It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The UFO would travel millions of light years to earth, just to explode once it's here?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
guy guys, this is an open shut case.

somewhere right now some secret government opperatives are patting themselves on the back.

years from now, this will be in some guys "disclosure" book on sale on amazon for $29.99

and the cycle continues.
unfortunately....

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well what ever the green lights were they started about august 27th and i saw them for the nights i was in cape may which was through teh 29th and i posted something about it on august 31st.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi,

I was browsing through the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (

www.state.nj.us...

) and found some links to live webcams in NJ.

New Jersey Shore's First Surfcam:

www.exit98.com...

Belmar Cam:

www.belmarcam.com...

The Jersey Cam Network:

www.jerseycam.com...

Do you think some of these beach cams could have filmed the ufo?

[edit on 4-9-2007 by casu10]

[edit on 4-9-2007 by casu10]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
tired of this....what happend in istanbul?nothin on the news all covered up.
all those ufo sighting this summer,all covered up,debunked.
and now this?o it was a space meteor or some kinda illusion

and what the beach is closed?for cleaning
CMON
they will always cover up everything the....
until they deside they have a reason to tell us
or until there is an BIG invasion!
government what will u cover up when i see a big mothership fliyng throw the window shooting on buildings!?ha?
what will u cover when they start to attack and kill us?u gonna fight back?
what i they are stronger?maybe we would have won if we KNEW SOONER AN INVASION WAS COMING!
maybe we would have boight ak-47 from the nearest black market and armed ourselfs ready to counter the invasion

well maybe if they detect a 10000 ships fliyng to earths orbit they would tell us...hope its not too late

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Perhaps it would help if we took the "UFO" out of the equation.

"Something" happened ten miles off the New Jersey shore line, near New York City, and not that far from Washington D.C.

It was "Something" important enough to send the Coast Guard out to investigate.

It was "Something" profitable enough that a privately owned Commercial Salvage company sent a vessel out to investigate. (abclocal.go.com...)

At the same time, potentially hazardous Biological Waste/Weapons start washing up on the shores near where this "Something" happened.

Almost six years to the day when "Something" very tragic happened in this country, and all our elected and appointed leaders can tell is "We don't know what that Something was that almost hit New York City. We don't know what it was or where it came from or how it slipped through all of our defenses. We also don't have a clue where all these biological Weapons Of Mass Destruction came from, how they got into the ocean in the first place, where they were first introduced into the ocean, nor why they are washing up on populated beaches now. We've just been attacked, but we don't know by who, how they did it, or if they plan on doing it again. We don't have a clue what is going on."

Again, let's take "UFO" out of the equation...

"Something" crashed into the ocean near New York City and nobody knows what it is....

Potentially life threatening biological waste from an "Unknown Source" starts washing up on our shores unexpectedly...

Don't we have the right to be Outraged by the apparent Failure of "Homeland Security"?

Telling us "we don't know" is not the best of cover stories, nor does it instill confedence in the system.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i dont know
maybe something to do with the russians?
or maybe iran?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
you said it very well daystrom

without a doubt, something "sort of dropped into the ocean"
was it a ufo?
we will probabaly never know the truth

but some people are going to great lenghts to stop us from knowing

and that makes everybody question WHY

shag harbour keeps coming into my mind

and i still dont believe the story of the "waste being washed ashore"

spliffy

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
edit:

sorry
hit the button twice

[edit on 4-9-2007 by spliffy]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
They know all they have to do is ignore us and it usually passes by. People have a very, very, very, short attention span.

They know everything is fluid so all they have to do is push other things of some importance and the people move on, sad but true.

I can't believe there isn't even one good picture with all the thousands of people on the shores for the biggest longest weekend of the year. and I can't believe that no one is making it a point to get everything out to the public on what they saw. Most people use the net, why haven't they been on here talking?

You can't even find any new information on the net, it seems that people fell for the meteor story. If people put any effort into looking about the meteor shower they would have found that the time wasn't even close and it was on the wrong side of the USA, why can't people understand this.

I'll tell you it sure won't take them long to lead the sheeple to slaughter will it.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
that is true...i even forgot about istanbul and england,the ufos until i visited the site today
they cover up so well^^
and my mind is quite like that as well

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I wonder if people on the west cost did indeed get the meteor shower. We could try to confirm this.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They did get the shower:

See the September 04 blog entry

Not quite a 'star shower', but the accuracy of the prediction has made space-watchers proud.

I should note that the shower was fairly narrow and peaked in about 5 minutes in the pre-dawn on west coast time.

This is an interesting story. Thanks to everyone with all the links and information.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
spaceweather.com...

I don't see much in there about anything on the east coast on 9/1 ... seems like the majority of the sightings on that interactive map link are all in the west and midwest. Same thing with the photo gallery.

What I don't understand is meteor shower, or UFO, why are there little to no pictures and/or evidence at all to support either theory? What was everyone kicked off the beach and their cameras confiscated? I just don't understand what went on here ... something fishy that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has stated obvious so I will...if it was a meteor (mostly made of iron/stone) it would sink not wash up on shore..

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I was talking to my mother about this, she is 75 and very intuituve. After giving her a summary of the events, relating to the lights and the debris, she pondered, as someone else in this thread did, could what ever fell into the ocean have gone deep enough to disturb what was on the ocean floor, causing it to wash up ashore.

So, I have the following questions for the more enlightened. Does anyone know the approximate deptht of the area where the alleged event took place?
With the knowledge of depth and currents at the time, what would be the trajectory of the 'trash flow? Would it appear where it did in the time period that would be feasible for such to occur?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Every CAKE that I have ever seen, smelled, touched, tasted or been told about, always had iceing on it. But alas, & in every case, beneath the iceing, there has always been a CAKE. ...similar to the DUCK story, If it quacks like a duck, it is a duck. Seems to be a lot of cake crumbs & duck tracks in a mess of iceing here...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It probably was just a meteorite; whenever there is an interesting meteor shower then we get these kinds of reports. Just remember that a large portion of the population is always either drunk or drugged up, especially at night. Let's also remember that most Americans are far below average in the intelligence department. So far I have seen no credible evidence that suggest anything out of the ordinary happened, nothing.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
So far I have seen no credible evidence that suggest anything out of the ordinary happened, nothing.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened? Popular beaches were shut down the very next day after reports of something crashing into the ocean in the same area. Sounds out of the ordinary to me. Not to mention the strange debris and dead sharks that washed up onto the shore.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Since this thread was started there have been two (that I know of)
news stories about sharks swimming onto beaches in both New
Jersey and Coney Island, NY. Perhaps whatever crashed into the
ocean was so unsettling that these animals (fish?) either had their
sense of direction disturbed, or were just plain scared and fled the
scene in every direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join