It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
Yep, I volunteer. I want to be first. I want to be the one.

Hah! Hah! Hah!

I could kick the crap out of any alien being any day of the week with one hand tied behind my back!!!

What the heck are they waiting for? If they are all around us why not just start the killling???

Let's go, I'm calling out all you aliens, whatever species or planet your from.

Well, I'm waiting...

Thats a real agressive attitude you got there chap, maybe you should calm down and try to attract positiveness instead of negativeness. He who sows violence, harvests violence.

Besides, from my knowledge, human beings dont stand a chance against draconians. They are badass cruel killers, and 10 times stronger than you. One will rip you apart in a second.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

Here is a big fleet of smaller ships.

I think they form outlines of animals.

Check this one for an elephant.
See others for a fish or airplane.

They seem performing for someone.
I think its earth people in earth craft because if something is unknown
the non thinkers will automatically say its alien.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Yes, Alex Collier speaks of the same impending war. Is it true? No idea.

Of course it's not true. The reason is because of the vast time scales in which living beings evolve. The chances of humans evolving at the same rate as klingons and romulans is completely unrealistic and thus is found on tv (along with all the other entertaining nonsense).

What's more realistic is the first intelligent species to evolve would eliminate any evolving competition or limit them in some way... i.e. some thought implant that would keep the species from discovering certain physical principles, ideas etc.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Sorry, Scramjet, you come into the conversation (such as I did) late in the game and write an 'opinion'...that is not the intent of ATS, nor has it ever been. Use your expertise and knowledge to argue your point, or else.

No, the 'or else' was not a threat, before someone construes it to be.

I find the text of this thread interesting (hey! my opinion) but that doesn't mean I can come in and post my opinion as to the validity, unless I have something to back up my claim, in my post.

Jumping in and disagreeing with someone, when you have nothing in return, is disingenuous. Sorry if I'm too harsh here...

I've jumped in, with nothing to support the position presented by the OP, except...Hey! That's interesting, let's hear more!

That's my opinion, but not a declaration of support, pro or con. If I wanted to refute something I saw here, I would bring in evidence to support that claim.

Otherwise, I read and keep my tongue firmly in cheek....until I have strong evidence, not just opinion, to contradict what has been posted.

This applies to other threads, as well. Thanks for your consideration.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Second thought, for Scramjet...

You have an interesting point, made up above, regarding the timescales of species' evolution, especially as it pertains to intelligence, and its progression.

We could be the only sentient lifeform in our Galaxy (Highly improbable). We could be one of many sentient lifeforms within our Galaxy, but of those untold numbers, many are in different levels of development. (Plausible).

IF we are the only sentient lifeform in the Galaxy, then WooHoo!! IT's OURS!!!

However, and this seems more plausible, given the timeframe of Galactic history...there are multiple sentient civilizations that comprise many stages of development...

So, go and ponder that....

adding...jsut an opinion...

[edit to add an opinion]

[edit on 23-12-2007 by weedwhacker]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Those who are too skeptical to be able to wrap their minds around it, should not bother.

This is basically how I feel. Either you are capable of considering the existence of E.T.'s or you're not.

Beyond that, you have to consider just how deeply influenced we have been by E.T.'s without knowing it. I believe we have been interfered with and abused to an extreme by lower-dimensional beings, throughout history - and that likewise, higher vibrational beings have assisted us as well.

Any proof to this? Nope. Either consider it, or move on. Those who are considering it are opening up to all kinds of possibilities and ways for us to break out of the lower-dimensional realities that have been built around us.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Any proof to this? Nope. Either consider it, or move on. Those who are considering it are opening up to all kinds of possibilities and ways for us to break out of the lower-dimensional realities that have been built around us.

I think there is some level of proof, but "they" are very carefully keeping it all hidden away....

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Those who are too skeptical to be able to wrap their minds around it, should not bother.

This is basically how I feel. Either you are capable of considering the existence of E.T.'s or you're not.

Beyond that, you have to consider just how deeply influenced we have been by E.T.'s without knowing it. I believe we have been interfered with and abused to an extreme by lower-dimensional beings, throughout history - and that likewise, higher vibrational beings have assisted us as well.

I respect your believes, maybe you should do the same for most of the member here on ATS also.

I believe that there is more than one level of believing in ET's, there's not believing it, there's 'there is a chance, but its farfetched' than ther is 'Yea I believe in it, if someon shows me proof' there's 'I totally believe in them' there's 'Yeah I totally beleive in them, in fact I know the races! But I have no proof whatsoever' Than there's 'Yea I've been contacted and they told me to tell you that they are trying to help us but there is a war going on in outer spcae where humans are dying but the governemnt is keeping it secret to help you, but here I am telling you and I'll be fine tomorrow, but if I show proof, NOW I won,t be safe!' .... Than there'S completely paranoid and believing the last one...

If there is a huge a** war going on in space, wouldn't we have seen or heard atleast a small part of it?... Oh yes true, we need special telescopes that only the government has, but somehow a couple of people know about these... Why can't you just open your mind and believe in this!!??

Cause I'm civilized?

Your telling me, since I believe in ET's, I should believe every single word anybody says about ET's on internet forums where ther is no way to tell you they are?

Yea right.

It's funny how somebody can come on here, tell a totally fake story, make people believe in it, cherish the thread, bash on others who don't believe him or her, than when its proven fake, we never hear of them again. (I am not tlaking abou this thread, but I have seen alot since I joined, ALOT).

There's being openminded, but you have to have a restraint, a limit...

I saw an alien yesterday, he was in my living room, we tlaked for several hours via telepathy about the universe, and about how Earth isn't doomed at all, but many poeple who read silly threads on internet forums spread the word about how it acutally is. And so on,...

Prove me wrong.... You can't... But don,t believe in it either.

What I am saying is that ask questions before coming to a conlusion, search for you own opinion, don,t let someone tell you what to beleive. And ESPECIALLY doN,t believe anybody on internet threads, unless they have some form of evidence..

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

OK, Jimmy, thanks for your post.

Now, calm down, sober up, and review what you wrote, then come back and talk to us some more.

I appreciate how volatile this can be...it is scary, to many...and controversial to most. If there is a 'war' going on between species, and there is no Human involvement, then that is disconcerting. We don't like to be taken for granted, pawns, if you will, in someone's battle. Humans are proud, too proud to be a pawn in anyone elses's war.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
James Casbolt talks about it...Alex Collier, Peggy Kane...i mean they all arent even in it for the money...they promote things for free etc...go to UFOHypotheses.com.....you can get a free copy of dvds of Alex Collier and Peggy Kane talking about Draco Reptilians,Sirians,Zenetaens,Pleiadians and the orion greys,Zetan Greys etc...theres a significant amount of evidence what so ever but its all hidden...the war here on EARTH IS SPREADING CONFUSION AMONGST THE MASSES AND MANY OF US ARE INDEED CONFUSED!!!!! Please BE OPEN AND FREE AMONGST YOURSELVES.....See the light within you...we are all light beings in diff forms....peace within you

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
James Cazbolt N.S.A. Psychic Assassin recently talked about an impending war on Coast to Coast. He was told from NSA insider that war is on the horizon. I have known about this as well for some time after being contacted by the Pleidian/Andromeda E.T.s around 1996. Our planet is currently surrounded by thousands of Races that have arrived in Mother Ship Craft among others. The earth itself if being surrounded by a large Force of Higher Light Beings. The forces are here to break our bonds with the Draco (Lizard Race) or Orion Syndicate who have been here on this planet in force enslaving us through currupted Government officials by various methods.

J.Cazbolt also talks about advanced technology our Govt has that can be added to telescopes to view these ships. Stating Jose E. who photographs rods also have pics of these ships. Its total discloser and why arent we talking about it?

Anyone else aware of this war?

Has anyone heard about our Mars colonies being eliminated? Called Adam and Eve? 300,000 humans lost to the Draco.

Bwahahahaha, you gotta be kidding me right? I think you work for the government to make us look like a bunch of kooks. I mean I honestly think that because nobody who's even a crazy person could believe that (or could they?). Give me photo's or some sorta proof, not just a statement. Some people just wanna make up a world of there own cause they can't face the real one with all it's evil, or maybe they just think that the sci-fi shows are real life or want them to be because they understand that better than the real world. A scripted life is always more interesting and entertaining than the real world.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeopardSeal
Besides, from my knowledge, human beings dont stand a chance against draconians. They are badass cruel killers, and 10 times stronger than you. One will rip you apart in a second.

Oh? And you got your information from?

Ok, at the outset I need to clarify that I'm a firm believer of ETs. Having said that, lets get a little rational and not go overboard with this 'star' and 'alien' wars stuff, soon to be unleashed on a planet near you, or probably Earth itself!! This is getting to be a little childish, meaning, a good plot for a comic book, and nothing more!

Thousands of alien races soon going to be locked in all out mortal combat!
Wow! The massive fire works display would be awesome!

I'm headin' for them hills. It's not only safer there, but one can probably get a ringside view of the greatest galactic war ever to be fought for a chunk of our little planet Earth!
Overkill, don't you think? And a darn waste of time and resources too.

With the mess our world is in, thanks to the Osamas, Dubyas, and Dickeys, I wonder what the heck they're fighting over?

Cheers!

[edit on 24-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Don't trust all Pleidians, some are dark. Their Queen Alloya is quite evil, she ordered an attack recently near Capella, about afew days ago. She destroyed some stars and blew them up.

They are a matriarchal human society, which I don't respect. The very old Pleidian society was Elohim and very patriarchal; hopefully they take it back.

Not all Orions are evil, the Orion Republic is Spiritual Light and is against the Orion Empire who is invading and trying to control the human race on Planet Earth.

Dick Cheny is a Orion Empire puppet.... He needs help, he is mind controlled by Crystalline scalp implants, will show up on x-rays.

Welp, thats about it... take care and God Bless!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by alextron
Don't trust all Pleidians, some are dark. "Their Queen Alloya is quite evil, she ordered an attack recently near Capella, about afew days ago. She destroyed some stars and blew them up."

Welp, thats about it... take care and God Bless!

Edit to add...where exactly, alextron, is Capella? I mean, how many light years away?

AND, since you seem to know about the attack 'near' Capella, please provide evidence of this. I realize you will likely say it is 'X' light years away, so we will not see it until 'X' years have passed...but if that is so, then HOW do you know?

So, in summation:

Where is 'Capella'?

And, how do you know what happened there?

Thanks, can't wait to read your response.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by weedwhacker]

[duble edit to change 'to' to 'of]

[edit on 4-1-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Orion syndicate? What are we running an Intergalactic Familia here? lol.

Honestly though,
Interesting story, but I seriously have to keep myself firmly grounded when it comes to stories like this, as should everyone else on here. I am not willing to call the OP a liar, but I will say that this story is rather unlikely, although not impossible.

I feel a fair assessment would be to state that this story is possible, but highly improbable.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

[edit on 2-1-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Capella is a yellow binary star system. 42.2 light years away in the contellation auriga. It is the six brightess star. Just google search Capella and will find information about the star.

You most never seen star trek episode Friday child. Also you never heard of Capella, Queensland, Australia. I didn't either until I look it up. But I did seen the star trek episode.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by kennethmd]

[edit on 11-2-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

"A LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG TIME AGO...... in a galaxy FAR FAR, SO VERY FAR AWAY FROM HERE......"

Not right here in our own galaxy, even our own solar system.....

Lost patience a Long, Long, Long time ago.....in some reality is far, far, far away......from here. War.....were.....your aliens are harder to find then Sadam Hussains WMD.....and your story almost as believable as George W's.....and while we are on the subject of Liars, did you say you have no proof. On a positive note though i thinkyou should Shop this story to Universal or Twentieth Century Fox....you never know.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Has anyone heard about our Mars colonies being eliminated? Called Adam and Eve? 300,000 humans lost to the Draco.

I cannot even say that I ever heared of our Mars colonies in the first place! Why would the Draco go rampant on our so called Mars colonies but leve earth untouched?

Come on, I believe as much in ET's as you do, but this is just plain ridicoulous. Show me proof, evidence, a holiday picture from Mars. Then we can discuss the wars.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by cappuccino]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
War.....were.....your aliens are harder to find then Sadam Hussains WMD.....and your story almost as believable as George W's.....and while we are on the subject of Liars, did you say you have no proof. On a positive note though i thinkyou should Shop this story to Universal or Twentieth Century Fox....you never know.

Newsflash, atlasastro: No one on here ever has any "Proof" of anything related to Aliens and UFOs! (With the possible exception of Cliff Stone and the staff
)

That said - there is a significant amount of evidence of ruins on the Moon and Mars.

So if there used to be civilizations on the Moon and Mars, what happened to them? Well, either they were destroyed by Wars, or some other kind of great cataclysm.

If they were destroyed by war - well then that means that someone out there WON the war. And that someone might still be out there

And since when does not having proof make someone a Liar? I don't have any proof of anything, but I do often like to ask questions and explore different possibilities and provide interesting food for thought. How does that make me a Liar?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I've actually been in contact with beings that refer to themselves as what I have given them as the name and that is "the Red". They are covered from head to toe in a fiber like material, not like hair but thinner and more transparent. They usually do not let it run very long because of it becoming more trouble-some than not for them.

I believe they've been mentioned in the past UFOlore.

I would say I've been a "contactee" for most of my life. I've seen then astrally projected in my room sometimes, they let me know before they come to say hi as to not startle me. They're a very soft and comforting race who don't believe in fighting but rather just trying to promote a peaceful environment for everything progressives faster and everyone is more humble.

They live near the constellation Lyra when looking at a starmap of the galaxy from Earth's perspective.

I've never really asked them too many questions because I'm still trying to get comfortable with them after all these years. It's a very large shock to be in contact with beings form another world. It was just the other night that I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join