It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar

What is his bounty award, anyway. Bounty hunters do a fine job of locating people, a much better job than our gov't does.

50 million big ones. But thats if they can go in and do it without getting caught and beheaded. I believed they've done it in the past against assets of the CIA by beheading and dragging their bodies.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Incredible that until this day the masterminders of 9/11 can not let the issue die, we need to bring Bin laden back just to remind the American people that they need the government to be safeeeeee.

Hey Marg, we can't tell what Al Qaeda can or cannot do. They want to keep reminding us why they did it against us.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

How does spying on an Islamic Website forum going to help find Osama? You think they are going to say Inshallah, Osama just made a new video from Karachi, Pakistan and wants to post it online?

Hey, why not? It might be more accurate than those WMD in Iraq.

As to my last post, how would this avail the terrorists? They don't need any more incentive, Bush's foreign policy is doing that quite well. But maybe HE needs a little work at home. Maybe the PTB learned something from Viet Nam and are stoking the coals at home so that the machine can keep grinding.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

As to my last post, how would this avail the terrorists? They don't need any more incentive, Bush's foreign policy is doing that quite well. But maybe HE needs a little work at home. Maybe the PTB learned something from Viet Nam and are stoking the coals at home so that the machine can keep grinding.

How about this, why do insurgents in Iraq keep posting videos of IED or sniper attacks even though its almost all the same for 4 years? Whats the purpose? You think about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why do we keep giving this nut air time? All it's doing is playing into his hands. Every time he makes a statement, we should make an effort to just straight up ignore it. Don't put it on the news. Just let those in charge of these things take care of it. Bin Laden is loving the attention...the fact that we're even listening to him talk shows him that we fear him.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A hallmark card from Osama? It only makes sense if it is in response to an attack. Video posted after something happens. Otherwise it is nothing that the talking heads can't spin into the usual nonsense about old footage, al qaeda is severely incapacitated etc.

As to the possibility of an attack, there are way too many freaky things going on at the moment to sit back and relax. Along with the various things being bandied about on this site, let me add that here in NYC, they've been running commercials on all channels at various times during the day and night that thanks the hundreds of thousands of people who "saw something and reported it." the commercial then urges the viewer to continue to be vigilant and to continue reporting things.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

No, our government wants to keep reminding us of 9/11, because it was a sell out for 2004 elections, the world terror can be counted by the tens in each of Bush speeches because it sells.

Bin Laden is not longer a priority until our government needs his name and face to keep the people reminded why they need to keep fighting terror.

Perhaps the reason Bin laden is going to be resurrected has to do with this dirty laundry coming from Cheney.

haliburton and iran nukes

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I think we the American people have gotten smarter than 4 years ago when we blindly trusted the lies and deceptions that took us into the middle east.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Bin Laden is not longer a priority until our government needs his name and face to keep the people reminded why they need to keep fighting terror.

Perhaps the reason Bin laden is going to be resurrected has to do with this dirty laundry coming from Cheney.

Wishful thinking. Bush disbands the unit built to find and kill or capture Bin Laden because he don't think hes important. Osama believes otherwise which is why he is posting this video, if its the new footage.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Guess what Delta I can not wait to see the video (or just listen to it) so the great conspiracy breakers and makers of ATS can break it apart and expose it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Wishful thinking. Bush disbands the unit built to find and kill or capture Bin Laden because he don't think hes important. Osama believes otherwise which is why he is posting this video, if its the new footage.

You should REALLY reread both of those quotes. There's a pantload of truth there if you REALLY want to see it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Guess what Delta I can not wait to see the video (or just listen to it) so the great conspiracy breakers and makers of ATS can break it apart and expose it.

cracks knuckles* yeah Marg, just me and you mano a mano on this debate.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thanks intrepid, you know where I am coming from, sadly I feel that another attack on US can not be dismissed.

We are living dangerous times.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Honestly,
they will stop at nothing to try to end the 9/11 conspiracy.

I hope they have the best Hollywood producers, set designers, and the best Osama look-alike money can buy!!!!!

I cant wait for the freak show.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
just some more propaganda BS to keep america in fear

even if it really is from bin laden you better believe the government and the media are going to milk it dry

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You should REALLY reread both of those quotes. There's a pantload of truth there if you REALLY want to see it.

Pantload of truth of what? Show me...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Pantload of truth of what? Show me...

Bush disbands the unit built to find and kill or capture Bin Laden because he don't think hes important.

You're both saying the same thing BUT you aren't seeing the BIG picture. See both of those posts side by side. Doesn't that say something to you?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In all honesty if a terrorist group wanted an easy major target why wouldn't they pick Australia, The 'Chaser' Boys here in Oz just proved this morning @ the APEC summit how easy it is to dress up people and cars like official motorcades and sneak in.......... Those guys are quality !!!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Bush disbands the unit built to find and kill or capture Bin Laden because he don't think hes important.

You're both saying the same thing BUT you aren't seeing the BIG picture. See both of those posts side by side. Doesn't that say something to you?

That doesn't conclude anything, nor does my post or Marg aligns. If the U.S. govt. needed Osama, then Bush wouldn't need to disband the unit in the first place. That would constantly keep reminding people that Osama is important. Thats why I mentioned about it. If the U.S. govt. wanted to remind the American people about 9/11, keep this unit going like Osama is still dangerous and alive kicking. Not disband it.

Whenever a video is popped up, people is going to conclude the U.S. govt. had a hand in it, or that " this is too perfect timing."

[edit on 6-9-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Let me guess...he's going to tell us we better vote Republican next year...

Ok, I have a problem with the fact that this guy is still alive. Not because he's allegedly "responsible" for 9/11 - although even the FBI has said that they have no evidence linking him to it - but the fact that he reportedly has kidney problems which require dialysis, yet he's "hiding in a cave somewhere".

Now, how does one get a dialysis machine, much less the electricity to run it, in a cave? And if he's making these videos, where and how do they charge the batteries? Or get the videotapes??

The answer? He's most likely resting comfortably in a hospital in PAKISTAN. Ya know, the very same country we're sending $80,000,000 a month to. The same country that wired $100,000 to Mohammed Atta just before the 9/11 attacks. The same country that is KNOWINGLY harboring terrorists.

Yet, we do nothing about it...and strangely enough, Pakistan isn't doing anything about it either.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok, I get it. A quote comes to mind though, `There are none so blind as those that will not see.`I won`t bother you any longer. :shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join