It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared Moon Images

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello folks. I must admit I find this thread most intriguing. While I am as open as I believe it is possible to be about what we are not being told, I do have a question. If it has been asked before, or answered elsewhere then I apologise, but my question is this:
Assuming that 'they' have built a reactor on the moon, along with ancillary buildings and services, why have 'they' done this? What are 'they' doing there?
Fascinating yet confusing at the same time!
Be well.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by sherpa

Hi IronDogg,

The scale is 1 pixel=1 kilometer.

Now if you can work that one out than your a better man then I, (which isn't really a hard thing to be), the top image co-ordinates are -70 137 so if there was a significant feature around there somewhere you could probably scale it better as significant features tend to have published dimensions.

Perhaps someone could take up the challenge and tell us, I for one would be curious.

Well we could try it this way. Put the image on the screen. Adobe says it is 768 pixels wide. So that means it is 768 kilometers wide as 1 pixel equals one kilometer.

I measured across the picture and it was 18 cm. Divide 768 kilometers by 18 cm and the result is that each centimeter equals 42.66 kilometers.

Then I measured the approximate distance across the blurred image and on each photo they are about 3.5 cm wide.

So then 3.5 cm times 42.66 kilometers makes the blurred image about 150 kilometers or about 93 miles wide. If they were blurring out a moon Jeep it would have to be the largest Jeep I ever saw. Or actually largest Jeep I ever saw blurred.

Its probably not a Jeep though. Its probably a Moon Hummer.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
So then 3.5 cm times 42.66 kilometers makes the blurred image about 150 kilometers or about 93 miles wide. If they were blurring out a moon Jeep it would have to be the largest Jeep I ever saw. Or actually largest Jeep I ever saw blurred.

That is a pretty large complex even for totally large city standards, isn't it? What are these blurred objects? Then extrapolate that analysis you just made John, into the hundreds of blurred images Nasa has at approximately the same scales, it quickly becomes very unbelievable that all those enormous structures exist up there all over the place... What the heck is in all those structures? You must have some theories?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well clearly John your the better man, thank you for efforts.

So Moon City then perhaps, I wonder where the aiport is ?

Actually I have read somwhere about these images that you can see the outlines of what they are masking but what it looks like to me is they have used some kind of black marker to "block out" the offending part and then airbrushed over the blocking to disguise that, sloppy work if you ask me.

Looking at other images taken by "clem" they seem to get much better at it unless the sloppy ones were done like that by someone as a clue, do you think theres any possibility of that ?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
On the subject of telescopes, anyone from Ireland here ?

Birr Castle has one with a 72" reflector which came into operation in 1845, it has just been restored, they called it "The Leviathon".

Link Below:

www.ngcic.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howie666
Hello folks. I must admit I find this thread most intriguing. While I am as open as I believe it is possible to be about what we are not being told, I do have a question. If it has been asked before, or answered elsewhere then I apologise, but my question is this:
Assuming that 'they' have built a reactor on the moon, along with ancillary buildings and services, why have 'they' done this? What are 'they' doing there?
Fascinating yet confusing at the same time!
Be well.

Hi Howie666,

It depends who "they" are, anything on that subject matter is pretty much speculation at the moment.

If it's us then one concensus is mining, there's a lot of good stuff up there.

Minerals, metals, Helium3, or what about alien technology got to be a lot of that up there.

Well as you can tell I havn't got a clue and it's pretty much Johns area anyway, but he will probably fill you in later.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Well clearly John your the better man, thank you for efforts.

So Moon City then perhaps, I wonder where the aiport is ?

I posted this photo of the airport on the farside a few weeks ago (from The Moon As Viewed By Lunar Orbiter NASA SP-200 Scientific and Technical Information Division Office of Technology Utilization 1970 Page 27 left hand photo. Text: Southern zone in the middle of the farside. The terminator is at 172 degrees West. This region is unusual in the extent to which depressions are flooded with dark mare material). Perhaps you missed it. (Blue marks are mine not NASA's) Here it is again:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks, yes I missed it or the memory of it has leaked out of my brain.

I only started looking at ATS a few weeks ago and I have had a mountain of catching up to do, hence the brain capacity thing.

I really do wish we had better pictures this another one of those images I am struggling with, just as well you labeled it for me.

So the buildings do you think there man made or indigenous, because the shapes are not what my mind recognizes easily is that because of the reduced gravity allowing unusual building designs, although it could be the lack of resolution I suppose.

It looks deserted where are the craft they wasn't having a UFO scare were they ?

Incidently thanks for the Aristarchus image now that to me is the smoking gun and I understand what Zorgon said about the light not always being on.

When you say this is the first image of this kind to be released on the web do you mean on ATS if you did being one of the first to see it just made my day !

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So the buildings do you think there man made or indigenous, because the shapes are not what my mind recognizes easily is that because of the reduced gravity allowing unusual building designs, although it could be the lack of resolution I suppose.

First of all I am not sure of the size of these alleged buildings so take these blue markings with a grain of salt. Since I am familiar with airports world wide the shapes reminded me of airport design. They may be natural shapes but I doubt that very much. I will make some measurements to what the size is that we are looking at.

This area is on the farside of the moon where the gravity is between 64% and equal to that of earth's. It is a common misconception that the gravity on the moon is one sixth that of earth. That number is without fact or substantiation. You could call it a scientific myth.

The truth is that the neutral point between the earth and the moon is 43, 495 miles from the moon according to many sources. So according to the Bullialdus/Newton law of inverse square that makes the gravity, at least on the nearside, at least 64% that of earths. Now it may be that the gravity on the farside is different.

It looks deserted where are the craft they wasn't having a UFO scare were they ?

Yes, if this were really an airport it does look deserted. But for all we know everything may close on Sunday including all forms of transportation for church services. That is if the photo was taken on Sunday. Thats just a guess.

Incidently thanks for the Aristarchus image now that to me is the smoking gun and I understand what Zorgon said about the light not always being on.

Here is one of Aristarchus with the different areas I see marked. I just completed this one last night.

When you say this is the first image of this kind to be released on the web do you mean on ATS if you did being one of the first to see it just made my day !

Please refresh my memory as to when I made this statement. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Actually I'm doing better with the airport image now.

Part of the problem I have with these images is perspective I am not used looking at things from the air I havn't been around airports much, and I havn't spent as much time of the ground as you have and I think people may have a similar problem.

Anyway last things first here is what you said:

"First of all its the first man-made structure that has been photographed on the moon and posted on the internet. Its arched domed structure is elegant. The blue is obviously radiation combining with molecules of air. There are obvious roads, one of which goes into the lit rectangular opening just below or to the west of the dome. There are buildings behind the dome."

Regarding your views on gravity and the neutral point, I followed your whole explaination in another thread and liked it, although I have to say I am no maths or physics man it did make sense.

My only worry about the whole subject is they are going to be able to retain there hold on the secrecy for a long time, to long for the likes of yourself to be vindicated.

As an aside I briefly read somewhere about Apollo 17 and the South Massif, do you know anything about that?

If you have already covered it somewhere just say so and I will go and find it.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

"First of all its the first man-made structure that has been photographed on the moon and posted on the internet. Its arched domed structure is elegant. The blue is obviously radiation combining with molecules of air. There are obvious roads, one of which goes into the lit rectangular opening just below or to the west of the dome. There are buildings behind the dome."

Oh. OK. This refers to Aristarchus. I thought you meant the the farsdie photo.

My only worry about the whole subject is they are going to be able to retain there hold on the secrecy for a long time, to long for the likes of yourself to be vindicated.

I am under no illusions. That will never, ever become public knowledge.

As an aside I briefly read somewhere about Apollo 17 and the South Massif, do you know anything about that?

It is the story of the "The Secret Mission of Apollo 17" and can be found at keithlaney.net.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ok, thanks John I will have a look thanks for your time I hope we can chat again soon.
Its nearly 2:30 am here now so I will wish you all the best.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Originally posted by tyranny22

John,

Are there any quality photos of Aristarchus before they started the Space program in the 60's? Is this when they built this facility? If so, surely there have to be some sort of pre-program photos?

Aristarchus has been obscured or 'whited out' ever since photos of the moon have been published for the public. This is a photo of Aristarchus taken on December 8, 1938 by the Lick Observatory with its 36 inch telescope:

This facility was built a long, long time before that.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

When will Zero Point Energy go public?

I will say this about Zero Point energy. It is a scam. It was always a scam. It will always be a scam. And I believe it is a scam. And you can quote me on that.

Hi John, i know this is off topic, but i respectfully have to disagree with you on that. Zero Point energy is not a scam IMO. There are many scammers out there unfortunately making the very few non scammers look like fools.

Anyway back on topic, great answers from all, so all we need to do now is invest a rather large sum of money and build ourselves a 30-50" reflector (maybe smaller, i need to do some calculations) and call it the ATS Reflector, and its use is dedicated to ATS members only with its prime goal of imaging the moon in Infrared and Visible wavelengths.

So shall we start the bidding donations ?

Peace.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 1234567]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post, but i could not hold myself away.

Anyway i just found some moon images with certain telescopes of different sizes.....i could not link the pictures directly, so have a look here and here

The user/astrophotographer has used 8", 10" and 16" Newtonian which have given rather good images with 2x projection. So this is good news for us who want to image the moon in reasonable detail.

IMO i still think that to get some "Evidence" we would need to be using something like this which is around 15000 euros!

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
The user/astrophotographer has used 8", 10" and 16" Newtonian which have given rather good images with 2x projection. So this is good news for us who want to image the moon in reasonable detail.

I have spoken to a Bulgarian observation center, they have a 2 meter reflector (the biggest telescope in South-Eastern Europe), but i can't use it 24/7 - anyway, if this is enough to receive some good images I can work something out. I am sure they won't limit me on specific locations etc.

About the "ATS Reflector" - as i said, when i buy the telescope i will dedicate its work to ATS. I think this site has much more potential then just be a forum. I think a scientific group of ATS people all over the world will be a good start. A structure, better information exchange, flow etc.

I am just waiting for John Lear to give me some more specific information about what we need and after that we can start

George

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by absente

I have spoken to a Bulgarian observation center, they have a 2 meter reflector (the biggest telescope in South-Eastern Europe), but i can't use it 24/7 - anyway, if this is enough to receive some good images I can work something out. I am sure they won't limit me on specific locations etc.

Hi George, that sounds great, and i think we are heading in the right direction. IMO this 2 M reflector would be a great start to image the moon to some detail. So i think the best start would be to see how much it costs for the Telescope time, and when it is possible. I live in Europe too (Germany for now) and would be willing to travel to use such a telescope.

Great work.

Peace.

P.S - Great idea about the ATS Science community. Instead of us all talking and hypothesising, we can actually start to do our own research to proove some of these ideas/claims. And to start with the moon, well im very excited already. I have a degree in Astrophysics, so this is one of my main arenas.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi Again George,

With regards to booking Observation time, i would say : "the time will be used for Planetary Observations". And not to mention the moon at all. I had a look on the site, and the equipment sounds great and you would not need any other kit IMO, apart from some of your own information regarding where to look and on what dates....obviously full moon or near full....and get some coordinates/specific areas to look at from John Lear.

Maybe a laptop would be good to download the images you get on their CCD cameras.

Excellent stuff.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

So i think the best start would be to see how much it costs for the Telescope time, and when it is possible. I live in Europe too (Germany for now) and would be willing to travel to use such a telescope.

Great, give me 24 hours to obtain more information. I will call the director later this afternoon and see how we can make it. And sure, it will be great to meet and do it together

P.S - Great idea about the ATS Science community. Instead of us all talking and hypothesising, we can actually start to do our own research to proove some of these ideas/claims. And to start with the moon, well im very excited already. I have a degree in Astrophysics, so this is one of my main arenas.

I will start a thread later today. The main idea is to have all kind of people in this little science community - for example a list of 100 people all over the world, with either access to information/laboratories or knowledge f.e. in Astrophysics like you, Geology, Archeology etc. The best of the best from the ATS community. After the organization is ready, we can start working of different projects, and then publish the results as ATS news to the normal community. Maybe i have to talk to the site owners about this, there are more ideas we can realize.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

And not to mention the moon at all.

I have to mention it, because there will be supervising people there during the observation. They don't let you alone walk in and let you do what you want.

And if they say "no", there is always an option called "bribe" - if this doesn't work out either i have 2 other options of approach, with my IIA certificate or my own organization.

I will post details ASA i get in touch with the director.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join