It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
All these objects are in space. What are they? Filmed using an 8" telescope by John Lenard Walson.

Gold Disc UFO In Space / also with Red "Star" objects

For those not digging the music please feel free to turn it down.

Gridkeeper.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

You want to know what they are? Tell us where in the sky they are and people might be able to help you.

Without any real info, I would say that the first one looks like a lamp, the second one looks like a flashlight with the batteries running low, and the rest could be the LED display of a DVD player shot in the dark with grease on the camera lens.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would guess that you start with filming normal satellites and taking it from there. Once you spend a bit of time doing it you will then be able to focus on the craft on these videos. It is called observation.
As for the authenticity of these videos a simple youtube video shows that the concept of filming through a telescope is possible. Notice how the moon pictures at the end look similar to those that have been posted here.
www.youtube.com...

One of the early BlipTV videos clearly shows the craft being filmed live as in it shows the telescope and the monitor.

(Looks at the name of this web site, Above Top Secret)
This is exactly the kind of stuff that I would expect to find at this site.

I think the ball is definitely in the debunkers court to actually get off their ass and film at least a satellite to compare their footage with what has been posted here.

Until that happens these videos are legit. We should be concentrating on working out what these objects in space are.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp...I think the ball is definitely in the debunkers court to actually get off their ass and film at least a satellite to compare their footage with what has been posted here.

Until that happens these videos are legit. We should be concentrating on working out what these objects in space are.

Actually, it will be in the believers court until they show up with evidence. It's not my job to prove they're fake, it's your job to prove they're real.

Your statement is a very nice example of the argument from ignorance.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
More Videos:

Blue & Silver "Stars" ( UFO's ) In Space

UFO Silver and White Stars

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnswoth

And it's my job to show them to you.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnswoth

Originally posted by GridkeeperThis is the Moon. It's real.

There isn't anything out of the ordinary in that moon footage. It's like the face on mars. It really looked like a face until we got the high resolution photographs.

Here's a better look of some of the places shown in your video:

Gassendi, the first one shown in your video.
Longomontanus region. Note the absence of towers.
Clavius (Big one in the center of the pic). Looking from Clavius towards the upper right corner you will see Blancanus and Blancanus C, where the "bridge" is supposed to be.

I hate to sound like a NASA guy, but your strange structures are most likely caused by a combination of compression artifacts, funky shadows, and a vivid imagination.

There is imoprtant information in this video about the bridge involving Patrick Moore.
Alien moon 1/3- Why did NASA never return to the moon?

Bridge On the Moon which is 20 miles long and "appeared overnight".

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
People don't even watch your videos anymore!!

Once you've watched one you've watched them all.

They're boring and to be quite frank watching your videos is like watching paint dry on the wall.

Go on counteract me by posting episode 567 and episode 34567 which will entail images of blurry smudges on a black screen.

Ground breaking evidence!!

GridKeeper is good.

Long Live GridKeeper the messiah.

[edit on 23uFriday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Thanks for the post The Todal. But I think you are clearly out of line here.

WEel howdy doody Mr Lear. But Im sorry I didnt realise you were a moderator?

We don't call our fellow members liars.

We?? who we, tonto? Gridkeeper has posted clear and open lies as has been proven. He said he knew nothing about how these videos were made, yet it has been shown he stated elsewhere he DID know.That proves he is a liar, quite simple really

His psts are not hoaxes.

Really? care to prove that?

Your personal insults are not welcome.

I posted the truth about Gridkeeper he is a liar, that is the truth not an Insult.

You registered less than 3 weeks ago and are attacking your fellow members without cause.

Im sorry, I didnt know there was a specific time when I could start posting the truth about people, but again I didnt realise you are a moderator

We welcome you as a member here on ATS but your present conduct is unsatisfactory.

You mean you dont like people posting the truth? Denying Ignorance.
Ignorance is in believeing in rubbish posted by liars. Gridkeeper has been PROVEN to be a liar.
The way to et to the truth is to question, to doubt untill proff arrives. Many have asked Gridkeeper for proof even for mucheasier information, even Mods have asked but he just refuses to answer.
But why are you so keen to come to the defence of someone who posts total rubbish? because I called you out on another thread asking for proof of your statements about humans living on Mars?
You still havent provided that proof yet. You DO have it dont you? because if you dont you know youre not 'denying ignorance' but promoting it

[edit on 23-11-2007 by The Todal]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
reply to post by The Todal

I know what John said about calling other people liars is true but now we have an acception.
YOU ARE A BARE FACED LIAR, I WAS NOT AT CORNWALL AND I DON'T LIVE THERE. IF YOU SAW ME THERE THEN YOU MUST HAVE BEEN ON THE MUSHROOMS MATE. THIS IS A FACT. STOP LYING TO PEOPLE ABOUT ME.

Oh dear you will now have upset that nice Mr lear by calling me a liar.
However. Im not as you know. I saw you and Casbolt at Cornwall and I know you live down there. Deny it as you wish. But I know the truth.

So I sold lots of goods at a car boot sale. So what? They are second hand so the vat has already been paid when they were bought new. Benefits fraud? Yes ring them be my guest. I don't claim benefits, haven't claimed any benefits since I left school.

Thats really strange as you have posted that you dont work and live on benefits and earn a little money by selling at Boot Sales.
You do have a short memory about things you post?

You really don't know anything about me at all, you are obviously just a disinformer.

Disinformer? Oh yes thats one of the names you call people who see through your hoaxes.

Prove I was at Cornwall at the conference and I will gladly tell you any information you wish to know, that is a promise.
gridkeeper.

You have no information I wish to know. I DO know you were there though.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

What a stupid thing to say.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

At first I never wanted to show these films and say I'd made them due to personal reason and then I changed my mind, so what? Have you never changed your mind before?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You are lying, I was not at the conference and I do not live in Cornwall.

You'd best show everyone where I said I claimed benefits then hadn't you?

Why shouldn't I call you a disinformer when you are blatantely lying. And in public too. Prove it if you are so sure.

Come on, I'm sure we would all like to know how you seem to think you know I was at the conference. Why don't we ask Miles the bloke who filmed James for a video there, why don't we ask the organisers or anyone else who was there, I'm sure anyone would remember if, as you claim, that I was at all. I could easily prove that I wasn't there but then I have never claimed I was there in the first place, you did, so you prove it if you think you can. Good luck, you'll need it. I wasn't there. Get it?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

At first I never wanted to show these films and say I'd made them due to personal reason and then I changed my mind, so what? Have you never changed your mind before?

So are you now saying you made the films?
Are you saying you havent made approaches to people trying to sell them for a lot of money?

What camera was used. What telescope was used?
Why dont you just admit they are hoaxes and be done with it? You've already been made to look a fool by not answering question put to you.

There's an old saying "When your in a hole, stop digging"

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I am happy to watch you do the digging, I'm just waiting for you to hit thr granite.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes I made the films. I did not shoot the footage. Yes I approached a television company to see if they would be interested in making a film. They were more interested in the paranormal side of things like the orbs etc.. they didn't want to do the whole package, and nothing happend. People like that are afraid to take the extra step, unfortunately most are.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes I made the films. I did not shoot the footage. Yes I approached a television company to see if they would be interested in making a film. They were more interested in the paranormal side of things like the orbs etc.. they didn't want to do the whole package, and nothing happend. People like that are afraid to take the extra step, unfortunately most are.

So your trying to tell us that a TV company were more interested in your videos of dust specks than of your alleged space craft.? Maybe they just tumbled what you were the minute they listened to you?

BTW, When did you start having these delusions?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Is that all you've got left?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Is that all you've got left?

Thats a one line reply.
If all you have left in your life is videos of dust specks and many other hoaxed videos in an attempt to gain some sort of status, you failed.
You are constantly contradicting yourself and posting lies as well as hoaxes. You were given several chances to explain yourself and you failed.
Your life seems to be one long journey of going from one fallacy to another.

But tell me, strictly 'entre nous' why YOU were picked to give these hoaxes to the world? was it because whoever made them knew your predilection for posting hoaxes and con tricks?
If the person had the gumption to actually make these hoaxes then they also had the gumption to post under a pseudonym somewhere.

If there was one teeeeeeeeeny speck of truth in your videos, the TV companies would be all over you like a rash. They arent so we must assume they think your a raving nutcase.
I wouldnt say that however, its just what I think the TV people must be thinking.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Well sounds like you're quite ignorant on these matters if you're going to keep replying the way you do. Maybe you should go look at some other threads here on ATS, you never know you may learn something about how the world works, that's if you don't already know;-)
Now post your evidence of me being at Cornwall or stop stalking me, unless you can do that then you are of no more interest to me.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join