It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Scare tactics anyone??

What I can't figure out is HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS? Today has gone from "Bin Laden MIGHT release a new video for 9/11 anniversary" to "Bin Laden to address USA on 9/11 and possible new attack"! If we know what he is going to do, when he is going to do it, why do we not know where he is?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It's unbelievable to me even after 9/11 people are still so naive, as a matter of fact, I think people are even more naive at the dangers that might come. Look at the above poster, fear-mongering? Do you have no faith at all in humanity? I pity your view of your own government, how about moving to Cuba or Canada? I'm sure they don't fear-monger much there.

9/11 makes us bond for a while, now it drives us apart. Aside from the disagreement in the war with Iraq, at least unite against this one common enemy OBL.

Back to topic, I believe if he appears on new vid, there will be attacks planned to happen concurrently if not soon after. Better be safe than be sorry, stay away from crowded places and high value areas.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Given the level of activity, the promise of a "special gift," the stock market irregularities and terror arrests over the past few days, this news does kind of freak me out.

Could this be the, "go signal?"

I sure hope I am overreacting here.

I find it kinda odd that UBL would surface again after such a prolonged hiatus of "terrorizing the infidels" considering he was known to be suffering from various terminal health problems, and I would be really quite suprised that IF he were stil alive this sort of broadcast would even have taken place given the circumtances. I thoroughly feel that this is media manipulation at it's finest, and it just so happens that it will be aired on tuesday; on the anniversary of 9/11 is hard to fathom considering.

We all have our own theories on all of this, so I think we must take a look at the facts before we begin to assume anything.... we have to try to see the forest through the trees so to say, and I myself am guilty of that fault... but we should take a look at all of the data before we begin to assume anything. It will will only take an open mind and exhaustive research to come to the truth, whether it will be individual or collective.

so what do we know, as a public...?
not much, apparently.. but here are some factiods to think about in the meantime as you stock your rations.

1) Current economic situation in the USA
Put options on the SPX
Feds pumping in relief $

2) Chertoff's "Gut Feeling"

3) Missing and misplaced military technology

Now this is a long shot that anyone has yet to debunk:

4) The possibilty of "False Flag" operations taking place during certain military actions. Operation Noble Resolve comes to mind.

The hardest part is that one must try to see the forest through the trees.

Happy vacationing

COMM

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

deltaboy, the video and link to the transcript you posted were very informative. In fact, I wish I could give you more points, and I'm surprised no one else did.

To anyone interested in facts and truth in regards to 9/11 and bin Ladin, these are essential viewing and reading materials. It is sad that the actual motives and information about the events that led up to the attacks are only revealed to us directly from bin Ladin himself, and that our own government is suppressing this information. We deserve to know why we were attacked, no matter how hard a truth it may be to swallow, and it is a disgrace that our leaders want us to believe it was simply because a nameless faceless enemy hates our freedom and values.

With that being said, I think what bin Ladin has to say in the forthcoming video, assuming that it is really him and is recent, will be of huge importance. I believe it will be a warning to us, that if our leaders continue to ignore the truths of the matter, that a new wave of attacks in the US will begin in the immediate future. THEY WANT US OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND OUT OF THEIR AFFAIRS. Ron Paul is the only real leader who is not afraid to tell the American people what is really going on here.

While I think the video will be of great importance, I think it will be shameful if the mainstream media decides to air the videos on the anniversary of 9/11, if and when they are released on that day.

edit: spelling

[edit on 2007/9/7 by evilod]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
What is his bounty award, anyway. Bounty hunters do a fine job of locating people, a much better job than our gov't does.

Remember, whatever his bounty is, according to the FBI they have nothing concrete on him regarding the attacks of 9/11.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Is it just me that thinks the video of him looking older doesnt even look like him? i heard on the news that "he shows signs of ageing and has a black beard not gray"

so am i right in thinking he has got abit of just for men on it?

I really dont think thats him at all, just like the confession tape of 2001.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
pjslug
We have the best military intelligence in the world. If we wanted him dead, he'd be dead. We could have killed him when Clinton was in office. We didn't then, and we aren't going to kill him now either. Bushco needs him to survive.

Yes, thats right. they need him, he´s in fact their ´devil-out-of-the-box´.
maybe the new video is about future attacks, thats what would make sense.

we had some attacks this week in germany, which were prevented, luckily.
and Bush was gratulating..

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I know that I'm echoing some on here, but I also feel as though it's kind of odd that the government is allowing this lunatic to continue spreading his fear. That is, of course, if he's still alive. If he's not, then we're left to assume that the Powers That Be are doing this to fire us up again to go after another target, such as Iran.

While I don't believe that he's alive, I've entertained the idea that he could be. If he was, why hasn't he been all over the airwaves screaming about how incompetent the US is at finding him? It's in my opinion that this is because he's not with us anymore. I remember hearing President Bush make the statement right after 9/11 that he wanted him, dead or alive. Well, by November '01, he came out and said that he's no longer an issue, and left it at that, as if that was supposed to suffice for us. We have no head or evidence that he's dead or alive. I find that at least somewhat suspicious. Doesn't anyone else?

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chickeneater

Damn it! I already live in Canada and I hate this government just as much! Why did you suggest Cuba?? I have no faith in any countries government. If there was a good one out there I'd be there quickly. I'm no anarchist, I just dream of living in a democracy one day and not a republic. Politicians get corrupt because of what they must do to get elected. I was once offered to shake the hand of Prime Minister Stephen Harper but I politely refused. I don't know how long I would have had to wash my hands for them to feel clean again if I did that.

I would love to unite against OBL, the problem is that he's too clever to stumble into Iraq where all the troops happen to be! Yes, I do think that the top news story being "Bin Laden may release new video on 9/11", which the media has seemingly turned into "Bin Laden will release new video on 9/11 and may be planning attacks" as fear mongering.

I personally believe that Bin Laden does not exist. Knowing what he is thinking and planning to maybe do and still remains elusive, and the fact that he is no longer priority is convincing enough to me that there is something fishy going on.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I cant beleave that people would beleave are own government was behind 9/11.There is no evidence of them being behind it the only evidence is retards that want to beleave it when there int no eveidence.Now its not hard to be retarded like half of u guys but it was OBL.Now that may be a shock to u conspericy nuts but its the truth.The evidence is there he did not only 9/11 but other attacks around the world.Any ways ObL has even said he did it not only that but he continues to threten us.The evidence of him doing 9/11 is a lot. The hijakers of the planes are on airport video and the callers that called from the plane siad there was hijakers on the plane of middle eastren back round.Now I no u nuts are going to say they were missles that no planes actualy hit the buildings then what happened to the planes what happened to the people on the plane.Did the planes and people on the planes just vanish off the earth.Thw planed government conspericy is for people who hate bush are people who are scared.The fact is there is evidence it was a terrorist attack u liberal dorks have none zero to back up your freakish ideolgys.One day I hope all u paope who say u are free thinkers get blown up by a terror attack then are country wouldnt be divided by nuts and people who really are thinking.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
2 cents:

He looks younger,and his face looks different from the usual videos.

Does anyone know if beard dying is islamically permissible?

The photo looks CGI/manipulated to me-but then there have been so many fake videos of OBL its getting hard to spot a real one...

The beard dying is the red flag to me though-I thought grey beards were a sign of wisdom to those people,and I just CANNOT see OBL getting all self conscious and popping down to "beard dyes are us" to get rid of those pesky greys...

So I believe the photo is not recent,and maybe fake.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by orioles

Hello orioles,

While I do appreciate you're not so kind words of dissent, I must admit that I'm going to have to firmly stand against you. There is mounting evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were in fact the work of someone other than the ones we were told about. There's far too much evidence to suggest otherwise. Take for example the fact that the US government knew in advance that something was going down, and did nothing. If you take a gander around these fine forums, you'll see the other reasons that we suspect others of being at least "in the know" about this.

Now this is not to say that they WERE in on it; it's just an observation that seems to have a large amount of circumstantial evidence to back it up. Now, for you to come on here and slander us in such a way just tells us how much you can learn if you take a look around these forums. I really do hope that you take the time to look around. Maybe you'll discover some things that you may not have known before.

I do hope that you don't get banned for this post, as I'd like to see you become a productive member of the ATS team.

Good Luck, and welcome aboard!!

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
TheBorg yes they probaly did no some thing was going to happen in advanced.But that dose not prove the government was behind 9/11 they new some thing was going to happen.Only beacuse OBL said he planed a big attack on america the july before the attacks.Now the government did not no where and when the attacks were planed.The government cant help stop every attackthat is comming.But like I said there is no evidence but beside your mind that the government did 9/11.But on the other hand there is enough evidence of the attcaks being implemented by terrorist.OBL has divded america on this issue and the liberal dems love it this is a topic they like cause its will help them in election time.Any way thanks TheBorg im is new to this.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I know that I'm echoing some on here, but I also feel as though it's kind of odd that the government is allowing this lunatic to continue spreading his fear. I find that at least somewhat suspicious. Doesn't anyone else?

TheBorg
Bingo! Suspicious? Is there a stronger word? Propaganda is too mild. Scare tactics doesnt seem enough here.
Who is the sick one? Osama (cough) or the US gov?

Pluheeeeeze, and i cant beleive some people still beleive this crapola.
Shame on those of you who swallow this. :shk: Come on, arent Americans smarter than this??? For pete's sakes, we're supposed to be smart.
Not all of us are goobers from the backwoods who'll beleive that a dead Osama would be appearing to talk to the American people- much less have the most important government in the world (cough) put it out there for people to see.

Maybe we are a stupid nation and i've never thought of it that way.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by orioles
I cant beleave that people would beleave are own government was behind 9/11.There is no evidence of them being behind it the only evidence is retards that want to beleave it when there int no eveidence.Now its not hard to be retarded like half of u guys but it was OBL.Now that may be a shock to u conspericy nuts but its the truth.The evidence is there he did not only 9/11 but other attacks around the world.Any ways ObL has even said he did it not only that but he continues to threten us.The evidence of him doing 9/11 is a lot. The hijakers of the planes are on airport video and the callers that called from the plane siad there was hijakers on the plane of middle eastren back round.Now I no u nuts are going to say they were missles that no planes actualy hit the buildings then what happened to the planes what happened to the people on the plane.Did the planes and people on the planes just vanish off the earth.Thw planed government conspericy is for people who hate bush are people who are scared.The fact is there is evidence it was a terrorist attack u liberal dorks have none zero to back up your freakish ideolgys.One day I hope all u paope who say u are free thinkers get blown up by a terror attack then are country wouldnt be divided by nuts and people who really are thinking.

Have you quite finished... Clearly you don't know very much about the attacks on 911 and from your 10line rant up there I think you don't really care. There is a mountain of evidence that point the finger square in the eye of the US Government if you carnet see it you either haven't looked into the evidence or your new to all this and if its the latter then please look and see for yourself.

Of course planes were used at the WTC...people who say they we hologram and such are just trying to hurt the truth movement by making us all out to be nuts. credibility is an important thing and they know it.

The impact at the pentagon is quite clearly the result of something much smaller than a 125ft 100tone plane slamming into it at 500MPH.
The towers came down a near free fall speed 3times and in every aspect of the event there is inconsistency and cover-up all over it.

Just open your eyes and read between the line if you even care.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Matthew5012]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Maybe we are a stupid nation and i've never thought of it that way.

Now you're getting the hang of it.
Didn't the Miss Teen South Carolina "doesn't know what a map is for" teach you anything?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I find it absolutely hilarious and equally pathetic that we cannot (or will not?) trace these videos to their source of origin and thus track these people down and bring them to justice.

These videos must be delivered either physically or electronically, in one way or another, to the news-station and/or website which hosts and plays them. – all are methods which are traceable.

What’s up with that? Can anyone explain to me what we’re doing about that?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It's not that they can't track them down. They WON'T track them down because Bin Laden works for the U.S. I posted about that earlier in the thread.

[edit on 9/7/2007 by pjslug]

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 7-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Everytime someone talks about there being a fake OBL video why is it rare that someone entertains the thought that it is AQ doing the trickery? He may very well be dead but he is the figurehead for so many people. AQ has a lot to gain from keeping him "alive".

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
It's not that they can't track them down. They WON'T track them down because Bin Laden works for the U.S. I posted about that earlier in the thread.

You say that with such certainty...
Do you have any proof to back that claim up?

Remember folks, it's a very large world. Hiding one man in it really isn't all that hard. Especially when you've been trained by the Spooks to be a Spook.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join