It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Incredible!

An efficient intelligence service at work... being able to predict when he'll be sending a video to the lounge room of every citizen... .... but unable to find him.....

How can you dwarf something in shock value.....
maybe do it on the 10th?

no one would expect it...

In order to have enough time, to prepare, consider that this is the last anniversary for this government....

Who's going to have the war, when the next president comes out?
Whos going to be the politician.... bought off, to expand these corporate projects..

If they can just get a 2nd front open... full of Halliburton mercenaries...
and running on good ol american know-how, they'll make major functioning businesses...

while Obama or Clinton, talk to you about your society, your infrastructure... these corporate guises will offer parliamentary updates on activities... and leavae all running aspects to the corporations...

George would simply tell you, they are good american folk, there's barriers and oversights in place ensuring nothing 'unethical' is occurring, resulting in UN NESSECARY DEATH!

I wonder what the new presidents favourite line would be?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Doesn't bother you that Is our nation and the present administration corporate elite that is profiting the most on arms deals since US invaded Iraq?

Then you most wonder where the weapons and the money to buy them comes from so they be used to kill our own soldiers.

Wake up and smell the lies and deceptions, wars are profitable so profitable that our nations profeteers needs one every so many years to keep the profiteers wealthy, that is why Al-qaida and Bin-Laden needs to be kept alive.

Nobody is perfect in how to prosecute a war, especially dealing with insurgents that have weapons that are transported by convoys easy to attack and steal. But then I guess you think they too stupid to kill Americans either eh? To say that Al Qaeda and Bin Laden needs to be alive is equivalent to saying we need Eric Rudolph alive and free.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Incredible!

An efficient intelligence service at work... being able to predict when he'll be sending a video to the lounge room of every citizen... .... but unable to find him.....

Doesn't take a genius to figure out when they posting up a video since somebody was motivated enough to watch Islamic forums and see that people were talking about that a new video is going to be posted.
But I guess that same group could ask that poster to provide an address to Bin Laden's location eh?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Xfile

The problem is that you can not kill what is already death.
Marge if you have his body in your freezer id like to see it please...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
...this is exactly what i expected, not really 'top secret' info being passed around here.... he's an agent of the US, prob in the Riviera on a hammock now. there was a site, since taken down, that showed receipts between him and somene in the clinton admin exchanging millions of dollars, said his name was really 'tim osmond' something like that.

this is a diversion, the US economy is ruined, it's finished, look at the larouche stuff, he is a good economist, no matter what people say about him.... the housing collapse is here, they've been putting endless money into the fed to try to save it, now they'll hide behind terror maybe to ease the collapse.... just this morning to US dow is down 200 points, prob will stock market tank within a month.

people here really should get back into nasa, 2012, etc. -- what's to really discuss on this topic?////

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If Bin LAden was dead, you would have the biggest martyr ever for a call to arms from the ME and I truly think Bush would prop his . on his desk in the oval office for a state of the union address. Body double, christ you people scare me sometimes. Your mailman is more likely from another planet than OBL making videos at Langley.

9/11 anniversary, it is obvious that he will release a video. He is not a government agent. He hates the US and it grew during GW1. Research folks. research. Stop trolling prisonplanet.

Also, I understand that this is a 'conspiracy' site. but you are also supposed to deny ignorance when some of us seem to be embracing it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am not even sure if this is going to be the REAL BIN LADEN. I saw on CNN pictures of him.

They had one picture of him from 2001 with a gray beard. The new photo shows his beard all black with no gray hairs.

I guess Bin Laden wants to look good for the cameras so he had one of his cronies go out and buy him a bottle of "Just For Men" hair color shampoo. Hey Just Shampoo in Just for Men and you will have a natural looking hair color in just minutes!

I guess he wants to look his best in this video.

I hope the CIA gets hires a special effect person from Hollywood this time to make it believable.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Well said esdad71.Now when someone comes up with theory that obl is a shape-shifting reptilian,nwo,cia,kgb,illuminati time traveller that person will probly be proclaimed king of ATS

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

I hope the CIA gets hires a special effect person from Hollywood this time to make it believable.

Heres a conspiracy...the CIA with its multi billion dollar budget can afford to get his beard dyed but can't afford to have a new setting with maybe a picture of a kids drawing of a house in the background along with a new wardrobe stylist to pick new clothes for him.

"You mean I have to wear the same dam clothes I had 3 years ago?"-Bin Laden.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Incredible!

Doesn't take a genius to figure out when they posting up a video since somebody was motivated enough to watch Islamic forums and see that people were talking about that a new video is going to be posted.
But I guess that same group could ask that poster to provide an address to Bin Laden's location eh?

How exactly does it get delivered?
dropped off at night, mysterious man in a cape?

Its obvious what stations are the favourites.. why arent we watching them..
why didnt we start watching them in a stake out, in 2001?

Its another innacuracy in the official line, thats just not investigated....
Its ignored, out of sight, out of mind!

those forums delta boy.. could be access and edited by anyone with a degree in arabic...
havent you heard, mainstream wiki is updated by government officials.
Why not a angry-muslim fanbase?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
the gov is saying they have the tape....they ajust need to analyze it to make sure it's him....

what does him having a black beard now and a gray beard a couple years ago have to do with anything?

can they not die beards in afghanistan?

about the coat....

i've been wearing the same coat for 10 years so, yeah

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Bin Laden will announce a new partnership with the Republican National Committee. Clearly he can't bring the downfall of America just with Al-Q all by itself. I've heard he really admires Karl Rove, who suprisingly, is available to help with this joint effort.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love
There is probably more truth in your idea than we would ever want to believe.

No matter what is in this upcoming video, I bet the gov already knows what it is, no matter who made it. To bad we aren't getting 'teasers' to make sure we all watch it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

those forums delta boy.. could be access and edited by anyone with a degree in arabic...

Same thing goes for attacking American troops with IEDs, snipers, shooting down helos. But I guess those Arabs are too freaking primitive to handle the internet to post these kinds of videos so quickly and efficiently on Islamic forums. But then I guess all those attacks were committed by Americans with some knowledge of Arabic language eh? Inshallah...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Heres a conspiracy...the CIA with its multi billion dollar budget can afford to get his beard dyed but can't afford to have a new setting with maybe a picture of a kids drawing of a house in the background along with a new wardrobe stylist to pick new clothes for him.

"You mean I have to wear the same dam clothes I had 3 years ago?"-Bin Laden.

Yeah, looks like he got some plastic surgery too. Maybe he had Dr.90120 fly out put some cheek implants in to make him look happier. No one like to see a grouchy terrorist.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yeah, looks like he got some plastic surgery too. Maybe he had Dr.90120 fly out put some cheek implants in to make him look happier. No one like to see a grouchy terrorist.

If he did had some, hes going to be disappointed. I don't see any size D cheeks.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Doesn't seem they are changing the terror alert, we are still at elevated. I would have thought they might put it to high.

I heard if it ever goes to RED then that is Marshall Law time, is this so?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Same thing goes for attacking American troops with IEDs, snipers, shooting down helos. But I guess those Arabs are too freaking primitive to handle the internet to post these kinds of videos so quickly and efficiently on Islamic forums. But then I guess all those attacks were committed by Americans with some knowledge of Arabic language eh? Inshallah...

What the hell does ieds, snipers and troops have to do with this tape?
Arabs, have proven them selves to be smarter than Americans.. Theyve adapted.. why even use a public forum?

I say that arab terrorists exist, but we fuel it, we allow them to do as they please.... we want them to attack on their own merit... so then there's no conspiracy, they don’t need to do it.

How can you even trust one single thing that is released about Bin Laden, and the American government, after everything we have witnessed?

The Governments in bed with the terrorists... and your the unfortunate collateral.
How can you not see it?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

First: CNN is "breaking" that Homeland security is reviewing a tape purpoting to have bin Laden speaking. I guess we will get more as it becomes available.

As to your question. It is Martial (as in military law) not Marshall, pretty common mistake.

I don't think it requires martial law but if the threat area is specific the government can take extraordinary precautions. I know that here where I work (in a university) if our area goes to red we have procedures for shuttering the university and sending everyone home.
Hope this helps!
Obs out

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
theres something weird about this osama thing, did he get just for men jell or what

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join