It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUGUST 28th planned mass landing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
But seriously...er, if there is a serious side to this thread,
the alien beings are more technologically advanced and smarter then us,
how will we defend ourselves if they get uppity and want to enslave us? does anyone know waht type of weapons they may posess?

There has been stories where there were underground battles fought and we used guns against them but it sounded like we got beat up pretty badly. (the Dulce war)www.thewatcherfiles.com...
what were they using as weapons? is there a defense against it? ie EMP granades?
just wondering outloud.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by darkheartrising]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Can someone wake me up if this actually happens? My birthday is on the 27th and I'll more than likely be hung over and asleep.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Would seem to indicate the individual is not capable of simple spelling and grammar or doesn't care. I hope the same individual might be more accurate with "landing approval codes". The poster never really expanded on that whole "approval" of what and by whom stuff.

I hope the dude get's the landing codes right and doesn't make a mistake and give them attack code
that would spoil my day. I wonder if they could make it earlier - I have the 9th and 10th off work! But i doubt they would change it for me huh?? Hey just trying lol

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Supposing its true
why do they want to fight us?

Can anyone explain?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
interesting event that will also happen on the 28th. A total lunar eclipse.

This one will be seen best by those in Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
99.999% of crap on GLP is total bunk

99.998% of crap in this section of ATS is bunk.

(responding to the first few replies in this post, not bothering to read through the 4 pages of bunk)

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If they were to come down here, and begin to beat the war drums... I suspect, when all was said, and done, we'd be finding out if they taste like chicken.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
There has been stories where there were underground battles fought and we used guns against them but it sounded like we got beat up pretty badly. (the Dulce war)www.thewatcherfiles.com...
what were they using as weapons? is there a defense against it? ie EMP granades?
just wondering outloud.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by darkheartrising]

Darkheart... Dearheart. Do not believe everything you read on the wonderful ol' WWW. There has never been any proof that Dulce exists, much less drew a cataclysmic amount of blood. It boils down to physics. If they are of a corporeal nature, and get in the sights of someone with a 9 milly or larger, they are going to fall. And should the standard conventional weaponry fail, I can't imagine there aren't some other really interesting things that the military doesn't have available.

Beside that, I see that you live in the Lousian' swamps. I can't imagine any alien in his/her right mind trying to come in there after anyone, or anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't think theres a chance in EL that conventional popguns will do anything to real off worlders. (see battle of LA )Its worth a try if you don't care anymore about living, but I would not try to attack them unless my children were in danger. I have already heard of ET on the outside of the web around our planet protecting humans from Evil ET's.
I do not understand how evil can be in beings who have such technology.
It seems that the destruction of evil in a society would be the only way they could go to aET powered society. It would make sense for them having so much power to have the same amount of goodness inside. It would make sense, in a evolutionary model that evil ways be passed away in order for a group to be evolved into star civilization. I wonder who the cosmic police are? Who says if a planet is enslaved or not? Who says if a society is evolved enough to be in a galactic federation. Is the federation a tryranny? or is it free? Is there massive evil in the Universe? Is there good guys and bad guys? probably.
If we were going to be enslaved why has it not happened in tens of thousands of years of humans? Who knows, it could be they are behind the NWO 1world plan. Could ET be at the top of the chain here on Earth? Some people say it is. It would make sense if it was true, because of the perfection of the mind control on the populace. Why havent they done it yet? Numbers. Its always numbers and certain days and times. Look at Jordan Maxwells articles on the prediction of 911 in 1933Destiny magazine 1930's Numbers and dates are everything to secret groups , and maybe to ET as well. Look at the crop circles for numbers, and dates as well.
Learn as much as you can thats the best defense I know of. Tune in the mind, put the ego on hold until after the war for the US is over. ET or human enemy.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, Well, Well...What can I say? Another ATS prediction for August 28th.

How many predictions does that make her on ATS? 50? 100? 150? 1000?

Can some one please show me anything that has been predicted, stated, or some outrageous claim that has come to be true?

I will file this with all the other ATS claims that have not come true.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
Well, Well, Well...What can I say? Another ATS prediction for August 28th.

How many predictions does that make her on ATS? 50? 100? 150? 1000?

Can some one please show me anything that has been predicted, stated, or some outrageous claim that has come to be true?

I will file this with all the other ATS claims that have not come true.

Tom... Does this mean we'll never, ever know if they taste like chicken?

And shucks... I was just polishing up my Captain Midnight Whizo gun, um, just in case the .357, .40, .45, and 30-06 didn't drop 'em.

Edited because I just washed my fingers and can't type with 'em.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by sigung86]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Honestly,

Are we running out of predictions? Because if we are, i can try to think of some and scare the boogies out of you all.

Aliens arent going to invade us.
Pluheeeeze!

We go from Bush and his impending dictatorship to aliens wanting us dead.

Surely, the Bush thing is more viable than little green men from the Humphuck star system.

Oh my Gosh, what will we think of next!!!! I could see the poles shifting, i could see a tidal wave covering the entire USA, but ALIENS????
Nah!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Too bad really.It seemed the alien"MASTERS"had a very utopian planet set up for us
Oh well...maybe the next predicted coming

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'd like to stake my claims at the following dates

October 17 2007
January 22 2008
And all the days in July of 2010

Those days are reserved for my “end of the world the aliens are going to invade and enslave us so we can build a death ray to fire at a civilization that we don’t even know” predictions.

Thank you
That’s is all

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I can't wait to be enslaved by the coming aliens.

Maybe they will take us away and we will have to perform sexual acts with the females !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call all you aliens, "please come and get us so the people on ATS will be proven correct"

Thanks you.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I used to take things that were posted on the GLP website with a grain of salt. Now I have to take them with the whole salt shaker because most of the stuff posted up there is simply the result of an overactive imagination.

If everything that was posted to that site came true, then we would have had a pole shift 5 years ago, and Planet X would have destroyed almost all life on Earth.

While reading what is on GLP is great to remove yourself from the mundane nature of our day to day lives, I would say that the majority of the info on there is pure fiction.

I'll make a mental note of the 28th and get my tinfoil hat ready.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
if no one got my earlier post...i was kidding.

aliens are not going to come here and enslave us.....thats a simpsons episode people.

its the mole men we have to worry about.

lol once again. i am kidding

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Godlike Productions: Planned mass landings sounds like a take off of the Twilight Zone Episode: To Serve Man - "Friendly aliens have shown mankind how to end war, famine and plague, now are invited to visit their planet.” As such, mankind being gullible ended up being food for the aliens.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
But seriously...er, if there is a serious side to this thread,
the alien beings are more technologically advanced and smarter then us,
how will we defend ourselves if they get uppity and want to enslave us?

Why, exactly, would they want to enslave us? To do what, build pyramids? Certainly, they would have sufficient power to build their own, without needing to put us under the whip.

The worst thing they could maybe do is force us to work in boring clerical jobs for not much money and give us pointless, mind-numbing television programs to watch so we get too lazy and tired to do anything.

Oh, crap.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Why, exactly, would they want to enslave us? To do what, build pyramids? Certainly, they would have sufficient power to build their own, without needing to put us under the whip.

The worst thing they could maybe do is force us to work in boring clerical jobs for not much money and give us pointless, mind-numbing television programs to watch so we get too lazy and tired to do anything.

Oh, crap.

I've always thought the same thing. Why would such an advanced civilization need to enslave us? They have it all already. What do I possibly have to offer that requires someone to shackle me up and throw me into the salt mines.

Just like you mentioned, I'm pretty much enslaved already to my 9-5, LOST and ATS. :-)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join