It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurnPike
I find it absolutely hilarious and equally pathetic that we cannot (or will not?) trace these videos to their source of origin and thus track these people down and bring them to justice.

These videos must be delivered either physically or electronically, in one way or another, to the news-station and/or website which hosts and plays them. – all are methods which are traceable.

What’s up with that? Can anyone explain to me what we’re doing about that?

I recall that some past videos had been traced to DOD IP adresses a while back,don't know how true that is and the links seem to have evaporated from the web now.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Matthew5012 no I know what im talking about u are the one that dose not.You have no evidence hear me clearly no evidence what u have in your mind is not evidence.The fact is you are the one that has not looked in to it enough.Mostly every thing agianst the truth is from the left they put blogs up and put false news out.The 9/11 was Obl planed and only him the fact the so called truth movement.Uses no facts and uses no real credible information out side thier left wing blogs.Is what gives the false movent which is what I like to call the truth movement.The 911 truth movement is in reality a false movement that has brianwashed people out of the real truth that 9/11 was a terror attack.Now I could argue with a nut if I wanted to but u cant argue with these lost people.Every time I argue with them its like running in to a brick wall.They take theories for truth but in fact they are nothing but theories not facts.How can you nuts argue with some one off a false premiss that u are telling the truth when u have no facts to back up one word u say.If you really want the truth then go look for it you will be in a end less search.Because the only info you will end up with is the real facts that it was terrorist planed.Binladen him self could walk pass u with a bomb straped on him and blow the person next to u up.You would still beleave that the government did it is because yall are deluded people simple as that.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yeah right orioles, it's all a left-wing liberal conspiracy.

Seriously, if Ben Laden give kind words about Iran, it's fake, if he support 9/11 truth it's fake. But I guess it will be more a non-event than big propaganda aimed at creating links between Iran-Al-Qaeda, it would be too obvious that it's fake. But eh, people like orioles would believe it.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
~ 2,000 years ago, there was a hoopla among a cult of followers
who went on to spread the word that ''He is Risen"

this has some of those trappings...
OBL, long thought deceased, has been 'resurrected' as it were...

to the fear & consternation of the enemy fundamentalists in the west
and to the praise & glory of the fundamentalists in the mid and near east.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Without wanting to get into a slagging match on who knows more than who as its quite clear already and you even said your new to this, why dont you start today and watch 911 mysteries and Losse change 2nd edition these are good places to start and then you can go dive head first into the whole complextity of all this. I started to question things in 2002 and since then have been taking in the new information as and when it comes out, i activly look for it so i can best figure out what is really going on because if we dont and we let them take our freedoms and continue down the road we are heading then tomorrows world is going to be one hell of a police state if it already isnt.

Look at the facts: twilightpines.com...

There is a good place to start.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This will be my last reply what dose Iran have to do with what I said I int comparing the 2.Im not for any war with them at this point untill they go a wall with nukes.Al-Qaeda is different the fact is they are behind most of the terroist attackes that happened to this country.And to say are government was behind it is dissrespectfull for the dead.Ether its are embassys,both attacks on twin towers,the cole bombings are other attacks to come and, even attacks not implemented with Al-Qaeda but other terrorist orgs.By saying are government was behind it with no evidence what so ever gives are real enemys the terrorist a laugh at us.This is what they wanted to divide us so when it comes to it that the next attack we will blame it on are government.Its time to grow up and be together we have seen them aiming real hard to get at us again.The same one you blame for the attacks are government is the one protecting some of u worthles people from attacks.Every one have a good day now.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If you step outside those reaction lenses go clear mate. Have a good day also.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
We will see the washed version of the video, as I am sure that the CIA/DHS and all the other acronyms have a copy of the whole tape and they are editing out the parts where he says he is going to kill us all. This is the last of the videos before they strike again. They tried to give us an out, but sorry, I don;t feel like bowing to Mecca 3 times a day.

They asked our government in a video to leave.
They then asked us as a nation to convert.
They are now using this video as the go ahead.

Islam must first offer redemption and the ability to convert, and then if you do not agree with the ideology, according the them, you must die. Simple as that. No fear mongering. We are at war folks.

In Islam it is common for men to die beards in order to show youth and vitality.

They hit us in 93, again in 01, and now the wait is on again.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Im gonna get some jiffy pop ready and watch this movie with subtitles, i wonder if it will get a nomination for best foreign flick?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Man this guy is dead already, anything the CIA puts together to scare me will not work. Course it did not scare me when 9/11 happened anyway. Life has still gone on as normal with the only exception being higher prices for everything.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Most likely another CGI ad for the new Halo 3.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
New more clear and closer image.

Looks like hes about to collapse or something.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's time for the Osama Bin Laden State of the Union Address!

Seriously, that's how the media treats these things.
Oh, we know guys, you can't seem to catch him and he's still a threat to the western world. Thank you, programming complete.

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I got it!!!!!!!Delta he is a zombie
Oh my gosh, they have keep him in frozen state to be able bring him back when needed.

No wonder he looks like he has been thawed

You know what Delta this videos are becoming ridiculous, still you can not see the deception.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Is this going to be another"you better surrender or else"warnings?Will someone please kill this bastard already?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I got it!!!!!!!Delta he is a zombie
Oh my gosh, they have keep him in frozen state to be able bring him back when needed.

No wonder he looks like he has been thawed

You know what Delta this videos are becoming ridiculous, still you can not see the deception.

Yeah so are insurgent videos of IED attacks and sniper attacks against American troops. They have all become ridiculous. Its a media war out there.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Oh my God, what if they're doing a Weekend At Bernie's thing with Osama and he's been dead all this time?

They're just propping him up and moving his parts with fishing line.

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xfile

The problem is that you can not kill what is already death.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Doesn't bother you that Is our nation and the present administration corporate elite that is profiting the most on arms deals since US invaded Iraq?

Then you most wonder where the weapons and the money to buy them comes from so they be used to kill our own soldiers.

Wake up and smell the lies and deceptions, wars are profitable so profitable that our nations profeteers needs one every so many years to keep the profiteers wealthy, that is why Al-qaida and Bin-Laden needs to be kept alive.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

indeed but only the real one is dead. the CIA probably has plenty of doubles as you can see right above. it is so obvious now that things really get a bit ridiculous... and still no-one seems to be interested whether this is a real terrorist or a symbol created by an intelligence agency... sooner or later we will all die because of our ignorance! that is also for sure...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by EBE154]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join