It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

So 4 years later he said - I want to make an anniversary video. What was I wearing 4 years ago? And let's go back to that same wall, because I like it a lot.

Don't be assinine.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Decorum please, lets keep things civil here.

Remember who the bad guys are?

It is possible I suppose that Bin boogie man wears the same type religious garments... He is some kind of Islamic holy man ... Or so we are meant to believe.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I'm still waiting for that evidence you mentioned about Osama denying involvement on 9/11 a few hours after the attack.

Be patient, buddy.
Didn't you learn patience as a kid?

Osama denies it

October 16, 2001 -- An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001. In this interview, bin Laden says of the September 11 attacks in the US:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle...

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

Edit: And there's tons more on the internet. Just do a search for "osama denied being responsible for 9/11" As far as the original tapes where he said that hours after, I don't know where they are. But I remember reading that he had contacted our government hours after and said he wasn't involved. And as you can see from the interview, he said "I have ALREADY said that I was not involved....."

[edit on 9/6/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
So 4 years later he said - I want to make an anniversary video. What was I wearing 4 years ago? And let's go back to that same wall, because I like it a lot.

Don't be assinine.

Well gee...that woodland jacket has kept me safe, I tend to keep on wearing it for many years to come.

"Heck I may include my AK if I feel like it"-Bin Laden.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Maybe it's his "lucky," outfit? You know how many athletes are superstitious and when on a winning streak will wear the exact same uniform, socks, jock etc? Maybe OBL feels that he has been on a winning streak since 2004?

Plus, I'm guessing he has personal assistant who does his colors and feels that this color looks good on him.

I think this is proof that he is NOT a US CIA Operative. If he was they would have dressed him differently than the previous videos. Everyone knows the CIA has an unparalleled fashion sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Edit: And there's tons more on the internet. Just do a search for "osama denied being responsible for 9/11"

[edit on 9/6/2007 by pjslug]

Oh wait, it said that on the INTERNET? Shoot, it must be true then.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

By that flawed rationale, then nothing we say here should be considered true by anyone. I suppose you happen to believe what you see on TV more than what you can research yourself on the net??

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

And the 2004 video was on Fox news just in time for the 2004 elections, whoops it most be real.

Now bin-laden comes back in another video, well dressed even if is the same clothes but looking a lot younger and brighter.

Life in the caves is great.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

October 16, 2001 -- An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001. In this interview, bin Laden says of the September 11 attacks in the US:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle...

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

This is a statement...not even a video or audio tape. Talk about Jews and Secret Service stuff that many people in the Arab world believes that caused the 9/11 and not just honest to goodness Muslims. You sure this source is reliable?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
I love how they know that bin laden is going to show us a video on 9-11. When they cant even catch the guy.

Yup. But as was said before, he is a lot better off alive, than dead.

Originally posted by RiotComing
Guys, guys, bin Laden (IF he's still alive.. which I doubt) is CIA. He's tight with the Bush family. This is all a stitch-up. More fearmongering. Don't sweat it. Let the powers that be continue to play their silly little fear games.

So just sit back and watch it happen? Do you know how much truth you have in that statement? Every bit, because that is what we are going to end up doing anyway. Why change something that we are so used to doing?

The only thing about Bin Laden that makes real sense to me is that he works for some faction in our government. The reason we have a hard time finding out the truth is because not every agency is involved, but certain people (the top ones) in all the agencies (such as the FBI and CIA) know about it. If you put all the evidence together presented since 9/11/01, unless you're a sheeple, you will come to the same conclusion.

I never had the thought that other agencies wouldn't know about it, but that is very plausible.

Oh, and Night Watchman, news.bbc.co.uk....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

We know, Delta we know, we should only believe what our media and government tells us.

Don't people get it, we are fighting terrorism for the profiteers.

One thing that life has given me is the right to see, listen and analyzed and then make my own decisions.

I say the video and bin-laden is a fake, the same way that I believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

And that is all gentle men and women.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Heres a video watch about why terrorists do this against Americans. You may or may not disagree with it. Just don't think Osama loves America and believes the CIA is the enemy and is willing to help America fight against the CIA.

english.aljazeera.net...

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond.

In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

And that day, it was confirmed to me that oppression and the intentional killing of innocent women and children is a deliberate American policy. Destruction is freedom and democracy, while resistance is terrorism and intolerance.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

It’s a pity you think that way about your own country, but wait hey you can say that and even walk around with a sign or what ever for weeks and get your message across without any one beating you with a stick, killing you, throwing you off a three story building to see if you live, killing your family and anyone else with your same ideas, or just having you disappear forever...hmm let’s see you say something against Iran in the middle of down town Tehran...can't be too bad here hehe

It is a pity that you do not see that the attitudes and procedures of the US government do not define the US as a nation but merely represent it. In fact I would offer that they totally misrepresent it these days because I know Americans are a brave and good people for the most part and not cowards who hide in bomb-proof boxes like their so called leaders.

The CIA is not the USA. It is part of the global shadow state (A state within a state). This shadow state works along the same lines at the SS did in Nazi Germany with it's own police, military and financial institutions and representative services.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Osama probably died peacefully of kidney related illness long before 911. As usual this will be a meaningless diatrabe of extreme low quality that will show us no proof that it is current or even Bin Laden himself.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Bin Laded is real, and so are his 'friends' in Al-qeada and similar offshoots of the original warriors that have roots back to the assasination of Sadat, when all of this started. That was the first shot in the new war and it has grown since then. These same ideologies kiiled the Marines in Beirut and the sailors on the USS Cole. Does the US jsut do the 'spectacular' attacks and the rest are real?

Bin Laden denied planning 9/11, which is true. HE did not plan it, but he gave it the go ahead and worked with the original plan maker. Kinda of like getting pissed at Bush when you should be mad at Karl Rove.

This is timed for release to commerate the biggest operation that they have ever suceeded in. Why is this sooo hard to believe?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The poster who pointed out that his clothing and the background are the same in both pics is right. Either cave life totally sucks or he's probably dead and these so called tapes we keep getting fed are more than likely old.

The bounty was never big enough for this man. Why play games? There should have been a billion dollar bounty on his head from day one - dead or alive.

These games are getting old.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

By that flawed rationale, then nothing we say here should be considered true by anyone. I suppose you happen to believe what you see on TV more than what you can research yourself on the net??

No, I don't believe anything I read or watch unless it is corroborated by reputable sources. I also don't spend my time searching out any piece of internet noise that supports my own beliefs. I try to keep an open mind and let what I read and hear guide me in arriving at intelligent, thoughtful and well informed conclusions.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens on 9/11

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is so full of BS. It will be like all the others videos, fake, made-up. Just like the video of the fat Bin Laden saying he did 9/11. I can't believe some people after all those lies still believe the crap about how Al-Qaeda is gonna to get us if we don't give up our liberties to the government. Think for yourself and stop believing Michelle Malkin and OReilly for god sake.

What could be funny is that if Ben Laden praise Iran for his fight against the US in Iraq. Which would totally show how this is made-up.

Also, there's the report on Iraq going out the same day. They don't even try to be subtle, but it seems that a lot of people are still buying the propaganda.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I can't believe people believe this.

Did anyone notice that he did not age in the latest video compared to the one in 2001?

www.infowars.com...

The Bush/Cheney gang is so sloppy in what they do they don't even care about details anymore because the stupid public sits there, does nothing and will believe it to be true anyway. Oh and if it's not on CNN it can't be true! *sigh*

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join