It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
Do not come to ATS to tell fancy story unless you have proof to back them
jfj123 (who is propably a lawyer
) ask proof from the beginning to back-up your story and you have fail to provide any.
In my book a story without proof is a speculation and skunk is here for that purpose.

Again, what sort of proof would you have people post?

Photographs? Video footage?

Documents?

Testimony from witnesses?

All those things are already on here in copious amounts.

And yet piles and piles of evidence still isn't enough for some. There will always be those who won't believe anything until the government tells them it's OK to on TV.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Proof, there is so much proof the only problem I see is..... it isn't good enough for you.

I think you already heard : '' Extraordinary Claims Demand
Extraordinary Proof''
Well, saying that there is an alien war going on in our neighbourhood between our mighty lizards overlords and some white skinned angelics humans (Who look like they come direclty from Hilter wet dream) is a little hard to ''believe''

A claim that big require at least a picture don't you think? Or perhaps a crashed ship?
I understand that since you have a alien soul like you said 3 years ago it's easier for you to ''believe'' in this.
My apology

edit : spelling

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Jigore]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
UFO Insiders: Robert O. Dean - Phillip Krapf "A Journalists Encounter with Alien

ufo-media.com...

and.....

www.youtube.com...

As a retired command Sergeant Major, Mr. Dean's history includes forty years of research in the UFO field. He spent twenty-seven years of active duty in the US Army where he retired as Command Sergeant Major after serving as a highly decorated infantry combat veteran. He also served in Intelligence Field Operations and was stationed at Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE), the military arm of NATO.
Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean (beyondzebra.com) discussed the reality of the alien presence, government disclosure policies, and classified information gleaned from years of research and time spent serving at the Supreme Headquarters Operations Center (SHOC), the NATO war room.

Though Dean believes the universe is "crammed with intelligent life," he no longer speaks publicly on the extraterrestrial presence because, as he explained, people are not ready for the "theological implications." According to Dean, there is ample evidence to suggest that alien intelligences have not only visited our planet, but have genetically manipulated humanity, as well as established every major religion on Earth.

Dean also pointed out that "black government" agencies, like the MJ-12, actually do exist and seek to "control the reality of the massive extraterrestrial presence." He also shared the story of a rumored secret meeting between President Eisenhower and an alien being. Dean said the meeting did happen and there is a film of the event, which shows humanoid creatures exiting from a golden disc, to prove it.

[edit on 063030p://pm3035 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

And yet piles and piles of evidence still isn't enough for some. There will always be those who won't believe anything until the government tells them it's OK to on TV.

Evidence about alien spacecraft is not what in question here,we are talking about this galactic war.
And the ''UFOs'' in the tether incident does'nt look like they are fighting each other if it's what you are talking about.

Also, what make you think I do believe everything the government says?
Im a strong opposant to this governement ,that you also assume is mine

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Evidence about alien spacecraft is not what in question here,we are talking about this galactic war.
And the ''UFOs'' in the tether incident does'nt look like they are fighting each other if it's what you are talking about.

Right.

There's plenty of evidence of UFO fleets in our space.

Now whether they are here to fight the "Draco" or "Reptilians", or the PTB on Earth, or both, or neither.... or whether they are just here as peacekeepers.... well that's the million-dollar question isn't it?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
Nope. The 'Tall Whites' are different than the 'Nordics'.
did I tell you if I'm not mistaken?

They are the ones that baffled the military generals the most. I know there is at least one 'Nordic' alien working as an advisor in Washingtom. That's one of the things I'm sure of.

Could you provide some link or proof?

There are at least four main different races with direct contact with human authorities. Reptilian (lizards), Nordics (exactly human looking), The Greys and the Tall Whites.
By the way allien don't exist. Flying saucers are made by swamp gas reflected from venus, and all alien abductions are a result of sleep paralysis.

you just contradicte yourself, congrat Sceptic

[edit on 18-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Right.

There's plenty of evidence of UFO fleets in our space.

Now whether they are here to fight the "Draco" or "Reptilians", or the PTB on Earth, or both, or neither.... or whether they are just here as peacekeepers.... well that's the million-dollar question isn't it?

It dose not matter which thread this topic would be placed in without having people asking for hardcore proof my friend. Most people stubbornly refuse to believe what they are unwilling to believe . There's an old sayying, He who is convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
I myself was no different long ago and of my own volition but now I am with you on this one because there is just to much in the skys and in space going on to ignore and act as if there is nothing going on.
It is true that we need proof but given time we will have all the proof needed to substantiate what's going on.
Soon very soon

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
For the people asking for proof i dont understand what do you want to be provided a fedex parcel with a alien head inside of it?
This is ufo and aliens here no one has evidence all we have are a few blurred distant distorted shots of spaceships.

As for war humans have been in a state of constant warfare since the dawn of our specie's. If our technology is somehow privative to the enemy humans adapt its happened in the past (not with aliens of course) but humans progress fast during warfare but if humans worked together to fight a common enemy i don't see how we can be stopped.

Probable to say humans will die in large amounts but we breed fast and our military train hard.

Not to menchion when needed humans can be the most cold heartless and ruthless creatures in existence and we also have emotion that gives us a untaped power when we need.

If and i mean IF aliens ever wanted to invade us they would of done it long ago when we were still primitive, now we have a unmatched understanding of the art of war and weapons to match it.

If indeed we are to be invaded we can only emerge stronger.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
As much as I understand the claims of my fellow ATS'ers that want proof, I will just like to remind them that if a mod by now has not felt the need to move this thread or close it, some reason they must have.

This discussion could easily have gone down the pits by now if it wasn't for the guy here and there asking for the same thing which they know by now they aren't getting here.

My suggestion, let the people that want to have the discussion have it, and if you are not interested just don't be part of it, and the end is our decision and the one of others as well.

Thanks!

B

7th

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I know a lot of you won't think too much about what I say. I'm not even sure how what I've been shown relates to this topic. But I am a dreamer, and I've spoken to others who have seen the same things I have seen in dream time. And yes, there is a battle coming. I've seen it. Reading this thread has answered some of my questions about what certain parts mean; i.e. a space ship in my dream, or robot type figures.....I've also seen our own people fighting against one another, and good new to those who worry, I've seen some of the survivors. Something is coming.....I feel an urgency and I see the changes falling into place that will allow my dreams to become a reality. But I also believe that what I may see one day does not necessarily mean it will come to pass - we all have choices and we all can make decisions that will alter the future. As for the dragon people....once in a while, a person may go past me that has that look of a snake. It is like I can see this overlapping of features. It is hard to explain...and again, I'm sure some of you will think I'm nuts....that is your right and your choice. I just thought I'd share for those who will not be too critical of me. Either way, it gives us all something to think about.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
...Lets look at it this way. You have an interstellar species traveling from another part of the galaxy to get here. That means for their species to be roaming about as described, they would need to have Faster Then Light propulsion.

If you're flying through space beyond the speed of light with no shielding either cosmic rays or a tiny meteor would end their trip real quick.

In addition, they would need shielding to contain an exotic energy source such as anti-matter.

So they would reasonably needed shielding.

By the accounts from governmental insiders, it really doesn't work that way.

Technically, the Reticulans do not have faster-than-light propulsion. To do so is impossible because Einsteinian physics dictates that you cannot have a physical object even approach the speed of light, much less go beyond it.

What the Zetans have is gravity wave propulsion systems. When you distort gravity, you distort space, enabling the distance between two distant objects to be greatly reduced. See the difference?

This does not mean traveling beyond the speed of light. It means bending space and greatly shortening the trip in the process.

Gravity wave energies surrounding a spacecraft may indeed offer some protection. However, as is evidenced by the Operation Desert Storm downing of a UFO - probably a television probe for the Zetans to monitor the war from afar - their metal can still be penetrated and they can still be shot down.

Additionally, Bob Lazar also reported that when he worked at S4 he saw Zetan spacecraft metal that had a large hole in it from the military purposely proving that it can be overcome.

The upshot: Reticulan metal alloys are very tough and light. But they can still be penetrated with moderately advanced artillery shells and missiles. The Zetans know that we know this - ergo one of the reasons why they feel they are losing control of the farm.

If the government really had these things, they would have disappeared him before he had a chance to sneeze.

In the old days when they murdered Secretary of State James Forrestal after he made it known that he intended to publicly disclose the government's knowledge of extraterrestrials, yes, that was the case.

But now it is not so easy. Too many people know too much and are well-known. They would have to literally murder hundreds if not thousands. In doing so, they would indirectly blow the secret - or should I say secrets - that they desperately wish to remain hidden.

How convenient that there is once again absolutely no way to corroborate this information.

In 2000, UFO Magazine came out with a book called Flying Saucers 101 - Everything you ever wanted to know about unidentified flying saucers by Harold E. Burt. The point I made about Ben Rich saying that the US military already has the ability to traverse the stars (as said to Jan C. Harzon, MUFON California state section director) is well-known among ufologists. In the book it is quoted on page 326.

Look it up.

Oh yes Bob Lazar. This man has been debunked to death. I've seen a number of his "lectures" about gravity wave propulsion and the science is CRAP.

I have not yet come across an argument against Lazar that holds up to in-depth investigation. And his theories are corroborated in other areas of the ufology community, e.g., with John Lear who knew him personally.

Moreover, Bob Lazar runs a company called United Nuclear. If he was not a physicist, engineer and scientist he would not be able to do what he does with that company.

Look it up.

OK, I'm just going to say it. This whole war thing is made up. It isn't happening. Aaaahhh thats better. Sorry, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Feel better now?

Maybe you need to stop asking so many questions, the answers of which you really don't want to know.

Please show me this information. I would love to see it.

It is not anyone's job in ATS to spoon feed those who refuse to do some homework of their own. I suggest you perform a net search on what you seek.

Their not actually Reticulans but they are called the go'ould The first ship we used to defend against them was the Promethius....Isn't it interesting how much this sounds like a Stargate plot line?

Before civilization started on this planet and there were only hominids hundreds of thousands of years ago, the Anunnaki (Zetan-Reptilians) arrived and colonized. This is corroborated by Linda Moulton Howe in the Companion Tape of The Mysterious Origins of Man documentary, as well as from the archaeological evidence presented by Zecharia Sitchin in deciphering Akkadian and the older Sumerian clay tablets.

Look that up.

Science fiction came about after the fact and was at least in part inspired by all the past and present stories about the influence of extraterrestrials.

In truth, they were here all along.

So we're as super advanced as the super advanced aliens now?

Not quite. I listed their strategic and tactical advantages in my first post earlier in this thread. Re-read it.

Not to be rude...

Too late

...but you have this huge story line plotted out in great detail yet absolutely no evidence. If it really were real, there would be solid evidence of this.

No net forum has proof of extraterrestrials. If you seek that here you will be disappointed. People have died because of their evidence. ATS could not stay in operation if they had proof of Zetan-aliens. The aliens and the government would shut down this entire operation. Your personal illumination is simply not worth that price.

But there is still an abundance of evidence. And with careful analysis and logical extrapolation, combined with personal experience and highly crafted intuition, a great deal can be learned about the aliens that harvest this planet and its peoples selfishly.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
reply to post by Enrikez

Hey man, I really have no idea what to tell you. Its not like they are the only beings I can do that with. My own wife and I can do the exact same thing together. Honestly it really isnt all that hard to mentally transmit your thoughts. People do it all the time and most have no idea how to translate what they think or feel telepathically.

I know you have nothing to tell me. Your claims are conveniently immune to proof. Yet you expect us to believe you at your word alone. Which would be acceptable to me if not for the fact that you shut down people believing in Jesus, simply for their lack of proof.

That's called hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syress
For the people asking for proof i dont understand what do you want to be provided a fedex parcel with a alien head inside of it?
This is ufo and aliens here no one has evidence all we have are a few blurred distant distorted shots of spaceships.

That's fine.

Proof of Aliens doesn't exist or is not accessable to us. My problems start when people want me to believe them (with no proof), but the same people demand proof from others (in this thread, concerning religion).

Once again, I will say that this is called hypocrisy and is deplorable.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Again, what sort of proof would you have people post?

We would like the same level of simple proof that it would take to convince us that the Eiffel Tower is real. A lot of us have never seen the Eiffel Tower, but we're pretty sure it exists. Why?

1. Identity. We know who took the picture, or can find out. We don't have to settle for photos from that darned untrustworthy Mr. Anonymous.
2. We got multiple witnesses, lots of them, none of them anonymous.
3. Photos? You bet! Nice, clear photos and videos. No blurry. No CGI.
4. We got corraboration from experts, government officals, and other authorities who say that, yes, the Eiffel Tower really exists.
5. If we wanted to, we could actually go to France and see it and touch it if we wanted to.
That should do it. Simple, easy. How hard could it be? Just get us that small amount of evidence, and we'll call it proof. Thanks!

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Backing up to page 1 ...
two giant bases on Mars?!
1. you've heard that they exist?
2. that sounds like you're making that part up about them being destroyed, just my gut feeling though, since I can't prove that they exist.

Got to find myself a current Mars thread on ATS.

This new war sounds like a continuation of the current one!

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Brock Gel]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

I have come to the realization that I really cant prove life experience to other people in this regard.

If you can prove to us they dont exist based on what we see on the net that could be most helpful.

As far as the mars things goes, that was stated by somebody else and I was looking for verifacation. It was said that the Draco attacked our bases, killing the humans who inhabit them (300,000) deaths.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
1. Identity. We know who took the picture, or can find out. We don't have to settle for photos from that darned untrustworthy Mr. Anonymous.
2. We got multiple witnesses, lots of them, none of them anonymous.
3. Photos? You bet! Nice, clear photos and videos. No blurry. No CGI.
4. We got corraboration from experts, government officals, and other authorities who say that, yes, the Eiffel Tower really exists.
5. If we wanted to, we could actually go to France and see it and touch it if we wanted to.

So, lots of witness testimony, photos, testimony and corroboration from government officials and authorities....

Well all that already exists! See the Disclosure Project and the other recent press conference. And there are already loads of photos and footage. Check out things like the "Phoenix Lights" and the STS-75 incident.

The only thing we can't help you with is #5, we can't provide a craft or an alien being for you to observe and touch. Though I'm sure many would love to be able to.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Come on, ask the aliens to mathematically describe a black hole. Quantum gravity must be a piece of cake for them, and you'll win a Nobel prize in the process. If you really are in contact with them, that would be a solid, verifiable evidence. No pics required

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'm waiting to see if Farnsworth's 2 posts are going to be addressed or not.

All you people who think those super-advanced, super-enlightened "aliens" are going to end up being our saviours are nothing but heathen, worshipping the same gods our pagan ancestors did, only a la 21st century thank you very much.

Goes to show you how that man doesn't "evolve" and that there's nothing new under the sun, only new packaging.

Bible-believers have been on the look-out for these things for years.
Those devilish beings are going to show-up as mankind's saviours and are going to be received with open arms by a God-hating, Christ rejecting humanity which never could tolerate truth because it exposed man's heart as hopelessly evil.

And hat's off to the few sane ones who noted the fact that those demi-gods you folks are worshipping are just as stuck in warfare as we war, only on a bigger scale. Common sense is so refreshing. You have been starred.

Now observe, kindly folk:

2Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

So much for your "enlightened ones"

Ancient Mystic, you have an interesting avatar, but I would only direct you to this:

Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

It's a funny thing that Bible isn't it, how it's got everybody's number...

And for everybody who delights in rejecting the word of God and revels in ushering-in alien-saviours:

2Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed,

(that Wicked is the antichrist, Satan incarnate)

whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;

Why?

because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

But of course, you intellectual, evolved, enlightened, educated and cultured folks will believe anything and anybody before you believe the words of God.

Flame on, gentlemen.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Isaiah 24:21]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join