It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaiah 24:21
Flame on, gentlemen.

That's just the problem, we can't count on anyone to be our savior. Not Jesus, not aliens, not Buddha, or anyone else. We can only be our own saviors. As for your absurd accusations of everyone here(including who the aliens worship), you are doing just the same by pretending you're more enlightened because you've read the bible.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Faith must have a foundation.
Yes, I do have a foundation, otherwise I'd be a fool.
The Bible is my foundation and I trust it as a historical book.
Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant, I'm just telling you that yes, my faith rests on some authority.
Comparing the oldest, most-read, most influencial book of all time to some voice in a guy's head is nothing short of idiotic.

Besides the Book affords me no ground for boasting, for it is not my wisdom.
I came as a wretched sinner to the Lord Jesus Christ and he saved my soul from hell and graciously taught me out of his book.
I'm not "enlightened" because I've been "chosen" by super-spiritual light-beings.
That said, I sure would like to see you save your soul from hellfire.
We can't even save ourselves from war, sickness, family breakups, and what have you.

Psalm 22:29 [...]and none can keep alive his own soul.

Mark 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

save ourselves...what a joke...you mean the prospect of your own death and 6000 years of human history have taught you nothing?

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Isaiah 24:21]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaiah 24:21

How about you post without trying to attack people because of something they believe. Also, who says everyone who believes in alien life worships them like gods? I believe in them, but I don't worship them. I think of them as nothing more than life on other planets.

With all due respect, using religion to push your own belief on others is pretty pathetic. It shows you have no respect in others beliefs or opinions at all. You just completely ignore pretty much everything and only stick with what your closed mind will believe.

Can you hand over God? Can't do that can you? The same way we can't hand over alien bodies or ships. Yet some people like you feel the need to constantly tell people that God exists and when asked to prove it, I always see answers like "Just look around you, that's proof enough". Sorry but it's not enough proof for a lot of people.

I find it pretty odd that people can believe there's a God that created everything. Yet they can't possibly believe that other planets may have life. Why would God only create one planet with life? If you were God would you really only put life on one of them? Wouldn't it make sense to have different forms of life on different planets? What would be the point of one single species in the entire universe be? It would be pretty pointless to even explore space wouldn't it? I mean nothing's out there so why bother?

I'm not attacking you, I believe in God. Just bringing up some points. People like you telling us that you need better pictures, better videos and physical evidence of alien life is getting old. I don't see any of you showing images/videos or physical evidence of God. Yet you're 100% positive there's a God out there. Why? I can explain what led me to believe, but that's my experience and only proves to me there's a God. I can't use that to prove it to others so I don't force it on people.

If there really is two forms of alien life at war right now, why exactly does that mean they're both evil and are of Satan? Simply because they're not from Earth? That to me is a pretty pathetic thing to believe and you have no proof of that at all also. You're taking words from a book that can be seen in different ways by different people. Just because you believe it means one thing, doesn't mean it's a fact and that it's what everyone should be believe. It could mean the complete opposite of what you think.

I'll end this here because when I see people abusing religion to force beliefs on others it gets me pretty angry and I don't want to end up saying something that'll get me banned.

We can't have a decent thread on here anymore without religion coming into play and it's really aggravating. It's happening soo much now that I'm about to just quit coming to ATS completely. These people come in and bomb the thread with quotes from the bible and pretty much call people who don't believe them ignorant and it's just annoying.

I didn't attack any religion by anything I said in this thread. I believe in God myself and I respect people of any religion. What I can't respect are those that abuse it to push an agenda.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
*sigh* here we go again

A) I didn't use religion. I spoke about the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible.
Things different are not equal.

B) The post was addressed to a specific group of people.
In any case I stick with what the Bible defines as worship, which is not exclusive to bowing in front of something but is a lot more spiritual in nature.

C) I actually believe those beings exist including Dracos and Pleadeans and what not. So we're not arguing over that.
I simply differ on who they truly are.

D) Nobody "forced" anything. Calling wrong "wrong" and right "right" is not forcing. People throw that word around loosely.
According to your definition of "forcing" everybody is guilty of "forcing".
You forced me in your post.
I just don't adhere to the definitions of a limp-wristed society.

I could address a few more points but that should clear a few things up.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnswoth
Come on, ask the aliens to mathematically describe a black hole. Quantum gravity must be a piece of cake for them, and you'll win a Nobel prize in the process. If you really are in contact with them, that would be a solid, verifiable evidence. No pics required

And what if their mathematical description of a black hole is beyond our ability to comprehend? It could be like trying to explain long division to someone from a culture that hasn't developed the concept of zero.

Angus

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Todal
Provide proof if you wish your theories to be believed.

The problem with that is that once proof has been provided, you no longer have the option to believe, do you?

God help us if our controllers fabricate "proof". Most people in our society won't stand a chance...

[edit on 20/11/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Not having had the time to go through the entire thread; yes - I DO know of at least one other source that makes the claim of alleged benevolent extraterrestrials, attempting to quench the reptilian/draconian/grey alliance in at least this sector of the galaxy, and currently having aligned around our little blue orb.

The source I am speaking of is a certain Mr. "THor" (with a large H). He supposedly resides in Austria, where he earns a living by manufacturing tachyon/orgone devices (of which he appears to be quite famous), and art, the latter however of questionable quality.

Well, I just now ran a Google on his name to get his (alleged) last name right ("Hephaistos"), and one of the first hits is an article on the (very visit-worthy) Educate-yourself website, where Mr. THor - whom according to himself is a deity reincarnate and by some means in contact and alliance with the above mentioned benevolent et civilizations - discusses the topic of this thread.

And There Was A Battle In The Heavens, Part 1

Mr. THor also runs a Yahoo group (after being kicked out of e.g. "Underground Bases"), in which he sporadically posts often rather indiscrete replies to other group member's posts, but also sometimes longer posts describing the current situtation in near space in regards to the topic here discussed, and the "true" history of Earth in regards to myth-debunking and its reoccuring contact with et's throughout the ages.

Not long ago, Mr. THor let the group members know that there would be an increase in the attacks on the reptilians/dracos/grey ships by our friendly neighbourhood Nordics (my words), and that strange light phenomenon would maybe be noted as a direct consequence of this.

The next evening or the evening after, a friend suddenly turned her attention to the dark clear night, visible through large windows in my home. She said she had seen "strange lights". They turned up again, and again. Now I could see them too. They weren't fireworks-extraordinary-lights - but they were something I had not seen before, and indeed strange. The best way to describe them would perhaps be explosions taking place very far away.

Not being astronomically knowledgeable, the observed phenomenon could very well have been known and occuring frequently enough for it to have a name, nevertheless of course with Mr. THor's "warning" in mind, it all seemed a tad coincidental.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by Jigore
Do not come to ATS to tell fancy story unless you have proof to back them
jfj123 (who is propably a lawyer
) ask proof from the beginning to back-up your story and you have fail to provide any.
In my book a story without proof is a speculation and skunk is here for that purpose.

Again, what sort of proof would you have people post?

Photographs? Video footage?

Documents?

Testimony from witnesses?

All those things are already on here in copious amounts.

And yet piles and piles of evidence still isn't enough for some. There will always be those who won't believe anything until the government tells them it's OK to on TV.

Yes there are stories people tell. I wouldn't call it testimony as they were not sworn in, questioned or debriefed in any way.

One clear photograph would be nice. I have seen a lot of either blury photos or very clearly FAKE photos. I've never seen one photo that is clear enough to make a determination of what the object is in the photo.

Video? same problem as above with photos.

Documents? Please show me one official document that says alien, alien craft, etc.. has been determined.

Once again, I keep seeing VERY SPECIFIC information written about multiple types of alien species. For this VERY SPECIFIC evidence to be accurate and real and as widespread as it is claimed, there MUST be physical EVIDENCE to prove what has been said. I have NEVER seen any PHYSICAL evidence posted here to back up ANYTHING that has been stated.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Though Dean believes the universe is "crammed with intelligent life," he no longer speaks publicly on the extraterrestrial presence because, as he explained, people are not ready for the "theological implications." According to Dean, there is ample evidence to suggest that alien intelligences have not only visited our planet, but have genetically manipulated humanity, as well as established every major religion on Earth.

1. I'm sure the universe is crammed with intelligent life.
2. Here is your typical problem. This super expert won't talk about it anymore.
3. According to Dean there is ample evidence. Well great then lets see it! It's only evidence if it's available for review. Until it is, it's just a story.
4. I would really like to see the genetic testing he had done to prove that the human race was genetically manipulated. Currently, thousands and thousands of geneticists have been working with the human genome and NONE of them have described any detected manipulation yet Dean who is not a geneticist can prove it? Money + Mouth = Evidence.

Dean also pointed out that "black government" agencies, like the MJ-12, actually do exist and seek to "control the reality of the massive extraterrestrial presence." He also shared the story of a rumored secret meeting between President Eisenhower and an alien being. Dean said the meeting did happen and there is a film of the event, which shows humanoid creatures exiting from a golden disc, to prove it.

Excellent. This is the first time I have seen the word "STORY" posted here. Wow, lets see the video

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Isaiah,

I am not in the camp of those who feel that we will be saved by "super-advanced aliens."

I am in the camp of those who know that we will only be saved by our own rarefied spiritual development - through years of using Heart Chakra Radiance - and Ascension into The Light.

This process doesn't require the worship of anyone.

What it does require is advanced spiritual discipline.

There are various ways to serve. Some of us are better at being Guardians while others are better at being Unifiers or cultural leaders. It all depends upon one's focus in Radiance and the ability to use The Light (when discarnate or after Ascension) in constructive ways. All of which are improved upon through the daily use of HCR.

Ancient Mystic, you have an interesting avatar...

Thanks. That is more a representation of me than a physical photograph would be.

...but I would only direct you to this:

Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

Ah Luke. I knew him well. Last I heard the soul of Luke was a wealthy family man living in Pennsylvania. He was heavily involved as a director of a Catholic fund raising organization. He never quite grew beyond his Chrisitian-Group Entity affiliations. Sad but true. Maybe he will overcome that later on when things become more clear, when the energies of The Light are much more obvious to those in the flesh.

Accurate past life awareness is also a benefit of channeling discarnate Saints. In his case, he knew who he was, as most realize when that awareness is given to them. But the discarnate Saints don't give that info all the time, only occasionally when it is pertinent.

In the Bible, Paul/Saul of Tarsus talks about the discrimination of spirits. Discrimination is what it is all about.

We only align ourselves with discarnate Saints. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending upon one's affiliation and culture, Jesus has been found to not be a God or lesser god or even a discarnate Saint. Jesus/Issa has been found to only have been an angel prophet.

In referring to the traditional paradigm of seven astral planes that is found in many metaphysical schools of thought, angel prophets channel discarnate communities or Group Entities that reside on the Fourth Plane. The Fourth Plane is where the religious heavens reside in all the world's major religions.

Angel channelers are drawn to the color yellow (and sometimes violet) because the energies they channel - on the Fourth Plane - are representative of yellow-energy angels.

In the discarnate dimensions, as with the physical spectrum of color, the closest color to white is not yellow or violet, but sky blue.

This is why halos and auras surrounding Issa/Jesus over the centuries in illustrations have predominantly been yellow. A recent example of this was at the funeral of Pope John Paul. Behind his casket on the wall was a large painting of "an ascending Jesus." In the painting the aura and energies surrounding Jesus was all yellow. Not white and not sky blue.

We only align ourselves with sky blue and white energies. These are the Dominant Aura Colors of discarnate Saints. Over the years they have proven themselves to be more accurate in the discernment of spirits, in past life awareness, and in prophecy than the angel collectives of the traditional religions like Christianity.

References...

Spiritual Correspondence

The Traditional Seven Planes & Beyond

Next time you pray and/or meditate with the Christian god in mind, take note of the abundance of yellow discarnate energies in your midst. Those angel collectives or Group Entities on the Fourth Plane are not spirituallly-telekinetically strong enough to overcome the hostile Reticulans that use people here like laboratory animals and slaves. They offer no total solution. That has always been the problem with angels. They are not spiritually advanced enough to orchestrate major progressive change.

If you want the absolute truth about anything, you will only get it from those in the Sixth and Seventh Planes, i.e., those with a Dominant Aura Color of sky blue or white.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Sorry, this whole war thing doesn't make sense.

You have a super advanced interstellar species at war with other species. I was told by someone here that none of them have shielding so what are they shooting at each other? Insults?
We currently have enough nuclear weapons on this planet to completely destroy it. Now move us forward 1000 years. Anti-matter weapons would be more then assumed at this point. Maybe even some type of gravity weapon or singularity weapon that could wipe out an entire planet in a few minutes. So how did these warring species survive without completely wiping each other out with such advanced weaponry?

It's a good story but nothing more.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
"This process doesn't require the worship of anyone."

Sure it does: you.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I am sorry but i am confused
This is what i have so far correct me if i am wrong please

The greys reptilians and draconis are allied with each other and are trying to kill humans and are at war with other aliens?

Now arnt the greys the ones that we meet at Roswell?

If someone has a site about the factions of this aliens and what there intentions are could they please link?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
James Cazbolt N.S.A. Psychic Assassin recently talked about an impending war on Coast to Coast. He was told from NSA insider that war is on the horizon. I have known about this as well for some time after being contacted by the Pleidian/Andromeda E.T.s around 1996. Our planet is currently surrounded by thousands of Races that have arrived in Mother Ship Craft among others. The earth itself if being surrounded by a large Force of Higher Light Beings. The forces are here to break our bonds with the Draco (Lizard Race) or Orion Syndicate who have been here on this planet in force enslaving us through currupted Government officials by various methods.

J.Cazbolt also talks about advanced technology our Govt has that can be added to telescopes to view these ships. Stating Jose E. who photographs rods also have pics of these ships. Its total discloser and why arent we talking about it?

Anyone else aware of this war?

Has anyone heard about our Mars colonies being eliminated? Called Adam and Eve? 300,000 humans lost to the Draco.

Hi, is there anywhere where we can listen to this interview for free? I've tried ringing James but he's not about. I have concerns about James saying that the government have this telescope adaptor and his promotion of Jose Escamillas rip off Interstellar video. Jose has very little footage of these large craft and is charging people to buy it when it has been released for free with 4 hours o0f extra footage which he has not got. No money was ever paid to the astronomer which took the footage, if he had been paid then you would all be seeing closer and better images of these craft as he would have had the money to buy the bigger telescope. James should not be promoting Jose Escamillas work on this subject.
Do you have any more info regarding these points please as I am unable to listen to the interview? I believe James may have his wires crossed on these points.
John Lenard Walson has already been the victim of his own success, lets not do this all over again and create another Tesla situation, this man and his work must be protected from control and manipulation.

thanks, Gridkeeper.
The craft can be seen for free at www.abovespaceandtime.blip.tv...
or this compilation video taken from all the FREE films :
F.A.S.T. Real Star Wars - Compilation of 40 Space UFO videos

thanks, Gridkeeper.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Now observe, kindly folk:

2Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

So much for your "enlightened ones"

Well this is similar to something I've been trying to say.

For example, the story of Lucifer, who led a rebellion in "the heavens" (in Space) and he and his "fallen angels" were exiled to Earth.

The locals may have worshipped him as the "Light-Bringer" or "Illuminated One" - when in reality his intent may have been to deceive, manipulate, and control people. Which could be why his name became associated with "devil" and "Satan", when in reality it means "Illuminated One".

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaiah 24:21

Improving one's ability to love genuinely and deeply has nothing to do with self-worship or the worship of a FALSE GOD.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Syress,

Yes, the aliens at Roswell were reportedly (and likely) Zetan-Greys.

Some of the information about extraterrestrials that is circulating stems from disinformation.

There are no other physical space-aliens in opposition. The whole idea of benevolent aliens having it out with the Reticulans is pure propaganda.

Furthermore, the Pleiadians are only alien spirits; they have no ships, bodies, or weapons.

Physically speaking, there are only those aliens who are based out of the Zeta 2 Reticuli System and who are cultivating a Hybrid army from a long-term breeding program. The purpose of which is to eventually overthrow in an official capacity all the world's governments.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
this is something i found on Alex Collier, interesting.....believable? i don't know.

Based on the age of the Suns and the planets in our galaxy, it was decided that the human life form was to be created in the Lyran system. The human race lived there for approximately 40 million years, evolving. The orientation of the human race in Lyrae was agricultural in nature. Apparently, we were very plentiful and abundant, and lived in peace.

Then, one day, huge craft appeared in the sky.

A large ship came out of the huge craft and approached the planet Bila, and reptilians from Alpha Draconis disembarked. Apparently, the Alpha Draconians and the Lyrans were afraid of each other. I told you before that the Alpha Draconians were apparently the first race in our galaxy to have interstellar space travel, and have had this capability for 4 billion years. Well, when the Draconians came and saw Bila, with all its abundance and food and natural resources, the Draconians wanted to control it. There was apparently a mis-communication or misunderstanding between the Draconians and Lyran humans.

The Lyrans wanted to know more about the Draconians before some kind of "assistance" was offered. The Draconians mistook the communication as a refusal, and subsequently destroyed three out of 14 planets in the Lyran system. The Lyrans were basically defenseless. The planets Bila, Teka and Merck were destroyed. Over 50 million Lyran humans were killed. It is at this point in history that the Draconians began to look at humans as a food source. This is how old the struggle is between the reptilian and human races. Now, I must make the point that not all the reptilian or human races are "dark". There is a mix. When we start meeting these races, you are going to have to trust your gut instinct. But, they are coming. Hale Bopp is on its way here. It is not a comet. 

The Draconians: AC: The Draconians are the force behind the repression of human populations everywhere in this galaxy instilling fear-based belief systems and restrictive hierarchies. I asked Morenae about them, and he said, "the Draconian race is probably the most understood race of beings. I have witnessed a deep respect for this race." The Andromedans consider the Draconians the "ultimate warriors," in a negative sense. Moranae continues, " the Draconians are the oldest reptilian race in our universe.

Their forefathers came to our universe from another separate universe or reality system. When this occurred, no one really knows. The Draconians themselves are not really clear on when they got here. The Draconians teach their masses that they were here in this universe first, before humans, and as such they are heirs to the universe and should be considered royalty. They find disgust in the fact that humans do not recognize this as a truth. They have conquered many star systems and have genetically altered many of the life forms they have encountered.

The area of the galaxy most densely populated with Draconian sub-races is in the Orion system, which is a huge system, and systems in Rigel and Capella. The mind 
set or consciousness of the majority of races in these systems is Service-to-Self, and as such they are always invading, subverting and manipulating less advanced races, and using their technology for control and domination. This is a very old and ancient war, and the peace that does not exist is always being tested by these beings, who believe that fear rules, and love is weak.

They believe that those they perceive to be less fortunate, in comparison to them, are meant to be slaves. This belief system is promoted at birth in the reptilian races, wherein the mother, after giving birth, will abandon the offspring to fend for themselves. If they survive they are cared for by a warrior class that uses these children for games of combat and amusement.". So, you can see that the reptilians are forever stuck in survival mode. This means they have no boundaries in what they will do to other beings.

(theres more if you want me to post it)

[edit on 083030p://am3055 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I found this link while searching for answers. www.premieres.com...

Maybe a clue can be found here.

That video above may be what they were talking about, when having filmed these UFOs with telescopes.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sorry I haven't read this whole thread but a war between aliens does remind me of an old UK abduction case I heard of years ago. Apparently some UFO researchers decided to introduce an abductee to another family who had also been abducted in a car incident, just to compare experiences. They took this person to the family's house and it was hate at first sight. The man didn't get past the front door. There was a lot of screaming and yelling and salt throwing if I remember correctly. Anyone remember this? I think the conclusion was that these folk had been abducted by warring "aliens" and so wanted absolutely nothing to do with the enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join