It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUGUST 28th planned mass landing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
ATS guy how can you believe any of this information when your last thread predicted the end of the world on AUG 18th??

Which one is it to be? actually scratch that we know the 18th didn't happen .. here i am gonna make a prediction you will post on Aug 29th about the upcoming 'INSERT AMAZING EVENT HERE' due to happen on the 8th of September!

the fact that you are quoting other sources is the only redeeming feature , i know your probably trying to just throw as much info into ATS a spossible but dude stop worrying so much , and live a little that way when a major event happens if its bad you can at least see you have enjoyed yourself.

[edit on 21/8/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

i dont believe any of this, but i do keep my mind open to the possibility, and my last thread didn't predict that the world was gonna end on the 18th, delusional end of the world fear people started saying that stuff...lol i even posted saying that the world was not gonna end because it just wasn't, i also posted there after i found out that it was possible that the crop circle was made for publicity pourpose...although i did say there could have been an event like solar storm, or something but that didnt happen...oh i was going for the problem with the space shuttle. I clearly just posted and said that there was a crop circle that had mentioned the date of the 18th as significance, that date proved to be wrong...

and dude lol chill, omg man i just made 2 post on certain events that i found some other guy posted and i just thought it might be significant...i mean you dont see me going around and posting predictions all the time now do u, like really those were probably the only predictions i ever posted and they weren't even mine so dude go chill out, and im not gonna go around and start posting ________ insert date there...lol what the hell even gave you that idea
[edit on 21-8-2007 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 21-8-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Now that Aug 18 has come and gone I'm glad to have a new date to look foward too.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
sounds more like a date for a terror attack than anything else - oh and watch the eclipse if you are on the west coast usa

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Jackdaw

Yep - you got me. Guess I'm one of the mindless idiots. I believe it was an ID-10-T computer error on my part...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There's an old saying, believe nothing you hear and half of what you see. So I guess I will believe it when I see it.

But non the less, it's a interesting claim. Being that is what we all want to hear, a good story with a good ending and new beginning to something better.

If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

But that's my gut feeling. But if I see a lot ships in the sky on this date, I promise I will come back to this thread and give you a flag.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, I would not have to, well...work. I firmly beleive they are here, but instead of a mass invasion, it will be a very slow assimilation over time. Remember the old saying in the movies? Fiction today, fact tomorow. We cannot be the only beings in the universe.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
7/7/07, 6/6/06, 5/5/05, 8/18/07

notice anyting about these "major dates" nothing happened, this is just another fake prediction that I'm gonna wake up, go to work and school and come home just like any other normal day. 8/29/07 everyone will be posting on here, wow that was a waste as usual

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If there's a mass landing and they look like the female commander in V then I'm all for it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
eeh well its the 27th and i dunno i kind of have the feeling that the guy that said that stuff was full of crap and this stuff ain't gonna happen. But there will be an eclipse tomorrow and if you were up last night you could have seen the red eyes in the sky being mars and some star.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"If there's a mass landing and they look like the female commander in V then I'm all for it."

Ohhhh Diana.... Brings back fond mammories as a lad.... Erm i mean memories

As said above, its another date to look forward to, but i take each day as it comes.. If it did happen, i would do two things..

No 1: kick my office workstation off the desk and quit.

No 2: Round all my non believing friends up, make them forum a line then slap them all accross the face whilst pointing to the sky shouting " how dare thee mock my Ufology inrests though non believers!! "

The placing of tin foil hat on the head and running for the hills has no number as this is manditory.

I think V is what started me off on my ufology quest as i was only 10 when it came out.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by zeetroyman]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well its the 28th already in lots of places!

Anything? Is your side of the world being invaded?

Please let us know-

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well its the 28th already in lots of places!

Anything? Is your side of the world being invaded?

Please let us know-

Yeah just got invaded over here, they are not very nice, they took over my house, and said that theres new rules here, that they are my new leader, and Im not allowed to play my xbox360 anymore, I said no way, but then they put their Ak-47 in my face threating me, so you know, I gotta listen. They always smoke weed in the house, it stinks!! By the way they love Rap music.
I gotta go now, one of them made a mess on my toilet, and they are forcing me to clean it up. Bye, good luck.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
well its August 28th to-day and im sitting @ home in Newcastle NSW Australia waiting to see if there are any news flashes regarding UFO and EBE disclosure..... None as yet but I did a news story saying that tonight is the Eclipse where the moon takes on a blood red shade...
maybe this is somekind of sign.... lol

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No 2: Round all my non believing friends up, make them forum a line then slap them all accross the face whilst pointing to the sky shouting " how dare thee mock my Ufology inrests though non believers!! "

The placing of tin foil hat on the head and running for the hills has no number as this is manditory.

I applaude thee! Great stuff!

I did not bother to waste my time reading the OP's source. I just don't have it in me today. I have to ask, is there any specific places for these mass landings? I have lots of free time on the 28th and I wanted to get some popcorn, a few sodas and get a front row seat to stare at the sky and watch the birds fly past me, since thats all that would really happen anyway!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have never seen one of these date predictions ever come true. I think it's safe to say that no one has the ability to predict the exact date when an important event is going to happen. That goes for 2012 and all that B.S. too...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This has been going round for while now, its all rubbish i think and the people involved are doing such a diservice to ufo community.
People should not pay attention to any of the so called dates for mass landing prophecies and predictions. The people behind the hoax should be cut off in any way shape or form.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Melbourne, Australia, 28th August, 1020 Hours: All Clear.

However, we have reports of possible covert sabotage by enemy, alien forces. Report is here. With elite, Aussie troops using substandard equipment, planet Earth is now open for invasion. Contingency plans are in place. The politicians will survive.

Maintain Alert Status...

(Joking. Seriously, this thread is a load of crap.)

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
And yet again .. we will chat again in 2012 ,then again in 2013/14/15/16 & on ..and then 2028 if we don't get smashed ,2029 the end of the world predictions will go on.

It will happen but when i do not believe we know the date..like a thief in the night..yes so we will be ready for tat thief later today.

If it does happen at least no one will bother to tell me "See,we told you so!" ,cause everyone will be looking up ..or down..

I'm 2.5 hours into the 28th here down south ,US and others still on the 27th so will need to wait awhile longer

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
well i guess we can safely say that nothing is going to happen. Besides if it was people could probably feel it with intuition. I think the thing that is going to happen is the eclipse and maybe some meteor showers...thats it

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Still not the 28'th here in the US , If it ever happens " mass landing " I think it will happen at a time where its basicly light outside on most of the world .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join