It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

I'm more than ready for it GK but I don't believe your the man to deliver it.

If indeed you do have anything of significance I won't mind putting my hands up and saying hey I was wrong and you was right.

I shall await Sunday and hopefully you'll have something a little bit better than the videos you've been posting all of this time.

If you want us to believe you then show something great, back your claims up.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There are a lot of people who want to believe but… they don’t want to go for a ride on a cardboard spaceship either.

We’ve seen this all before; drones that are photographed in living color as crisp and clean as your new car. Were they real? Probably… but only as a promo for a new series of computers. At least, that’s the skunk that’s going around. Heck, even old Whitley Strieber has hitched up to it.

Oh, and then there was that huge Jamaican UFO video… with the repeating palm trees… yah mon, good ganja!

As for the choppers that fly over? I live next to an army base and they fly over every single day and night. Nothing that couldn’t be put on video, flashed back and forth between scenes with some really neat music to create the effect of being buzzed and terrorized.

Don’t get me wrong… I have no interest in debunking. I hate people who dedicate themselves to disbelief of everything but I hate frauds too. The hoaxters are one of the main reasons why UFOs are not taken seriously.

These are all really intriguing videos but alone, that’s as much as they will ever be. All the cloak & dagger about the equipment and the secrecy about ‘how’ it was done doesn’t serve any purpose except to throw doubt on the subject.

We continually demand that our government stop the secrecy and offer full disclosure on what it knows about UFOs but within our own ranks, we play the same games.

No wonder we look like fruitcakes to the world.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by redoubt]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
I would guess that you start with filming normal satellites and taking it from there. Once you spend a bit of time doing it you will then be able to focus on the craft on these videos. It is called observation.
As for the authenticity of these videos a simple youtube video shows that the concept of filming through a telescope is possible. Notice how the moon pictures at the end look similar to those that have been posted here.
www.youtube.com...

One of the early BlipTV videos clearly shows the craft being filmed live as in it shows the telescope and the monitor.

(Looks at the name of this web site, Above Top Secret)
This is exactly the kind of stuff that I would expect to find at this site.

I think the ball is definitely in the debunkers court to actually get off their ass and film at least a satellite to compare their footage with what has been posted here.

Until that happens these videos are legit. We should be concentrating on working out what these objects in space are.

I've spent years tracking the space station, and I have yet to see gridkeeper prove he can produce a useable clear image of a known satellite, let alone an "unknown" satellite. Here's what the international space station SHOULD look like - my neighbor and I shot this through my 8" telescope just last week.

If gridkeeper really is capable of taking pictures of satellites clear enough for identification, show me a picture of his that looks like this. Until then, his videos are anything but "legit."

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

All this was filmed through an 8" telescope with a 200 pound camcorder. Don't like it? Then don't watch it.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

Ok, how did you manage to load a 200 pound camcorder onto an 8" telescope? I don't know of ANY amateur telescope mount designed to carry a 200 pound camera on top of a telescope, not losmandy, not paramount, not even takahashi. Heavier doesn't mean better when it comes to cameras for astrophotography. I have far superior images of the international space station that I took with a lightweight digital SLR camera.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sorry I should have used the £ sign.

The ISS looks like that because it was filmed using John's technique, the same one used to film the star objects. When not using this technique many of the objects are just points of light.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Sorry I should have used the £ sign.

The ISS looks like that because it was filmed using John's technique, the same one used to film the star objects. When not using this technique many of the objects are just points of light.

Perhaps you didn't look at my pictures for comparison. Mine are clear and obviously show the space station as it should look through an 8" telescope. Regardless of the "technique" used to film through the scope, if it's done right and the focus is set properly it should show something along the lines of what my pictures show. We both used the same size telescope which is what makes the difference between "points of light" and an actual image. I have yet to see a single picture from you that shows the ISS in some recognizable, identifiable way.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
An open challenge for John Lenard Walson and Grodkeeper from Jose Escamilla:

Thread title: The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

Thread URL: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's time John and Gridkeeper. Let's get to the bottom of it. Yeah...lots of great footage and all that, but I have a challenge for you before I continue on my new thread. Let's see how you respond.

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Gridkeeper and Lenard,

We're still waiting for you in my thread. Nothing you can state here about me really matters you know that?

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
Gridkeeper and Lenard,

We're still waiting for you in my thread. Nothing you can state here about me really matters you know that?

Jose Escamilla

It must matter. Because you attack every single person who has something negative to say about yourself. I know I have faults. Many of them. Anyone can say that do not like me because they have their own opinions. It's human nature. Acting with a "holier than thou" attitude really isn't accepted highly with the human race. If I gave you a piece of gum, would you show me how to chew it?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ah kloppy, give it a rest would ya.
you stated your grievences, got your answer; now move on with you life.
(i will not be responding to any response your post.;
i am 'pro jose', you are 'con', and fear we may run around in circles)

and griddy,
how's the weather..?
sincerly,
mathew liversidge

[edit/spelling on 16-12-2007 by livo74]

[edit on 16-12-2007 by livo74]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Gridkeeper, just for the record that May 4, 2007 email you have posted here is out of context. You know what this was all about, and I have all the email transmissions covering all this, complete with timelines, etc. That's part of The Interstellar Case Files that will be released here. Your cheap attempt by posting this has no relevance.

We are waiting for you in the Interstellar Case Files thread.

Come and visit us! Why are you and John avoiding us?

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

It would have been much easier to have paid John Lenard Walson what he was owed.

Sure Gridkeeper whatever you say; in the meantime, it's much easier if you both show up on The Interstellar Case Files thread and let's deal with this.

Very simple to do.

Jose Escamilla
---------------------------
fixed quote

[edit on 16/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop

Somebody should try to get this John Lenard here to ATS in order to explain and proof to us the exact process of getting these sights and sounds IMHO....

We have tried for some time and Jose Escamilla is in the other thread waiting for either John or Gridkeeper to come over and meet the challenge...

Gridkeeper is Johns video editor so I am sure he can make comments from or for John... How about it GK pick up the gauntlet and let the best proof win

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The silence is deafening don't you think? This tells it's own story In my opinion.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
The silence is deafening don't you think? This tells it's own story In my opinion.

Absolutely, I've got a funny feeling Gridkeeper won't be showing his head any time soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Lenard and Gridkeeper

When and "if" you ever do visit, leave all the accusations and bantor at the gate as you enter. We all have emails pertaining to the case, and that has no relevance on what The Interstellar Case Files thread is about. We just want to goods Lenard and Gridkeeper, once and for all. You prove that these images are authentic, by delivering on the challenge, (getting the device out to the public), and I will gladly walk away and leave you alone and calling it day.

Otherwise...we're still waiting

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Good calls ngchunter! Being a "Fair Skeptic" (insert boos and hisses here)
, This material hearkens back to the old days when the only person getting clear photos was George Adamski, and I'm not sure he wasn't pretty well disproven.

It never ceases to amaze me (and I DO NOT mean this in an unkind way) that we who are in the UFO saga in whatever way, shape, or form, will buy in on unclear, fuzzy pictures as if they are the absolute "smoking gun"... I have done it myself on numerous occasions, so please don't shoot the messenger...

I am not saying that there aren't all types of things in space, particularly orbiting our planet, or doing who knows what in our solar system. However, after having been "duped" numerous times over the years, I think we can and should expect a higher caliber or level of proof than heretofore. In other words, if it is technically possible to get clear pictures of something then they should become the hallmark standard and not the hoped for. If these fellows can take unclear pictures of something that is material in a material universe, then I would think that with technological saavy, a little supportive cash, and a desire for truth in place of "fame and fortune", those pictures should be forthcoming.

Jose - If you read this. I am all for you, even though the "Fair Skeptic" and "standard" Universe isn't very boring... In my skeptical paradigm, it isn't a matter of believing or not believing in those things that go bump in the orbit of night. They are either there or they are not. No belief required. But some evidence that is clear, concise, useful, and not lookiing like a predetermined lightbulb of some sort shot through gauze would be refreshing.

Now... The "NON-SKEPTICAL" side of me says... I sincerely hope you kick butt and take names, and come up with absolutely incontrovertible evidence.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by sigung86]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Oh, and then there was that huge Jamaican UFO video… with the repeating palm trees… yah mon, good ganja!

Hey on that note a small venture off topic...

I want you all to look at this promo... pay CLOSE attention to the scene with the palm trees...

www.e-onsoftware.com...

THIS is the program they used for the Haiti UFO EVERYTHING in this video is GGI ... so no more crys of "It can't be done!" My daughter loves it and started creating morphing flowers within a few hours

Bad News: its costs over 700.00 for the full version...

Good News: They have a FREE unlimited time full function learning version ( Just can't use the results)

So expect a barrage of fake videos from now on...

As for the choppers that fly over? I live next to an army base and they fly over every single day and night. Nothing that couldn’t be put on video, flashed back and forth between scenes with some really neat music to create the effect of being buzzed and terrorized.

I live close to Nellis but the helicopters that buzz our neighborhood... well lets just say I want to order one of THESE 'FLY SWATTERS'

Military choppers are the noisiest and cross our house from Nellis to Edwards daily... The local Police patrol constantly and have an annoying habit of circling an area for hours... Flight for life... we are on a direct line between the grand canyon and the hospital... Add the news choppers, the daily hoard of sight seeing choppers...

Yup that's what happens when you are a Conspiracy Nut... so much traffic you wouldn't even spot the SILENT 'Spook Choppers"

Don’t get me wrong… I have no interest in debunking.

Likewise... all I want is ONE... just ONE location to back this up with our groups equipment...

[edit on 16-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
We continually demand that our government stop the secrecy and offer full disclosure on what it knows about UFOs but within our own ranks, we play the same games.

No wonder we look like fruitcakes to the world.
:
Probably the most intelligent assessment ever made...

That would make a GREAT signature line

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

AH!!! Revelation!!!

Okay a couple things here...

Why will you not come and participate in the thread where Jose issued the challenge? Whats to be afraid of? I realize he does not bring the 'debate' here either but lets get this in one thread... I don't have time to hop to so many threads...

You personally know I have an interest in this proving to have merit....

I have shown an image of the shuttle taken by someone with very good equipment... and we could easily verify your claims thus lend support...

You also know we are not in it for the money so there is no 'ripping you off' factor...

The images are of great interest to be sure... but they are as has been pointed out useless without backup...

Here you have a great opportunity to meet Jose's challenge and show the conviction of your presentation... why do you hesitate?

Here is the ISS image I was referring to... give us something to work with and we can have this fellow 'have a go'

When not using this technique many of the objects are just points of light.

That is a VERY interesting statement.... Here is a video created by a member of Pegasus... Jack Arneson... Subject The Star Arcturus... Scope 8" Schmidt/Cassegrain

youtube.com...

Edit to add...
Weird embedded says link gone but not regular link

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join