It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

Osama Bin Laden plans to issue a video message addressing the American people on the sixth anniversary of the attacks on September 11, US-based monitoring service SITE said on Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-9-2007 by The_Coo]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If this true then I guess hes still alive.

The SITE Intelligence Group has learned that a new video message is forthcoming from the head of Al-Qaeda" on the 9/11 anniversary, said the group, which monitors extremist websites and publications

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Bin Laden Video Due On 9 11

[edit on 6-9-2007 by The_Coo]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Given the level of activity, the promise of a "special gift," the stock market irregularities and terror arrests over the past few days, this news does kind of freak me out.

Could this be the, "go signal?"

I sure hope I am overreacting here.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well I supose the terror group had to do something as theyve been taking a bit of a beating lately with failed attacks etc across Europe.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Groan.

Dont tell me. Another video of him from 2002?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Assuming it is even going to be the 'real' Bin Laden?

People are still too quick to assume that if an event happens in the US that it will be Islamic people conceiving and carrying it out, with no help at all from other entities.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This will be one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" episodes, and he better be holding a copy of the most current news paper he can get his hands on.

On the other hand, Al Qaeda is known to use the media like this, they have done it in the past, to send a signal to possible sleeper cells. Possibly meant as an order to launch a planned attack?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Groan.

Dont tell me. Another video of him from 2002?

I'm with you on this one. Its like he is the boogie man that the media keeps resurrecting every time they think we need a scare.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This will be Bin Laden officially announcing that he nor Al Qaeda had anything to do with the attacks.

Think GWB would poop his pants if it was?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i have a question....does anybody have the actual videos from bin laden?....not the media clips that the msm uses...but the full videos?

if so post them here....i'd like to watch them as soon as i get home to a computer with streaming media allowed....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
This will be Bin Laden officially announcing that he nor Al Qaeda had anything to do with the attacks.

Now that would be very interesting to watch.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was just watching CNN and they were talking about not only a video being released, but a possible attack as well. Although they said the attack wasn't very likely, I find it disturbing that they would throw that idea out there with little or no basis of a threat in the early reports. Then they went on to talk about how the 2004 Bin Laden video helped Bush win the election.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic

Umm he made a video back in 2004 to explain why he and his organization attacked the U.S. in the first place. His list of grievances...blah blah blah.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
yea,he's our boogie~man alright.. let's not forget who created such man.....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Assuming this is going to happen and that's a HUGE assumption imo, who do you think has the most to gain by a new video?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Assuming this is going to happen and that's a HUGE assumption imo, who do you think has the most to gain by a new video?

Al Qaeda of course. Send a message to Americans they are hopeless against Allah's invincible army of Jihad.
That America can be easily defeated by terror.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What I want to know is why the heck the USA lets him free?

We get video's posted by the same web site all the time. When will the military grow some balls and spy on this web site? Figure out how they are getting these videos and move from there???

There is definitely a way to catch OBL, but we aren't even trying.

This shows you that OBL is just a tool of FEAR.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sigh.

I hope it's good. Some claim he is dead, so I can't wait to analyze this at all sides. Audio, video, etc. Hopefully he mentions something recent, that way we have an answer to whether or not he's still around.

What is his bounty award, anyway. Bounty hunters do a fine job of locating people, a much better job than our gov't does.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
What I want to know is why the heck the USA lets him free?

We get video's posted by the same web site all the time. When will the military grow some balls and spy on this web site? Figure out how they are getting these videos and move from there???

There is definitely a way to catch OBL, but we aren't even trying.

This shows you that OBL is just a tool of FEAR.

You've been watching too much of that Enemy of the State where the NSA has a satellite parked right on top of Will Smith's head and waiting for him to move.

How does spying on an Islamic Website forum going to help find Osama? You think they are going to say Inshallah, Osama just made a new video from Karachi, Pakistan and wants to post it online?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Incredible that until this day the masterminders of 9/11 can not let the issue die, we need to bring Bin laden back just to remind the American people that they need the government to be safeeeeee.

Or else.

I thought here in ATS we have denied ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join