It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

hello griddy, ats, and ats moderators
my name is livo and i'm usually found in UCB, so apologies for sticking my nose in here, but it's become kinda neccesary and valid to do so, and this statement now needs to be made public.

Dear John Lenard Walson and Gridkeeper:

This correspondence shall serve as a demand to cease
and desist from publishing and transmitting to anyone
in any forum any libelous statements about me and/or
our business transactions and from uttering to anyone
any slanderous statements about me and/or our business
transactions such as those which I have found on
various internet web sites.

I am also hereby demanding that you write and publish
a retraction in all of the forums in which you have
published the false and defamatory statements of that
which you have written and published in which you
apologize and state that there was a misunderstanding
on your part and that you recognize that what you had
written was false and misleading.

Should you fail and refuse to comply with this demand
to cease and desist from all such libelous and
slanderous conduct, I shall proceed to file an action
against you and any third parties who publish and/or
repeat any of your libelous and slanderous statements
to recover any and all damages I suffer as a result of
your defamatory conduct.

Sincerely,

Jose Escamilla

ps: on a side issue, i dont have a clue as to whether or not they are 'intergalactic spaceships'...

(..but i'm sure as heck hoping they are!!!!!!
)

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
For the record: It has been said on this thread that I was banned from GLP for posting "fake" videos of Comet Holmes and other such films.
Just to clear this up, this is not true.

This is what SHR a forum moderator said about my "banning", "Gridkeeper uses an ISP that has been server banned for someone else's abuses here, that is unfortunate, but the server ban is relatively new and unfortunately for him will remain in place for awhile".

The ban has now automatically been lifted.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Starship

Telescope Astronomy - you never know what you may find!

Far Above Space and Time - Early Episodes

[edit on 7-12-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
omg am lost for words.

bye gk,
take care, live life to the fullest,
and be good always

sincerly
matlivo

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This was filmed yesterday by John:

UFO Space Object filmed on the 7th December 2007

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Message / Signal from Space - Contact ? December 2007

Recorded signal from the first object shown in this film. The sound was captured using a Sky Satellite dish and some basic wiring. The other objects were filmed today on 9-12-07.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Recorded signal from the first object shown in this film. The sound was captured using a Sky Satellite dish and some basic wiring. The other objects were filmed today on 9-12-07.

No doubt that is the funniest thing I have ever heard you say here yet. Sky Satellite, LOL, and some home brew basic wiring, LOL. You have no idea what your talking about, and how to verify whatever misleading signal you are getting is even coming from a specific point, much less these BOGUS aliens ships you keep trying to cram down our throats. Give it up, everybody knows your a FRAUD. ATS should do the right thing here, this crap has gone on long enough.

Sky satellite, my sides are splitting.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thanks for posting these Grid Keeper, I love the FAST Site and your postings.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
These FAST thing is getting wierder and wierder... now with ultra-strange sounds?

Somebody should try to get this John Lenard here to ATS in order to explain and proof to us the exact process of getting these sights and sounds IMHO....

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"
>>I am giving you notice that "Interstellar - The Realm
>>of The Starships" is an intellectual property
>>conceptualized and developed for use as tool for
>>acquring funding for a feature film conceptualized and
>>entitled, by Jose Escamilla Media Works, LLC, and this
>>in no way constitutes an agreement on the use of, and,
>>or dissemination of these materials, by anyone other
>>than Jose Escamilla Media Works, LLC, and it's
>>partners, without the written consent of Jose
>>Escamilla to any third parties,
"

Is this not stating that this whole thing is fake just to raise funds ?
Am i seeing this the wrong way?

What i see more clearly is that a personal war is beeing fought out on this board, and they seem to fight dirty.

Filed under: waste of time

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
nice images Gridkeeper,...

...stick to your day job...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by StarNeon
Anyway why do these spaceships look identical to the ships we see on sci fi flicks like star trek, star wars etc etc? hmm i wonder where they got their ideas from? coincidence? my ass.

Somebody brought this up before in a different topic a while back. I, too, have wondered if that's where they got their ideas from.

Majority of the people behind films, I believe are in the know, so much in films so so close to the bone now its all just like planting a seed in our brain, to start to take on board what is there so in the end we can take it on the chin. Yet there is so many who are still blind.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Oh my. What made you think that you could pick up alien signals by using a regular satellite dish? Do you even know how they work? For gods sake, that would be like pointing a TV towards the sky expecting to get free HBO. It just doesn't work that way.

Keep it up mate. At this rate you won't need skeptics to debunk you. You seem more than happy to provide the nails for your own coffin.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is now starting to get funny. Thanks to everyone for your positive comments, as for the negative ones, I don't care one bit what you say. It doesn't matter, in fact I see it as a good thing. Next Sunday will be an interesting day;-]

Gridkeeper.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey Gridkeeper !!!!!

I see it as a good sign that after all these pages the same people come in to post negative comments.
You would think they would just come out of the closet and admit that they are hooked on the videos and be done with it.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm hooked...on wondering how ignorant people can fall for this complete and utter tripe. Its nonsense like this, posted by obfuscating attention whores that ruin the fun of this hobby for everyone.

And you guys are the same ones that wonder why no one takes UFOs and aliens seriously, LOL. Duh, look in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I!

Infinity.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I see heaps of threads everyday that I think is tripe.

The funny thing is that even negative comments help to support the thread as it keeps it at the top of the list and adds to the page count.
This in turn draws in more people to the thread as they see how many pages have been posted and want to check it out.

I never post in threads that I think are tripe and guess what.....they disappear with in a day or so never to be seen again.

So keep the negative comments coming and together we can hit the 20 page or more mark.

Hey Gridkeeper !!!!!!! are we any closer to getting to see the HD footage?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Yes you're correct lets keep this thread going so unsuspecting members can have a good read and see how ridiculous these claims are.

Yes let's get this thread to twenty pages of bull####!

GridKeeper, I don't have a spare sky dish knocking around but I was wondering if I get my dustbin lid and wrap it in tinfoil do you think the Aliens will be able to communicate with me?

I've got my webcam and telescope and stuck them together with a bit of sellotape and I've put them in my garden awaiting a clear night sky.

I'm now ready to film galactic alien motherships in space and it's all down to you.

I must thank you very much for telling us that we can communicate with the aliens using a Sky satellite dish, without you mankind would have never taken the final step to disclosure.

Many many thanks

[edit on 11uTuesday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Hi, mate, there are some HD picturesin some of the more recent footage which John found on an old usb stick but still no money to get the Panasonic camera. Although there should be some more interesting news which I can share with you this Sunday, I'll explain more then, weather permitting.This can nowonly get more interesting.

GK.

Paul, let me give you some advice. You are not ready, far from it;-]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join