It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Found New Video- large Space Objects-F.A.S.T. [HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

You are talking complete rubbish again. John filmed an object in space and compared it to something from a science fiction film. So what? You have shown no proof of anything so far. You should be banned for harrasment. So you say John is not working with me. Then why do I have hours more footage than Jose Escamilla, and I am showing it for free? A child could see the flaws in your loony logic. You seem to believe everything I do is fake, you still haven't shown me the evidence that you say you have to prove my youtube videos are fake, where is it? Just because I change the colour contarst of original pictures which are also shown you try to debunk me, what a joke you are. You even believe the moon videos are fake, I suppose you think it's a model of the Death Star? You release bits of
So you are a well respected ufo researcher then are you? Why don't you put your reputation on the line and reveal to the public who you are then? Seems a bit strange to me that you haven't done this yet.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Surely its about time this thread was deleted for being the Hoax it is?

James Casbolt is a proven Hoaxer. Gridkeeper is probably his only friend .
You are judged by the company you keep. Casbolt says on his website that he actually witnessed children being murdered, so snt Gridkeepr guilty by association?

One look at Gridkeepers Youtube posts show the type of whacko nonsense he posts. 'Scalar waves' and 'Solitron vortexes'

And by the way. Gridkeeper lives down near St Ives in Cornwall near to his mate casbolt and not in Canada.

I was at the recent UFO conference that Gridkeeper and Casbolt attempted and failed to gatecrash. They then sloped off to a side room where Gridkeeper videoed Casbolt spouting his usual rubbish.

All of Gridkeeper and Casbolts noise is to try and raise their profiles for Casbolts book coming out soon. Casbolt lives on Benefits.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Todal
Surely its about time this thread was deleted for being the Hoax it is?

James Casbolt is a proven Hoaxer. Gridkeeper is probably his only friend .
You are judged by the company you keep. Casbolt says on his website that he actually witnessed children being murdered, so snt Gridkeepr guilty by association?

One look at Gridkeepers Youtube posts show the type of whacko nonsense he posts. 'Scalar waves' and 'Solitron vortexes'

And by the way. Gridkeeper lives down near St Ives in Cornwall near to his mate casbolt and not in Canada.

I was at the recent UFO conference that Gridkeeper and Casbolt attempted and failed to gatecrash. They then sloped off to a side room where Gridkeeper videoed Casbolt spouting his usual rubbish.

All of Gridkeeper and Casbolts noise is to try and raise their profiles for Casbolts book coming out soon. Casbolt lives on Benefits.

Back off. I have NEVER said that I live in Canada to anyone. Just because someone says it doesn't mean it's true. I never went to the conference in Cornwall, what on Earth makes you think I was there? I have NEVER lived in Cornwall, FACT. I never videoed James at the conference. It was megawatts1066 on youtube, the bloke can be heard interviewing him, now go and listen to one of my vortex videos where I actually speak myself.

CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE?

This is the video of from the conference:

This is me talking:

Maybe you are a Rosicrucian or something and don't like these things talked about in public.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Back off.

No I wont. Im fed up of your lies and BS being splattered everywhere.
You have NO proof of anything you post, neither have you posted anything and your entire posts should be removed as hoaxes. You refuse to answer any specific questions simply responding with purile rhetoric.

I have NEVER said that I live in Canada to anyone. Just because someone says it doesn't mean it's true.

Just because you post pages of hoaxed videos doesnt make them true either. Hows the scam going to try and ripoff £1 million from TV companies going?

I never went to the conference in Cornwall, what on Earth makes you think I was there?

Because I saw you. Thats why. And I saw the neurotic Casbolt trying to crash in and get people to listen to him. Fortunately they ignored him

I have NEVER lived in Cornwall, FACT.

Oh but you have, and still do. Not far from scammaster James Casbolt in St Ives

I never videoed James at the conference. It was megawatts1066 on youtube, the bloke can be heard interviewing him, now go and listen to one of my vortex videos where I actually speak myself.

Ive seen your ridiculous hoaxes on youtubeand the comments posted there about you

CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE?

I can tell the difference between a hoaxer and scammer such as you and real people.

This is the video of from the conference

Oh Ive seen the mentally delusional ravings of Casbolt.

Maybe you are a Rosicrucian or something and don't like these things talked about in public.

I dont like hoaxes, lies and rubbish posted by people like you in an attempt to induce people to go to casbolts site and buy his rubbish and his upcoming book.

By the way. Does the benefits fraud people know about your car boot sales earnings?maybe someone should call them and let them know?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by The Todal

Im fed up of your lies and BS being splattered everywhere.
You have NO proof of anything you post, neither have you posted anything and your entire posts should be removed as hoaxes. You refuse to answer any specific questions simply responding with purile rhetoric.

Thanks for the post The Todal. But I think you are clearly out of line here. We don't call our fellow members liars. His psts are not hoaxes. Your personal insults are not welcome.

You registered less than 3 weeks ago and are attacking your fellow members without cause.

We welcome you as a member here on ATS but your present conduct is unsatisfactory.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I don't agree with you. Sometimes in life things have to be told as they are. Gatekeeper is merely trying to profit of totally fabricated nonsense and if he wants people to take him seriously then he should back up his claims with evidence or some sort of proof instead of side stepping the questions.

I don't even understand why he persists on posting on ATS as he has no credibility amongst skeptics and believers.

Like I said before people are more interested in shape shifting reptilian Hilary Clintons than these so called Super structures in space.

IMO that tells it's own story your claims have no substance and for that reason the smart members of ATS have voted with there feet.

[edit on 21uWednesday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

His psts are not hoaxes.

Please clarify, John. You state this, not as an opinion, but as fact. If indeed you know his posts are not hoaxes, perhaps you can shut all of us up by providing your evidence that they are, in fact, not hoaxes.

Didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Todal

I know what John said about calling other people liars is true but now we have an acception.
YOU ARE A BARE FACED LIAR, I WAS NOT AT CORNWALL AND I DON'T LIVE THERE. IF YOU SAW ME THERE THEN YOU MUST HAVE BEEN ON THE MUSHROOMS MATE. THIS IS A FACT. STOP LYING TO PEOPLE ABOUT ME.

So I sold lots of goods at a car boot sale. So what? They are second hand so the vat has already been paid when they were bought new. Benefits fraud? Yes ring them be my guest. I don't claim benefits, haven't claimed any benefits since I left school. You really don't know anything about me at all, you are obviously just a disinformer.

Prove I was at Cornwall at the conference and I will gladly tell you any information you wish to know, that is a promise.
gridkeeper.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

I have not made a profit. The only one doing that is Jose Escamilla who ripped off John Lenard Walsons work. Get your facts straight if you have any at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just a relevant fact to consider in this discussion.

This thread by gridkeeper is titled Found New Video regarding
the large Space Objects. Then this thread should be placed in
the Science Forums under Space Exploration, right ? That's the
proper forum according to the rules. Then we may wonder why
gridkeeper posted this thread in the Aliens & UFOs Forum ?

Simply because Aliens and UFOs is where the money is. TV
documentaries and series, producers, media etc. We all know
this. You see John Lenard Walson and gridkeeper are not
interested in astronomy or science even that they claim to
have a "magic" telescope and equipment to watch the stars
and far beyond discussing about constellations and systems
even giving alleged coordinates. But they don't give a dam
about astronomy, they want UFOs and Aliens all the time.
Because that's where the money is. Simple.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Gridkeeper, you might as well ignore them. Some people aren't ready for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Just a relevant fact to consider in this discussion.

This thread by gridkeeper is titled Found New Video regarding
the large Space Objects. Then this thread should be placed in
the Science Forums under Space Exploration, right ? That's the
proper forum according to the rules. Then we may wonder why
gridkeeper posted this thread in the Aliens & UFOs Forum ?

Simply because Aliens and UFOs is where the money is. TV
documentaries and series, producers, media etc. We all know
this. You see John Lenard Walson and gridkeeper are not
interested in astronomy or science even that they claim to
have a "magic" telescope and equipment to watch the stars
and far beyond discussing about constellations and systems
even giving alleged coordinates. But they don't give a dam
about astronomy, they want UFOs and Aliens all the time.
Because that's where the money is. Simple.

Ha Ha Ha! You are starting to sound desperate. Space objects as in UFO's, you are so desperate to make people believe this to be untrue aren't you.
You now sound like a broken record. Why you've not been banned is beyond me, I seriously wonder who the folks are running this forum the weay you are allowed to carry on here. Plenty of coordinates have been given and you know it but by you saying that you must be hoping that people seing your barmy comments will believe you. Don't want to discuss the contilations or systems? That's because I don't know anything about them. Big deal.

Gridkeeper.

Get your mate on the post further up to prove I was at Cornwall where he says I was and I'll fly out to Mexico and knock on your door where you can ask me any question you like. I'll even let you tie me up and interogate me if you like Lol

Gridkeeper.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

I know thanks, they are already slipping badly. They can't stop the truth. The more people which see this now, even if it does make them believe me a liar, will one day realise the truth and the people who are tring to stop this will be finally exposed by themselves. I just hope it won't be too late. Even though I find all this arguing a bit pathetic, I believe they are entitled to their time in the limelight, it's all part of the on going process.
One day the world will see who holds the ace cards on this planet.

It is because of these types of people that I don't contribute much to other threads, the same thing would happen there as it does here and I don't have the time for that. Maybe if I did then I would have the opportunity to get to know many of the good people which contribute toward this forum and others.

gridkeeper.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Space UFO Object Location and Constellation

Recognise the constellation, it is a large triangle formation with many stars in it, the main object here is the bright orange star at one corner although other structured objects are also shown from this formation. I don't know what the constellation is called but it is near the plough / big dipper.
This was filmed by my good friend John Lenard walson.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey Gridkeeper !!!!!

You must be onto something here Gridkeeper. The more desperate that people are to discredit you the more obvious it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Agreed. And on that note here are some interesting new videos.

UFO disappears into cloud / with extra space footage

Space Object Footage filmed through telescope, not a star

Real Transformers / Large Space Object Changing Shape

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hey Gridkeeper !!!!

Were the daylight UFO's filmed with just normal equipment?
Usually they are captured in the IR light band, but these videos are not in IR.
Do you have any tips for spotting them?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Gridkeeper !!!!!

You must be onto something here Gridkeeper. The more desperate that people are to discredit you the more obvious it is.

Lol Sorry My friend most of us who are here scrutinizing Gridkeeper are believers in Ufo's and aliens.

I believe In UFO'S. I believe In aliens.

I don't believe in Gridkeeper.

BY the time you realise you've been taken for a mug by Gridkeeper you'll have a bad taste in your mouth and you'll probably lose all faith in Ufology.

Please believe my friend but don't be blind.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
LOL @Gridkeeper...
Do you really think that you can deceive people with videos like this one www.youtube.com...

But, the world is so sad, there are lots of people who can believe those things and you can upgrade your techniqual equipments etc..
You are lucky that i am not a moderator here.

Dear John Lear, you are trying to be an ironic and clever fair person but, Ignorethefact had put the rights things well. Maybe you prefer to "believe", but i prefer to research and know the fact. I respect your belief on "believe" but you can not use it as a mechanism of power under the disguise of being an old member here on ATS. It has nothing to do whether the poster is an 3 weeks old member or 333 weeks.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by commodore64]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

I am not trying to deceive anyone with anything, stop being so desperate. So the UFO in the front of that video could be an aeroplane, yeah it could be but it looks and moves in a strange way. In this video there is a disk flying, probably the same object, I changed the contrast to show the object more clearly and also showed thew original shot. Also a clip of two hovering outside a window ( with the window clearly open) they are partially cloaked objects.

Fact ? Fiction ? UFO In Our Reality - Space Objects and more

[edit on 22-11-2007 by Gridkeeper]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join