It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I live in Southern New Jersey, Does anybody have the exact location where the craft was supposed to have splashed down?.I am about thirty minutes from Atlantic City beaches and 45 to an hour for Ocean City and Wildwood Beaches. ASny infor would be great..Thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The only light I can shed on this and take it with a grain of salt obviously is that there COULD have been a plane crash, Outside of Atlantic City there is an Air National Guard base that is home to some F-16's and there has been crashes out in the ocean before and there is a bombing range off of Rt 72 called Warren Grove, It could have something to do with that..What do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I live in Southern New Jersey and ive never heard of Normandy Beach, can anybody tell me where that is and if I can some accurate details I know a few people that may be able to help, Now Im not saying im some high level official or anything but I have some buddies in Coast Guard who I can talk to, I heard sighting froms Toms River to Ocean City, I live between both so any help would be great. Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It could just be a USO?.?. (unidentified submerged object). USOs are UFOs that just travel in water. It got a 50/50 chance of being a USO since i heard of many cases of USOs including the famous Shag Habor incident.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilodon

When reading up on my observation, I learned that a meteor would have to be a fairly large chunk of material (stone + metal?) entering the atmosphere to burn up so close to the ground. Maybe the size of a car/truck.

So in the NJ story, the meteor concept cannot apply: it takes one or more sizeable asteroids to make it BURNING all the way down to the sea surface. Definitely seen on radar, and a major astronomical event, causing floodwaves and sonic booms to reach the coast.

I suspect something piloted, not of this world went under the waves, and subsequently under deep cover,

Unfortunately, your assumption here is wrong. You have the part about meteoroids having to be big to make it all the way down to the ground glowing right, but you're forgetting that we live on the surface of a sphere.

Seeing a meteor apparently low down and close to the horizon tells us almost nothing about it's true altitude.

I think this diagram illustrates what is actually happening in cases like this:

This link explains a bit more why meteors can fool our eyes so easily.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm only half-way through but I'm loving this thread.....that's all.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
TextHI I HAVE SET UP A TWITTER ACCOUNT As --> moralKerosene.
I AM ABLE TO POST IMAGES THERE AND I THINK ANY ONE WHO WAS IN TO THIS STORY LONG AGO
MAY FIND THE DATA I ASSEMBLED QUITE INTERESTING. IT IS THE MOST RECENT PHOTO I ADDED THERE IN MY PROFILE AREA....I AM THE ORIGINAL LOG ON AS DERR115... SO I DO HAVE SOME RECENT UPDATE INFO ON HOW THE UFO CRASH OFF SHORE AND RELATED EVENTS SINCE THEN MIGHT BE INTERWOVEN, ANY RELATED INFO IN YOUTUBE FORMATS ABOUT EVENTS OFF EAST COAST USA ARE IN MY YOUTUBE SITES DERR115, OR DERRUFO360 (Derrufo Konepke). Its about possible use of weather as a weapon by aliens or( to get what they want from the world govts with use of power to show what THEY can do) Maybe They had some reason to use the same Location of Earth as a ufo Landing site in 2007 to send the bad nasty super storm sandy years LaterText...you are aware it was in the same general area as the "Meteor" Landing...gee what an odd coincidence !!! wait til you see the stuff i was able by Luck to capture from weather satellite doppler radar in the years beginning in 2007 til the present-- i dont do it much now but i use to Look often at weather sites online...--DERR

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DERRUFO

i have no way to post images in here -- i just do not have that background info on this site--sorry

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
They talk about the South Africa crash in the release files of the National Archives govUK files release in August of 2011 DEFE24/1958/1

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XFoxMulderX

Well it's good to know those balls I've been following around the sky are not meteor's because according to this report they should have flashing lights. so ive been wasting my time. oh to have knowledge.....

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join