It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. War between Draco - Pleidian

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Here Now

Man it just kinda sounds like "A Long Time Ago... In A Galaxy Far, Far Away....

I think when we were all growing up we wanted Star Wars to be 'real'. I remember that I wanted a Storm Trooper outfit more than ANYTHING! What an adventure hey! However most of us grew up and realised it was just fantasy.

I'm not saying ET's don't exist or that they haven't been here. I believe there is strong evidence that they have, however I don't see us 'Earthlings' as being prime stock that the rest of the Galaxy would try to manipulate or control. It's kind of egotistical actually... and smells a bit of R. Hubbard Cult Scientology to me.

Also... Remember those Heavens Gate dudes? MAN - did they get it wrong... LOL!

I think if anything, we are a flawed, failed & dangerous species that other races would do best to avoid. Just ask the thousands of other life forms on this planet about how agreeable we are to live with!

This is just Sci-Fi!

InfraRedman Out!

[edit on 13/2/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yeah I know what your saying man. I guess its hard going day in and day out like we should be the ones in the Death Star. We as people on earth have this view in the U.S. like nothing is better then what we have in the world. Yet most people really are afraid to look beyond. What happens if we really are those enslaved wookies on the planet and the rebels are just trying to free us.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Sure, I understand, it just sounds like something out of "Star Wars", it couldn't be real........

Or could it?

Why do we keep finding all this evidence of ruins on the Moon and Mars?

Could there have actually been war in our own solar system long ago?

Why not?

People fight with their surrounding neighbours all the time, don't they?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh i think it is great that i found this, now most of you probably know a man by the name of Phil Schneider, most of you probably thing this guy was a sharlatin and nothing more. I can really convince you of that all i can say is that he had the evidence, also he didn't sell anything. The guy was trying to warn the people and yet people still don't believe him (or they are going on what other people say).

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

somewhere in that video he says that we have been in contact with some evil ets, and some good ets. The good ones were the pleadians and they were here but had to leave because their planet was attacked and they had to go defend it...he says it right there, case closed!

lool

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Yes, I think the Pleidians are "good guys".

And I also think the "bad guys" are, oddly enough - the Draconians!

But "Draconians" in the sense of being people from the Draconis constellation.

Which just happens to be shaped like a dragon, or serpent.... and "Draco" is of course Latin for "dragon".

The Bible and other ancient texts loaded with mythology about ancient wars with dragons and serpents? Satan/Lucifer often described as "snake", "serpent" - and the RED DRAGON IN THE HEAVENS that Michael does battle with in Revelations? Hmmm.....

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by ATSGUY

Yes, I think the Pleidians are "good guys".

And I also think the "bad guys" are, oddly enough - the Draconians!

But "Draconians" in the sense of being people from the Draconis constellation.

Which just happens to be shaped like a dragon, or serpent.... and "Draco" is of course Latin for "dragon".

The Bible and other ancient texts loaded with mythology about ancient wars with dragons and serpents? Satan/Lucifer often described as "snake", "serpent" - and the RED DRAGON IN THE HEAVENS that Michael does battle with in Revelations? Hmmm.....

actually i dont think they are bad, according to Jim Sparks and sheldan nidle they became apart of the galactic federation around 1995.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
First off, sorry for not posting in a long time... I've been busy as hell with a new job and I'll be reading a ton of back U2Us and Forums for the whole weekend... i love this forum, thank you thank you thank you!

I have a theory that a long time ago and not that far away, we did this before, but on a slightly different planet.

What if the Noah's Ark journey didn't originate on this planet? With the observed ability of other worldly space craft to manipulate gravity..could they have plucked the Ark from the first earth and dropped it here?

Noah built the Ark sure, just enough to house a bunch of animals and several small families. 40 days and 40 nights at sea is a looooong time kids. I know how much food it takes to feed 3,500 people without an air wing and I know how much space it takes to store it all.

Feeding that many animals and people would be a feat.

I propose that Noah's Ark was moved the way many aircraft have moved from planet to planet. It could have been flown off, or passed through one of the sea gates. The Bermuda triangle being one of them. Deep space probes from other worlds traveled here, mapped the planet, dropped off a special device in the atmosphere that helps navigate their technology. They can be here in a snap and gone just as fast.

Since other star traveling beings have mapped other planets like their own, they would have known about this planet far out of the western arm. This earth might be a refugee planet from many wars just because its far out.

This migration from another earth could be ongoing.

The war in the rest of Galaxy also continues.

Plausible?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExaminer

Excellent reasoning, TheExaminer

A "ship" capable of restoring thousands of species from extinction, resuscitating species from out of nowhere "Jurassic Park" style - well that may not be describing a boat that travels on water at all, but a STARSHIP.

DNA cataloguing by advanced races? Human-looking ETs on other worlds around the galaxy............?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExaminer

Wow dude, for some reason that gives me the Ubertingles...Talk about playing God! Makes sense!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
Our planet is currently surrounded by thousands of Races that have arrived in Mother Ship Craft among others.

Nice going, so much for the surprize attack.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I dont know about Draco or whatever, but i saw a show on scifi that discloses aliens/UFO's , and it waz about how this guy was abducted in a mothership, they have pics etc, and there were many other witnesses seeing the mothership, think it was in Chicago/New Jeresey or sumthing like that. Maybe someone on here knows what im talking about. Anyway...........*goes outside for cig:-]

[edit on 15-3-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
i think the important point to realise in all this is that the higher dimensional beings are just that - higher dimensional. so no wonder that our telescopes can not see them. We are restricted to a 3D view of the universe (through genetic engineering by the Draco's and Orion Syndicate) and can not see the energies that flow in 4D without opening our minds and reconnecting with our souls. Then and only then will mankind/womenkind realise the potential within him/her and that he/she has the power to change his own reality.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I really hope you aren't niave enough to REALLY think all "frequencies" can be recorded or even recognized. Especially considering the large amount of data concerning th Hadron collider alone.

Also, you are purposely misinterpereting the term frequency. Stop being a tool.

Stop trying to fit theories into your tiny, non evolving view of the scientific world. Science is, inherently, a changing thing. If self aggrandizing people like you led the scientific community we would still think that the earth was flat, that the solar system was actually a terra system, and that atoms were the smallest part of life as we know it.

In other words stuff your crap, and your horse, up your ass.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Tyrlind]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have no proof. But i know its true... You are asking for proof... lets just wait and se what is going to happen

***Be aware that your government might try pulling another 9-11 on you!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

James Cazbolt N.S.A. Psychic Assassin recently talked about an impending war on Coast to Coast. He was told from NSA insider that war is on the horizon. I have known about this as well for some time after being contacted by the Pleidian/Andromeda E.T.s around 1996. Our planet is currently surrounded by thousands of Races that have arrived in Mother Ship Craft among others. The earth itself if being surrounded by a large Force of Higher Light Beings. The forces are here to break our bonds with the Draco (Lizard Race) or Orion Syndicate who have been here on this planet in force enslaving us through currupted Government officials by various methods.

J.Cazbolt also talks about advanced technology our Govt has that can be added to telescopes to view these ships. Stating Jose E. who photographs rods also have pics of these ships. Its total discloser and why arent we talking about it?

Anyone else aware of this war?

Has anyone heard about our Mars colonies being eliminated? Called Adam and Eve? 300,000 humans lost to the Draco.

the 'rods' are insects flying past the camera..did you mean he has photographed other things too?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Yes, he was using night vision goggles filming what was being seen in spectrums beyond most peoples vison.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here Now is telling the truth 100% he just missed something...President Bush is Darth Sidious, but do not worry Obama Barak aka Mace Windu with the force is going to save us from an alien attack

My God ATS in recent times has become just the laught of Ufology..sdaly...lots of creazy and rampant people telling their mind blowing stories without any proof... more and more i am gehting the wrong idea to just quit ATS..and go to other forums.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Hahaha.... it's more like Bush Snr, Bush and David Rockefeller, versus Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and Jesse Ventura.... or something like that

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Here Now is telling the truth 100% he just missed something...President Bush is Darth Sidious, but do not worry Obama Barak aka Mace Windu with the force is going to save us from an alien attack

My God ATS in recent times has become just the laught of Ufology..sdaly...lots of creazy and rampant people telling their mind blowing stories without any proof... more and more i am gehting the wrong idea to just quit ATS..and go to other forums.

Don't worry ' bout the crazies
the Pleiadians R HERE

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Anyone else aware of this war?

Yes.

The battle between Sirius/Pleidian coalition against the Orion Syndicate.

This is basically the battle between Angels and Demons.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join