and requires no alien involvement.

Considering that our government seems to be conducting business as usual, it does not seem reasonable that our government is knowingly conducting treaties with ET or Super Terrestrials, or how ever you want to label them. Could people like the Bushes, and all these other major power brokers around the globe be that far out of the loop? The current actions of the U.S. government do not seem to coincide with the theories put forth on this board, and the general theories currently being put out by the, for lack of a better name, UFO community. I don't believe a secret government could successfully fool our planet's power brokers.

If we were to believe the large amounts of evidence that Earth is being visited by ETs, it seems to imply that the worlds power broker's are intentionally attempting to fool and subjugate the masses about a possible invasion. It does not seem reasonable to believe that the European nations are all willing to step in line behind this type of goal, and what about Japan and S. Korea. There are major pieces of the puzzle missing.

The only reasonable answer would be appeasement. Our leader's, being politicians (even our business leaders), are avoiding any conflict while hoping for a miracle.

Of course, this could all be a bunch on nonsense followed by a bunch of us nut cases who would rather believe this nonsense than continue to be bored to death.

Assuming that we are not all a bunch of nut cases, and that the numerous reports and photos of ETs and/or STs are in fact hard evidence of their existence, how do we start to prepare to defend ourselves being that our government and business leaders do not seem to want to make that effort?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Praafit

Well, the army isn't here to get us.. Its here to help us according to whats been said.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hollywoodbaby
ATS Guy...

.. what you say sounds very NWO!! you go -> NWO....you say that we must unite?? all this sounds to point toward -> NWO->this all sounds very satanic....you may say it's to blame the reptyle guys?? the grey guys??

... Everything is where it should be and goes towards to where it MUST go!!!

NWO is not necessarily a bad thing, but the current one that is in the works is bad were a few man will become rulers overall and have entire control over everyone. That is not what i am saying, and besides there are people on earth that are both good and bad, so why cant reptilians or greys be good...some are some are not. You cant judge an entire group of people, or even a race because of a certain group...not everyone in America is racist like the KKK

And also what is wrong with having a NWO based on peace, eventually we will all have to come together as a planet to evolve into the next level...i for one don't want to always be working my whole life, i want to do something great and i am sure that many other people want that too...eventually we must all come together to decided if we want to take this control or have true freedom and evolve to our true purpose.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This thread is nothing but serious...
All I see here is speculation, new-age-alien-acid trip and sci-fi fan.
Do not come to ATS to tell fancy story unless you have proof to back them
jfj123 (who is propably a lawyer
) ask proof from the beginning to back-up your story and you have fail to provide any.
In my book a story without proof is a speculation and skunk is here for that purpose.

edit: spelling

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Jigore]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Proof, there is so much proof the only problem I see is..... it isn't good enough for you. You want to have the experience and I say just wait your day is probably coming.

I am not surprised about the mental remark it was exactly what I expected you would write after I wrote what I did.

Time, "human time", will tell.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jigore

Its great that you come in here and spout out comments like you actually read the entire subject matter written. If you had then you would know from the posts listed that we are not here to prove to anyone what is going on. We are here to communicate what we believe to be happening. If you share a difference of oppinion then by all means post a topic in skunk on whether or not you believe in E.T.s

We have talked about how we could get others to experience moments of awakening. Its hard enough to prove to anyone that anything is real, we seem to experience life differently. Bringing our unique perspectives together might create a new angle to see things more clearly.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

How could we pose a threat?

For one, although it is not commonly known, they have no shielding mechanism for their spacecraft and probes.

In other words, their ships and probes can be shot down by moderately advanced artillery and/or missiles.

Sorry but very unlikely. Lets look at it this way.
You have an interstellar species traveling from another part of the galaxy to get here. That means for their species to be roaming about as described, they would need to have Faster Then Light propulsion.

If you're flying through space beyond the speed of light with no shielding either cosmic rays or a tiny meteor would end their trip real quick.

In addition, they would need shielding to contain an exotic energy source such as anti-matter.

So they would reasonably needed shielding.

Secondly, the US government already has a secret fleet of military spacecraft in space.

This would be one of the biggest secrets of all time and you know about it. I believe the source of this comes from Project Darkstar.

This leaked out through the investigation of British hacker Gary McKinnon.

If the government really had these things, they would have disappeared him before he had a chance to sneeze.

But there were other hints, like what Ben Rich, former head of Lockhead Aircraft, relayed to a MUFON director before he died. He said that the military already has the ability to traverse the stars and what a shame it is that humanity was being kept from this information. McKinnon just confirmed what many ufologists and governmental insiders already knew.

How convenient that there is once again absolutely no way to corroborate this information.

The US black projects space fleet is purportedly the product of decades of reverse engineering from acquired Zetan spacecraft - like "the sport model" at S4 that Bob Lazar worked on in the late 1980s. Reticulan ships utilize much more advanced propulsion systems than the chemical fuel rockets of NASA. They use gravity wave systems. Other countries are also (discreetly) striving to develop gravity wave propulsion systems for their spacecraft.

Oh yes Bob Lazar. This man has been debunked to death. I've seen a number of his "lectures" about gravity wave propulsion and the science is CRAP.

Third, people are not as naive or as ignorant of the nefarious activities of the Zetan-Greys (the most commonly reported alien) as they used to be.

OK, I'm just going to say it. This whole war thing is made up. It isn't happening. Aaaahhh thats better. Sorry, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Although open disclosure by the government will not occur, at least not in the US and Britain, there are other nations - like Belgium for example - that allows its citizens to be aware of what is happening. Even the Vatican admits that extraterrestrials are real.

Please show me this information. I would love to see it.

All of the above constitutes a vast difference to how it used to be centuries ago when the Reticulans could kidnap people more easily, with less detection and with less likelihood of engaging a strong defense or retaliation.

Their not actually Reticulans but they are called the go'ould The first ship we used to defend against them was the Promethius....Isn't it interesting how much this sounds like a Stargate plot line?

The old Terran farm just isn't as safe for Zetan slave hunters and dissectors as it used to be. Which is a good thing.

So we're as super advanced as the super advanced aliens now? Sorry but none of this makes any logical sense.

Not to be rude but you have this huge story line plotted out in great detail yet absolutely no evidence. If it really were real, there would be solid evidence of this.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join