It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
reply to post by The Todal

Well sounds like you're quite ignorant on these matters if you're going to keep replying the way you do.

Im not ignorant of priorities that TV companies have for buying in programmes and I can tell you that their criteria these days isnt very high so your videos must have been pretty laughable for them to reject them.

Maybe you should go look at some other threads here on ATS, you never know you may learn something about how the world works, that's if you don't already know;-)

As Im a tad older than you I know a little bit more about life than you do.
Im not stalking anyone by the way. I live in the UK and have a serious interest in goings on in this fine country. I abhor liars hoaxers and idiots which is why I pay attention to anything that concerns the UK.
If you continue to post hoaxes than I will continue to question them

Now post your evidence of me being at Cornwall or stop stalking me, unless you can do that then you are of no more interest to me.

Ahhh the standard get out eh?
I tell you what Heres a cracking deal for you.
YOU post incontrovertible evidence that the hoaxes you post arent hoaxes and Ill post incontrovertible proof that you were indeed at Cornwall.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Todal

That won't work will it? I wasn't at Cornwall and you will NEVER have any proof of something which NEVER happend. So you know more than me hey? Good for you.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The title of this thread is Large Space Objects.

A early video shows a large space object being filmed live on a monitor screen from a telescope.

To me I see large space objects in every video which are filmed in the same way.

There is no secret in how they are filmed.
A web cam is placed on a telescope and the telescope it pointed at a light in the night sky that is most probably moving.

If Gridkeeper was saying that they are StarShips from Andromeda with brain eating aliens on them then he would have something to answer.

As far as I can see they are anomalous as in, if they are not known satellites or space stations then what are they? That is all that has been raised in this thread. If people come on here and say that they are the ISS or satellite xyz then fair enough.

In science if you make a discovery and publish it, other scientists will get the same result when they try it in their laboratory and the discovery is proven. The problem here is that the scientists in this thread do not want to try the discovery. The only way to prove it to them would be for Gridkeepr to build a UFO and fly them up to the objects and show them first hand.

I am curious. What would Gridkeepr have to do to prove that he is showing anomalous large space objects in the videos?

We should be trying to figure out how to get access to a larger telescope with a higher resolution camera.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
" There is no secret in how they are filmed.
A web cam is placed on a telescope and the telescope it pointed at a light in the night sky that is most probably moving. "

So the biggest discovery ever in the history of the Human race all comes down to a £20:00 webcam, a bit if sellotape and a telescope?

O.k you you convinced me

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Have we got any "actual" co-ordinates, not just a poor quality video showing the general area of interest?
So us "Mere Mortals" could attempt to recreate this?

What I can't work out is why this is the first time anyone has seen these but since the first discovery there has bee 10's of sightings, is there a special technique the creator is using?
If not, and it is as simple as just pointing a telescope skywards, why have no "profesional" astronomers seen this before?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by V0NkA1N87]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by V0NkA1N87
Have we got any "actual" co-ordinates, not just a poor quality video showing the general area of interest?
So us "Mere Mortals" could attempt to recreate this?

What I can't work out is why this is the first time anyone has seen these but since the first discovery there has bee 10's of sightings, is there a special technique the creator is using?
If not, and it is as simple as just pointing a telescope skywards, why have no "profesional" astronomers seen this before?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by V0NkA1N87]

I think I can give you some answers given nobody else will.

John Lenard Walson (nickname) provided this photo for evaluation.
Check the background.

This is the same photo provided by John Lenard (nickname) for
evaluation but in this one Lenard made a supposed zoom and also
some notes. Check the image, make your own zooms and then reach
a conclusion.

This is a photo provided by John Lenard Walson (nickname) also for
evaluation purposes showing the ISS, the shuttle wich I can't see and
also a third thing wich Lenard claims is a ufo. Check the shape of the
ISS and make your comparisons.

This image was provided by John Lenard Walson (nickname) for the
evaluation. Lenard titled this one NASA best shot. However the exif
data shows the date taken in 1970.

File Size: 141 kb - 525x480 Taken On: 1970:01:03 05:02:57
Orientation: 1 X Resolution: 127/1
Y Resolution: 127/1 Resolution Unit: 2

Finally (for now) John Lenard Walson (nickname) provided these two
videoclips for evaluation purposes. Check both of them, use your
criterion and make your best decision.

video.google.es...

video.google.es...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Oi terry twister, that first photo you showed is a completely different picture to the one which says zoom on it, the zoom picture was taken from the film once the telescope was zoomed in. Those pictures can also be found in this film:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

So what if the dates wrong? What does that mean to you?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Oi terry twister, that first photo you showed is a completely different picture to the one which says zoom on it, the zoom picture was taken from the film once the telescope was zoomed in.

That's not what John Lenard wrote. Both pictures are the same but the
second one has the explanation given by Lenard to somebody else not
you buddy. If you have a complaint go ask him.

Here's a picture Lenard said was scary (!?) Provided for evaluation.

This is a strange clip provided by John Lenard also for evaluation. Very
short I don't know what was he trying to do. There's a clue in this clip.

video.google.es...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Nice to see we're buddies. For the record most of the clips John sent to you or your buddy over there in Mexico are very short. The shortest ones are the ones that are HD quality. Some short clips take up an extraordinary amount of disk space.

You are taking advantage of John's writing to find double meanings aren't you. Carry on Mr. Researcher who is so sure of himself he won't give us his name. So what if he calls the picture scary, maybe it freaked him out when he first saw it, some of John's descriptions have been known to be quite eccentric, haven't they Mr.Researcher.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Those are really good videos Gridkeeper.

May i say with no ofense for you, if they are fake they are very original.

I think that an extraordinary way to prove your alegations is to shoot a video of this objects, but not making such a close zoom at first (for example, trying to show the panorama here on earth, etc, the area where the camera/telescope y located firtc,etc, and then,zooming into the object). That could be pretty hard to debunk.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

Thanks for your comment you have a good point. JLW filmed the Holmes Comet last night and it has a black flash on the film.

Comet Holmes Colour Analysis and other unknown object

Filmed by John Lenard Walson, the colour adjustments were contrast, brightness and gamma and invert. There is a dark flash in the middle.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Nice to see we're buddies. For the record most of the clips John sent to you or your buddy over there in Mexico are very short. The shortest ones are the ones that are HD quality. Some short clips take up an extraordinary amount of disk space.

Gridkeeper.

I know why you are saying this gridkeeper and that's because you
ARE THE ONE. Short clips or long clips them all are contained on
DVDs that John Lenard (nickname) has been sending to other
people for the past two years. You'll be surprised to know how
much information I have from John Lenard (nickname).
For instance the incidente involving him and J.K. Rowlands in the
UK in wich I have pictures. Would you care to comment on this incident ?

I know you can because you are the one. Is'nt it true gridkeeper that
you are indeed John Lenard Walson? Even Jose Escamilla knows this
therefore would you care to confirm this revelation ? But don't get mad.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Man, that last bit on the film reminded me of a Dropa Stone disc.

That is a good watch.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm not JLW. THere's alot of things I'm not and a lot of things that I am, you don't seem to have much of a clue as to what you are now talking about. You are now going somewhere that exists way over your head and mentioning things that you should not be. Friendly advice for you, drop what you are doing. This situation that you are creating for us ALL is being treated by others other than myself and John. You have proved that you can never be trusted, and never should have been trusted in the first place. We live and learn.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Thanks, theres a short clip of one of those in the 40 compilation video.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I believe Gridkeeper because JWL is not able to write in correct english grammar.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just see dodgy blurred/indefinite shapes could be anything filmed by anything. Christ could be a dodgy CCD even!!!

Without independant duplication it is worthless, like all these so called space object images.

At least I have got wise to this nonsense now. I didn't waste another 10 minutes of my life looking at this stuff, again.

Means nothing at al.....well except some want to believe so much, that they loose their objectivity.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'm not JLW. THere's alot of things I'm not and a lot of things that I am, you don't seem to have much of a clue as to what you are now talking about. You are now going somewhere that exists way over your head and mentioning things that you should not be. Friendly advice for you, drop what you are doing. This situation that you are creating for us ALL is being treated by others other than myself and John. You have proved that you can never be trusted, and never should have been trusted in the first place. We live and learn.

Oh I have all the clues by now mate and you know it very well. I have
excellent and reliable sources and I'm positively sure by now:
You and John Lenard Walson are the same person. Glad to know about
that.

My regards.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

And according to a lot of people on this forum, last year I was James Casbolt. Maybe next year I will become the Queen Mother, nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join