It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared Moon Images

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
How can any thinking person believe that the Moon is just a big hunk of rock that just happens to have massive and irrefutable evidence of past and present occupation?

There is not one scrap, not one atom of 'massive and irrefutable proof of past and present occupation' NOT ONE

Just pictures of geological formations that people with overactive imaginations put other explanations to. People WANT there to be something there, and something out there. Their lives are somehow not complete unlessthey believe that there chaps pootling about on the moon.
There arent.
Show me one photograph with absolute and incontrovertible proof of habitation of any sort and by anyone on the moon. Not retouched pics as others put up. Not geological formations, but ONE, actual 'massive and irrefutable' picture, to prove your hypothesis.
??
You cant because they simply dont exist.
Wake up and face reality and stop blindly following the ideas of fantasists

[edit on 10/8/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
Getting back onto the Infrared Moon images.....it seems obvious that we have not had any Government agency take IR images of the moon, when IMO it would be greatly advantageous.

So....i have a plan.....

What we need is

1) 12" Schmitt-Cassergrain Telescope, should be big enough as i use to have one and had great shots of the moon.

2) Infrared Digital Camera.....does anyone know where or how much these babies might cost... ? I am thinking a lot... but will search now.

So my plan is for us at ATS to see of we can arrange for some IR images to be made of the moon. Maybe im just wasting my time, but i will probably do it myself when i have the funds and time, which will hopefully not be too long....assuming the IR camera does not cost a fortune.

Anyone have any ideas ?

Peace.

Hi 123,

I like your intentions, infrared images from an independent source would be interesting.
As far as the equipment to do this is involved I have no experience in that area, I did a quick search on cameras and got a review/breakdown from one source which talks about an Oly C-2020Z as the gold standard.
Again a quick search of prices returned one of $900, I guess hunting around may reduce that.
I think a bit of research would have to be done to find a "minimum standard" you could use for the job and this could well reduce the price.
You seem to know about telescopes so I can't contribute there.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by memoir
Hi all. Of interest:

"China plans to survey 'every inch' of moon"
physorg

I imagine they'll get some false color and ir shots as well.

Hi memoir,

Thanks for the link, breaking news indeed, it is going to be interesting to contemplate what images they will release to the public.
I can only speculate they already know what's out there and fondly wish it doesn't turn into anything nasty between the US and China.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well, I'm on the fence regarding our governments ability to keep things quiet - but if China can't keep antifreeze out of their dog food and toothpaste, I imagine the odds of them keeping evidence of 'anomalies' on the moon quiet is rather slim.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by Chorlton

Show me one photograph with absolute and incontrovertible proof of habitation of any sort and by anyone on the moon. Not retouched pics as others put up. Not geological formations, but ONE, actual 'massive and irrefutable' picture, to prove your hypothesis.
??
You cant because they simply dont exist.
Wake up and face reality and stop blindly following the ideas of fantasists

Here is a picture of the parking garage on the north face of Copernicus. You can see the ramp on the left side . It should meet your requirements of an 'actual, massive and irrefutable picture'.

Here it is colorized. Now unless you think this was formed naturally by wind and erosion it should meet you requirements for "one photograph with absolute and incontrovertible proof of habitation of any sort and by anyone on the moon".

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No they are geological formations, nothing else.
You have still not provided any irrefutable proof.

Fuzzy images of geography isnt irrefutable proof

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by Chorlton

No they are geological formations, nothing else.
You have still not provided any irrefutable proof.

Fuzzy images of geography isnt irrefutable proof

Reminds me of one of the stories about the Apollo astronauts. It seems that when they were being briefed about what they might see on the moon they were told that they would see a lot of very strange 'irregular looking' artifacts and not to jump to conclusions about what they were looking at.

On one of the orbits over the farside one of the astronauts (probably after looking down at one of the huge mushroom shaped bases) made the comment "Thats gotta be the most regular looking irregular looking object I've ever seen."

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So I'll take that as a 'no can do then'

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I whole-heartedly agree. here is nothing there, certainly nothing obvious, and if you're able to discern and identify a PARKING GARAGE from pictures of that quality, in monochrome, than I am in the state of mind to go with Chloro on his assessment of you --- Though I'll be fair in saying that while you treat me as some stupid child while using no factual evidence to back yourself up, you did respond to my "Are you intentionally being cruel, or is that just some flaw you can't help" thread with enough dignity and respect to forgive that.

In other news, as of ten minutes ago, I took time to look up who you are.
Seems your father was the developer of the Learjet?
Good work to him, and may he rest in peace.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Some, even many would agree with you Iblis.

If its only for the sake of the argument I respectfully decline.

I appreciate your participation but I would respectfully suggest a modicum of courtesy. Should you be able to find it within yourself to pose your questions without framing them as a venomous attack I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Short of that I would respectfully request that you move onto another thread. Thanks again for your participation.

i. Good? That simply shows the massive burden of proof you've yet to live up to.

ii. So, you don't answer any of the massive amount of questions I gave you in the three replies before. Without explanation. Just a failure to do so. Now, because I ask out of sake of argument, out of debate, you refuse to do so?

If I may say so, what the hell do you think you're doing?

You state something so incredibly outlandish with such accurate details as 'moon colonization' and 'aliens', then refuse, under the reasoning that ITS A DEBATE, to answer or provide any amount of evidence?

And you claim I am the one issuing venomous attacks, when not two responses ago, I had to ask subtly ask you to stop treating me as though I was someone mentally retarded?

I do not plan to move on-to another thread.
If your only purpose here is to tell people your fictional stories without even a 'modicum' of evidence or proof, and then deny further conversation with the ones that go against you on the basis that:
YOU'RE IN A DEBATE.
Then by no means am I going to let up on this.

Deny Ignorance works both ways.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

Mr. Lear, thanks for your feedback on my movie question. I would also like to ask you, I am a tagged human. I dont want to believe that, but I think I am, it makes sense. Why was i tagged?

Most humans are 'tagged'. They are 'tagged' with what we know as a 'soul'. 'They', whoever 'they' are can keep track of us by tracking the soul. The soul is a very complex piece of machinery but one of the things it does is keep an accurate record of every single thought you have, no matter how indiscreet, every single move you make and where you are every single second of your life.

So your question "Why was I tagged?" would be more accurately stated, "Why do I have a soul?" and the answer would be, "Just lucky, I guess."

Was my nightmare of me being experimented on with electroshock therapy a real occurance that took place on the moon?

I know many persons who claim experiences similar to yours.

Why is our moon name-less???

I believe that in some scientific circles it is called 'luna'. In some scientific circles the earth is called 'sol 3' and the sun 'sol'.

Oh and btw, are you a time traveller?

Everybody is.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Can you please verify your explanation of 'soul'; scientifically, I'd expect, rather than religiously, and in the meantime, tell me why aliens so advanced to get from one planet, or galaxy to another, rely on electroshock therapy?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by Iblis

If I may say so, what the hell do you think you're doing?

You state something so incredibly outlandish with such accurate details as 'moon colonization' and 'aliens', then refuse, under the reasoning that ITS A DEBATE, to answer or provide any amount of evidence?

Thanks for your post Iblis, your participation is appreciated.

I do not plan to move on-to another thread.

Welcome. Your continued gracious and courteous conduct is appreciated.

Thanks again for your post.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
John don't make me laugh please, this is serious.:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You find this funny?
He force-feeds others who have obviously mundane experiences this 'delusional' reality, and pretends to be some sort of celebrity when he can't answer -any- of many very few, simple questions.

Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis
You find this funny?
He force-feeds others who have obviously mundane experiences this 'delusional' reality, and pretends to be some sort of celebrity when he can't answer -any- of many very few, simple questions.

Pathetic.

Hi Iblis,

I admire your concerns for others but like you they have free will and choose to believe what they want.
If this perplexes you so much than can I humbly suggest you address your fears directly to them as it is seems apparent that continously tasking John Lear is going nowhere.

Of course that doesn't stop me looking forward to your contributions on this forum.

Kindest

Regards

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
IBLIS, your ungrateful attitude is disturbing me. Please understand that John Lear is under strict orders not to speak of specific information. John Lear is making a big impact by telling what he knows, and he knows for a reason. There are certain things that cant be explained to us, it might traumatize and cause a psychological depression. We are almost like sheep. Sheep and humans are almost equals in the galactic world. For some reason, Earth was chosen as the grounds for an economic labor farm. Why? I don't know. But soon, we will proceed into a new realm of existence.

Electro shock therapy is very advanced. Can you take one of your friends and program him like a robot? NOOO !! I doubt you can do that. It's not just electroshock therapy, it's just part of a hypnotism regiment that some humans have to go through. Why? I dont know.

Mr. Lear, if you have time, can you explain what "Un-Tagged" Humans are like? Soul less?? Forsaken? Are they are to contribute to chance only?

And about HELIUM 3. Can I invest in it soon?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
Getting back onto the Infrared Moon images.....it seems obvious that we have not had any Government agency take IR images of the moon, when IMO it would be greatly advantageous.

So....i have a plan.....

What we need is

1) 12" Schmitt-Cassergrain Telescope, should be big enough as i use to have one and had great shots of the moon.

2) Infrared Digital Camera.....does anyone know where or how much these babies might cost... ? I am thinking a lot... but will search now.

So my plan is for us at ATS to see of we can arrange for some IR images to be made of the moon. Maybe im just wasting my time, but i will probably do it myself when i have the funds and time, which will hopefully not be too long....assuming the IR camera does not cost a fortune.

Anyone have any ideas ?

Peace.

Pretty much any digital SLR can be converted to shoot full IR by removing the bayer filter from the image sensor. However, this can be a little pricey. It works quite well though.

You can also use IR filters on most digital cameras with decent results, although you need a good tripod and a long shutter speed. IR filters are black to the naked eye, and because they`re specialty goods they can be fairly pricey.

The easiest hack is this: take your digital camera and point your TV remote control at it. IF you can see a flash on your camera viewer as you push a button, that means it can see IR. To make a cheap filter, use a black piece of film negative. That will give you results in IR - not the best, but you will be getting close.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

Mr. Lear, if you have time, can you explain what "Un-Tagged" Humans are like? Soul less?? Forsaken? Are they are to contribute to chance only?

I don't know anything about un-tagged humans. If I had to guess I would guess they are ignorant, inconsiderate, obnoxious, unaware, boastful, demanding, sarcastic......hey wait a minute here. That sounds like me!

And about HELIUM 3. Can I invest in it soon?

Definately not recommended. I would put everything you had in Zero Point energy.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I would put everything you had in Zero Point energy.

But where would you put everything YOU had?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join