It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Saw this post on another message board that was an eyewitness account of what happened.

My nephews were on the beach and saw the whole thing and I assure you in thier words it was NOT a fireball! To them they said it looked like an airplane, even after it crashed they continued to see its light flashing until all of a sudden it went dark. They also heard on the beach of some debris being found. Also...this beach is really very away from where they found the sludge so I doubt there is a connection.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
WOW. I'm just now hearing of this and I just read this whole thread and not a word of any of this was on the news down here in Florida as I watch the news all the time. But I suppose our Incident here in SW Fl. didn't make the news up there either. I can only imagine what is going on ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
WOW. I'm just now hearing of this and I just read this whole thread and not a word of any of this was on the news down here in Florida as I watch the news all the time. But I suppose our Incident here in SW Fl. didn't make the news up there either. I can only imagine what is going on ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

Ok, I'll bite.

To what "Incident" do you refer, good Alien Abduct?

I'll be forced to check back later today upon arising, since my curiosity is now profoundly piqued...and much I'm much too fatigued to run anymore searches at this hour...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm a newbie here but have always been interested in UFO's and have seen a couple years ago. I have been following this thread since page 1 opened. I found this sight by a fluke, but that's another story. I am posting here to tell you, in case you can't find the original newscast, I saved page one early on plus I saved it on real player. I also saved a lot of theses threads.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
OK ... I'm in central Florida and I didn't hear anything about an incident in SW Florida either. What's up.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey i saw this on CNN news today the lady said their was a beach closure in NJ due to medical and bandages being washed up thats all they said then they went straight into the news about George Bush coming to the Apec meeting in Sydney it was like 3 secs of news on the NJ beach thing and like 10 mins on George...typical media manipulation for ya....

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
well this is what happened. what I seen happened about 5 weeks ago but about 4 weeks before that is where it starts. My neighbors told me they seen something in the sky and said it looked like some kind of portal. I squeezed all the details I could out of them and both told me the same story. The thing looked pink and kinda glittery and then changed to like blue green and still had kind of a glitter to it. It was oval in shape and had distinctive lines not like a cloud would have like fading edges. this was about 11am. when they saw this. I asked around my family and friends but no one else that I knew saw it.
So, about 4 weeks later, my sister (she lived with me at that time) woke me telling me that that "portal" thing was in the sky this was about 3:20-3:30am and so I went out side to see this very strange looking thing in the sky. It was oval in shape very large and the best I can explain it would be that it looked like plasma. I woke my neighbors to show them to. So, it was my 2 neighbors my sister her boyfriend and her boyfriends friend and also my nephew that was there looking at this thing. It was very dark with few clouds in the sky that night and it was very obviously illuminating its own light. It slowly like "blew away" like a cloud it stretched and dissipated and lost its shape but it still glowed and I watched it for about two hours. My neighbor took 2 photos of it but the photos came out very blurred because she had the camera on sunset mode she said. but I will post them anyways if you guys want but they don't do it any justice. I made a photo out of a picture of a galaxy that Hubble space tele took that gives a better depiction of what I seen and I'll post that to. Anyways, It made the news that morning then that night and they said it was jet condensation and the sun was hitting it at just the right angle. But, I say this. all the jet streaks I ever seen has been straight and long not round. Also, it was 3:20 could the sun shine on it at that time? And my two sense would be this: I think at least 1000 people seen it and those 1000 people have looked into the sky at night at least 1000 times in their life so that's 10mill looks in the sky. and this is the first time out of millions of looks that the sun hit some jet condensation? If you guys seen this thing you would understand. I never seen ANYTHING even close to this. Well, I'll post those pictures later my neighbor is at work.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well, this story may be dying, but the attention given to this thread is still through the roof! Also, us ATSers aren't alone in finding out what the fireball was. This meteor expert is trying to set up interviews with the witnesses.
www.meteorobs.org...

In the words of famous NJ rocker Bon Jovi " Keep the Faith"

[edit on 4-9-2007 by XFoxMulderX]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A lot of " non believers" are still ignorant to this story. I asked on Yahoo! answers if anyone else had heard this story, and here are the answers I got.

Answer 1:
I live in Jersey and didn't hear a thing about it!
Where did this happen??

Answer 2:
Are you reading National Enquirer again?

Answer 3:
From North Jersey, heard nothing. i DID hear about the killer 5 ft shark and the tainted water...

Answer 4:
Say What.

Answer 5: ( The only one who heard)
Total points: 103 (Level 1)
Points earned this week:
--% Best answer

dervishland
Yes - Channel 11 had this as their breaking story (three times) during their 10:00 news Sat. night. They said the FAA reported no flights were reported missing, They reported that the Coast Guard said there was no debris field. There was no follow-up to the story on Sunday night. We have been trying to find more information about this but have been unsuccessful - even on the channel 11 Web site. Sounds very mysterious.

Just found more info

www.1010wins.com...

try googling NJ Fireball

Source(s):

Channel 11 (WPIX) News

So, most of the world is still ignorant to this, and the " tainted water" cover story is well known. sigh!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
can someone tell me how to post a photo...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

You've got a photo!!!!!!!

On the toolbar at the top of the textbox, their is an icon titled " Insert an image" click on it, and enter the URL of the image you want to insert.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XFoxMulderX

I imported the photos into Windows photo gallery from the chip out of the camera. I dont know how to get the URL off it i need more detailed help.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I took a ride again this morning, and still nothing. Other than a few people walking their dogs there was nothing to even note. Just alot of smaller shells washed up on the beach.

I did speak to one woman and she said that everyone is joking about the incident, calling it the new Roswell. I asked her if she was around for the cleanup, she said she had seen the beach earlier that day and that yes their was debris, but it seemed to be just regular trash in her opinion.

Now this is what I found to be strange, I asked her where the garbage had been, where it was spotted, and she pointed towards the top of the beach, nearest the homes. How the heck did it get up there. High tide doesn't come anywhere close to that area of the beach.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

You'll have to upload it to somewhere on the web.

i.e. www.photobucket.com...
www.imageshack.us...

Once uploaded they'll give you the URL needed to post it here.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Of course they want this to die off but until we are satified we can't let this go because this is what they want.

I """do not""" believe for one minute myself that this is from a Meteor shower, they are using that to distract you. If we let this go then we are just like the people who fell for the stories and let it pass in Roswell and Kecksburg and all the other places. We need to continue to send e-mails and so forth.

Until we get pictures coming in to look at of course it is difficult. I will say that if there is this black smoke around it I would tend to (for myself) believe it was military most likely secret military of some type. Ufo's don't give of black smoke when going down they if anything will either be so hot the fire will be yellow/red with a beautiful hot blue flame or you will see white sparkles shooting off just like one of those fourth of July sparklers you held when a kid.

I don't know how to use google earth but I thought it interesting that it was mentioned of areas being blocked off.

Anyone that is close by keep your eyes and ears open and let us know any updates.

If you have family there see if they will check it out with binoculars and a camera.

Edit to add: I'm still writing and looking but not finding anything, I do wonder why we have gone 12 pages and not heard a word from Springer or one of the others??? I would have thought they might have some input to share with us on this.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here is another article...funny this is the first one where someone asked the question if the debris could be related to the incident the night before...of course the answer was obvious

Article

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I agree with the poster that said that we need to keep this story "hot". We can't let go of it, or the coverup will work.

Anyone who read my post a few pages back where I predicted how this would go for a coverup to work will see that I was serious about what I said. And this is following the pattern nicely.

The only thing left for the PTB to do is get out a hokey/CGI story that can be quickly found out as a hoax and this thing will be written off faster than a debt by Israel.

When that fake story hits, and all of our resident "myth busters" start congratulating themselves on how smart they are, you'll know that another fast one has been pulled on us.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Does ATS staff/owners have any pull and connections in that area that might get some more information before all of this gets buried?

Would it be in the interest of denying ignorance to try to find some leads?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I didn't see this one listed, theres a nice video of the news report from that night. This report said it was about 10 miles off shore.
Seems they had no doubt it was some sort of aircraft.
Fire in New Jersey sky

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

You beat me to it, I just watched that interview. Funny how it seems everyone thought it was a fireball. They are all saying it was some type of aircraft. I also read a report where they said when it hit the water it stayed their for a few minutes before disappearing.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join