It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Maybe Bin Laden wants to help Bush on the next elections?

No, just wining the harts and minds for the next chapter in the middle east, Iran.

Funny that I just realized that no matter how coincidental and blatantly clear the lies and deceptions are . . . the corruption and actually treacherous behavior of the Bush administration . . . you still do not seem to grasp the links and make the connections.

Pity.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mekanic

This will be Bin Laden officially announcing that he nor Al Qaeda had anything to do with the attacks.

I was thinking the same thoughts as I read the article, How I would love to be a fly on the wall in the presidents office if that were to happen

[edit on 6-9-2007 by magycpapyri]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Pity.

Its a pity we don't think the same.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
This will be Bin Laden officially announcing that he nor Al Qaeda had anything to do with the attacks.

Think GWB would poop his pants if it was?

Bin Laden already said that he wasn't responsible hours after the attacks on 9/11/01. How soon people forget the truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by magycpapyri
reply to post by Mekanic

I was thinking the same thoughts as I read the article, How I would love to be a fly on the wall in the presidents office if that were to happen

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Its ok Delta we can talk about the issue better when we disagree.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ahhh, the great Bin Laden/Al Quaeda menace/fabrication. When is the next election? The corporate media strikes once again conspiring to keep it's slaves in a state of paranoid anxiety. There was a time when the people who frequented such sites as this might have been considered (rightfully or wrongfully) more paranoid than the average person in the street but now the tables have turned. Please excuse my rambling, we have the APEC summit here this week and the George and Johnny show has driven me quite around the bend...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

50 million big ones. But thats if they can go in and do it without getting caught and beheaded. I believed they've done it in the past against assets of the CIA by beheading and dragging their bodies.

Oh, come on now. You really think they would pay that out? The moment you captured him, the CIA or NSA would execute you, then claimed they caught him themselves.

We have the best military intelligence in the world. If we wanted him dead, he'd be dead. We could have killed him when Clinton was in office. We didn't then, and we aren't going to kill him now either. Bushco needs him to survive. No Al Qaeda terrorist cells, no threat to Bushco.

link   

blogs.abcnews.com...

So in three years this man has not changed his clothes, and is still videoing in front of the same damned wall, and got so bored waiting for us to find him he decided to go Grecian?

He has the same clothes on and he's in front of the same wall. WTH???

P.S. I'm serious. Is this set of clothes his "let's talk to America" suit? He's wearing the same clothes and standing in the same spot. The only thing different between those two pictures is the color has been adjusted to a greener hue on the newer one and he has a black beard.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Valhall]

link   
The Al Queda A/V department really scares me, their production is quite threatening. I wonder when they will get wireless mics??? I suppose Osama will tell us that he hates us, he has nukes and that we are all about to die. I wonder if he will tell us how he got off dialysis while living in caves.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I love how they know that bin laden is going to show us a video on 9-11. When they cant even catch the guy.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

So in three years this man has not changed his clothes, and is still videoing in front of the same damned wall, and got so bored waiting for us to find him he decided to go Grecian?

He has the same clothes on and he's in front of the same wall. WTH???

Would you prefer he continue to wear that Woodland jacket and have a mountain or rock in the background? Since when do we critique as to what a terrorist should wear or not?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Oh, come on now. You really think they would pay that out? The moment you captured him, the CIA or NSA would execute you, then claimed they caught him themselves.

It’s a pity you think that way about your own country, but wait hey you can say that and even walk around with a sign or what ever for weeks and get your message across without any one beating you with a stick, killing you, throwing you off a three story building to see if you live, killing your family and anyone else with your same ideas, or just having you disappear forever...hmm let’s see you say something against Iran in the middle of down town Tehran...can't be too bad here hehe

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So the bin-laden with the darker hair is the new video?

I am very impress, life in the caves can have some rejuvenating effects!!!!!!!

He looks younger, it most be the arid air.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Bin Laden already said that he wasn't responsible hours after the attacks on 9/11/01. How soon people forget the truth.

Osama said that? When exactly? Got a video thats shows him saying it a few hours after 9/11?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Would you prefer he continue to wear that Woodland jacket and have a mountain or rock in the background? Since when do we critique as to what a terrorist should wear or not?

Uhhh, I haven't read much of your writings here and don't know much about you, but this comment right here is very unimpressive. So you've got an uphill battle with me.

The two pictures are the exact same location and the man is wearing the exact same clothes. For some reason the color has been adjusted in the newer picture and his beard cropped and darkened. But it is the exact same location and the exact same clothes.

Now - you go critique something else, I'm not critiqueing his fashion sense. I'm pointing something PRETTY DAMNED IMPORTANT OUT.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Guys, guys, bin Laden (IF he's still alive.. which I doubt) is CIA. He's tight with the Bush family. This is all a stitch-up. More fearmongering. Don't sweat it. Let the powers that be continue to play their silly little fear games.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

The two pictures are the exact same location and the man is wearing the exact same clothes. For some reason the color has been adjusted in the newer picture and his beard cropped and darkened. But it is the exact same location and the exact same clothes.

Now - you go critique something else, I'm not critiqueing his fashion sense. I'm pointing something PRETTY DAMNED IMPORTANT OUT.

Whats so hard about maintaining the same image eh? Go shopping buy some new clothes so you can show the American people that you can afford to wear something different each day? Not to mention having the same background, well it may look like hes not moving anywhere constantly at least.

At least he decided to dye his beard darker, thats a new fashion I guess.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

english.aljazeera.net...

Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom. .................................................................................

The only thing about Bin Laden that makes real sense to me is that he works for some faction in our government. The reason we have a hard time finding out the truth is because not every agency is involved, but certain people (the top ones) in all the agencies (such as the FBI and CIA) know about it. If you put all the evidence together presented since 9/11/01, unless you're a sheeple, you will come to the same conclusion.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The only thing about Bin Laden that makes real sense to me is that he works for some faction in our government. The reason we have a hard time finding out the truth is because not every agency is involved, but certain people (the top ones) in all the agencies (such as the FBI and CIA) know about it. If you put all the evidence together presented since 9/11/01, unless you're a sheeple, you will come to the same conclusion.

I'm still waiting for that evidence you mentioned about Osama denying involvement on 9/11 a few hours after the attack.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join