It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm caught up to date now on reading this thread....

To answer some of the questions...

The debris was noticed by a lifeguard around 2 pm the day after the "sighting". He notified the "proper authorities" who in turn called the Police and the EPA. It was determined a few hours later that the beach would be closed, and the Toms River Road Department came down to start the cleanup. It was completely cleaned and reopened by 11 am the next day (Monday).

The media reported that it was "medical waste". However the pictures they were showing online didn't show medical waste, moreso just plain old garbage. Bottles, caps, bags....things of that nature. However, the pictures were very close up and showed nothing to actually place it at the beaches that were closed.

The garbage according to the paper was taken to the facility in Toms River where garbage goes. I find that to be a bit strange since the authorities are claiming it medical waste. I would think that it would have to be disposed of another way.

The paper also stated that "eyewitnesses" claimed the waste was white and pink tampon applicators, gauze, and needles. It's my understanding that most if not all tampon applicators these days are made of cardboard, flushable as well as biodegradable, which is what lead me to the conclusion that whatever hit the water hit it with such force that it stirred up the bottom releasing all of that old garbage back to the surface. High tide that day was at approximately 1:13 pm and the lifeguard thought around 2 pm that there was enough of it washing up to alert authorities.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Back in the 80's medical waste washing up on shore was a daily occurance. The barges from New York use to dump right offshore. That is no longer allowed. We still have incidents where this does happen, but they are few and far between. It's usually some sort of "backup" at the plant where these things are disposed of. Investigations are started to determine where it came from and companies are fined for the dumping. It's also my understanding, that if in fact a plant does have an "incident" that they must report it right away.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Okay I just caught the tale end of this on Fox and went to foxnews.com to see what it had to say,

the headline was Air Force "MISTAKENLY" Flies Nuclear Warheads over the U.S.

The article says this occurred on Aug. 30th and it just seemed funny the first I heard anything was just now Sept. 5th.

I thought it was funny that this would come out after the fireball happening off the East Coast.

Do you think there could be a possibilty and this didn't occur on the 30th but Sept. 1st.

In the article it says officials said there was NO risk oof Nuclear detonation even if plane crashed.

We are in a conspirary site maybe this B52 bomber was carring the five missiles to be the next terrorist attack on us and the Aliens shot the plane down before ......... I love a conspirary.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Interesting theory!

My only question though, is if they were trying to cover this up, why would the Air Force let this missing nukes story out?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well.... That would actually bolster their case... "See we don't cover things up like some would like you to believe." Good move for public confidence in the government.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't know but if something like this would ever happen and I was running things I would think okay it's a Holiday weekend and we can't send out a lot of equipment right now so.......

I would think of something yucky like tampons and syringes and so on and under the cover of darkness dump some on the beach, then I would get them to close the beaches. People might think well, since the beaches are closed we might as well pack up and leave early so we don't hit traffic. Then THEY wait until things look quiet then slowly start moving the equipment out there and hope they can cover themselves.

cw and any member near by keep a check and see if you see more boats/ships in the area.

I do have to stop doing those shots with the old ladies, I do

Edit to add: Fox just said that if this plane crashed it wouldn't set off these bombs but it could have caused that stuff to leak. They said we broke a treaty by flying this stuff over land which Fox is saying they did BUT what would happen if when in flight the pilots realized what they were carrying and knew they couldn't take it over land so they went the long way around and flew it over water justs in case something happened.

They said they didn't know for 3 and a half hours and I think if it was going over land the B52 bomber wouldn't have taken that long but if the plane changed course and used the water way it might. I know I'm going to far but we have to keep all options open until this blows away.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i just came back home from the jersey shore and ive been there for eleven days. i was 4 miles south of Atlantic city in Margate. On Saturday Night every ocean town and city seamed to be having a firework show. i doubt anyone mistook this for crashing ufos. later that night after having about a six pack of bear i did see what i thought was a meteor shower. every so often streaks of light would come streaking across the sky. i didn't see the big one reported or i would have feared a plane crash too i guess from all the reports. but with all the meteors we had seen all week i would assume your choice is either meteor, ufo, or secret plane/ satellite. i was there until Tuesday night and no debris had washed up on my beach but i did see quite a few rocks that looked like meteors but im no scientist. i did think if it had been in the ocean long enough it would be allot smoother like all the other rocks. i've got family still there for another week and ill keep them informed to keep an eye out for anything unusual washing up for all of us.
how cool would it be for an alien body to wash up on shore.well i guess not to cool for him but cool for the finder if they could keep it away from the the men in black

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cw034
I did speak to one woman and she said that everyone is joking about the
incident, calling it the new Roswell. I asked her if she was around for the
cleanup, she said she had seen the beach earlier that day and that yes
their was debris, but it seemed to be just regular trash in her opinion.

Now this is what I found to be strange, I asked her where the garbage had
been, where it was spotted, and she pointed towards the top of the
beach
, nearest the homes. How the heck did it get up there. High tide
doesn't come anywhere close to that area of the beach.

So I know I'm not the first to mention this, but her statement makes alot
of sense. Especially when we consider that the reports were of something
crashing into the ocean. There's really no way to know what that was with
the lacking evidence.

However, if in fact it was something coming from outer space, I would
have to say that this unidentified object had enough velocity to make a
substantial wave to hit the East coast. This to me corroborates with the
statement you acquired cw034. Thanks for taking some of your free time
to check out the scene with your own eyes.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
cw I agree you have helped us all.

Have you by any chance seen any more aircraft then usual in the area?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For one and i state this as a fact the Aurigid can not be viewed by human eyes from ground level, astronomers take a lear jet 45k feet up in the air just to view the meteors and i quote the astronomers cover their heads with blankets so they can see the meteor shower go to seti.org and listen to the podcast and you can hear the interview from the astronomer stating these facts,and if the coast guard responded to these reports how hard is it for them to spread medical waste a few miles off shore for it to wash up on shore so they have a plausible excuse to close the beach's. this scream's cover up

[edit on 5-9-2007 by zeroeffect]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjpuas

I had asked the same question earlier on somewhere in thread. If this "object" did hit with such impact that it caused "medical waste" to wash up that far onto the beach, wouldn't some type of miniature tsunami type wave have been noticable. I mean the area where the garbage was reported to have been was way up on the beach, within feet of the homes that run along the shoreline. There is no way that high tide would have come even close to that area of the beach

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Observer, where I live in Jersey there are literally 5 military bases near me. I live directly over the flight path for one of the bases and see military helicopters and planes pretty regularly. I have to say they only thing that I noticed recently was the plane that I saw earlier this morning coming from a different direction than they usually do. However, although different, not strange, as they have come from that direction before just not often. I can't really say that I have seen anything unusual in the way of military aircraft. Being my husband was in the military with an air crew if something was strange he would have been the first one standing on my porch say WHY IS THAT FLYING OVER OUR HOUSE?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's simple physic's if a meteor fell to earth that is large enough for people to report it as a large fireball it would do more then just create a large wave..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Can anyone access local radar or know someone local that access local weather radar for around the time of the said sightings. if we gather enough proof on our own our voice's can not be denied

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Okay I can't see anyway it was a Meteor, period.

I would think if it was military they would have boats/ships and aircraft out there looking for it.

Actually I would think if it was a UFO they would be there too.

If it was that B52 bomber I would think they would if nothing else have planes checking the air quality for radiation leakage which Fox said would probably happen if it crashed.

I can't see the Coast Guard and all other First Responders giving up a search and rescue after only two hours and not at least starting it up at dawn.

This all just DOES NOT add up?

I think we need to count on people in that area to check/look out day and evening and night for us. so we can see if anything unusal comes up....I would think activity would pick up either by sea or air...... at least that would be my guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well, although it appears to be the classic cover up, I'm a little concerned over the lack of photos, videos, and witnesses coming forth.

Today, every 3rd person has a camera phone. It's labor day weekend. Where are the photos?

If it was 1985, then I'd be more inclined to go with just hearing about it. So, I'm standing by, waiting for some hard evidence that something really happened. But in the back of my mind, to have the story, then the medical waste beach closure, sure does turn on the radar.

Standing by....

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
its desperate times for the secret government...and they are having to come out in the open, with their attempts at false flag attacks, distractions and cover ups...i expect some more amazing things to happen very soon,and even more ridiculous attempts to hide these happenings...something extraterrestrial in origin ,that is also global...seems like were leading right up to this....well see

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewer
that night after having about a six pack of bear.....

A six pack of bear!!?? I'm not sure I want to hear that story, you wildman!

Kudos though to the people that took the time to make "personal, on the spot" reports
of the area. That's what it's all about.

You'd all get my vote for "Way Above", if we still had that.

Good job! Two thumbs way up!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sorry to say,

I just went through updates and nothing. Whatever I find is going down as Meteors.

Looks like they got away with it again.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

I just went through updates and nothing. Whatever I find is going down as Meteors.

Looks like they got away with it again.

Hmm, or maybe it really was a meteor that everyone saw. How would you know what it was? All we have is a description of a "fireball" type object. Sounds like a description of a possible meteor to me. One witness even said something like it looked like it "kind of" crashed into the ocean. Like someone said earlier, it either crashed into the water or it didn't.

With the evidence currently available to us I don't think we can come to any solid conclusion right now. There are many possibilities for what people saw that night.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join