It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaiah 24:21
Well...here I sit as a Bible-believer, with 2 thoughts that are utterly striking:

I appreciate what you are saying. But these so called ETs mayvery well be angles...some are fallen, most are not, but they go about business here. Who is to say they are not interdimensinal beings? How do they traverse the skies? Is it possible they have ships? Who and what are aliens as we understand them? Beings from another planet in the universe, or something else? I think they are interdimensional entities (Angles) that shift in and out of our existance...most are benevolent and some are not. Whether they have a home planet or not is unknown. How they materialize into our realm is unknown. Where their plane of existance is...is unknown. Have they influenced humanity in the past?...most definately. Are they presently acting in collusion with world governments ? ...no, I don't think so, not yet, not directly anyway, ...but governments are influenced by them. Do parts of the government know of their existance? ...almost certainly. What else do we know about them; how are they manifesting themselves and what is there agenda? Is there evidence of their existance? ...yes, if you look in the right place. They seem to possess the ability to appear visible in humanoid form, but are incorporeal, meaning disembodied, spiritual, ghostly, or ethereal beings that have intellect, emotion, and will. Do you know there are recorded events of UFOs having dogfights in our skies? ...as reported by local newspaper.

Researcher intrigued after rash of UFO sightings on lake

By Jennifer Smith
Staff reporter

Jul 06 2007

Did you see an unidentified flying object touch down on Okanagan Lake
Monday evening?

Well, apparently at least three of your neighbours did and they all
managed to track down preeminent B.C. UFO researcher Brian Vike to
report the phenomenon.

Late Monday evening Vike started receiving reports of an
unidentifiable fireball hovering over the lake.

"Everything seemed to look good and usually you can tell if it's a
hoax or not," said Vike, who was furiously contacting local media for
help by Tuesday morning.

Kelowna has been a hot spot for Vike who operates a UFO research
organization, HBCC UFO Research, out of his home in Houston, B.C.

Back in 2003 two women reported an incredible alien encounter on a
Kelowna street and it wound up among Vike's biggest cases.

The sighting was featured in a CTV special and even wound up on the
Montel Williams show as fodder for a famous psychic.

So when three sightings were reported on the same night this week out
of Kelowna, Vike figured it was worth some attention.

The first sighting was by a woman walking her dog in Westbank who
noticed a fireball that appeared to dive into the lake and then
return to the air.

"This thing ended up coming back out of the water and started to hurl
toward a different looking object very high in the sky, which is
totally bizarre," said Vike.

An excerpt from the email she sent the UFO researcher shows just how
upsetting the episode was for the pet owner.

"OK, I don't know what happened last night but it was the most
frightening, incredible, and down right terrifying thing I have ever
seen," she wrote. "…I ducked for cover thinking of a meteor or
asteroid or something. I started to freak out and yell and as I was
standing up, something came literally shooting back out of the water
and I saw it start to hurtle towards a different looking object very
high in the sky."

The sighting reportedly occurred at 11 p.m. Vike does not give out
the names of those who make reports to protect their privacy but he
does go to great lengths to verify their claims.
www.hbccufo.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus65And what if their mathematical description of a black hole is beyond our ability to comprehend? It could be like trying to explain long division to someone from a culture that hasn't developed the concept of zero.

Angus

That was a weak answer, although expected. The last resort of a hoaxer is usually to say that something either beyond our comprehension, or too dangerous for us to know. *sigh*
We have countless mathematical concepts that are almost impossible to understand. The beauty of mathematics is that even though we don't fully understand them, we can verify them.

You guys just picked whatever alien story / eyewitness report you could find online to make your war tale. Now you use that as "evidence". Links to unverified encounters and new age websites will never be evidence in my book.

First, all the "alien races" you use can be traced to a person here on earth. The Pleiadeans were introduced by Billy Meier, a known hoaxer. Reptilians by The attention seekers John Rhodes and David Icke. Greys became popular with the Betty and Barney Hill incident. Also, their appearance has changed a lot thanks to Hollywood.

Second, the alien races are all humanoids. and don't try to feed me the we-all-have-the-same-origin line without anything to back it up besides links to threads that are even more incredible than this one.
As if the humanoid body type wasn't bad enough, you also give them human traits.

I remember when I used to come to this forum to get informed. This place used to be filled with serious research. Now it's crawling with threads like this one. This isn't bad per se. I love to think up possible scenarios and dream about the day we really make contact, I just hate when someone tries to pass them as a fact.

And just so you know. You are quick to dismiss the Bible as a fabrication. I'm not a religious person, but I acknowledge the fact that research has proven that a lot of characters in the Bible actually existed, and some events really did take place. So even though I don't believe in god, he has a lot more going for him than your alien fellas.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We are here to work together to find what evidence can be presented to one another. This may not meet your scientific method as exact science. No evidence can be presented to you that can show anything beyond what we experience. Most of my visitations are coming from beings that aren't even in physical bodies. I personally have no way of recording my visitation, not with the equipment I own even if it could be done.

Dreams, visions, automatic self awareness is what most people work off of. Science really fails to open up to this form of contact. Closest thing Ive seen to it was the movie "Contact", when the being(s) showed themselves in a non threatening way. You remember that experience was often discounted because she was alone. I could say that a being by the name of SamyazaStar came to talk to me but that really would make very little difference. I have no real proof or evidence to back that up.

We have come to an understanding that our experience may fill in the blanks. Realize that if something is going on no matter how small the link or information presented might be, its a start. We have to start someplace and if that means taking what has been presented at face value then at least we have something to work with.

Please, to all who read this thread* Share of self, because even if its not the truth to most, its truth to you. Maybe at long last our reality can be seen through a greater reality. Why not start here?

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DracoEX
Ha HA ha....

If There are A race of beings more advanced than our own WHY in the hell would thay come thousands of billions of light-years to bother us.

Oh for Gaia's sakes! - Please do yourself & us all a favor & stop slipping to simple, mundane questions; - First of all, what makes you think we ar ethe centre of the friggin universe?????? While we are busy WASTING our time arguing over proof or not, we could look out the window & see that it's too late, for there are tons of huge scary ass ships in the sky. Just look at the fact that if all the accounts from our ancestors, ancient civilizations, Sumarian tablets, disclosureproject.org; were presented to a jury, it would be finalized that we have been infiltrated by a malevolent species who host on planets like ours. (that are develloping life, so they can be manipulated). - Why do their Pyramids point to the sky??? Probably because they are sick &tired of living underground, & under the guize of politicians & the Monarchy... - And yes, this seems like Sci-Fi because Sci-fi was designed to make people say; Ummm. dude.... That was a movie... IT's not real...
JUST READ THE BIGGEST SECRET by David Icke, - BTW, he's on Coast to coast TONIGHT!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
okay; VERY simple; 10% of stars have planets, therefore there are ... (multiply amount of toxic particles coming out of that person's exhaust pipe you can see idling out your window by the amount of braincells he has lost due to the chemicals INSIDE the car)... (BIG NUMBER) life-forming planets out there... - I cannot believe we still have to point out the obvious, like when people were exploring the Earth, & some said ;' There are no people on the other side! You're CRAZY! Anyways, the Earth is FLAT! . - Well, people's worldviews are FLAT.... - It's time to wake up, or else... So, wake up & smell the Reptillian, because if we don't we'll be all dead... - I MEAN IF IT WERE MERELY A POSSIBILITY THAT THIS WAS TRUE, IT WOULD BE FOOLISH TO NOT CONSIDER IT AS A REAL THREAT... - The government is a weapon of mass-destruction, perhaps it's time we go EAT SOME REPTILLIAN MEAT TONIGHT!!!! - Let's turn the tables, & show 'em who's planet this REALLY is... (yes, I'm
as hell)

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by criticalunity

Could you please provide proof and evidence to support your claims?

10% of stars are inhabitable? Did you go to these systems yourself and observe it with your eyes?

[edit on 20-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnswoth
That was a weak answer, although expected. The last resort of a hoaxer is usually to say that something either beyond our comprehension, or too dangerous for us to know. *sigh*
We have countless mathematical concepts that are almost impossible to understand. The beauty of mathematics is that even though we don't fully understand them, we can verify them.

Speaking of weak and expected answers...
Yes we can verify them, asuming our knowledge is close enough to understand. You very conveniently ignored the example I gave. Prior to the development of the concept of zero as a placeholder, long division was impossible to perform. If they are thousands of years beyond us in tech, it's entirely possible that their math is beyond us as well.

With a large enough gap in knowledge, we might be able to prove the math. Although it could take us years to figure it out and do so. I've always been very good with math. Even so, the jump from algebra to calculus was a big one. I still don't completely understand derivatives and half the time fail to solve the problem.

And just so you know. You are quick to dismiss the Bible as a fabrication. I'm not a religious person, but I acknowledge the fact that research has proven that a lot of characters in the Bible actually existed, and some events really did take place. So even though I don't believe in god, he has a lot more going for him than your alien fellas.

I am? I'm a hoaxer and I'm quick to dismiss the bible? It's amazing that you know that much about me from one post. For the record, I'm not a hoaxer -- I do like to play devil's advocate. Also, I don't dismiss the bible, but neither am I a fundamentalist.

Angus

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What dribble. An ET war????

Never have I laughed so hard!!!!! l.m.f.a.o.

I always new there were some real far out nuts in this country but man you not only take the cake, you take the whole f'n bakery.

If there hear and we are next, what the "f" are they waiting for, I mean if they are so advanced, why are we still here.

I like a good Sci-fi story as good as the next guy but you really seem to by into it.

What a joke.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus65...You very conveniently ignored the example I gave. Prior to the development of the concept of zero as a placeholder, long division was impossible to perform. If they are thousands of years beyond us in tech, it's entirely possible that their math is beyond us as well....

Actually, the question is not important. I gave other examples of things you can ask them in an earlier post. But I bet that you'll continue to dance around any attempt to get some verifiable facts from you. You will keep on blending in historical events and myths, distorting them to fit your storyline. That will be the only "proof" you'll be able to deliver. A sad mix between occultism and pseudo science.

I'm sorry but if you guys thought that you would generate a serious conversation based on dream recollected alien info, you were wrong. You can't just post here and expect everyone to take your word for it, that's what skunk works is for.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
And yet piles and piles of evidence still isn't enough for some. There will always be those who won't believe anything until the government tells them it's OK to on TV.

Yes there are stories people tell. I wouldn't call it testimony as they were not sworn in, questioned or debriefed in any way.

Groups like The Disclosure Project have been pushing for Congressional hearings for years, but still no luck. So I'm afraid we have no choice but to settle for "stories".

One clear photograph would be nice. I have seen a lot of either blury photos or very clearly FAKE photos. I've never seen one photo that is clear enough to make a determination of what the object is in the photo.

Video? same problem as above with photos.

Try "UFO: Greatest Story Ever Denied". Also things like the famous "Phoenix Lights" mass-sighting.

You'll find though that most photos and footage are just of strange and inexplicable bright lights in the sky. So people go "well that's not an alien ship, that's just a light in the sky". Not realizing that an alien ship could be creating those lights....

Documents? Please show me one official document that says alien, alien craft, etc.. has been determined.

Well, you're in luck, as ATS now has access to the largest collection of documents retrieved by FOIA on Earth!

Once again, I keep seeing VERY SPECIFIC information written about multiple types of alien species. For this VERY SPECIFIC evidence to be accurate and real and as widespread as it is claimed, there MUST be physical EVIDENCE to prove what has been said.

No, why?

If you were, say, a Reptilian alien sneaking around on Earth doing secret business, would you leave all sorts of physical evidence behind for people to find? Would you allow people to photograph or videotape you?

Also, another concept people still aren't getting is that many of these ETs are reported to look just like us, with maybe minor differences in facial features (think Vulcans, Romulans....). So unless you can manage to capture a video of a craft landing and "Humans" coming out, how would you prove it to others?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by criticalunity

To set up Earth as a genesis planet to eventually become one of the sides potential ally in this war.

I believe in alot of what Collier says, it make sense. Read some of my past posts and I have been talking about him alot.

This war going on is real, and the UFO's are real, and all I have is Colliers account as to who is fighting it. Take it for what it is, his information is very detailed.

Also, Blacks, Whites, and why not Greys??

Greys are not little cyborgs the media depicts them as.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Sorry, this whole war thing doesn't make sense.
We currently have enough nuclear weapons on this planet to completely destroy it. Now move us forward 1000 years. Anti-matter weapons would be more then assumed at this point. Maybe even some type of gravity weapon or singularity weapon that could wipe out an entire planet in a few minutes. So how did these warring species survive without completely wiping each other out with such advanced weaponry?

There you have it.

After a certain level of development, galactic warfare would become completely unsustainable. Because people wouldn't just be blowing up ships, buildings, people, cities.... but whole planets, maybe even whole star systems, if they could figure out a way to cause a star to go Supernova.

Which leads me to believe that the ETs aren't here to fight a battle or blow up Earth (they could have already done it a million times over), rather they are here as peacekeepers. They are here to keep our warmongering rulers in check - so that WE don't go out into Space and start blowing things up.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Certain people have the evidence. Certain people will never see the evidence. Thats how it's always been. Some people will live their whole lives waiting for BBC and CNN to give them evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Some of the information about extraterrestrials that is circulating stems from disinformation.

There are no other physical space-aliens in opposition. The whole idea of benevolent aliens having it out with the Reticulans is pure propaganda.

Furthermore, the Pleiadians are only alien spirits; they have no ships, bodies, or weapons.

Physically speaking, there are only those aliens who are based out of the Zeta 2 Reticuli System

But what of all the witness testimony that suggests otherwise? Like Cliff Stone speaking of 57 different races, many of which look just like us?

It seems illogical that ONLY ONE race from ONLY ONE star system would be able to find us and travel here.......

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Very Illogical indeed.

People's minds are stuck in the dogma fed to them for so many years that many will never break out of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Some things ARE dangerous to know!!

You are aware that people have been murdered in order to maintain the UFO/ET/Free-Energy cover-up, right?

Truth can be a very dangerous business.... which is why the ETs are actually doing legit Contactees a favor by not leaving them with smoking-gun Proof to show everyone....

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'm sorry but if you guys thought that you would generate a serious conversation based on dream recollected alien info, you were wrong.

Actually, what I see is that in just a few days, this thread has really taken off and is one of the hottest topics on the whole board right now!

So obviously this is a subject that a lot of people are thinking about and want to discuss.

Also the mods have ignored repeated requests for this thread to be shut down or moved to Skunkworks.

So why not just sit back and enjoy it instead of complaining?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Certain people have the evidence. Certain people will never see the evidence. Thats how it's always been. Some people will live their whole lives waiting for BBC and CNN to give them evidence.

It's certainly true that people have varying standards for proof. For some people, seeing is all they need to believe. These people are generally referred to as "suckers." Some people believe that buying two lottery tickets doubles their odds of winning. A lot of people believe something because it fits in with what they already believe, even though what they already believe is a lot of nonsense.

On the other hand, there are some people who, when presented with admittedly extraordinary claims, would like to see evidence that is suffient in quality to prove past the strangeness of the claims. I don't see where that's a bad thing. The world is already loaded with bunk believed by suckers. I don't see why we need a lot more of it.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Nohup]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Some of the information about extraterrestrials that is circulating stems from disinformation.

There are no other physical space-aliens in opposition. The whole idea of benevolent aliens having it out with the Reticulans is pure propaganda.

Furthermore, the Pleiadians are only alien spirits; they have no ships, bodies, or weapons.

Physically speaking, there are only those aliens who are based out of the Zeta 2 Reticuli System

But what of all the witness testimony that suggests otherwise? Like Cliff Stone speaking of 57 different races, many of which look just like us?

It seems illogical that ONLY ONE race from ONLY ONE star system would be able to find us and travel here.......

Sorry to keep piping up here but what seems illogical is that there are 57 races from other star systems that look "just like us". The probability of this happening are non-existent. There aren't more then one race of humans currently evolving on earth let so to say that 57 separate races evolved on different planets and all look the same simply doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
regarding the post by here now- I can understand your skepticism regarding the different aliens currently living amongst us here on earth, however, perhaps the reason you need solid physical proof is because you have yet to become more conscious of the realities in this realm or dimension we inhabit. I believe that if these aliens, entities, extra terrestrials or what ever you want to call them were to be seen in the public light such as a major news conference disclosing this truth or photos (even genuine photos are not enough for skeptics)...the reality would be the government would have to be accountable for its past as well as present wrong doing, and not to mention for the treaties those in control/power have made at the expense of many human lives. I also believe that the Religions of this world would be questioned to the extent that as it all ties in together would ruin this " ideal " government, as long as these dictators are in control and they have been for decades and since the beginning we will never see news coverage or indepth media coverage questioning the government, instead they will always question the validity of the proof or story......however, those of us that want to stay asleep on some of these real world agendas, because there is lack of proof such as with-pictures, news coverage(remember the Media is controlled by these people in power)...will also be the ones asleep when they are tagged and fed to the lions......I am curious how you believe in E.T's but you cannot believe that they live amongst us as reptilians, dracos, paladians, or whatever??...have you ever seen an E.T?.....if so what more proof do you need?..if not, than how is it that you cannot believe in one form of alien living here yet believe E.T's exist elsewhere without ever seeing there existence?...Hmmm??
Respectfully,
Deepinsyn

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join